Foot Sex 101

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brittni4u
Brittni4u
5,130 Followers

When you are giving a footjob, encourage him to explode all over your feet or toes. Just by your encouragement, that will enhance his sexual pleasure. I know it's not for everyone but I like to eat the cum off my feet while he watches. The key is to make eye contact with him, always smile, and lick it up slow and sensual. You can even show it to him on your tongue before swallowing it. He will go absolutely crazy with lust! Have him cum on your feet when he least expects it. He can be making love to you and when you sense he is about to explode, whisper in his ear, "Cum on my feet. Please, when you're ready, shoot it all over my feet." As he gets ready and pulls out, put your feet together, point your toes and let him paint them white. Even if you are going at it doggie style, when he pulls out, put your feet together and allow him to shoot all over the soles of your feet. Either way, he feels masculine and excited that he was able to spill his seed all over his most prized fetish.

Not only will a foot lover enjoy cumming on your feet, he also will enjoy cumming on your feet accessories like socks, shoes and hose. He will love cumming on your nylon clad feet or you can just use a pair of hose or socks to jerk him off with and let him cum inside them. They will wash out. Foot guys also like cumming on shoes, especially flip flops, pumps/heels, and boots. While they worship your feet inside your shoes, make them jack themselves off and cum on them. Of course you want to make sure they are your lower priced pair and not your Fendi ankle or black Delman knee high boots or anything cloth or suede. After you have worn a pair of knee high hose to work, conveniently leave them laying around so he can find them and I guarantee that eventually he will jack off to them.

Being sexually dominant and kinky by nature, I love to humiliate a foot lover and there are oh so many ways to do it. First, you have to find out what he truly enjoys so not to cross his sexual boundaries. The nastier he likes it, the nastier you give it to him. As I discussed, verbally humiliating him works wonders. Tell him how nasty, sick, and perverted he is for loving your feet. Make him smell, lick, and violate your feet in ways that make him look foolish. I have had guys eat their own cum off my feet and enjoy it. Smear your cum covered feet all over his face. Make him smell your dirty socks while he is jerks off in front of you. Stuff your dirty socks or nylons in his mouth while you jack him off. Make him get down on all fours and become your foot stool until you allow him to stop. Make him wear your pantyhose or high heels while you're fucking or jacking him off. Role play and pretend you are a stranger at work and make him get down on his knees, kiss, and worship your feet. Role play and wear a Hooter girl outfit and make him kiss and worship your nylon covered feet. Use your imagination as much as you need.

Closing Arguments

Once again, I am not an expert or in a position to analyze peoples' sexual impulses, but I have a kinky streak and take good mental notes to give you what I think make guys with a foot fetish tick. Combining sex and feet may seem strange to some but if you have an open mind and realize that guys who have this fetish are normal, kinky people who happen to associate feet with sex, then that will help enable you to accept that and use this power to your advantage which in turn, the sexual satisfaction can be enhanced for the both of you!

Brittni4u
Brittni4u
5,130 Followers