Football & My Drunk Wife Maria

Story Info
Drunk wife takes on his friends.
7.2k words
4.55
579.9k
405
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The story;

My name is Chris, this is a true story that happened to me and my wife Maria a little while back.

I had a few friends due to arrive one day to watch football, the normal kind of thing , a bit rowdy and a few beers.

Maria has no interest in football, so she arranged to meet a friend to do a little shopping and have lunch and a few drinks.

I was on the balcony just as Maria left, and my friends arrived loaded with beer cases just as she was walking down the driveway to her car.

My friends didn't notice me, but they sure noticed Maria, all turning to watch her walk away. When I looked to see why I realized that the dress she was wearing was so thin that with the sun behind it, you could see right through it! If they had seen me watching them they probably wouldn't have made it so obvious!

Maria is a shy girl, if she'd know about the dress she would never have worn it despite her amazing body. She has great tits, just about perfect with a little hang, and a slim waist which flares to very her sexy hips.

I have to admit that I had never thought about sharing Maria, but as we all sat drinking and watching the early games, I was finding it difficult to concentrate properly, the thought of them staring at her and knowing what they were thinking was foremost in my mind. It made me mad with jealousy, but I found that it was also starting to turn me on.

We live over on the west coast so games start early, around 10.00. When Maria phoned me close to the end of the later games most of my friends had gone except my two best friends, Eric and Jed who were staying to watch the night game.

Anyway, back to the call, Maria wanted to know if I could drive over and pick them up as they had drunk to much to drive. I explained that we were in the same state, so they had better get a cab.

Just as the late game was about to start I heard keys fumbling in the lock. I got up to let Maria in.

Opening the door, there stood Maria with a pretty vacant, glazed look on her face, I could tell that she was really wasted. She just smiled and gave me a big kiss as she came in.

She staggered into the room and flopped on the sofa in front of the TV. She wouldn't normally watch football but she was so drunk I think she was just happy with a moving picture! Eric offered her a beer which she took as she tried to tell me about her day through a heavy slur.

I poured the three of us another shot of tequila, just as were about to drink it Maria asked where hers was. I hadn't offered her one as she never drinks the stuff normally! Maria grabbed a glass and the bottle and started to pour herself one, as she bent over I noticed both of my friends staring down the front of her dress, it had hung open offering a perfect view of her lovely full tits and pert little nipples!

When she sat back down they looked disappointed, until then I had forgotten about the incident earlier in the day, but now the thoughts were back in my mind and that was all I could think of.

I kept trying to get her to bend over to get me something so that they could have another look, they had no idea what I was up to as they hadn't noticed me watching them.

Maria had a few more drinks with us before telling me that she was going to take a bath and go to bed as her head was spinning!

When she got up she could hardly walk, she stumbled out of the room to head upstairs.

A couple of minutes later I went up to check on her and to use the bathroom.

When I opened the door, the tub was nearly overflowing. I quickly shut off the taps, yelling at Maria through the other door which led into the bedroom, that she had almost flooded the place!

I got no response, and walking into the bedroom I found out why, there was Maria out cold on the bed. She had managed to slip on a robe but hadn't tied it properly, her clothes were just piled on the floor. I could easily see that she was naked as her robe fell open even more when I tried shaking her to wake her up. I got no response. I shook her again and the robe fell completely open revealing her shaved pussy and her lovely big tits.

I felt my cock harden as I thought about calling Eric and Jed up to let them have a look, but it seemed such a wrong thing to do. I pondered for a minute before deciding on a plan to see if they would have a look, given the opportunity!

Leaving her robe open a little, I closed our bedroom door, but left the door connecting the bathroom to our room slightly open. I switched on the bedside lamps to give the room a cosy glow, then set up my video cam so that I would know if any of them came in.

Happy with the plan, I went back down to join them.

***

A little later, after they had both been up to take a piss, I went back up to our room.

Maria was still out cold but she had now rolled over onto her back with the robe fully open.

Excitedly I check the camera.

Rewinding, I discovered that Eric hadn't noticed anything, he had just pissed and left again. Then as I was fast forwarding I saw the door connecting our room to the bathroom opening and Jed was peeking in. His head appeared around the door and his face was a picture, he had a real look of amazement on it.

He crept into the room, looking as though he was trying to be very quiet, carefully stepping forward, but he was so drunk he staggered and almost knocked a mirror off the wall. Recovering, he continued until he was only about a foot from Maria. Jed continued to stare at her for a few more seconds, then looking around in a guilty way he bent over and loosened the rope tie, letting her robe fall open.

I heard him mutter "Holy shit!" as he looked down at Maria's naked body, his hand rubbing his dick through his pants. Then, with another quick look round, he unzipped himself and pulled out his cock. He stood there wanking over Maria, until she spooked him by letting out a low moan and turning over. He quickly left the room, trying to tuck his dick away as he went!

Having seen that I knew that I had to see more.

I stood over Maria, looking down at her soft hot body and wondering what to do.

I licked my finger and gently started to rub her pussy. Although she was out of it she responded with a moan, letting her legs fall open invitingly. Her pussy was nice and wet and seeing what had happened had made me as horny as hell and hard as a rock!

I fished my dick out of my pants, waving it towards her.

"There you are baby, this is what you're wanting isn't it, a nice piece of solid cock!" I whispered to her.

I hung her legs over my arms and just slid it in, she was so wet it was really easy. No time for foreplay, I was so horny I just fucked her hard and fast.

Maria was grunting and moaning but never woke up.

This was so good and so wrong, I just had to let go, I shot the biggest load that I ever shot deep inside her.

Lowering her legs I pulled out, leaving her with her legs apart and a stream of hot cum oozing from her wet little pussy.

I staggered from the room in my drunken state while trying to focus on a way for Eric and Jed to see her the way I'd left her.

When I eventually staggered into the lounge they were still there, using the play station. I sat down and watched them while I was thinking.

When the game finished I took over the controller from Eric so that I could play.

He stood up and went to the fridge to get a beer, asking if we needed anything, and from nowhere I just blurted out,

"Shit, I forgot! Maria asked me to take her up a bottle of water, can you go up and leave one in the bedroom?"

I really wanted him to see her!

Jed had a strange look on his face now, like he wished that he had given up his controller and been asked to take the water up!

Eric just called OK saying that he needed a piss anyway so he would take it up.

After he had gone up, we got back into the game and I lost track of time until Jed mentioned that Eric had been gone for ten or fifteen minutes.

"What the hell has happened to him, has he fallen down in the can?"

He said he needed to use the bathroom anyway, so he would go and check on him. I leapt up and told him to hold on a minute as I was bursting and needed to go first!

When I got upstairs the bathroom was empty! I looked into the bedroom and there was Eric laying between Maria's spread legs lapping away at her pussy!

I just stood watching in shock until I heard Jed coming up the stairs behind me.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" I shouted.

Eric leapt up. Looking scared and embarrassed, he kept stammering how sorry he was, as Jed appeared.

"Holy shit man, what's happening?"

"I've just caught this fucking asshole with his face buried in Maria's pussy!"

He stared at Eric. "Man, you've got some nerve, are you fucking crazy or what?"

I gave him a smirk, he had no idea that I knew he had been jerking over her earlier.

As Eric continued to apologise, Jed and I walked up to the bed and looked down at Maria's glistening pussy.

Looking at Eric I said,

"Just what did you think you were doing man?"

He looked down at Maria,

"Sorry Chris, I just saw that perfect little pussy staring at me, and dripping wet an all I just got drawn in!"

Jed grinned,

"He's got a point Chris, sure does look good enough to eat!"

"Oh yeah!" I said , jokingly, "Why don't you give a go then?"

The prick actually said "Hey, thanks man!"

The next thing I know he's laying between her legs giving her a tonguing!

I kicked his ass, "You drunken idiot, I was joking!"

As I said that, I heard Maria let out a moan and her hips started to work with him, this surprised me as she was never much of one for having her pussy eaten.

I bent down to watch and Jed started to get up.

"Hey Jed, don't stop man, keep it going!"

I have never seen her panting and moaning like that while her pussy was being licked.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, keep her moaning, she's loving it!"

Jed got back down, and now that he had my permission he started to really go to town on her.

Her moans got louder and her hips started bucking faster. Words started to slur from her mouth, but she never woke up.

Her tits were swaying around and her nipples were standing out like big brown nuggets.

I got on the bed and started to suck on her left nipple, calling Eric over to have a go at the other one.

Maria is now sweating, moaning and bucking her hips as Jed kept eating her and was now giving her a hard finger fucking at the same time!

Hearing her moan and seeing Jed doing this nearly made me come in my pants. I pulled my dick out and started to rub it over her face, trying to get it in her mouth, but finally I yelled at Jed to move aside. I quickly got between her legs and started to fuck her again as Eric and Jed looked on.

Eric continued to suck and squeeze her jiggling tits as Jed moved up and started jerking off right next to her face.

As I was fucking her hard I watched him wiping his big cock around her lips, trying to slid it in her mouth.

Finally he has about half of it in and he's trying to toss himself off, seeing this pushed me over the edge and I filled her with cum for a second time.

I went into the bathroom to clean up a bit and when I walked back into the room I found Eric pumping his cock deep inside her while Jed is still wanking his dick in and around her mouth.

They both gave me an awkward look, but as I didn't try to stop them they carried on, harder and harder.

Suddenly Jed yells,

"Oh my God!"

He started to spurt across her face and in her mouth. This was too much for Eric and he exploded into her pussy.

Game on now! We eased Maria into the middle of the bed and just kept taking it in turns to fuck her mouth and pussy.

By the end of the night we had all fucked her two or three times each and she was awash with cum.

***

A few days later, I was feeling so guilty that I had to tell her what had happened.

She went apeshit at first, but by the evening she had calmed down a bit and demanded to see the video.

She sat and watched it with her hand covering her mouth in shock at first, but after a few minutes her hand came down and started to rub my dick.

When I touched her pussy it was soaked, this had really got her going!

We must have fucked three or four times a day for the next week, then one evening she blew me away by telling me that she wanted to have it happen again. Only this time, she was going to fake being drunk so that she could enjoy it.

We talked it through and made some careful plans.

***

Maria became really excited during the planning and decided that she wanted to be dressed real sexy for the occasion. She asked me to take her to lunch in town, so that afterwards we could go and choose some sexy lingerie, promising me that if I did she would give me a little surprise.

What could I say?

***

We went to a restaurant, and although it was only early afternoon, Maria wanted to order a bottle of wine, explaining that she would need a few glasses to be able to go through with my surprise.

I was very curious to see what she was planning, she pretty much drank the whole bottle by herself!

After lunch she lead me from the restaurant wearing a big smile, and we were soon in her favourite lingerie shop.

Walking in, I noticed that there were a few other husbands milling around with their wives.

Maria soon chose a matching set of sexy red underwear, including stockings and a suspender belt.

I was ready to pay and leave, but she insisted on trying it on first to make sure that it was a good fit!

When she went off to the dressing room I took a seat on the couch just outside to wait.

After a few minutes I heard her calling me in, she was so loud, everyone was looking to see what was going on.

As I got close, she opened the curtain and pulled me inside, giving the other husbands and wives a clear view of her dressed in her lingerie and heels before closing the curtain again.

She gave me a long kiss.

"Do you like it honey?"

"Hell yeah, it's hot!"

She smiled, gave me another kiss then pushed me out again.

"Go and sit down again, and watch me!"

As I walked away I noticed that she had left a big gap in the curtains. I sat down and noticed another husband glancing in as she started to undress.

He moved closer, pretending he was looking at other outfits for his wife, he was sliding stuff along the rails, but he was staring at Maria the whole time.

I watched as she removed the bra, stockings and suspenders. When the panties came off she stood there completely naked looking in the mirror.

The guy was only standing a few feet from her and she knew he was looking.

Maria bent over to pick her clothes up and her ass pushed the curtain open even more. She just ignored him, but when she came out her face was flushed.

As she swept past him she looked him in the eyes and asked,

"Enjoy the view, honey?"

Then she grabbed my hand and we rushed off to the cash register to pay.

By the time we got to the car I was feeling so horny I was ready to take her straight home and give her a good fucking, but she told me she wasn't done yet, she needed shoes to go with the outfit!

Maria directed me to a small fashion outlet she knew that sold great shoes.

As we arrived she told me to wait in the car for a few minutes before I came in, and once inside I should pretend not to know her. Mystified, I agreed.

I waited a good five minutes before wandering in.

It was a small store with only one old man working there, probably the owner. It didn't look like he got much business.

Maria was sitting on a low padded seat, trying on a few pairs of shoes. He was busy bringing more out to her.

He turned to me and asked if he could help me. I told him I was just looking for the moment, and would let him know, so he turned his attention back to Maria.

He took a pair out of the box that he was holding and bent down to help her on with them.

As I watched I noticed that she was not wearing any panties. Her dress was hiked up and I could see her shaved pussy. I was about ten feet away, he was only a few feet away so I knew that he was getting a real good look.

When Maria spoke to him she was slurring her words and acting a little drunk, I could hear her telling him that it was her anniversary and she wanted some sexy shoes and an outfit to surprise her husband. She asked to try on a few more pairs as she wasn't sure about the few that she had tried already. By the look on his face, I think that he would be happy to let her try on every pair in the shop!

When he disappeared out the back, she called me over, then taking my hand she slid it up her thighs to her pussy. Man, was she ever wet!

She smiled at me and asked if she could do whatever she wanted.

"Yeah babe, go for it, I won't be mad!" I assured her

.

We heard the old guy coming back so I quickly moved away.

He had a big smile on his face as he knelt down again, I could see that he had a few beads of sweat on his forehead.

She was acting really drunk now and her legs had fallen apart so that he had a clear view of how wet her pussy was.

"I'm sorry," she said, "I really shouldn't have drunk so much at lunchtime!"

He just smiled and told her not to worry as gripped each calf in turn to help her on with the shoes. His eyes were fixed on her pussy, he probably assumed that she was to drunk to notice!

Finally she decided on a pair of shoes and stood up to walk in them. Passing a dress rack, she had a quick scan through before selecting one and asking where the dressing rooms are.

The old guy pointed out the back and asked if there was anything else that she wanted.

"You can bring me a couple of other dresses to try in this size." She replied with a slur.

He sorted out two more and went to join her in the back of the shop, I think that he had forgotten about me as I was lurking behind some other racks watching this go on.

She opened the cubicle door and took the dresses from him.

"Can you help me with the zipper?" Maria asked, turning her back to him.

The whole of her back and some of her ass was exposed! He took his time pulling the zipper up obviously enjoying the view!

Maria stumbled a little as she strutted back and forth, looking at herself in the mirror. He was about to leave her to it when she spoke again.

"Don't go away, I'll need you to undo the zip again!"

He stepped forward and unzipped her, she made no attempt to hold the dress, letting it just fall to the floor so she was standing there naked except for her high heels.

She quickly sat down explaining that she feel a bit odd from the drink.

"You sure your alright miss?" he asked.

"Yeah, just give me a minute and I'll be fine!"

He asked if he could do anything to help, and she told him to help her get dressed as she had to get going.

He pulled her up and grabbed her clothes, but she fell against him and put her arms around his neck.

Giving him a quick kiss, she told him that he was very kind, then her hand brushed over his pants where she could feel his cock stiffing.

"Oo, that feels nice, did I cause that?"

He smiled at her but didn't reply.

She started to rub his dick through his pants and kissed him again, but this time he kissed her back grabbing her ass and pulling him closer to him.

She slowly unzipped his pants and her hand slid to in to fish out his dick, he was hard now and I could just make out that he had a long fat dick which made her hand look small by comparison.

She started to jerk him off as he bent down to suck on her tits and rub her pussy.

With a sigh, Maria went down on her knees and started to lick and suck him, before taking his whole cock in her mouth for a few minutes.

My own cock was like steel now and I was ready to watch him fuck her, but he couldn't take what she was doing to him. Gripping her head firmly between his hands, he let out a groan and shot his load in her mouth.

12