Football & My Drunk Wife Maria

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I quickly made my way out and waited for her outside.

A few minutes later she came out with a big grin on her face and jumped into the car.

"Did you enjoy that hun?" she asked.

"Hell yeah! But not as much as he did." I replied.

I quickly drove out of town and pulled the car into a little wood. I had to have her there and then, no time to wait until we got home!

It was a great warm up for the next day when she was going to act drunk with my friends again, and it turned out that she got the shoes and dress for free!

***

The shopping trip had really got Maria in the mood for cock, she was eager to get the plan started next day.

We had arranged to meet our friends at the bar for the football games, and when I woke up, Maria was already in the shower getting ready.

I walked into the bathroom to find shaving her legs and pussy.

"You're still up for this then?" I asked with a laugh.

"Oh yes! But I'm as nervous as hell, excited, but nervous! I've already had a drink to calm myself down!"

I could tell by the glint in her eye that she wasn't about to back down!

A little later I was in the lounge drinking a coffee when she walked through naked and made herself another drink.

I followed her back to the bedroom and watched as she slowly got dressed.

She slipped into the new lingerie and looked so fucking sexy sliding the stockings up her long smooth legs and connecting them to the suspender belt. Next on was the thin sundress, she figured that it would look better without the bra. I directed her onto the balcony to see if you could see through it with the light behind her.

The result was amazing, you could see how hard her nipples were already, and the dark colour of her areolas. I was pleased to notice that it was obvious that she was wearing stockings too, my cock was rock hard again!

Maria checked herself out in the mirror.

"Wow!" She said, smiling. "Your friends are gonna cum in their pants when they see me!"

I quickly finished getting ready and we left for the bar.

***

Unbeknown to Maria, I had told Eric about our plan just to ensure something would happen. He would be the only one there who would know that she wasn't as drunk as she made out.

When we arrived, the game had started and my friends were already drinking at the bar.

We joined them for a few drinks and then moved to a table so that we could eat. Maria picked a table that was getting the most sun and settled down.

Back at the bar, Eric told me that he had noticed how the light was shinning through her dress making it obvious what lay beneath. He slapped me on the back and with an wicked sneer, commented on how she had really dressed herself up for a good fucking!

"Man, have you noticed how everyone is looking at her, you'd better get her back before she gets spread on the table right here!"

The plan was to get everyone back to our place for the second game, and to play a bit of poker.

The drink was making everyone feel good, especially Maria. She was aware of the attention that she was getting and was showing off, leaning over the table a lot and acting more drunk than she was. However, I could tell that she needed to slow down a bit, so I started to order her vodka, orange and cranberry without the vodka. I didn't want her to spoil our plans by really getting drunk.

***

When we left to head back to our house, a few of my friends said they couldn't make it, but we still ended up with five of them!

As it was such great weather we set out the table in the back yard. Soon the chips and cards were out and we started playing.

Maria said that she would keep serving us all drinks if we each gave her twenty dollars. Of course, we all agreed. I noticed that each time she was making drinks in the kitchen she would sneak a shot for herself to calm her nerves.

Every time she came out into the sun I noticed everyone watching as it exposed her sexy body beneath her dress!

***

It was now time to put the next part of our plan into action.

Maria rang my mobile from inside the house, I answered and made out that it was a business emergency and that I had to leave for a while. I had only planned to drive a few blocks then sneak back into the house to watch from upstairs.

Eric smiled, knowing our plan, he was also keen for something to start happening!

The other guys protested that I was leaving as I was winning at the card game, so I told them that Maria would take over my hand. Thinking that she didn't know how to play, they were happy with the arrangement.

Maria walked me to the front door, before I left I told her that I would be watching from upstairs soon, so make it sexy. She told me that she had a nice buzz going already and had now cut out the alcohol.

As I left she went back to take my place at the table.

I arrived back ten minutes later and crept upstairs to watch events from the window.

One of the guys told her that she still had to fetch them drinks, as they had paid her for the service, but I guess they just wanted to watch her walking around. I noticed that she was starting to stumble a bit on her high heels as she walked inside to get more drinks.

Every time she left, I could hear Eric commenting to the others about her dress being see through and had they noticed her tits and the fact that she was wearing stockings.

A few responded with lewd comments and asked why he thought they were still there playing.

"Fuck the cards," someone commented, "My cock is so stiff from looking at her, I couldn't stand up if I wanted!" This was followed by much laughter!

***

Maria came upstairs to see me. She told me that she was pretty nervous as she sat on my lap and started kissing me.

I asked her if she wanted to back out but she said no way and slipped her panties off. She then knocked back my scotch,

"I think I'll need a few more of those!" She giggled as she headed off back downstairs.

I saw her sit back down, telling them that she didn't think that she could play much longer as she was starting to see double.

I called Eric on his cell phone and suggested that he got her to dunk her head in the pool to wake her up a bit.

He made the suggestion, and Maria agreed that it was a good idea and walked over to the pool.

While she was gone I heard someone come in to use the bathroom. When he re-appeared outside he held a bottle of tequila and some glasses in his hand which he set out around the table.

I watched Maria dunk her head in the pool, and slowly walk back. The sun was going down now and had moved away from the table, but the water had splashed on to her white dress and run down over her breasts making her nipples even more visible!

As she sat down the guy with the tequila poured everyone a shot, pushing one towards Maria. She said that she had had enough but they all insisted so she downed her shot.

I called the house phone to get her to come inside and told her that I was starting to get bored upstairs, it was time to get the show on the road.

Maria walked out and told the guys that I had just called to say that I wouldn't be back anytime soon, but she would play a little longer if they wanted.

She picked her cards up and promptly dropped them again. As she leant to get them she knocked a couple of drinks over and began to act really wasted. She tried to stand but then fell back into the chair.

"Sorry guys, I can't even stand now, never mind play cards!" she slurred.

Eric told her not to worry, and that they would clean up before they left.

Maria just grunted and let her head fall to the table.

Eric got up to help her and asked someone to help him get her inside.

"Let's get her inside so that she can lay on the couch!"

Someone grabbed her other arm but she was still dragging her feet, so Eric told Joe to get her feet and they carried her inside.

As they went she looked up to my window and gave me a sly wink.

Someone said to put her on the couch but as they vanished inside I heard her insist that she wanted her bed.

I quickly pressed record on the hidden video cam before hiding in the closet.

As they came up the stairs her dress must have slid up because I heard Joe say,

"Guys, you gotta see this, she's got no panties on and her pussy is completely shaved!"

Then someone else said,

"Wow, she's wearing stockings and a garter belt, that's so fucking sexy! Man, Chris is a lucky guy to have this every day!"

Eric spoke next,

"Hey , let's get her on the bed so that we can get a better look at what she got under that dress!"

That's when I first saw them! Three carrying her and the other two pulling her dress up to peek at her pussy.

I could see what looked like a little smirk on her face as they slid her onto the bed, deliberately making her dress slide right up around her waist.

I knew that she had drunk way more than she planned but she was still capable of acting the part well.

Once she was on the bed with her legs apart and leaving nothing to the imagination, the guys stood looking down at her rubbing their cocks and making comments about what they'd like to do to her.

Suddenly her eyes opened a little, I guess to see who was there. When they saw that they became a little nervous, but Maria acted as though she couldn't really focus.

"Baby, come to bed with me. Did everybody leave?"

Eric acted like he was me.

"Yeah baby, everyone just left and I'm coming to bed now!"

He pulled of his clothes and slid onto the bed next to her, much to the amazement of the others.

I heard one say,

"Bro are you crazy!" Followed by complete silence.

Eric put his arms around her, cuddling up to her he started squeezing her tits and pulling the straps from her shoulders to expose her lovely big tits and hard nipples.

Mariah sighed, then in a slurred voice said,

"Oh baby, I'm so horny!" She giggled a little and then,

"I think your friends were trying to get me drunk!"

Eric laughed, "Hell yeah, they probably wanted to fuck you while I was gone!"

Someone turned the lights down in the room and two of them moved closer to the bed, dicks in hand stroking slowly.

I saw Eric reach into the night stand and pull out the rope and blindfold that I had left there for him.

He moved his mouth to her ear.

"Baby, I'm gonna tie you up now, just how you like it."

She grunted OK as he slipped the blindfold on and secured her wrists to the bedpost, leaving her legs untied.

He whispered to her again.

"There baby, now you can imagine that my friends are playing with you, just like your fantasy."

Maria sighed."Oh yeah, I want all your friends to fuck me with their big cocks!"

They eased her dress down over her ankles and Eric knelt between her spread legs, I think hearing her actually say that had really got him going and he hooked her legs over his shoulders sinking his cock right up her. He began fucking her with long, deep strokes.

As he continued, Maria slipped up and started saying.

"Oh yeah Eric, that's it, fuck me, fuck me harder!"

While he was grunting and working his cock into her, Joe walked up and started to kiss her. Maria was kissing back and really getting into it.

I heard Eric groan and saw him pull back and shoot his cum all over her belly.

Maria screamed out,"Fuck me again! I'm so horny I want you to fuck me again!"

Steve was jerking his dick right next to them. Eric climbed off Maria, saying to Steve, "You heard the lady!"

Steve jumped between her thighs and slid his dick straight straight up her. As he continued to pound away at her pussy, Joe was still frantically kissing her and sucking on her bouncing tits.

Maria broke off from his kiss, "C'mon baby, I want to suck your cock!"

Joe knelt beside her and let her swallow his cock hungrily. She started bobbing her head up and down his shaft while Steve continued to hump away at her pussy.

Joe slipped his hand behind her head to trap her on his cock as he blew his load in her mouth. I heard her gagging on his cum, and as he pulled out her attention turned back to Steve.

"Oh yeah, God that's it, please fuck me, fuck me harder, ...rape me, work that big cock into me you bastard, harder, c'mon I need more!"

Hearing all that, Steve pulled out of her pussy and shoved his dick in her mouth, blowing his load almost immediately. He fired streak after streak of cum into her mouth and across her face.

Tommy was eager to fill her pussy, so as Steve finished wiping his dick around her face, Tommy lined his fat cock up and pushed it right up her.

As he started to ride her hard, Danny had now taken over on her tits, sucking and squeezing them like his life depended on it!

I watched in amazement with my cock in my hand as my wife took on all my mates, she had already had two dump their cum in her mouth, and she was eager for much more!

Tommy came pretty quickly, so Danny pushed him aside and got into position. Holding her ankles apart at full stretch, he eased his big cock into her, gently at first, but he was ready to fuck and soon got going at a cracking pace!

Maria was moaning loudly, almost screaming and the reason was that his dick was huge! Without exaggeration it must have been almost a foot long and wide like a soda can. He was bucking this huge meat baton into her, balls deep every time. He continued to fuck her good and solid making the whole bed move. Her body was shaking so hard on his cock that the blindfold slid down and she was looking up at him as banged away, opening and closing her eyes as though she was passing out!

Danny looked down and called smugly to Eric,

"Hey dude, she's watching me fuck her!"

This had got him turned on even more and he really started fucking her hard and fast now! Maria looked as though she was about to faint from all the action, but her hips were pushing back against his thrusts and bucking up and down enthusiastically.

Eric walked back to fix the blindfold, but couldn't resist slipping his dick back in her mouth while she looked up at him with wide eyes.

She was sucking his cock and looking up at him like she was in a daze while Danny was still pounding her pussy with his monster cock.

I heard Danny start to grunt loudly as he started to pump his molten seed deep inside my wife.

Maria was shouting, "Oh my God, oh God, oh my God, oh yes, I'm cumming, I'm cummimg!" But her words were soon muffled as Eric filled her mouth with cock and shot his load into the back of her throat.

When Danny finally got off her she just let her head fall to one side like she had passed out.

Eric slid the blindfold back over her eyes and told everyone to leave, saying that he was gonna clean her up.

As they left, Eric went downstairs to wait for me.

I came out from my hiding place and sat next to Maria on the bed.

"Fuck! That was amazing, how d'you feel baby?"

"Kinda weird, but it was great! Danny's cock was so big that it hurt at first, but it really made me cum hard!

Can you take my blindfold off now?"

"Not yet baby, it's my turn next, I'll be right back!"

I went downstairs, Eric greeted me with a high five and a big grin.

"Eric, you played that really well man!"

He just grinned and kept saying "Thank you man, that was fantastic, I mean it, thanks man, wow, what a hot little pussy!"

I asked him if he wanted to fuck her again, he grinned at me,

"Hell yeah, I took a Viagra after I came the first time!"

I told him not to speak when we went back upstairs, as she thinks everyone has left.

I climbed on the bed and my cock slid easily into her sopping wet pussy. While I fucked her I asked her questions so that Eric could hear. I asked how he was and between her grunts she told me that the blindfold had moved while she was sucking him and that she was looking into his eyes as he emptied his balls!

I slipped out of her for a moment and Eric took over as I continued to talk to her. I asked if she had enjoyed his cock.

"Oh God, I enjoyed all their cocks, baby, can you imagine how good it makes me feel, having five throbbing cocks all wanting to fill me with cum, and knowing that my favourite is still to follow?"

She started to buck her hips faster and I knew that Eric was shooting again! We quickly swapped and I continued at his pace for another few minutes before finally pumping my cum deep inside her sodden cunt.

As she lay there exhausted, I walked down stairs with Eric and let him out. I told him that we'll do this again soon.

"Great man, just fucking great, call me anytime she needs extra cock! Thanks again man!"

He walked off into the night.

I went back up to Maria and removed the blindfold and untied her.

With a big smile across her face, she told me that she was exhausted and her pussy was a bit sore!

She padded off to take a shower.

It was twenty minutes later when she came back and collapsed on to the bed.

"You OK baby?" I asked,

"OK? I feel fantastic! But hey, you know, next time I want to do things a bit differently!"

***

There is more to tell about our adventures, let me know if you would like to hear about it!

***

With thanks to LEATBT for his encouragement and time in editing!

12