Football and Other Dirty Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Annika shut her eyes, there was no denying that she was terrified of what was to come but she was determined to do her best to win their game. John pinched Annika's nose and covered her mouth. "Open your eyes, Slut. Do you want me to repeat myself? I told you before, make fucking eye contact with Master." He wanted to see the pain in her beautiful, bold eyes.

Annika couldn't even struggle to stop him from suffocating her. Her whole body was immobilised and she was at his mercy. She opened her eyes and he let go. This feeling of total helplessness excited her pussy. It was moist and yearning for a cock to penetrate it. She needed to orgasm but unfortunately, John wouldn't let that happen until he had won the game.

John unceremoniously whipped his slut's pussy, stomach and breasts. Vermillion streaks decorated her body. He got a candle and began dripping hot wax on her sore breasts. He nibbled her hard nipples and periodically asked, "Do you like it, Little Slut?"

She would groan and manage to mouth the words," Yes Sir." Annika felt like her body had been drowned in a river of pain, pleasure and pure ecstasy.

Still, no tears fell. She had a lovely smile on her face and John needed to obliterate it to ensure that he could keep his job. He loosened the chains and restraints, turned her over so that her plump ass faced him. It was an exotic shade, oak buff to begin with. He stared at it, wondering how he could ruin it. He always had a particular fantasy but he didn't find anybody who had enough strength to endure it. Maybe she was the right one to try it on. He didn't have the heart to hurt that fragile little creature even though she pretended that even a mountain couldn't crumble her. Of course, Annika had a fairly strong build but he knew that she was a delicate doll who could break if he applied too much force. Hurting her in that manner was not his aim, He had to be careful and make sure the pain she felt was accompanied by enough pleasure.

Annika noticed that John was holding back and knew that she needed to trigger him. "Bitch! You haven't made me cry yet."

Those words did the trick. A controlled rage burned in his eyes. He spanked her ass with one hand and finger fucked her pussy with the other. When her ass was a dark pink, he stopped. As he looked down at his fluorescent-blue Nike football studs, a cruel smile spread across his face. Yes, she was the perfect girl who could help him fulfil his most dangerous and taboo sexual fantasies. He took them off and began beating her barbarically with the shoe. First, welts formed as the metal grated against her skin and soon there were bloody patches all over her buttocks. He kept going; he was an animal.

After several minutes of tireless punishing, something made him stop. He thought he had heard soft sobbing; in fact, it was so soft that it was almost inaudible. John immediately picked up Annika's incapacitated body. When he pushed her hair off her face, he saw tears rolling down her cheeks; her nose was an entirely different colour, a luscious pink and her lips were parted like a lost baby's. He held her closer and rubbed her back as he whispered, "You look really beautiful when you cry, ma'am." They stayed in that position, with her pressed close to his chest, until he felt that she was emotionally stable. He enjoyed the warm stream of her tears that washed his back and the feeling of the quivering wet cunt that rubbed against his belly. He kissed her cheeks a few times so that she would feel better.

"I guess you won the game, Coach," she said, smiling wryly.

"It's not over yet," he said as he licked her salty tears, "I want to hear you scream when you cry. I'll hold you like this till you are ready."

"I'm always ready for you, Master," she answered. Her delirium was unhidden. He had managed to make her body completely surrender to him, and all Annika wanted now was her master inside her.

John laid her down gently and kissed every inch of her body, every wound he had caused.

"Oh, Master." she involuntarily chanted while he pampered her.

He sucked her pussy and finally said, "You are my perfect slut. You have been the best little whore I've ever fucked." He slid his cock into her tight pussy and began hammering it. His humongous hands wrapped around her neck and his long fingers exerted pressure that made it difficult for her to breathe.

Annika screamed and moaned her master's name as the uninhibited tears fell to the floor. They weren't playing a game anymore and she didn't have to hide her emotions from him. "Please. Oh, Master. Thank you." Her body was addicted to his. His throbbing cock, her vaginal contractions and their quick heartbeats resonated as they both burst into a passionate orgasm. He swiftly took his dick out and placed it in Annika's mouth. She sucked slowly, enjoying every drop of his cum, glad that she was rewarded with his sweet semen a second time.

Annika placed her arms around John and said, "Thanks, Coach. You were amazing! You might get a raise if you cuddle with me too."

He winked at her. "It's all right, cuddling is free. I'm happy you enjoyed it, ma'am."

12