Football Buddy Ch. 02

Story Info
New Football Season is upon Matt; what will he do?
6k words
4.47
32.1k
35
4

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/05/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My relationship with Brittany was doomed from the start. Yeah, the sex was out of this world, but we were from different worlds, she was pure country, and I was a city boy. Eventually, it had to come to an end. However, we had a good three months. She had moved out of her apartment and into mine. We couldn't stop ourselves on most nights.

The sex was incredible even on the last day we spent together. I took her to the airport when we got down to the security she gave me a look. I knew that look from any other look she had, instantly she grabbed me by the hand and pulled me across the lobby. I knew she was not scared to have sex in public after she rode me hard and loud in the movie theater on premiere night.

We went into the men's bathroom where she pushed me into the accessible stall. She locked it behind her and started to unbuckle my belt. My pants fell to the floor. I hiked up her jean skirt and entered her from behind. She was soaking wet like usual. I fucked her hard and fast.

That was months ago. A quick fuck in the bathroom of the airport, now she was miles away. Football season was ready to start back up again, and again it looked like I was going to be watching it alone.

We had called each other for a while even video called each other then it suddenly stopped. Then the excuses came for not talking; first, it was Brittany finding a new job, then it was me getting too busy with mine. Now we hardly talked at all. Not for lack of me trying, I wanted to keep the friendship going. She was one of the only people that genuinely got me.

It was a late night. I was on my computer trying to keep myself awake. I knew with the time difference between us that she was getting off work soon.

I was watching some of our sex sessions. Brittany loved to use the camera to record our escapades. We would later watch them together. It would always get her excited, especially the night when she took my full length inside her. She was so excited that she screamed loud enough for most of the floor to hear. I smiled as I watched her take my cum on her face with a huge smile. That was what I missed the most about her, that smile.

I stared at the screen until I thought I was about to pass out. Then it happened Brittany's messenger icon lit up. She was online. I waited for a while to see if she was going to stay online or she was checking email.

"Hey what's up?" I sent. It took a while for her to respond.

"Hi," she replied.

"So what you think of your team's chances this year?" I said with a happy smiley face. It took even longer.

"Look, I'm sorry," the words on the screen said. My heart dropped.

"We called it quits for a reason. Remember?" Brittany said.

"Yeah, I am trying to stay friends, just like we said," I replied there was a part of me did not believe that at all. I wanted to be more than just friends.

"I found someone," Brittany typed back. "I am happy. You should be happy and move on as well."

"K," I replied. I hit the off button and headed to bed. I was not pissed, Well not totally. Hell who was I kidding, I was beyond pissed. My phone began to chirp as I was getting a text message.

"K?" it was Brittany. "How old are you?"

I ignored it. I turned my phone off and tried to get some sleep. For a moment I tossed and turned thinking about the past, about all the good times we had, and how it ended. How could she not expect me to be upset or mad? We had great chemistry.

Well, if I had to be completely honest with myself, we didn't get along very well at all. Sure we had great times especially in bed and watching football or making fun of other people. However, there were arguments a lot of them. Which eventually led to sex. Everything ended up with us having sex of fucking the hell out of each other. Was that our whole relationship? Sex? Finally, I lost the battle and fell asleep.

I woke up to banging on my door. I got up still furious from last night. I opened the door, and Marshall walked himself right in.

"I don't care if you are mad at me, you are answering your damned phone!" he yelled as he walked right into my bedroom, picked my phone up and threw it at me. He stood there waiting. We had not become best friends, but we were on talking terms mainly because we lived in the same building.

"I am not talking to her," I said as I threw it back onto the bed.

"Andy and her, have been on again and off again more times than anyone can count. They were an item before she met me. So, say whatever you want to her, and move the fuck on," Marshal said.

He was funny when he was mad. You know that friend you have that when they are pissed off, it makes you laugh? Well, that was Marshall.

"Not going to do this Marshall," I said as I walked into the living room and sat down. "Not going to sit down for one of your psych evaluations," I said looking up at him.

"Tough," Marshall said as he sat across from me in the chair.

"I get it. Brittany is hard to get over. Hell, why do you think I kept my secret from her? Not because I was scared she was going to reject me. I was scared to lose her. However, I did, and I got over it," He grabbed my laptop from the table. I shook my head and turned the Television on trying to tune him out.

"That's her, and that's Andy," Marshall said showing me her social network profile. She did look happy she had dyed her hair blonde, I was not too fond of it.

"Well tell her. I won't call her or anything anymore. Since you guys are on talking terms again," I said. He began to say something else. I shot him a glance that said I was done with the conversation.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

A few weeks had passed, and I still was not over her. Not for the lack of trying. I went out. I tried to socialize, but someone like her, you didn't get over quickly. For the first time, I opened my messenger. There was a ton of offline messages from friends, co-workers, some of the Fantasy Football people I played with, not a single one from her.

I was expecting a tirade of messages, but there was none. Brittany hadn't blocked me, because I could still see her status changes. She was online to boot. I wanted to message her, just as my fingers were about to type a messenger window popped up.

"Don't even think about it." it was from Marshall. "There is a preseason game tomorrow. A friend and I are going to watch it and so are you."

I began to type an excuse for not going.

"Now log off, and I will see you tomorrow," Marshall typed before I could hit enter. I nodded my head in defeat and logged off. Maybe this was good. It might get my mind off things.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The next day I went downstairs. Marshall and his friend were waiting for me. Marshall didn't really have male friends, more like boyfriends or fuck buddies of the week. I told them I would be taking my car and I would meet them there. I had nothing against them. It was just, well okay I did. Plus Marshall drove to slow.

We got a few beers from the concession and went to our seats. It was a nice section of people. There was a lot of shit talking and bets flying around. I was having a great time.

I noticed two women began shouting at a group of men just a few rows below us. They got up and started heading towards the exit. One of them shot me an angry look. I just brushed it off as they were having a bad experience and ignored it.

I reached for my beer, but it was empty. I asked if anyone wanted another round on me; no one took my offer. I walked towards the concession when I saw the two women still standing there looking furious. One of them was on their cell phone. I walked by them and ordered a beer and some chips.

"I guess you think it's okay then?" one of them said. I turned around, and she was standing right behind me.

"I don't know what you mean," I replied.

"What those guys were saying. You looked like you were agreeing," she said.

"Hi," I said reaching out my hand "Name is Matt," I said politely. I took my beer and walked over to one of the tables. Putting it down.

"So, you did not hear. What they said?" she asked.

"Not a clue," I answered back her face turned from anger to embarrassment. The other one came over putting her phone away.

"Chaz, can't get off work for another hour. So he can't pick us up," she said. The embarrassed one shook her head.

"Guess we can walk?" she said.

"In this neighborhood?" I said. "Even in the midday, still not the best idea," I looked at both of them.

"Well I am not going to sit, and have them talk to us like that," one said.

"What's going on?" Marshall said as he looked at me. "You were gone a while. The game is getting good."

I tried to introduce the two women, but I did not know their names.

"I didn't get your names," I said.

"My name is Sandy." the one that had the temper said. "This is Kathy," she said introducing her friend.

"Right," Marshall said. "Well we all came to watch a game, so let's go watch it," he said as he pushed us all towards the ramp. As we walked, they told him that they weren't going back to their seats. "I have an idea," he said assuring them. When we got back to our seats, he grabbed his friend.

"You don't have to do this," Kathy said.

"Enjoy the game," Marshall said as he walked down to the now empty seats below. The women worked their way into the seats previously owned by Marshall and his friend.

Now in the sunlight, I could see them much better. Kathy was sitting next to me. She had long black hair that reached down just below her shoulders to mid back. She was well built not skinny, not fat but very well rounded, with dark green eyes. She was wearing the team shirt with blue jeans.

Sandy on the other side of her had auburn hair almost brown. It was short just above her shoulders but covered her neck in the back. She also had green eyes. She was athletically built. I could see there was no fat at all on her. She wore a tight shirt with the team emblem on it with jean shorts, that showed of her long tanned legs.

"You will thank your friend for us? Sandy asked.

"Of course," I replied. Kathy inadvertently took a swig of my beer that was sitting between us.

"Damn. I am sorry." Kathy apologized.

"It's okay," I said. Kathy had a cute face with an even better smile.

The rest of the game went well and even for preseason. It was a blast to watch. As we walked out, we walked together.

"Looks like the rookies, came to play," Sandy said excitedly.

"I don't know, the third string Quarterback looked a bit rough around the edges," Kathy replied.

"Well he was picked in the 4th round of the draft," I said.

"Hey!" We heard from behind us. It was two guys.

"Leave us alone already," Sandy replied as she turned around.

"Nah, we asked politely for an autograph, you acted like a stuck up bitch!" one of the guys shouted.

"How many times do we have to tell you? We aren't them," Kathy said.

At this point, I had enough. I walked past the women and looked at the two guys in the face.

"What's the problem?" I asked.

"That bitch.." the first guy began to say.

"Women, Lady, Person," I said. He looked at me and backed off a little.

"You know what. It's not even worth it," the second one said grabbing his friend. "All you models are all the same you think your shit don't stink," they said walking away towards their car.

"What was all that about?" Marshall said as he stopped running just behind us.

"The guys from before," Kathy responded shaking her head.

"They kept asking for an autograph, but wouldn't take no for an answer," Sandy said.

"What's wrong with giving them an autograph," Marshall smiled.

"It wouldn't be fair. I am not her." Sandy said smiling back. "I have done it once or twice before, and it never ended well."

"Not your fault, they don't know the difference," Marshall said shrugging. We got to our cars and stood there for a while.

"Okay am I missing something?" I asked. "What model?" I looked at both of them and tried to think of any models that they looked like nothing came to mind.

"Excuse my friend here. Unless it has to do with sports, or guys beating the crap out of each other in a squared or octagon arena he has no interest," Marshall said to which his friend nodded. "Hold on." he took his phone out and began searching. "Okay, this is a good one," he said as he made the picture bigger and then placed it next to Sandy's face.

"Holy Crap!" I said. "You guys could be twins!" I laughed.

"Yeah, tell me about it." Sandy smiled.

"But wait," Marshall's friend said. He had his phone out and put it next to Kathy.

"A few things off, but definitely with longer hair and makeup," Marshall said. "Good catch," he said to his friend.

"Yup it happens nearly daily, especially if we are together," Kathy said. "Most people brush it off when we say that we aren't them. I mean come on if we were models would we be here? I wouldn't mind giving autographs if I was her."

"Well we are going to eat, if you want to join us," Marshall said.

"Our ride is here," Kathy said looking over at a parked car with the guy trying to rush them over.

"Well exchange numbers and you guys can be on your way," Marshall's friend said. There was an instance of silence.

"Here you go," Sandy said giving me a piece of paper with two sets of numbers. They waved and walked away as soon as they were out of walking distance.

"Say thank you?" Marshall said with a huge smile on his face.

"For?" I said with a smile.

"You had a good time, plus you met some outstanding looking women," Marshall said as he got into his car.

"Thank you," I said as I got in mine.

That night I sat and watched some movies. Then I got online to check some of the stats from around the league. I did not even look at my messenger until I was finished with all my searches. I opened it, but Brittany was not online, which was good. I messaged Marshall.

"What were the names of those models?" I asked. I waited for a reply.

"Sarah Nicola Randall, and Karla James," Marshall replied quickly. "You can guess which is which," Marshall typed with a smiley face.

I looked them both up, neither of them lived on this continent. They had done some model work over here, but both were on the other side of the pond. "Idiots," I said thinking of the people that thought Sandy and Kathy were these two models.

Both were very busty both much bigger than Brittany, who until now I thought was as big as a woman could get naturally. I was dead wrong looking at these two. I hadn't looked at Sandy's or Kathy's chest to see how big they were they had both stricked as very attractive.

I couldn't imagine Sandy with a chest like the model on the screen. However, as I scrolled through images even in some pictures, she hid them quite well which could mean Sandy hid hers very well also. Karla who Kathy could be her twin had gigantic proportions if Kathy had a chest like hers it would be hard to hide.

I started looking at other models on their website. Marshall was right. I was not internet savvy on what was considered busty models. I had been accustomed to the swimsuit or runway models. Most of these models were not runway or supermodel types because of their curvier body types or as some were called plus-sized, which I found laughable. They had curves in all the right areas.

I was getting so engrossed into searching and bookmarking pages that I lost track of time. One page led to another then another. None of the ones I searched for had done porn. Most of the pictures I found would be considered as "not safe for work" most were clothed. My phone vibrated and lit up on the side of my keyboard. I picked it up.

Aren't you going to call? The text read it was from an unknown number; there was another number. It was a group text.

I looked at the numbers over and over. They were both local numbers. Then I remembered where I saw the last digits. I picked the piece of paper out of the pocket of the pants I had worn, that was on the floor they both matched the numbers on the paper.

I thought you guys gave me some fake numbers. I replied, which was true.

Why would we do that? The other number replied.

It happens. I replied. The two of you live together? I asked.

No, I am over at Sandy's place until my apartment is ready, Kathy said.

Now I knew which number was which. I saved both under the proper names.

How did you guys find my number? I asked.

Wouldn't you like to know?"Sandy replied.

Tell you what. Meet us for dinner tomorrow, and we will tell you. It will be better than this back and forth? Kathy said.

Agreed. I replied.

Do you know the new sports bar next to the stadium? Sandy asked

Yeah, End Zone. I replied. I had meant to go in there but never found the time.

Meet us there say around seven? Kathy asked.

Sure. I replied.

Nite, big boy, don't stay up too late. Sandy said.

Is that an order? I laughed. It was something I used to joke around with when Brittany used to tell me what to do.

Definitely! Kathy replied

I didn't stay up much later. I took a few more glances at the model pictures as I was shutting down. My messenger went off.

"So, you grew up any yet?" It was from Brittany.

"Nope, not yet," I replied and shut down.

I knew I was acting childish, maybe a little immature. I was not ready to accept that Brittany had moved on already. One day I would and if she still would take me as a friend then so be it. However, right this moment I was still upset.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

As I drove over to the bar, I couldn't help feeling excited. I knew this was just a couple of people getting together I couldn't help but think of the day before we had fun, talking and enjoying the game. Also, it was good to get back out of the house again.

I pulled up to the bar. Well, I couldn't call it a bar, the building advertised that it was a sports bar and restaurant. It was much bigger than I expected. I walked inside where two young women in cheerleader outfits greeted me.

"Welcome!" they screamed in unison. "Can we get you seated?"

"Um. I think my party is already here," I said unsure if I was to meet them here or wait for them. There was a vast wall that lead down a wide hallway. It was like going into the stadium.

"Right down there is the main dining room," again they said in unison the way they talked precisely at the same time made me think that it must be a theme for the restaurant.

"Thanks," I said walking as I walked away from the desk and down the hallway. I heard them scream again as someone entered.

I was right about the building; it was just as big inside as it was on the outside. The hallway opened to a huge dining room with the restaurant on the left behind the vast wall that separated it from the entrance. While the bar was straight forward, a game room of sorts was on the right.

"Matt!" I heard someone shout.

I looked around first at the restaurant, then at the bar. I saw Kathy's hand waving back and forth. I waved back and headed that way. All the waiters and waitresses were dressed in sport themed attire. Some were cheerleaders, and others were football players or male cheerleaders. I noticed one guy in what looked like rodeo gear.

"Huge place," I said over the loud music and the TV monitors.

"Yeah it gets like this during football season," Kathy said as she pulled me closer to her. "Sorry I can't shout very well," she said as she let go of my arm. I smiled and sat on the stool next to her. I ordered a drink and looked around. "Sandy works here."

"Ah," I nodded. "I was starting to why you two wanted to meet here," I said. The bartender returned with my drink. He looked familiar.

"Chaz, meet Matt the guy we told you about," Kathy said as she introduced him.

12