Football Buddy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks for standing up for my sis," Chaz said.

"No problem," I said as reached for my wallet.

"Drinks are on me, think of it as thanks for what you did," Chaz said patting me on the arm, he walked off to get another person's order.

"He is a cool, little brother," Kathy said with a smile. She looked behind me with a smile then her face changed to surprise. "Incoming!" she said as she swung my seat around.

Sandy came crashing into me. I barely had time to react by spreading my legs and holding her as she collided with me.

"I will get the hang of these if it kills me," Sandy said using my thighs to keep herself upright. She stood between my legs as my hands were on her hips. Both of her hands gripped my thighs.

"Roller derby," I said spotting the outfit a tight top that showed off her stomach a pair of short shorts, complete with knee and elbow pads and a helmet. It was hard not to stare at the top as it was stretched tightly across her impressive chest. The name of the sports bar was also stretched across it.

"Yup, I can't fit in a cheerleader uniform; also when I wear any of the other uniforms, the guys won't keep their hands off me. Wearing this scares them away," Sandy laughed. She did look like she could whoop some ass, in that get up. "I got one more table then I am good to go."

"Where were you guys thinking of going?" I asked.

"Where do you want to go? It's our treat," Kathy replied.

"Nah, I can get it," I said.

"Let them, bro," Chaz said as he looked over at me shaking his head. "I have been around these two most of my life. If they say something it's best to go along," he gave me a wink.

"Well, truth be told I am not that hungry. I didn't mean to, but I had a big lunch," I said.

Which was true I had gone over to Rey's house to drop something off. His wife did not let me leave until I told her I was full.

"That works out. Cause you guys wanted to see that movie, never mind," Chaz said as both of them shot him a glance.

"What movie?" I asked. They both looked at me.

"The action thriller with that wrestling guy," Sandy said.

I laughed at her attempt not to sound interested.

"You mean The Rock and his new action movie where he gets naked, and you can see his ass?" I laughed at her. I looked over at Kathy who also looked away. They were both caught. "You guys don't want to see the movie you want to see him naked!" I laughed. Kathy slapped me on the arm and Sandy lightly punched me in the stomach.

"My table is calling," Sandy said pushing off me.

"Uh huh," I said.

"I am going to get changed," Kathy said as she stood up. She was dressed in business suit attire. She walked towards the back behind the bar.

"There is a full changing room back there," Chaz said looking at my puzzled look. "This place gets hot, so they got showers and the full get up and go back there," he said. I nodded. He sat down on a stool behind the bar.

"But for real. Thanks for what you did," Chaz said.

"It's no problem at all," I said looking around it was a nice place.

"Those two are always getting that shit put on them, just because they look like other people," Chaz said. I could see he was really concerned. "They even tried to dye their hair once or twice."

"They shouldn't have to do all that, just because of some idiots," I said. He nodded. I looked at his attire and smiled.

"What?" Chaz laughed.

"NASCAR is not really a sport," I smiled. He was wearing a drivers gear with stickers of fake names all over it.

"Come on," he laughed standing up showing the whole thing.

"What? Going around in circles is not a sport, it's called being lost," I laughed. "They should just man up and get out of the car and ask for directions."

We both laughed. Chaz was a good kid, in his early twenties working here to put himself through school. Which I told him to stick to and don't give up no matter what.

"Ready?" Sandy said again putting her hands on my legs. She had changed she was wearing a dark brown low cut shirt that showed more than enough cleavage, with black jeans with boots.

"Yeah, just waiting on..." I began to say when I felt someone pressed against my back. I looked behind me. Kathy stood there. She was also wearing a top that showed a lot of her cleavage, with jeans but no boots just regular shoes. I told myself that I had to make a conscious effort to keep my eyes at face level.

"See you, little bro," Kathy said. They both grabbed an arm and walked out of the bar.

"Which car?" I asked as we got outside.

"Well you have the bigger vehicle, so let's take that," Kathy replied.

While we were waiting in line to get our tickets, a guy came running up to us he began to open his mouth before he could say a word I stepped in front of him blocking him from the two women.

"Nope," I said with a stern face before he could say whatever he was going to say.

"But I just..." he began to say.

"Nope, not allowed," I said.

"But seriously no one will...." he began to say.

"Against company policy. I can't let it happen. My boss would kill me," I said.

"Man, this sucks!" he said as he walked away, he quickly turned around. "Can I get a picture at least."

"What part of no..." I began to say. He nodded and walked away.

"I love you guys work. Got posters and stuff at home!" he shouted as he got further away.

"Thanks," Kathy said stifling a laugh. I waited until he was out of sight before returning to them.

"That was hilarious," Sandy said laughing.

"Company policy?" Kathy said still laughing.

"I had to come up with something," I said with a straight face.

"Oh look the bodyguard can't smile," Sandy laughed.

"Nope," I said shaking my head. "Got to keep up appearances," I said keeping a straight face.

"That company policy too?" Kathy asked.

"Absolutely," I said they both cracked up laughing.

The movie went great. We sat at the far back of the theater. I sat in the middle of both of them with both of them under my arms. I had an excellent view of the movie and two sets of cleavage. When we got out, we decided to hit a diner for a late dinner. This time three guys came up to the table.

"Can't you see we are having dinner?" I said standing up and whisking the three of the young men away from the table, this time I spoke with a British accent which to my surprise I pulled off very well.

"Come on man, all we want is an autograph," one of them said.

"How would you like it if you were in their shoes, and all you wanted was some dinner, but people came up to you?" I asked. They looked at each and nodded.

"Tell you what, give me your emails, and I will ask the company to send you photo's from their next shoot?" I whispered.

"Seriously?" one of them asked with a smile on his face.

"I will ask, it's not a guarantee they will even respond, " I said. They quickly gave me papers with emails on it and went on their way.

"You are having way too much fun," Kathy said as I sat back down.

"You have no idea," I replied with a big smile on my face.

We talked about every and anything from pets, football, jobs we talked for so long that the closing manager had to come over to our table and let us know that they were closing.

It had been a great night full of smiles and laughs as well as some flirtatious talk from all of us. As I pulled up to the parking lot of the restaurant, there were no cars in sight except for the two that belonged to them. I got out to walk them to their vehicles.

"We have to do this again some night," I said.

"Absolutely," Kathy said. She kissed me on the cheek but did not let go of my arm.

"Thanks for a great night. It was good to get out without being harassed," Sandy said she also kissed me on the other cheek.

The three of us stood there in silence, that awkward moment where we thought if we kiss or not had settled in I wanted to kiss them both. I must have looked stupid just standing there, but I couldn't just kiss one without kissing the other or if I kissed both of them which one did I kiss first? I quickly solved the problem by pulling both of them in for a big group hug.

"Night then," I said as I quickly tried to get to my vehicle. I watched as they got into theirs I could see the look on both their faces. This was a horrible end to what was a great night.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I knocked on Marshall's door. It was past two in the morning, but I wanted some advice, and I knew the male slut would have some answers. The door silently opened and he came out half asleep.

"This better be good," Marshall said leaning against the door.

"How many you got in there?" I asked it was the weekend. I knew how he wouldn't be alone.

"Three. Do you want to come and join?" Marshall replied. He always asked this to be a pain.

"No, I need some advice," I told him about the great night, and how it ended.

"Well for one, they were right. You were having too much fun being their bodyguard. Second, you're talking to the wrong person, you should be talking to them about how they want to proceed," Marshall said slightly more awake. "Third, if you are not going to talk to them, then roll with what's going on. Usually, these things sort themselves out," he said as he opened the door. "Goodnight."

I walked back into my bedroom. I got ready for bed when my phone went off. It was from Kathy.

"Hi," I said as I answered.

"Hey," Kathy said.

"Did we wake you?" Sandy asked. I wasn't surprised that this was a three-way call.

"No, not at all," I replied sitting down on the bed.

"We just wanted to talk for a bit," Kathy said. I was beginning to notice that she was the one that liked to be in control of any situation, while Sandy was the flirtatious go with the flow type.

"That's good. I am glad that you called," I said.

"Sorry if we made you feel uncomfortable," Kathy said I could tell she was upset.

"No, not even close to uncomfortable, awkward yes, not uncomfortable. I thought I made you guys feel that way." I replied.

"Told you," Sandy responded. I was sure there had been a full-length conversation between the two of them before they called me.

"No you didn't, actually quite the opposite really," Kathy said.

"How so?" I asked confused.

"Well," Sandy began to say then broke off.

"What she wants to say is that in all the time we have known each other, we have never liked the same person," Kathy interjected.

"We have found the same guy to be hot or good looking," Sandy said

"Like, The Rock," I said stifling a laugh.

"Shut up!" they both said.

"Sorry, but it was too easy, " I laughed.

"So for us, it was awkward when we both realized that we both liked you and that we both wanted to see you again after we got back," Kathy said.

"So, when you felt the same awkwardness it was a relief that you felt the same," Sandy said.

"I see," I said. "What happens now?"

"We all come over to your place and have a threesome!" Sandy said excitedly.

"Sandy!" Kathy exclaimed.

"Joking sheesh, I love you girl, but I love the dick a lot more," Sandy said.

"That's a relief," Kathy said.

"We can just take it as it comes, and see what happens," I said taking a page out of Marshall advice.

"Sounds good," Kathy responded.

"You got it champ," Sandy answered back.

"Night you two," I said.

"Night," Claire said.

"Night lover boy," Sandy said.

"Sandy!" Claire and I both replied in unison.

"Joking!" Sandy replied. We all laughed as we hung up.

I laid down and began to fall asleep but then my phone chirped again. I slowly rolled over and picked it up. It was a text from Sandy. I opened it up and instantly sprang up. There was a picture of both of their tits still in their bra's pushed against each other. Four huge boobs in one picture. Underneath it read. "Hope you have a good night, from your gals."

My hand instantly went into my pants as I looked at it.

12