Football Buddy Ch. 03

Story Info
First date with Sandra has its ups and downs.
6.5k words
4.63
13.8k
21
0

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/05/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't believe my luck. First, I met someone that I thought would be the next big thing in my life, but that fell through very quickly. Even though we had what was probably the best sex life I had ever had, everything else was a disaster. I thought I had hit bottom again when opportunity knocked again, not with one woman but two, both of them were attractive, to say the least. They both had what some would call a doppelganger, two different women that looked almost identical to them.

The first date as they both called it, went exceptionally well. The others that followed were amazing. We went to the history museum, truth be told I didn't even know that large building downtown was actually a museum. We went to all the preseason games that were at home. Sandy was every bit as loud as Brittany, I would dare say louder and more boisterous. While Kathy was the quiet one. Sandy loved playing things by ear and being completely spontaneous, Kathy planned everything out, we would go places and have an itinerary of what to do, when and where. Not that I didn't mind because we got to do a lot of stuff around the city for absolutely nothing.

Today was the first date I had with Sandy that was just the two of us. The two of them wanted to see if this three-way relationship was only because we matched when we were all together or was it something else.

I rechecked my phone, this was the place. I looked at the gate and read the name of the park. This was it, I looked at the time. I couldn't believe it was 6am on a Saturday and I was awake. I usually slept until late on my days off.

A car pulled up to the locked gate. "We don't open until Seven," the man said as he opened the gate and waved at me. I knew I was early, but I didn't know where I was going, and I wanted to be on time. I didn't plan on being half an hour early. Another car pulled up and parked a few feet away from me. A young woman got out and started to stretch her legs.

'Probably a runner,' I thought to myself by the looks of her.

Two other cars pulled up and parked. Two men, this time, got out of their cars and started talking to the woman.

It was nearly half-past six when I saw Sandy's car pull up. She parked next to the others and got out. She waved me over.

"So, this is the guy that has the two of you, not returning our phone calls," the lady said.

"Yup," Sandy nodded. "This is our protector," Sandy smiled as she wrapped her hands around my arms. That was the other thing about Sandy, she was very hands-on. She liked holding hands, kissing in public, locking arms, anything to do with touching.

"Michelle," the lady said. The guys introduced themselves afterward.

They were all old work colleagues of Sandy when she worked in an office. It was apparent the two guys were disappointed that I was there, they kept giving me stares and asking the usual questions a guy would ask a fellow man if he didn't think they were the right fit for the woman they wanted. Michelle was obviously married and still in the honeymoon stage as every word had something to do with her husband.

"Park's open," the man said as he opened the gate entirely.

"So, what are we doing here?" I whispered to Sandy.

"You'll see," Sandy replied with a smile.

Sandy took off her jacket, revealing a bright yellow and black sports bra. "You're staring," Sandy smiled as I looked at her cleavage.

"Shouldn't I?" I smiled back at her.

"Yes," Sandy said as she closed the door to her car. Her black yoga shorts fit her legs like a second skin, hugging her tight ass. "What am I going to do with you?" she asked as she saw me take a look at her ass.

Sandy put her cap on and pulled her ponytail through the back of it, completing her hot and sexy look. It was amazing to watch her as she walked, her big natural boobs, a tight round ass and a delicate stomach with abs. "You coming?" she asked as she looked back at me.

"Hopefully soon," I replied.

"You're so bad," Sandy said as I caught up to her. "And yes," she said with a devilish smile.

"Yes, to what exactly?" I teased.

"You know exactly what I mean," Sandy said.

We caught up to the rest as they were sitting under a group of trees. One of the park attendants was explaining something as we sat down on one of the benches.

"Disc golf," I whispered to Sandy. I had never heard of the game, but as the man was explaining, it seemed pretty straightforward.

"Yeah," Sandy whispered back. "You're taking Kathy's place."

After the attendant had explained all the rules and ways of scoring. We all split into four teams. One of the guys that had come with us told that it was a tournament of sorts. Twelve teams in groups of fours, four courses at the end of each round one team would be eliminated until two remained for the championship.

"We have won two years in a row," one of the guys said as we reached the beginning of our course.

"Well, we had Kathy before," the other guys said as he looked in my direction.

"Relax," Sandy smiled at me as she walked onto the starting area. "Matt will do fine."

Sandy took her place with her disc in her hand. The course was a long straight clearing that ended with some trees, to the immediate right was the target. On both sides of the straight were trees and bushes.

"When you're ready," one of the officials said.

Sandy took a running start, span around halfway then launched her disc. As I looked at it I thought it was rather low, it almost looked like it was going to hit the ground. Then it started to rise then turn right. I held my breath as it looked like it was going to hit the trees, but it didn't it disappeared around the corner of the trees.

An official at the end of the fairway signaled with two thumbs up. "What does that mean?" I asked.

"It landed on the green," one of the guys said.

"Two thumbs down, means it is far off, a signal either direction means you made it into the brush," Michelle said.

I nodded as Michelle took her spot in the starting area. She had a different approach she held the disc vertical in her hand when given the signal she stormed forward and launched it vertically. It went skyward then slowly came down straight ahead without curving. The official gave the two thumbs down.

"I'll get it with the next one," Michelle shrugged.

The other two guys went after each other, both of them opted for the same course of action as Michelle, getting the disc down the fairway without making the turn.

I was up next, my nerves were firing up, but so was my excitement. I was going to do what the others had done. Get the disc as far down the straightaway as possible then go for the target. I stood at the start and held the disc just like anyone would hold a frisbee. When signaled I ran a little then threw it as hard as I could, I watched it go, it seemed to be making a beeline for the end, and it was getting the distance, then it went left instead of right, far left, too far left.

"Shit!" I said as I watched it land in the brush.

I knew from the explanation I would have to play it from where it landed. The others went ahead and took their turns. While I stood in between trees and ankle-high brush and twigs and wet leaves. The sun had come up, so that wasn't helping either. I could see the target on the other side, but it was behind the other side of brush and trees.

"You can change your disc," the attendant said. "The one you're holding is for long-distance."

"Okay," I nodded as he held out one of the other discs. "Any advice?"

He smiled and shook his head. "We aren't allowed, try not to hit the brush and don't throw too hard."

I nodded as I aimed down the straightaway. I wanted to get it further down and hoped I could make the target on the next throw. I threw it and again it went straight then curled.

"Dammit!" I shouted as it ended up on the far side. "More trees."

"When the tournament is over, we hold classes, but since you have entered we aren't allowed to give advice," the attendant said.

"It's fine," I nodded.

The others were far ahead of me at this point. I didn't make par on any of the targets, and I was the last one to complete all holes. When I got back to the sitting area, I found I was the last overall. I had never felt so embarrassed in my whole life.

"Sorry," I whispered to Sandy as I sat down.

"What for?" Sandy smiled as she took my hand.

"I probably ruined your chances of winning," I said looking at the officials tallying the points up.

"Nope," Michelle whispered.

"The last group didn't complete the last two holes," one of the guys said.

"Lucky for us," the snotty guy said. "If they had, we would have been eliminated."

I wanted to punch him in the face. He and that man bun would have deserved a black eye.

"He's just jealous," Sandy whispered to me.

I nodded. We were given our time and where to be for the next week. It was a different park and a later time.

"Great," the idiot said as we made our way back to our cars. "No early start, we get to be with the losers and come later when the sun is bright, and the bugs are everywhere."

"Shut up, Kevin," Michelle said. "No one cares that you are scared of bugs," she said as she opened the trunk of her car. "I like it, last year we had it easy, we didn't have to fight from the bottom to make it, we virtually cruised the whole way."

"Same here," the other guy said. "I will have to get my other discs out this time."

"You're serious?" Kevin asked. "Tim's team is going to cruise, you saw how far ahead of us they are, it will be impossible to come back from..."

"Then don't come," Sandy snapped as she tossed her discs into the trunk of her car.

"Kathy will be back next week, she will be our fifth, you can become fifth, and she can take your place," Michelle said.

"Why doesn't he sit and Kathy take his place, after all, it is her place," Kevin said.

I walked forward, ready to punch him as hard as I could.

"Because it was my turn to be the team captain and Kathy and I agreed that he will take her place, I sent an email to all of you, and none of you said it was a problem," Sandy said.

"I have no problem," the other guy said.

"Like I said I prefer coming from behind, last year was boring," Michelle said as she folded her arms.

"I have no problem at all," Sandy said, "and I know Kathy has no problem, so that leaves you."

Kevin shook his head. "Fine," he said, throwing up his hands. "I quit the team."

"Good," Michelle said. "Kathy will take your place."

Kevin stormed to his car and slammed the door shut and took off like a bat from hell, kicking up dirt and stones as his car shot forward.

"He will try to join Tim's team," the other guy shook his head.

"Tim won't take him," Sandy said.

"Sorry, about that guys," I said.

"Nonsense," Michelle shook her head. "You did fine, better than most on their first time, most people see the sport and think it's easy, just throw a disc around all day."

"If you have free time during the week, I know a good spot where we can practice," the other guy said.

"That would be great, I would like that," I nodded.

We exchanged numbers, and I finally got his name. Sandy smiled as I got back to her car. "So, what's next?" I asked as she looked up at me.

"Your place," Sandy smiled.

"Oh, really?" I asked as I stared down at her cleavage.

"Yeah, I want to put something right here," Sandy said as she pushed a finger down her cleavage.

"Oh, now that I can do," I nodded.

Before I could get to my car. Matthew's car came back and flashed it's high beams at us as well as honking the horn. We both got out of our cars as he pulled up.

"Tim just challenged us to a game of volleyball down at the beach, you guys in?" Matthew asked.

"Hell yeah!" I said without thinking. I have to admit that I am a sore loser. The snide look on the winning team's faces as they looked back at us, had me ready to take another shot at taking them down a peg or two.

"Well we were going to do some other contact sport, but I wouldn't mind some payback," Sandy said.

'Shit!' I thought to myself as I looked back at her. I could have said no and went back to my place and fucked her big tits and maybe more.

"You know the place, right?" Matthew asked.

"Yeah, we can take his car and meet you there," Sandy said as she locked her car.

"Michelle is already on the way," Matthew nodded.

I got in my car and started it up as Sandy got in the passenger seat. "Sorry about the quick response," I said as I put the car in gear.

"No, need to be," Sandy smiled with her usual devilish way that told me she was up to something. "You remember where we went to the seafood restaurant by the beach?"

"Yes," I replied as I looked back at her. I knew she was up to no good.

"Good," Sandy said as she took her cap and pulled her ponytail tighter. She leaned over the middle console.

"What are you doing?" I asked as she started to loosen my pants.

"Well, if I am not going to get it at your place, might as well get it now," Sandy said as she reached under the waistband of my pants and pulled out my hardening cock. "Holy!" she said as she looked at it. "We knew you had a big dick, but this is fucking huge!"

I smiled as she held it in her hand, she moved closer and started to lick the head, slowly she lowered her mouth over it.

I tried to focus on the road while also looking down in my lap as Sandy's Auburn hair bounced up and down.

"Damn, it gets thicker and longer," Sandy said as she stroked my cock with both of her hands. Her head lowered again as I pulled up to a stoplight. Sandy's head bounced up and down as she tried to take my cock further into her mouth. I could feel it hitting the back of her mouth as she twisted her head just enough for my dick to enter her throat.

"Nearly," I said as I looked out the window. I smiled as two guys were staring at me, they must have seen Sandy's head disappear into my lap. As the light turned green, I waved at them as I stepped on the gas.

I reached under her with my right hand and squeezed her boobs through her sports bra. "Don't do that," Sandy said as she picked her head up. "You know how sensitive they are, remember what happened last time."

I smiled as I continued to squeeze them. Sandy's breasts were only one cup size smaller than Brittany's although Brittany was a larger band size. Kathy, on the other hand, had both of them beat by a long shot.

Sandy resumed sucking my dick as I drove she nearly had half of my dick down her throat by the time I got to the beach.

"You're not going anywhere until I get what I want," Sandy said as I pulled into the parking lot.

"Oh, really?" I asked. "What's that?"

"You know very well," Sandy smirked as she reached over me and pulled on the lever that made my seat recline.

In this position, she had more leverage over me as she lifted her torso up. Slowly she pushed the head of my dick under her sports bra. My dick nestled between her huge boobs as she began bouncing her chest up and down my dick while sucking on the head.

"Fuck," I said as she bounced them faster. She knew how to get me going, there was no doubt both Kathy and Sandy had taken what I said about tit fucking being one of my biggest turn-ons. Sandy picked up the pace as she could tell I was close to cumming.

"I'm cumming!" I said as she pushed her tits all the way down and took the head of my dick into her mouth. I shot my cum into her mouth as she squeezed her clothed tits tightly against the lower half of my cock.

"Yummy!" Sandy said as she slowly released my dick from its boob prison. "Now that I got my protein, we can go play!"

I shook my head as Sandy pulled the cap back onto her head, wiped her mouth, she looked in the rearview mirror to make sure she had got it all, then opened the door.

I joined everyone by the volleyball court. It seemed Tim had accepted Kevin onto his team since he was one person short. Kevin eyed me with a grin that made me want to hit him as hard as I could repeatedly severely.

We split off into fours and got on the sand. It had been a while since I played beach volleyball and even longer since I had been in the sun this long. It felt good to be out and about instead of cooped up inside. The game started and it went in Tim's team favor for the first five points.

Then they lost the serve, and Sandy started to serve her sun shot was amazing. She hit the ball high into the air; it almost looked like it would fall on our side of the net, the other team had to stare directly up to look at it. Kevin bumped it up, one of the other players set it, and then Tim tried to spike it, I managed to block it, and the ball fell on their side. Our first point was scored. Again Sandy did the same thing, but this time it went further to the back.

"Leave it," Tim shouted as it looked like it was going to go all the way out.

"Ha!" Sandy laughed as it landed in bounds. Second point.

Sandy did this over and over, she had the court mastered. She placed it to the far back, to the front, left, right. It didn't matter they were always craning their head skyward to look for it. I could see it in their faces they were getting angry, not only that but Tim and his wife Kim were the only ones wearing sunglasses.

We lost the serve on a greatly placed tip of the ball over the net. Tim was up to serve, and he had a wicked fast shot that thundered as he hit it. Since it was Michelle and Sandy in the back, they had a hard time getting it to be bumped up, after the third one Sandy dived and managed to get it up. Matthew managed to set it high, and then I jumped to spike it, I switched in the air to a light tap, and the ball fell to the ground.

Tim's face was furious. We were near to match point with a few well-placed spikes from Matthew and me being upfront. Michelle serve always looked like it was going to hit the net as it went over. It was a smart technique to watch, she would stand out of the court throw the ball forward, run then hit it with her left hand even though she was right-handed. The ball shot forward, but at a low trajectory, funny or not it had the team always backing up.

"Set it high," I whispered.

Matt, as I began to call him, nodded back at me.

Kim bumped it high, and instead of setting it, Tim shot it over. Luckily Sandy hit it before it hit the ground, Matt did a phenomenal job of hitting it high into the air even though he was facing backward. I jumped and spiked it directly into Kevin's stomach for the game-winner.

"How long did you plan that?" Matthew asked as we walked to the benches.

"Long enough," I smiled back at him.

Sandy and the rest of the women went to the showers to get the sand off of them. The rest of us started talking. I found out that Tim was the one that set the rest of them for the fall. He had sold his shares in the company they worked for allowing for another company to buy the rest of them out. Not only that he was a know it all, anytime anyone said something about anything, he knew about it, done it, or knew someone that did it.

I watched as Sandy came jogging back, I knew I wasn't the only one that watched her large breasts bounce and swing as the sports bra tried and failed to keep them contained. She stopped as she got near me and placed her arm in mine.

"So, how does it work exactly?" Kim asked as she stood next to her husband.

"I don't know yet, I am sure to find out later on today," Sandy asked as she held onto me.

I had never been one to be envious of anybody, but I was sure jealous of any guy with an average dick. Having a large one was good in the bed at times, but on regular occasions, it was a pain. I tried to sit down on the bench as it was growing while Sandra had my arm tightly pressed against her chest.

"I didn't mean..." Kim said as she looked away. It was apparent she had been staring at my growing bulge.

12