Football Glory

Story Info
Rachel throws her own pass interference flag.
3.8k words
2.71
24.2k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel marveled at LeRon Caruso. The tall, dark-skinned star wide receiver darted here and there all over the football field. He seemed to be a man among boys on the field. Whenever LeRon caught the ball, and that was often, he would put the team in a position to win. To Rachel, LeRon was sex personified. His moves on the football field seemed sensual and seductive; whenever he slipped between defenders or rose up to catch a pass.

She knew she would have LeRon before the school year ended. Even if he did currently have a girlfriend, Rachel did not care. LeRon Caruso was what she wanted and what Rachel wanted, she usually got.

"Hey girl get ready."

A light tap on her thigh awakened Rachel from her revelry. Naomi smiled at her, as she looked back to the formation of dancers. Rachel scanned the faces of the five dancers. All had their "game smiles" plastered on their faces.

As if on que, they rose from their seats and began to move seductively to the music of the band. Rachel came to life with the music. A beautiful smile creased her face and her body moved with ease and grace. Rachel continued to keep her eyes on the star wide receiver. She never missed a beat. Their corrigraphed routine was meant to draw attention and it did, as it always did. When the music finally ended the dance team again went back to their seats.

LeRon glided back to the sidelines. He pulled his helmut from his head. He looked to the bleachers, scanning for Victoria Ramierez, his girlfriend. Before he could find her, LeRon saw Rachel. He smiled, nodded his head and continued to look for Victoria. When LeRon finally spotted her, he raised his fist in the air- his normal signal for her. As was customary, Victoria blew a kiss back.

A look of anger flashed across Rachel's face. She didn't like the Latino girl, couldn't stand her in fact. He's too good for you, Rachel told herself. He'll be mine, before the prom. As quick as the scowl came it was gone, as Rachel went back to her effervescent smile. Rachel Woodley was a dime. She was beautiful and she knew it. Rachel's tan skin, plump breasts, long hair and well-rounded ass made her the focal point of attention from classmates, teammates and others.

The rest of the game went pretty much like the previous 6 six had gone- with the team bullying their opponent all over the field enroute to a win. LeRon cherished the win. He ended up with almost 160 receiving and return yards collectively.

As the football team left the field, the band and the dance squad continued their show for the departing crowd. Finally the band began marching down out of the bleachers, and into the parking lot. The sky was dark and the street lights were providing the parking lot with illumination. There were fans of each team still in the parking lot. 80's model Chevy Impalas and Novas, newer model Lexuses and Hyundais, candy-painted, some sitting on 24's, blared the newest rap songs and provided a party atmosphere. Members of the band, the dance squad and the cheerleaders mulled around in the parking.

Rachel stood off away from the rest of the crowd. She watched as some of the football team emerged from the locker room. Rachel was intent on seeing LeRon. She hadn't spotted Victoria thus far and that was fine with her.

"Hey girl, whatchu doing?" Naomi asked, sashaying her way over to her friend. Naomi looked very similar to Rachel from the same hairstyle , to the honey caramel complexion. However Naomi had more of a dancer's body- lithe, long and somewhat toned.

"I'm waiting on LeRon."

"Girl, you know Victoria is waiting on that boy," Naomi giggled. "You know they're gon be booed up. You wanna do something tonight?"

"I don't care," Rachel shot back. "That bitch ain't cute enough for him."

"Well how you gon get'em?"

"I got a plan. You'll see, by Valentine's Day Mr. LeRon Caruso would be mine!"

Suddenly LeRon emerged from the building. He was engaged with two local reporters, who were firing questions at him. LeRon answered them with ease, bantering with both reporters, all the while flashing a megawatt smile. All three laughed.

Naomi shook her head, watching her best friend walk away. She agreed that LeRon was fine, but she wouldn't throw herself at him, if it was her. Naomi just didn't understand it. If it had been her, she would have moved on. However, as long as Naomi had known Rachel, she knew her friend wouldn't just settle.

Rachel made her way over to LeRon. She stood directly in his path. LeRon was going to have to see her and speak to her to get around her. One, of the reporters so intent on getting his questions in, nearly stepped on the buxom dancing girl.

"Watch it," Rachel yelled, sidestepping the man. She stumbled.

LeRon reached out and grabbed her arm preventing her from falling to the ground. He held her in his grip.

Rachel collapsed into his arms. "Thank you," she breathed. She nestled her head against his muscular chest. Rachel felt like she could have died, LeRon smelled great- fresh shower mixed with a light hint of cologne. She looked up into his eyes. "Thank you, " Rachel breathed into his ear.

The twin jade-colored orbs took in her outfit and her body, peanut butter colored, skin, big, firm breasts and toned legs. LeRon managed a weak smile. A sudden warmth spread over his body. LeRon's tongue felt like cotton. He brought Rachel back to her feet. "Glad I could be here to help," LeRon smiled. He proceeded to brush off Rachel's arms and legs.

Rachel took ahold of LeRon's hand and held it in her small hand. She then looked up into his eyes. She could have fucked him right here in the parking in front of everyone and she wouldn't have cared. "Thanks but I don't want to get you into any trouble."

"No trouble," LeRon stuttered. His eyes traversed her body. LeRon smiled. He felt his dick responding to the slight on Rachel's body.

"One last question," one of the reporters interjected, breaking up the moment.

LeRon waved him away. He noticed Victoria approaching him. LeRon's mind was ablaze with ideas. Suddenly an idea struck him. LeRon grabbed the elbow of the reporter, who had previously asked him a question.

"What'd you think of the game?" LeRon asked. His mind was awash with thoughts. He knew he needed to do something to keep Victoria from noticing him with Rachel.

The reporter happy to have his subject back, fumbled with his notepad. He looked around for his pen. "Good game. Have you heard any of the talk from the scouts?"

LeRon caught unaware by the question, stood with his mouth open. He continued to watch Victoria weave her way through students and alumni. "Uh not yet. The league can wait, I am having fun."

"I'm gonna hold you to that," the reporter smiled. His pen flashed, as it scampered across the page of his notepad.

LeRon smiled as Victoria threw her arms around his neck, and pulled his head down for a kiss.

"Good game baby!"

"Thanks," LeRon kissed her fully on the lips, all the while scanning the crowd for Rachel. He couldn't have an incident start up here and now between Rachel and Victoria. LeRon knew that Rachel liked him. He had known it for some time. She had made her intentions conspicuous but modest. Occasionally they texted each other in math class- stuff that bordered on PentHouse material. He had put her off, maintaining that he couldn't hurt Victoria. LeRon couldn't lie to himself though, it was hard. Rachel was definitely beautiful. LeRon knew he wanted to get at Rachel. He also knew that he just couldn't dump Victoria. She had been with him for a minute.

"So what are we going to do tonight baby?" Victoria cooed. She glanced over her shoulder.

"Let's celebrate!" LeRon mumbled, trying to sound excited, as he looked again for Rachel. He finally spotted her- her ass jiggling like Jello as she walked away. LeRon could have sworn, the dancer threw a coy smile over her shoulder as she disappeared into the crowd. "Just me and you."

Rachel's eyes bore through the two. She hated that Victoria was wrapped up in the arms of her man. LeRon was her's, there was no doubt in her mind. Victoria was just an obstacle to be overcome and Rachel was determined to deal with that obstacle.

"Girl, lets go," Naomi whined, tugging Rachel's arm, trying to pull her along.

"I'm coming," Rachel huffed. She could have sworn, LeRon gave her a slight smile and wave, as he embraced Victoria. "He's mine mami!" Rachel thought to herself.

The bus ride back to campus was load and boisterous. The Raider cheerleaders and dancers were excited for the most part about the win. They talked about the action from the game and compared themselves to their counterparts in the other school's band.

Rachel listened to their chatter, partially paying attention, but for the most part off in her own thoughts. Her mind was on LeRon and Victoria. Images of what the two could be doing popped into her head. She clenched her fist involuntarily.

"Rachel calm down," Naomi said to her, trying to whisper. She leaned over and laid her hand on top of Rachel's hand.

"I know," breathed Rachel. She turned and flashed her best smile at her friend. "It just gets to me sometimes. I know that I'm a better girlfriend than that skank!"

"Fa sho!" Naomi agreed. "Just give it some time. You'll be a better girlfriend."

"Com' on its your turn!" shouted Tysheena, one of the other dancers. The small but big-hipped dancer poked Naomi on the shoulder.

Naomi turned and smiled at her. She giggled.

The rest of the bus ride back to campus went smoothly, the dancers and the cheerleaders having a quasi-party on the back of the bus. Rachel allowed herself to join in the fun. It took her mind off of LeRon for a little while.

***

Victoria was becoming increasingly annoyed. Every time after a game or before practice, she would see LeRon with Rachel. The two would always seem to be huddled together, talking in a low voice or laughing at something. It was no secret the bitch didn't like her, Vicoria never figured that Rachel would be after LeRon. Victoria had always heard that Rachel had a line of dudes awaiting her, all trying to get with her. For his part LeRon always told her it was nothing and that they were just friends. She believed him, but part of her mind screamed at her not to trust him. LeRon had always sworn never to hurt her and Victoria believed him, even now. She continued to think about the situation as she walked through the halls on her way to the practice field.

"Hey baby," LeRon said, stretching a hand up to hold Victoria's hand, as she stood in the stands. He flashed her, his trademark smile.

"Hey boo," she returned. "Don't get hurt. We need you on the field."

"Me?" LeRon mocked. He rolled his eyes in mock indignation. "Neva that!"

Victoria laughed. She breathed a sigh of relief. Victoria felt her pussy flutter at the hand-to-hand contact. Victoria thought of the possibilities for later that evening between her and LeRon.

LeRon blew her a kiss and trotted onto the field. Several of his teammates laughed at him under their breath, a few of the really brave ones even shot a few jokes his way. LeRon took it all in style. He didn't care. LeRon knew that he had one of the finest girls of all the guys on the team. Then of course there were the other girls, who were on his dick, trying to get at him. Not many of his teammates could say that. Images of Rachel interrupted that thought.

"Te quiero!" Victoria whispered to herself. She was glad that Rachel was no where to be seen. Victoria spotted the cheerleaders practicing at the far edge of the field, but there was no sign of the dancers.

***

The team would lose only one game leading up to the playoffs. They easily qualified for the playoffs, with LeRon leading the way. LeRon was mentioned in several of the state's newspapers and on television.

"He's in the running for more than Mr. Football," Rachel said to Naomi, as they walked to the cafeteria together.

The two giggled at Rachel's joke.

Rachel was setting it up for LeRon to win her. She wanted to be the prize. Rachel had done all she could, greeting him before practice, allowing Victoria to see the two of them laughing and even inviting him to sit with some of the dancers during lunch.

"Girl you gon have that boy hooked before you know it," Naomi bragged.

They passed LeRon and Victoria on the stairs leading to the cafeteria. He looked at her for a minute. Victoria smirked at him, cuddling up closer to her beau. Rachel slid her hands down her body. She stood waiting for Victoria to say something. Rachel twirled her index finger in the air and continued on. She didn't look back at the two. A wave of anger, washed over her, which she quickly dismissed with a thought toward the future.

***

Rachel sat in her hairdresser's chair getting her hair done. She looked over to Naomi, who was getting her hair done as well. They were both going to looking pretty tonight. Rachel was determined to look her best. She was growing impatient because LeRon had not called. Her body seemed to throb and Rachel knew that she should making love to him, sexing him up fulfilling his every desire. Just the thought of LeRon's body next to hers, made Rachel wet. She shifted in the hairdresser's chair.

"Girl I can't believe we going to the playoffs," Naomi whispered.

"Yeah," Rachel answered, annoyed that Naomi had interrupted her thoughts. "We going to get a chance to show our stuff to those white girls with no style!"

Both of the girls laughed at the thought. Both of them knew the stands would be full, because it was a playoff game. They also knew that their routine was unique as was teh make up of their nearly all-Black squad.

"The party's gon be jumpin!" Naomi said, excitement creeping into her voice.

"That's good," Rachel nodded. "It should be. It's the week before the playoffs.

Kanye West's All Falls Down shook her from her thoughts. Rachel looked over toward her purse.

"Hey Kandy hand me my phone," she asked the hairdresser. "Answer it!"

The hairdresser reached over and plucked the phone from the Prada handbag. She answered it with an exasperated sigh.

"Yeah she's here," Kandy answered. She offered the phone to Rachel.

"Hello"

"You Rachel its LeRon," LeRon's voice boomed over the phone.

Rachel smiled. LeRon's baritone voice was a welcome comfort. She could feel herself getting wet again. "That's okay. I know you wanted to say something."

"Yeah," LeRon answered, his tone growing lower. "Where's the party gon be at? I plan on being there, since I DID help the team make the playoffs for the first time in two years."

"That's good!" Inwardly Rachel smiled victoriously. She knew that she could have LeRon now. As for Victoria, the plan was already in action and tonight it would be finished. "It'll be fun. I didn't know if you were gon be able to come."

"Why?" he asked

"Wwwweeelll Victoria-," Rachel giggled.

"She don't run me!" LeRon shot back. "I'm a man!"

Rachel told LeRon all the vital details of the party. She made she that he knew to look out for her and to give her one dance, with the song of her choice.

"Yo, let me go," LeRon said.

"Um hhhhmmmm," Rachell joked, trying to sound upset.

"I gotta go get a fresh cut and some gear for tonight," he pleaded. LeRon wanted to talk longer with Rachel.

"Okay," Rachel said. She pouted for extra effect "Don't be playing LeRon."

Naomi looked a Rachel, at the mention of LeRon's name. She smiled.

Rachel nodded her head, acknowledged the silent question asked by her friend.

"I'm not," LeRon assured Rachel.

"Bye Boo!" Rachel kissed. She smiled.

"Bye sexy," LeRon said, as he ended the call.

***

The party was indeed jumping. It was packed-nearly every football player and any other sports player for the school was there. Rachel and Naomi were in attendance as planned. The two friends had dressed alike, matching halter style, form-fitting peach-colored dresses and stilettos. Neither had worn any underwear.

"Girl we look good," Naomi said to Rachel. She looked around the room, spying two dudes from rival football teams.

"I know," Rachel smiled. Her mind was awash in the possibilities, which tonight had to offer. She absently pushed up her breasts. "Let's get this stuff started."

As Rachel made a circuit of the room, getting approving stares, she got a text fro m LeRon. She turned to the slid to hide her actions from prying eyes.

"Where u @?" LeRon's message read.

"Near the food table," Rachel texted back, after studying her surroundings. She smiled. Rachel quickly punched out another text message.

Naomi received the incoming text message, read it and smiled. She looked around. Naomi saw LeRon, then she saw Victoria. The couple was entering the party together. Naomi stared at Victoria, until the girl saw her. She smirked at Victoria, then turned and walked away.

Victoria was at the party, with LeRon. He had been insistent on getting to the party, almost on the verge of rushing. She had come to the party separate from LeRon. Victoria's best friend had driven her. She knew that she would have to watch out for Rachel and Victoria knew her friend could help. Rachel was sure to be here, Victoria thought and she would be trying to get at LeRon. Victoria looked up and saw Rachel smirk at her and then turn away. Victoria decided to follow her. She wanted to have a "chat" with her alone.

"Me and you are going to talk," Victoria whispered to her. She caught another glimpse of Rachel, sliding through the crowd.

Rachel and LeRon stood in a darkened corner. She smiled. In fact, Rachel was ecstatic. She was wrapped in LeRon's arms. Rachel could feel his hands squeezing her ass. She dodn't care, who might have seen the two.

"So what do you think?" Rachel cooed. She lightly grazed his ear with her lips.

"You look gorgeous," LeRon said, with a smile. He glanced over his shoulder. LeRon was worried that one of the other football players may ask about him being with Rachel.

Rachel used her hand to guide, LeRon's attention back to her. She kissed him. "Don't worry about her. You are here with me."

"Yes I am," LeROn mumbled, dazed from the kiss. He could feel himself getting excited.

"Come'on," Rachel said. She led LeRon through the crowd to a small room. A bed and a desk adorned the otherwise empty room, on the desk sat a small non-descript, wicker basket. Rachel guided LeRon to a position, where they were both standing near the bed. "I've been waiting for this. I know you want this."

Rachel guided LeRon's hand from her ass to her pussy. Her pussy was wet and she coated LeRon's fingers with her juices. Rachel then took his fingers and sucked off her own juices.

"Yo girl, you are too much," LeRon breathed. He looked at Rachel in amazement. LeRon couldn't lie to himself anymore, he was going to fuck Rachel.

"I know," Rachel breathed. She knelt down in front of LeRon, pulled down his pants and freed his dick from his boxers. She looked up at him and smiled. Rachel marveled at the prize that she had wanted for so long. LeRon's dick hung in the air, waving slightly, the bulbous head of his dick reminded Rachel of a frozen chocolate éclair.

"Don't hurt me," LeRon joked. He looked down at Rachel. He could barely believe what he was privy to. Rachel's warm, wet mouth on his dick felt unbelievable.

"You been good," Rachel said. She ran her toungue on the underside of his dick. "So you get a gift."

"WWWOOOOWWW," LeRon stuttered.

"Is it good baby?" Rachel asked, between sucking on LeRon's dick and licking his balls.

LeRon nodded his head. He could barely say anything. His legs trembled in excitement.

"You ain't never going to have it any better," Rachel smiled.

LeRon placed his hand on the back of Rachel's head, trying to guide her down further into his crotch. He trembled again as he felt himself about to cum. LeRon wanted to release right in Rachel's mouth.

12