Football Moms: After the Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EnCarta
EnCarta
1,707 Followers

"Ohhh!...Shitttt!..." I cried as my balls convulsed and I too started to come in a molten rush.

"Umm Hmm!...Umm Hmm!...Umm Hmm!..." aunt Bev moaned excitedly, pulling on my cock with both hands to make me come.

"Ahhh!...Nahhh!...Oh shit!.." I cried, tearing my eyes away from my cock sucking mother to watch my aunt as she jacked me off. My testicles convulsed in a mighty spasm and a comet of sperm fired out of my gaping pee slit. It was followed immediately by a series of further eruptions as I shuddered and groaned with excitement. My goo was jetting straight into Bev's beckoning mouth. Then she moved my cock so that my come streaked across her lips, her cheeks and up into her hair in long nasty trails.

"That's it!...Unn Hnnn!...Come baby!...Ummm!...Come all over me!...Umm Hmm!... That' so hot!..."

"Naaah!...Ahhhh!...Godd aunt Beth!..." I gasped as my last feverish spurt of come pasted my aunt across the bridge of her nose. Bev still smiled up at me as she continued to jack me off, milking me with sure hands to draw up every drop of sperm from my throbbing testicles.

She dropped one hand under my crotch and snapped my sensitive balls with a hard lacquered finger tip.

"Unnnnn!...Bev!...Don'ttt!..." I groaned as my aching nuts cringed. But another dollop of sperm spewed from my cock in response to Bev's stinging finger.

I glanced into the kitchen and saw my mother backing off my uncle's softening erection. He looked totally spent. His crimson cock was wilting at his come smeared loins. Even his pants, where they were tangled around his knees, were wet and stained with a trail of his juices.

My mother was saying something with a half smile on her lips as she wiped her come smeared face with the back of her hand. She reached in and snapped the underside of Don's cock crown with her own sharp nailed fingertip.

"Ahhhh!..." I could see my uncle groan, twitching as he issued another feeble drop of come in response to my mother's rude finger play. I was amazed by the two sisters' similar sexual techniques.

"You come so much!..." my aunt remarked as she wrung my cock for the dregs of my sperm like she was stripping the last of the toothpaste from the tube.

"I love you aunt Bev!..." I murmured, as my kneeling aunt completely drained me.

At that point there was a flash of car headlights sweeping around the corner of the house as somewhat pulled into the driveway up front.

"That must be Davey..." aunt Bev said, releasing my spent cock and wiping her comey hands on my tummy.

"I wonder if he's hungry?..."

Soon after that we were all sitting around the fire pit talking quietly as the evening waned. Dave was all excited about the big game the next day and was giving us a detailed account of the offensive game plan. My mom and uncle Don were sitting next to each other and kept giving each other long, meaningful glances which was making me very uncomfortable.

Aunt Bev didn't seem to be at all ill at ease with the situation. A couple of times she even leaned across me to talk to my mom, resting her hand high up on my inner thigh, teasingly close to my once more enlarging tool. We didn't stay too late and when we got home I went straight to bed to once again to dream about my wanton aunt.

It was late Sunday morning and I was sitting around in the kitchen. I had just said goodbye to my mother and was heading out when I sat down briefly to finish my orange juice. Just then aunt Bev and Dave let themselves in and found me sitting there. Aunt Bev looked terrific as always. She was wearing one of Dave's old nylon practice jerseys that she had cut off just below the numbers, leaving her midriff bare. The arm holes of the faded shirt were so stretched out that Bev's creamy tits were bulging out the sides. Below that she was wearing a little pleated denim skirt and some open toed sandals. When she saw me at the table she marched right over to me like a model strutting down the catwalk, and planted a big juicy kiss on my cheek.

"Good morning handsome! Where's your mother? Is there any coffee?..."

Without waiting for a reply, Bev grabbed a mug out of the cupboard and helped herself from the coffee machine. With cup in hand she settled herself across from me on one of the stools by the island.

Dave was looking less energetic. He was obviously grateful to sit down at the table with his back to his mother. Our team had won yesterday but it had been a 'come from behind' victory. Dave was up against some pretty athletic defensive players and you could see he was a little banged up.

"That was a close one yesterday. A couple of times there I thought you guys were going to blow it!..." I said.

Dave gave a weak smile and then leaned across the table and started giving me a blow by blow of all the big plays of the game, who he'd beat on this play, who had blown by when somebody missed an assignment, etc. etc.

Normally I would have been pretty interested in all this but as Dave rambled on I noticed Bev watching me over the rim of her coffee cup with an amused grin on her face. I smiled back at her, not really sure what it was that she was finding so entertaining. Then I noticed that my aunt was sitting back on her stool with her legs apart and her knees gently shifting back and forth. Her little denim skirt was resting half way up her thighs and she had somehow forgotten to put on any panties that morning. Suddenly I wasn't hearing a word my cousin was saying. I was mesmerized by my aunt's luridly revealed pussy. My cock rose in my pants as I stared helplessly at the meaty pink lips that were peaking out from Bev's dense thatch of auburn pubic hair.

"Can you believe it! He must have had thirty pounds on me and he could hit like a freight train! And he wasn't the only one! There was this tackle that came over from Mid-State, he must have been 225..." Dave was in full stride with his recap of the game but I wasn't listening. I was just sitting there, the blood pounding furiously in my rigid tool, staring fixedly at my aunt's obscenely displayed pussy.

Bev's eyes sparkled wickedly into mine for a moment longer before she slowly closed her knees and tugged down her skirt.

"Where's your mother Tommy?..." Bev asked in a throaty voice, interrupting Dave's ceaseless chattering.

"Unnn.. Geez...I guess!... I mean...She just got back from tennis...She was in the den on the phone a little while ago..." I stammered, totally distracted by my sexy aunt's teasing.

"Dave. Why don't you go see if Monica has that 'Deep Heat Rub' you wanted. You know.... We talked about it before. I'm pretty sure she's got some around here somewhere. See if she'll put it on for you. She won't mind."

"Oh yeah..." Dave said turning around to look at his mom over his shoulder with a broad smile.

"I could sure use some of that!..." he said with surprising enthusiasm.

And so Dave got up and went off in search of my mom.

Bev leaned back on the kitchen stool, here eyes smoldering into mine. She crooked her index finger at me to come over to her.

I stood up a little hesitantly, knowing that my cock was jutting outrageously through the front of my shorts. Aunt Bev smiled wickedly when she saw my condition.

"Come here baby!..." she instructed, spreading her thighs invitingly.

I shuffled over in front of my aunt and reached out and tentatively put my hands on her shoulders.

Bev reached down and shamelessly began to unzip my shorts.

"Aunt Bev!...We can't!...Some one's gonna' catch us!..." I groaned, looking over my shoulder to see if anybody might be coming.

Bev calmly pulled my hard cock out of my pants and guided it up under the short hem of her skirt. She shimmied forward on the stool and pulled me closer until she had my cock crown nestled between her tantalizing labia.

"Why Tommy!...I thought you wanted to fuck me!..." my aunt said tipping her head coyly to the side as she smiled at me. She shifted on the end of my cock in a way that made my balls lurch with arousal.

"Don't you want some Tommy?...It sure feels like you do!..." my aunt teased, giving the shaft of my cock a torrid squeeze with her encircling fist that had me gasping for breath.

My erection was hidden from sight under my aunt's skirt but the feel of her parted slit fluttering around the tip of my cock had my heart racing with excitement.

"Aunt Beth!...Oh shit!...We shouldn't!..." I groaned, nervously looking back over my shoulder one more time before tentatively hunching forward and slipping myself a little deeper into my aunt's molten sheath.

"No?..." Aunt Bev questioned with sparkling eyes as she moved her hand away and edged a little further onto my aching spear. She was clearly offering me her moistly parted pussy. All I had to do was take it!

"Ahhhh!...Goddd!..." I gasped as Bev's silky channel spread invitingly ahead of my eager cock. I couldn't help myself. I grasped my aunt's shoulders more tightly and lunged deeper into her smoldering vagina.

"Umm Hmm!...That's it!...Give it to me baby!...Fill me up Tommy!...Fuck me with that big thing of yours!..." my aunt encouraged, raising her knees a little to accept my thrusting tool. She reached around me, grabbed my ass and pulled me further into the saddle of her upturned loins.

"Phwahhhh!..." I whimpered as my aunt's cunt sheathed my rigid meat right down to my balls. . "Ahhh!... Aunt Bev!...I can't believe this!...Unn!...Fucking you!...Like this!...Oh Godd!..." I panted, as I shifted my feet and began to lunge in and out of my aunt's searing pussy. Her cunt was hot and silky and gripped my hard shaft thrillingly each time I pulled out of her.

"You like that?...Does that feel good baby?...Umm?...Fucking your aunt on a Sunday morning?... Unn Hnn!...What would your mother say?..." aunt Bev teased, urging me on in my frenzied fucking. She pulled hard on my ass to make sure I was pounding the depths of her seething pussy with every thrust inside her.

"Unn!...Unn!...Aunt Bev!...Unn!...I don't know how long I can hold it!..." I gasped, fucking my wanton aunt with wild excitement. My cock was beginning to tingle and my balls were as tight as coiled springs. I was going to come really hard and really soon as I was trying to tell Bev.

"You're gonna' come Tommy?...Already!...Don'tt!...Wait a minute sweetheart!...Just!... Here!.." aunt Bev, hissed, letting go of my ass and shifting back and away from me.

"Wahhhh!...Aunt Bev!...No!...Don't!..." I cried as my livid tool slipped out of my aunt's leeching tunnel with a rude slurping sound. Bev's hand darted into my groin with serpent like quickness. She grabbed my cock and squeezed it hard at the base, holding back the intense orgasm that I had been just about to enjoy.

"Not here baby!...Someone might come in!..." Bev said with a wicked smile, keeping up her stern pressure on the root of my cock. She squeezed until she could feel that my moment of climax had passed and then she eased up but still held me warmly in her hand.

"Oh God aunt Bev!...I was so close!..." I groaned in frustration.

"I know baby!...Don't worry!...I'm gonna' take good care of you!...Come on!..." she said, sliding off the kitchen stool and leading me out of the kitchen by the handle of my upright tool.

Bev glanced at me with that wicked smile of hers a couple of times as we headed down the hall. I thought we'd probably dart into one of the bedrooms and was surprised when we stopped by the den. Bev looked into the room for a moment before going in, dragging me behind her. We stopped behind one end of the couch that was in the center of the room

I suppose I shouldn't have been so shocked at what I saw, but I was. My cousin Dave was standing in front of the other end of the couch with his hands on his hips, his head back and his eyes closed. My mother was stretched out on the couch in front of him. She had one knee bent, her panties tangled around her ankle and one hand thrust under her hiked up little tennis skirt. I was stunned to see she was busily working two fingers in and out of her exposed vagina. Her nylon top was pulled up and her big tits were bare. They looked flushed and swollen. She looked like every boy's wet dream as she reclined there, supporting her upper torso on one elbow, leaning into my cousin's groin and sucking his big cock with avid enthusiasm.

Dave's pants were open and pushed down to mid thigh. Monica was working him just like she had my uncle two nights before. She had taken the whole length of him in her mouth. Her nose was buried in my cousin's pubic hair and her lips were stretched into a huge O around the very root of his shaft. I could faintly hear a guttural murmuring as my mother hummed around my cousin's rigid tool.

My cock lurched into full rigidity once again in my aunt's encircling fist as I took in the lurid scene in front of me. Aunt Bev felt it and gave my cock a knowing squeeze as she whispered..."Looks like we're just in time!..."

"Unnn Goddd!...Aunt Bev!....We should leave!...Don't you think?..." I whispered back.

At that point Dave must have heard us because he opened his eyes and looked at us. My mother didn't appear to have heard a thing, she was so wrapped up in her avid cock sucking and frenzied masturbation.

I guess I imagined Dave would have been at least a little embarrassed to be walked in on by his mother and me in these circumstances but he didn't seem to be. He did look a little anxious though as he took my mother's face in his hands, covering her ears with his palms and thrusting himself even deeper into her enticing throat.

"I don't think so sweetheart!...Now you just wait right here!..." Bev whispered. She looked incredibly sexy in her cut-off top and little skirt as she stepped around the couch and walked up beside her son. She gazed down for a moment at the top of my mother's bobbing head, pressing her index finger to her lips, telling Dave to be quiet.

Then, with her eyes sparkling wickedly she slipped behind my cousin, and dragged that same extended finger slowly down his spine and into the bare crack of his ass. With her other hand she gripped his shoulder.

"You're being very naughty this morning, aren't you young man?..." she purred, just barely loud enough for me to hear. Dave started squirming nervously and craned around to look back behind him as aunt Bev lewdly twisted her sharp nailed fingertip against his puckered sphincter.

"Ahhh...Mom!...Don't!..." he moaned quietly, his eyes darting beseechingly up into his mother's.

"Don't what baby?...Don't this?..." Bev taunted as she dropped her shoulder and thrust her outstretched finger up her son's cringing anus.

"Phwahhh!...Godddd!..." Dave yelped, rising up on his tip toes to try and evade his mother's lewdly probing digit.

I couldn't believe it as Bev imbedded her finger right up to her knuckle in Dave's butt. She instantly had him squirming in front of her like a bug on a pin.

"How's that Davey?...You like that don't you dear?... You like mommy's finger up your ass don't you sweetheart?...Tell me!..." Bev demanded with a wicked smile, gripping his shoulder tight and slowly twisting her finger around in the depths oh her son's resisting anus.

"Don't!...Please!...O.K.!...Yesss mom!..." Dave finally groaned in embarrassment, stiffening up all over and rising up on his toes ahead of his mother's prodding finger.

Monica opened her eyes at that point and looked questioningly up at her nephew. She apparently couldn't see Bev who was standing behind her son. Up until that moment mom hadn't ceased fondling her own spread pussy, but sensing Dave's growing arousal, she grasped his thighs with both hands and began to hammer her face into his groin with whorish enthusiasm.

"Nahhh!...Ahhh!...Oh Goddd!...Aunt Monica!...I've gotta'...gotta'..!..." Dave whimpered. His legs were trembling as he shimmied on Bev's rudely twisting finger and thrust himself feverishly into my mother's voracious suck

"Go on!...Do It!..." my aunt hissed, inserting a second finger beside the first one she had up Dave's ass and scissoring the two of them back and forth madly. She knew that my poor cousin wouldn't be able to hold it any longer when she did that. And she was right!

"Nahhhhh!..." Dave cried as his balls drew up extra tight and then convulsed, releasing a torrent of come into my mother's vacuuming mouth.

"Aghhh!...Mmmmphhh!..." Monica choked as Dave's sperm streamed down her throat in fiery spurts.

"Unn!...Unn!...Unn!..." Dave grunted, holding my mothers' face tight against his groin as he came frantically.

I could see my mother swallowing repeatedly, trying to keep up with Dave's spewing come but there was too much. Soon it was bubbling out of the corners of her mouth and running down her chin as Dave continued to face fuck her with furious abandon.

I know it sounds perverted, but watching my mother suck my cousin off was the most erotic thing I had ever seen in my life. My cock was rock hard and throbbing with excitement as I stared spellbound at the lurid scene being played out in front of me.

"That's it baby!...She's such a slut!...Give her every drop!..." Bev encouraged, jamming her finger up her son's ass in time with his ejaculation, encouraging him to empty his balls down her sister's throat.

"Unnnn!...Unnn!...Goddd!..." Dave groaned a few more times as his orgasm began to ease and his testicles began to issue less and less boy goo with each wracking spasm.

Finally his flow stopped and my mother pulled back enough to allow Dave's cock to slip from her swollen lips. It was then that she caught sight of her sister.

"Shitt!...Bev?...What are you...?...How long have you..?..." my mother gasped in surprise, a long string of pearly cream dangling between her lower lip and Dave's scarlet cock crown. Clearly she hadn't expected to see her sister. Her shoulders heaved as she struggled for air after her feverish cock sucking.

"Sorry to interrupt sis but I don't see why you should be having all the fun! He is my son after all!..." Bev said cooly, slipping her hand around Dave's waist and giving his still semi rigid cock a wanton squeeze. Another trickle of sperm oozed from his pee slit when she did that. My aunt stripped her fist to the root of her son's cock and pulled down hard, making his crimson tool strain up lewdly through her clenched hand.

My mother eyed her nephew's big prick hungrily as one of her hands drifted back down to her groin and she began to finger herself again.

"Just give us ten minutes alone Bev!...Please!..." my mother pleaded.

Bev pretended to think about my mother's request for a few moments, all the time stroking her son's super sensitive cock and making it grow visibly under her deftly shuttling palm. Then she gave my mother a lewd wink and said simply...

"No!..."

My mother issued an audible sigh of disappointment.

"But don't worry!... I've brought reinforcements!..." Bev said, nodding in my direction.

And then my mother caught sight of me standing just behind the couch. She froze in her semi reclined position, staring at me in total disbelief.

"Tommy!...What are you doing here?...I thought you went...went out!..." she cried, her eyes widening when she noticed my big, bare erection straining upwards from my groin.

"Mom!...Honest!...I didn't mean to...!...It was all aunt Bev!..." I stammered, stepping around the couch towards my mom. That movement made my turgid erection sway around in front of me like a magician's wand conjuring up a rabbit.

"Oh my Goddd!..." my mother gasped, seemingly unable to tear her eyes away from my jutting tool. She also seemed unable to stop fondling herself as she continued to swirl two fingertips between her parted labia, smearing her juices around and making her crimson vagina gleam with the moist coating.

"Monica, you're such a slut!...I thought you'd like that!..." my aunt sneered as she left my cousin and stepped over to my side. She grabbed my cock and gave it a couple of brisk strokes that made me gasp with excitement.

EnCarta
EnCarta
1,707 Followers