Football Moms: The Party

Story Info
Aunt Bev does the backfield, her nephew and her son.
7.7k words
4.52
219.8k
88
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 12/14/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EnCarta
EnCarta
1,712 Followers

All the characters depicted in this story are 18 years old or older.

It was late in the playoff stretch. Allen State had had a fabulous year and was just two wins away from securing a berth in the mid-east Bowl Game in Michigan. Spirits were running high which was evident at the Booster Party that was being held at my aunt and uncle's place. They had a huge house out in the suburbs. My cousin Dave played wide receiver and a lot of attention was being paid to him at the party. But then the whole team had played well and all the alumni at the party were big fans. I hadn't made the team myself but I knew all the guys and usually hung out with them. My mom and her sister, my aunt Bev, had gone to a lot of trouble. There was a ton of great food and lots to drink. The coaching staff was on hand to enjoy the party and to make sure that none of the boys got too rowdy. After the reception at my Aunt Bev's there was another party at 'Scratch Daniels', one of the local watering holes.

Mom and Aunt Bev looked great. They both worked out at the gym regularly and were in pretty good shape. Aunt Bev had a mane of red hair that she had artfully teased to frame her face. She was wearing a crimson satin top with a strap around her neck and a tailored front that criss-crossed over her generous chest and tied low in the back. She was wearing a short black leather skirt that clung to her shapely hips like a second skin. In her towering high heels and smoky nylons she was getting almost as much attention as the football players She was a year younger than my mom and had just turned 39. She wasn't happy to be nearing forty. She had always been the wilder of the two sisters. She had had Dave when she was still in her teens. But lately she had really been living it up. My cousin Dave had told me that a couple of weeks ago he had come home late when his parents were having a party and some old couple he didn't even know were making out on his bed when he got up to his room.

The Booster Party was in full gear when I noticed my aunt talking to my uncle over in the corner of the den. Since my dad had left us when I was a kid I had always been pretty close to my uncle Don and my aunt. Bev was pressed up against Don's side and talking directly into his ear. Don's hand was on the small of her back and idly drifted lower onto the upper swell of her leather clad ass as Bev talked to him. They both glanced over towards Eric Swain and Chad Arnold who were defensive backs while Bev kept talking animatedly. The two boys were talking between themselves and kept sneaking peeks at Don and my aunt.

Bev finally finished whatever she was saying. Don looked at her for a moment then back over at the two boys and then broke out into a big grin. He leaned over and whispered something to Bev while giving her ass a lascivious squeeze. Bev stood up on her tiptoes and planted a kiss on Don's cheek. She turned and gave Eric and Chad a brief, smoldering look then walked away towards the back of the house.

At that moment my mom nodded at me to come over to her. She had been buttonholed by the offensive line coach and she looked like she needed rescuing. When I got there he was saying...

"Honestly Mrs. Miller! I can't believe that Dave is your son. You don't look motherly enough...I mean...you don't look old enough...Oh God!...Let me see if I can put this badly another way ...you don't look..."

It wasn't surprising that coach Williams was tripping all over his tongue. My mom was every bit as good looking as her younger sister, just not quite as flashy. Unlike Bev, Monica was blonde instead of red headed but other than that she was tall, broad shouldered and strikingly curvaceous, just like her sister. She was wearing a little black cocktail dress that showed off her figure nicely. In her high heels, her well toned legs looked especially striking.

"That's alright Andy. I'll take that as a compliment regardless. But Dave isn't my son, he's my nephew. This is my son, Tom..." mom said as I arrived at her side.

"Hi mom...coach Williams. Ahhhh... mom, you asked me to tell you when I saw Dean Jamieson. Well he just got here and he asked for you."

"Oh thanks honey. I'm sorry Andy but I do need to talk to the Dean for a moment..." my mom said as she took my arm and towed me off towards the front hall.

"Mom. I didn't really see the Dean. I just thought you looked kind of cornered."

"Well thank you sweetheart. Andy means well I'm sure...he just doesn't get out enough. Oh look! There's that nice young Steven Reid. He said he'd come over with a couple of the boys from the team to help move that outdoor fireplace. I do want to talk to him. You go ahead and have a good time..." mom said as she edged away to talk to the big lineman.

At that moment Dave came over and asked if I'd seen Bev. He always called his mother Bev, which I found a little odd. I told him I'd seen her just a little earlier with his dad in the den. Dave said his dad had told him that he hadn't seen her. Dave seemed a little agitated and asked me to tell his mom he was looking for her.

I don't know why but I thought it might be better if I found aunt Bev before Dave did. I took a quick look around the three or four rooms in the front of the house where most of the party-goers had congregated. No aunt Bev. I wandered out by the pool and the tennis court but I still didn't see her. I went back inside and upstairs. I looked into a couple of darkened bedrooms but there was no one there. I was just about to leave a third when I heard some muffled voices. Without turning on a light I went into the room and followed the sound of the voices. I went into the ensuite bathroom and the voices were clearer. The bathroom adjoined to the next room. The door was slightly open and there was a dim light emanating from that room as well as a whispered conversation. I moved over silently to the door and looked in. I couldn't see all of the room but I could see the bed. I don't know what I was expecting but it wasn't this.

Aunt Bev was sitting on the foot of the bed and Eric Swain was standing between her spread legs. Bev's leather skirt was tossed on the bed behind her. She still had on her satin blouse but otherwise she was sitting there in just her high heels, nylons, garter belt and panties. I couldn't believe that this sexy looking slut was my aunt.

Eric was standing in front of her with his pants and shorts in a little heap at his ankles. Bev must have told him to put his hands behind his back because he was standing there at rigid attention with his hands behind him. He was visibly trembling as Bev slid one hand up his inner thigh then seized his jutting boner in her fist. She was flushed with excitement and her eyes blazed up into Eric's as she clasped his boner with her hand and gave it a torrid squeeze.

"Unnnnnn!...Godd!... Mrs. Stewart!..." Eric groaned, shifting excitedly from foot to foot. A dew drop of pre come appeared in his twitching pee slit and trickled down his shaft and over Bev's tightly clenched fist.

"You're not going to last long are you sweetheart?..." aunt Bev asked with a knowing grin. She started jerking Eric's tool rhythmically as the lanky youth moaned in front of her.

"Aaahhh!...That feel so good Mrs. Stewart!...I don't think I'll be able to hold it very long the first time!..." Eric panted.

"That's O.K. darlin'!...I'm gonna' make it good for you!...You'll see!..." aunt Bev crooned. She added a twisting motion to her lurid masturbation that made Eric suck in his breath with excitement.

"Chad!...Come over here!..." Bev said to the muscular black corner-back who had been standing just out of my field of vision. Chad came up to stand beside his teammate.

"Take off you pants sweetheart!...Let me see your cock!..." Bev said lewdly.

Chad did as he was told, almost tripping in his eagerness. In the blink of an eye he too was standing in front of my aunt with his genitals bared for her inspection.

Bev was obviously pleased with what she saw. Chad's sculpted ebony erection bobbed in front of his loins like a puppet on a string. The big veins on his shaft were rigidly defined under the taut flesh of his engorged tool.

"You've got a nice one Chad!...I'm going to enjoy that!...Now watch what I'm gonna' do to your friend here!..." Bev instructed as she leaned forward and poised her lips against the end of Eric's tool. With her eyes rolling up to his, Bev parted her lips slightly and sucked his swollen helmet into her mouth.

"Ummmmmm!..." she moaned loudly at her first taste of Eric's swollen meat. Her cheeks immediately hollowed as she lustily sucked on the linebacker's rigid tool.

"Oh my Godddd!...Mrs. Stewart!...Shit!..." Eric groaned. He was obviously struggling to keep his hands behind him as she helplessly hunched forward into Bev's luridly leeching mouth.

"Ummmmm!...." Bev crooned again, her eyes darting excitedly between Eric and Chad.

She had known before she even took him in her mouth that Eric was over excited. She knew that there was no way he was going to be able to hold it once she got her hands on him and she was eager to make him come. She lunged forward quickly, taking his thick cock to the entrance of her throat and then slowly backed up his length, sucking hard all the way. She did this again and again until she had Eric practically dancing on his toes in arousal.

"Yesss!...Yesss!...Oh Godddd!..." he panted while Bev's head nodded at his loins. Then she stopped and looked up at him, her lips curling into a wicked smile around the swollen girth of his tool. She began to jack him hard with deliberate hand strokes while continuing to suck his knob slavishly. At the same time she started to work that sensitive knot of nerves on the underside of his cock crown with her wildly flailing tongue.

"Nahhh!...Oh Shit!...Mrs. Stewart!...Ohhh Goddd!...I'm going to come!...I'm going to come!..." Eric whimpered, fucking his seething loins frantically into the red-head's beckoning mouth.

"Unn Hnnn!...Unn Hnnn!...Commmmm!...Commm ommm!..." Bev urged in a muffled purr.

"Ahhhhhh!...Phwahhh!...Naghhhhh!..." Eric cried. His thighs stiffened, his back arched and his balls convulsed. A violent gusher of sperm erupted into Bev's relentlessly vacuuming mouth.

"Ummmm!...Ummmm!...Ummm Hmmm!..." the wanton red head enthused as she eagerly swallowed the first few streams of Eric's fiery sperm.

"Ahhhh!....That's it!...Come baby!..." she gasped as she let his pulsing knob slip from her mouth. Her eyes sparkled up into the boy's standing above her as she milked his next few jets of come onto her cheek, her throat and into her heaving cleavage.

"Ahhhhh!....Nahhh!...Oh my God!...Oh my God!..." Eric moaned at the lewd spectacle that aunt Bev was presenting as she worked him over. He had never come so hard in all his life as he was just now at the hands of this shameless older woman. His balls were beginning to ache as Bev skillfully drained him dry.

"Ummmm!...You didn't get any on my shirt did you baby?...I just got it back from the cleaners!..." Bev teased as she swiped up some of Eric's errant sperm from the swell of her breast with her index finger and slurped it. She popped his slimy knob back into her mouth, bared her teeth and bit it sharply.

"Unnnn!...Don't!..." Eric gasped, lurching up on his toes as another small stream of come spurted from his cock in response to Bev's nipping teeth.

"Just wanted to be sure I got it all!..." Bev replied, letting go of Eric's cock and wiping her mouth with the back of her hand.

Then she brusquely pushed Eric to the side as she turned her attention to Chad.

"Come here baby!..." she purred, crooking her index finger at Chad.

The wide eyed black youth moved hesitantly into place between Bev's spread thighs.

Bev placed one hand behind her as she lifted up and tore her panties off. Then she scooted backwards far enough so that her ass was poised on the edge of the bed. She leaned back a little and brought her feet up so that her legs were bent and her pussy was on lewd display. She reached down and spread her swollen labia with two fingers exposing the livid pink slash inside.

"Honestly Chad!...You're staring!...Is that all you're gonna do?...Just look at it?...'Cause you can fuck it if you want to!...It's just waiting for your big, black cock Chad!...Are you going to put it in?...Are you?..." Bev taunted, her eyes smoldering into those of the transfixed young black man as she squirmed her loins in an irresistibly tempting manner.

I couldn't believe that my aunt could behave like such a slut. But I couldn't deny that my own cock had never been harder as I watched Bev's obscene performance.

Chad shifted forward like he was in a trance, fumbling with his tool. Bev reached out, batted his hands away and grabbed his cock. She pulled him forward until his bloated knob was nudging into her molten center.

She scooted backwards a little further to give herself some leverage, but pulled Chad along with her until his knees hit the edge of the bed. She made sure to keep the tip of his cock lodged in the entrance of her vagina.

"Go on baby!...Put it in!...I won't bite!...Very hard!..." Bev invited.

"Are you sure Mrs. Stewart?...I don't want to get in trouble with Mr. Stewart or anybody!... If you're not sure it'd be O.K.!...I mean...Oh my Goddd!..." Chad gasped. Even as he had been asking Bev for her permission, the wanton redhead had propped herself up on her arms and driven herself onto the full length of Chad's steely erection.

"Ahhhh!....Shit!...You're big!..." she gasped. And then...

"The only trouble you're going to be in young man is if you don't get busy and fuck the shit out of me!...Is that going to be a problem?..." Bev purred, hunching her ass and wriggling on Chad's eager cock in an incredibly lurid fashion.

Chad looked down at the writhing red head in complete shock. But with my aunt Bev's silky pussy grinding on his tool, it didn't take him long to get the idea.

"Unnnn!..." he grunted as he planted his fists on the bed beside Bev's shoulders and bent his knees. Chad squared himself up and began to fuck my aunt with all the vigor and excitement of youth.

"No...Ma'm!...I... don't...think... that...will... be...a... problem...at...alll!..." Chad grunted, punctuating his response by slamming his big cock over and over into Bev's upturned pussy.

"Yesss!...Oh yesss!...That's it!...Fuck me!...Fuck me like that you stud!..." Bev hissed, twisting under Chad's pistoning loins until she was able to lay down and wrap her legs around his heaving ass.

"Ummmm!...Mrs. Stewart!...Ohhh Ma'm!...Unnn!...Unnn!... Unnn!...Goddd!...That' so good!..." Chad grunted, driving himself harder and harder into my aunt's receptive loins.

"Oh yeah?...You like that?...You like that old pussy Chad?...Unn Hnnn!...Are you going to fill it full of come for me baby?....Are you going to come inside me Chad?... Ummm!... I bet you are!...You know you want to!...Unn Hnn!...Come inside me lover!... Fuck me and come inside me!...You're almost there aren't you baby?...I can feel it!...Give it to me!...Do It!..." Bev hissed raking her high heels up and down the backs of Chad's straining thighs.

Bev knew her boys and Chad was indeed ready to come inside her. The whole situation was just too incredibly erotic for the young man and his balls were knotted up tighter that a drum. As his arousal overwhelmed him, he leaned in and hammered Bev's molten pussy for all he was worth.

Bev strained upward and put her face right in Chad's face.

"UnnnHnnn!...Unnn Hnnn!..That's it!...Come on!...Come baby!...Come!.." she encouraged, licking her lips and splaying her legs wide to accept Chad's pummeling loins.

"Ahhhhhh!....Ahhhh!...Nahhhh!..." The young black man cried, holding himself rigidly suspended above my writhing aunt as his back arched and his genitals convulsed.

And then...."Phwahhhh!..." he cried as his come exploded, rushing into my aunt's coaxing womb in an incendiary torrent.

"Ohhhhhh!....Ohhhhh Goddd!...Yesss!..." Bev hissed as Chad's seething sperm jetted inside her.

"Unnnnn!...Unnnn!...Unnnn!..." Chad grunted, fucking into Bev's sloppy center in frantic lurches as his balls unloaded what seemed like a gallon of come into my aunt.

"Unn Hnnn!...Unn Hnnn!...I can feel you baby!...Ohhh!... Every spurt!...Umm Hmm!... You come so much lover!..." Bev panted, twisting up on her back so that she could watch the young man's cock spasming inside her. She smiled at the way her crimson labia were stretched into an almost a perfect circle around the girth of his big, black cock.

"Ahhhh!...Nahhh!...Ohhh!..." Chad groaned as his orgasm washed over him and then began to wane. He too was looking at his cock spearing Mrs. Stewart's twisting pussy. Every time his balls lurched, more come bubbles would come pulsing out her distended hole. It looked so nasty!

Bev reached under her ass, cupped Chad's balls and gave them a torrid squeeze.

"Unnnnnnn!..." Chad gasped, lunging forward once more into Bev's clinging cunt where he deposited the final dribbles of his hot boy cream. Bev's eyes were locked on his as she firmly wrung Chad's nuts for the last of his fiery sperm.

When she was sure that she had got it all, Bev pushed up firmly on Chad's trembling shoulders. There was a faint sucking sound as his cock withdrew from her well used vagina.

Bev was flushed and glistening with sweat from her hot fuck but she wasn't done yet. She gently pushed Chad away from her loins with one shapely foot and turned her smoldering eyes back to Eric.

Propping herself up on her elbows Bev crooked her finger at Eric.

"Are you ready for me sweetheart?..." she asked in a throaty murmur.

The big linebacker had all the resilience of youth and after watching my aunt exhaust his friend with her sexual prowess, he was once again sporting an impressive erection. But he approached my aunt a little hesitantly. He too might have had concerns about who might walk in or find out about all this at any time.

But my aunt didn't look worried. She reached behind her head with both hands and started toying with her curly red hair. Then she pulled one leg back to expose her loins. In this sexy pose she looked like the ultimate porn star. Eric was eagerly watching her every move. Because she was in such good shape Bev was able to keep herself half raised like that without using her hands.

"Oh dear!...Your friend put so much come inside me didn't he baby?...Look how much there is!..." aunt Bev said with a wicked smile as she tilted her loins up a little more towards Eric's avid gaze. Her crimson vaginal lips were swollen and gaping in a lewdly inviting O. There was a greasy pool of sperm visible just inside her. Her whole crotch was glistening with a film of girl and boy goo.

"Geez Mrs. Stewart!..." Eric whispered, his eyes were wide and locked on the spectacle of Bev's lewdly offered loins. His erection was literally twitching at his groin as he ogled my aunt.

Aunt Bev's smile broadened at Eric's obvious fascination with her beckoning vagina. With her eyes burning into his she tightened her well toned tummy muscles and a pearly stream of come began to run out of her scarlet center.

"Ohhhhh!..." she gasped, bringing one finger tip to her mouth and pressing it to her lips in feigned amazement.

"Some of it's leaking out Eric!...Ohhhh nooo!...Do you see it?..." aunt Bev teased, bearing down so that Chad's greasy sperm seeped out of her in a steady trickle.

"Unnn Hnnn!..." Eric groaned, staring like a deer caught in the headlights.

"Would you like to put some more in there Eric?... There's room in my pussy for more baby!... Would you like to put some cream of your own in there?...Would you lover?... Would you?..." Bev taunted, idly shifting her bent leg from side to side like she was waving a red flag in front of a bull.

EnCarta
EnCarta
1,712 Followers