Football Party Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Suck it, baby!" Jessica yelled, as she began cumming. "Ohhhhh!" She moaned loudly, and began riding faster.

I felt like I was about to lose control. She was so tight and wet, and his big throbbing cock felt like it was about to unload on my tongue.

After only a few more moments of intense arousal, Jessica screamed, "Fuck!" as she reached a new orgasmic height. Her pussy gripped my cock and I felt her juices drip down my shaft. I felt my cock begin to tremble.

Todd's began thrusting his cock inside my mouth, and I knew he was about to lose control. I was overcome, and my cock spasmed. My balls tightened up. Jessica responded by pressing her pussy down hard against me, taking me deep inside. She grinded me hard, and I unleashed a huge load of cum. I let out a groan, muffled by Todd's throbbing cock in my mouth.

In my mouth, I felt Todd's cock begin to spasm and flex. He groaned. Just as I shot another huge load inside Jessica, I felt an enormous gush of salty, sweet cum shoot onto my tongue. I swallowed it and awaited his next burst.

"Yes!" Jessica cried as her pussy filled up with my cum.

Another burst landed on my tongue and I slurped and swallowed. Jessica reached over, pulled Todd's cock out of my mouth, and wrapped her lips around it. Todd shot another load, this time onto Jessica's tongue. I squirted a few more loads into Jessica, and Todd finished pumping his cum into Jessica's mouth. Jessica continued grinding me while she her orgasm continued. She removed Todd's cock from her mouth and placed it between our lips. Then Jessica and I tongue-kissed with Todd's cock between us, licking and slurping up every last drop of cum. Todd let out another small burst of cum and we shared it.

When we all came down from our orgasms, Todd put his cock back into his shorts, and Jessica climbed off of my lap. We returned to our places on the couch; Todd on one end, me on the other, and Jessica between us. We quickly focused our attention back on the football game on television and pretended like nothing happened. Still topless, Jessica placed her left hand on Todd's crotch, and her right hand on mine. She gently massaged us, and patiently waited for us to get hard again.

Stay tuned for Football Party, Part 2

12