Football Reunion Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
peebudy
peebudy
251 Followers

Your eyes are closed, and I look around to make sure nobody is looking, and place my lips upon yours to steal another kiss. Your lips are full and moist and warm, and you open your mouth instinctively to receive my tongue. We break this embrace quickly, for fear of being discovered.

My hand has traveled to your lower back now, and I can feel the tension releasing from your spine and hips, and I caress you above and below your beltline. Having removed your panties earlier in the night, my hand easily slips down the gap in the back of your jeans to massage your ass cheeks. As I withdraw my hand, I let my finger trace a path up the crack of your ass, and you let out a breathy moan as I do.

Even in the dimly lit bar, I can see your nipples protruding through your bra and shirt, letting me know that you are definitely enjoying the touch and the attention. You rest your free hand on my lap and start rubbing my cock through my jeans. I've been at full attention since we sat at this table, but your caress makes me even harder.

And this moment, I know that I want you. I want you now. I NEED YOU....NOW.

Without a word, I stand up and pull you to your feet, as we're still holding hands. Brazenly, we walk together toward the family rest room, and I hold the door for you as we both enter and lock it behind us.

Once inside, the calm quiet emotion we've been sharing at the table ignites into pure sexual heat, as we hold each others head and pull our faces together in the deepest and hottest kiss of the night. Our tongues are intertwined and we can each feel our hot breath rapidly flowing in and out of our noses.

Our hands move to each other's shoulders, and backs, and arms, and we start pulling each other's clothes off. Sure we're in a rest room of a public tavern on our football reunion weekend, but our passion is not to be denied, and we are hell-bent on indulging this moment.

We both are naked. You are dripping wet and I am more than ready.

Again, without having to say a word to each other, we pile the clothes in front of the easy chair for padding, and you kneel down in front of the chair, resting your head and arms on the cushion of the seat.

I stand behind you and admire the beautiful sight that lies in front of me. Your long and sinewy neck dovetails into your broad shoulders. Your slender back and waist flare out at your hips into your deliciously ample and round bottom. And through the valley of the crack of you ass, I can see your puffy pink parts glistening with your moisture, calling to me to be in you, with you, and on you, like I've only imagined I could these past few months.

But your pussy will have to wait just a little while longer, as it's your round and full ass that has captured my attention at this moment. I kneel behind you and cannot resist the urge to place a small peck of a kiss on each cheek. You moan with pleasure at this gesture, and arch your back slightly, so that your ass opens up for me, exposing your beautiful pink pucker.

I grab the weight of your ass in each hand and gently push up, further exposing your most sensitive part to my gaze and my appetite. I lean forward and place a kiss directly on your asshole.

You gasp. You moan. You don't pull away.

Instead, you push your self back ever so slightly, which is exactly how I was hoping you'd respond.

I extend my tongue and start probing at your asshole, and I can feel your tension releasing to provide me better access. I start licking you like a double-scoop of chocolate-vanilla twist, and you respond by slowly rotating your hips in rhythm with my tongue. My tongue is reaching as far into you as it can reach, and I'm straining against my teeth to probe you just a little bit further.

All the while I have been working my hands in and over your pussy, and I am wet up to the wrists. You start breathing in shorter, quicker gasps and your moans are getting louder and longer, so I know you're about ready to cum. I place three fingers of my left hand inside you and use my right hand to rub your clit to climax. You're bucking your ass against my face and I can feel your asshole tensing around my tongue as the waves of your first orgasm crash though your body.

As you catch your breath, you turn your head toward me and say, "fuck me, fuck me now, fuck me hard!"

I grab you by the hips and just thrust forward. I'm so hard and you're so wet that my cock easily slips into your pussy and I bury myself in you completely with the first stroke. I pull out slowly, almost all the way out, and pause for a couple seconds with the just tip still inside you. Then I thrust forward again, feeling my stomach up against your ass, and hearing my balls slap against your pussy.

As I look down to watch myself withdraw again, I see the length of my cock emerging from your dripping pussy. My hands on your hips are also spreading your ass, and I see your asshole pulsing with pleasure. My hands are still wet with your juices, so I take my thumb and press it against your asshole, as you and I build a slow and steady rhythm.

"Tell me how it feels," I say between breaths. You let out a slow moan and explain how long you've waited to feel me fill you up in this manner.

Our pace starts to quicken, but I'm doing everything I can to hold off. The room is filled with moans, and gasps of breath, and the sound of our bodies slapping together with wild abandon.

By now my thumb has disappeared into your ass up to the second knuckle, and your body has instinctively closed around it. It's snug and warm inside you, and I can feel my cock moving in and out of your pussy through the thin membrane that separates these two beautiful holes.

"Are you going to cum for me again?" I ask.

"Yes, yes, YES" you reply, and you push back to meet every thrust.

"How do you want to cum for me this time?" I ask.

"What do you mean," you reply, but being of the same brain, I know you know exactly what I mean.

"You know what I mean," I say, "now ask for it."

"What?" you reply, but through the moans and deep breaths, you're not convincing me that you're truly unaware.

"SAY IT!" I demand.

You blurt out in response, "I want you in my ass!"

I nearly cum on the spot from the beauty of your words and request, but I control myself and pull completely out on my next stroke while removing my thumb from you ass at the same time.

Feeling the void in your pussy, you reach back and start rubbing yourself, and I lay the head of my cock against your pink asshole and tell you to push back against me. As you do, I slowly thrust forward, and the head of my cock slips in past your sphincter muscle.

I didn't think that anything could top the feeling of being deep within your wet and silky pussy, but the tightness I now feel being in your ass is a 'whole nuther' level of pleasure. After a few second to adjust to the feeling, you start to push back against me, and we again start to build from a slow, rocking motion, into steady rhythm.

You are taking my entire length with every stroke, and each time I withdraw almost to the point of exiting, to maximize your pleasure, as you feel the head of my cock reinsert itself each time.

"Cum for me," you say as we're both getting very near climax. "Cum with me. Cum in me!"

You know you're right on the brink, so you reach back with your hand and cup my balls on my next stroke, which is about all the pleasure I can take for one night. Quickly you return your hand to your pussy and you start to cum just as my cock starts to spasm and we both are lost in the bliss of mutual simultaneous orgasm.

After a few more short strokes, I lay forward across your back, and you can feel my hot breath on your neck and ears. My cock softens and slips out of your ass, and we both collapse on the floor in front of the chair.

We look into each other's eyes, and for some reason, both break into a fit of uncontrollable laughter. As if the sexual release wasn't enough, the feeling of the hardy belly laughs that we're sharing is almost like another mini orgasm.

We hug each other tight, and share our second to last kiss of the night.

Looking around the room, it takes us awhile to sort out who's clothes belong to whom, and we start getting dressed. I attempt to return your panties to you, and you put your hand on mine and whisper, "keep them, as a souvenir of this trip."

I can't resist the urge to take a long, deep sniff of them before returning them to my pocket, making a mental note to pack them securely when I get back to my room, so that my wife doesn't stumble upon them.

When we exit from the rest room, only a couple of the bar staff are there, and they give us a knowing smile. We share a cab back to the hotel, and that's where we enjoy our final kiss. It's back to reality for both of us, but we'll never forget what we shared with each other, as we think of what might have been, had we met during a different time in our lives.

peebudy
peebudy
251 Followers
12