Football Star Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasliz
jasliz
3,521 Followers

A tear made it past Megan's blindfold and ran down the side of her face as she was forced to hear Jen climaxing on Jake. Her hands were both in fists and white knuckled with frustration.

Jen slowed on Jake and rested from her exertion and said, "Damn girl your boyfriend's cock hits all the right spots. So damn good!"

Jake's balls and shaft were covered in Jen's secretions and Deb took her finger out of his ass and stood up for her turn.

"My turn now, I want his cock in me," Deb said.

Jen slowly slid off of Jake and his cock flipped out of her and smacked his hard stomach in the process, spraying it with vaginal juice. As soon as Jen was out of the way Deb immediately sat down backwards on him, holding his cock vertical for her to sit down on. His large member easily slid into the next woman and she really knew what she was doing. Every inch of his cock was stimulated by her amazing pussy and he was quickly back to the point he was with Jen riding him.

Deb rubbed her clit and moved up and down on Jake's cock moving forward and bending him with her, causing incredible friction in her pussy. Jake moaned, he was going to blow any second and Deb knew it and didn't want him to. She had barley started with him and wasn't done. She reached lower under her ass and grabbed Jake's nuts and squeezed both of them hard causing intense pain to seize his body. His pending orgasm was again delayed and he yelled out in pain as she mashed his balls in her hand.

His cock remained hard inside of her and she began to work on her own climax, releasing his balls and returning back to her erect clit. Jen smiled and walked over to Megan's bed.

"I wish you could see this, Deb's riding Jake backwards and rubbing her clit fast. His shinny cock looks so good going in and out of her wet pussy. It's so fucking hot," Jen said jacking her mentally.

"Her nipples are all hard and pointing at me as well, she really likes riding your boyfriend," Jen continued and ran her hand over Megan's soft full breasts.

"I hate you, I hate you both," Megan spit.

"That wasn't very nice, I'm sure your boyfriend like us, his cock does I know," Jen returned with a little giggle.

She bent over and sucked on one of Megan's nipples causing it to get hard in her mouth and then once it was hard she tugged it away from her body with her teeth and then let it go and walked back over to Jake and Deb.

Megan screamed in her head and pulled at her ropes, she never wanted someone dead as much as these two women in her life. She heard Jake moaning again, and Deb was as well. She heard the slapping of her ass on Jake's thighs and the sloppy noise of his cock being forced in and out of a wet pussy. The woman was really going at it and Jake's moaning got louder.

"That's it boy, last just a little longer and I'll cum," Deb screamed.

Seconds later Megan knew Deb was climaxing by the little noises she was making and the labored breathing. Jen rooted her on while rubbing her own big fake tits and clit and Deb convulsed and buried Jake's cock as deep as she could inside her shaking body.

"Ohhhhhhh yeeeessssss.......So gooooooood," she screamed as she rode the wave.

Jake was at his limit for the third time and his balls ached for release but as soon as he said he was going to cum again Deb hopped off and turned around quick enough to squeeze his cock and balls pushing his orgasm away again.

"Not yet, I think Jen has something special in mind for you boy." Deb said still squeezing hard.

Jake screamed out of pain and frustration and his cock throbbed and oozed pre-cum mixed with some semen that had made it past Deb's withholding hands. She licked it off his shaft and let go of his cock and balls.

"He's all yours Jen," she said.

"I have a surprise for you boy, something I know you are going to just love. You do as you're told exactly and we'll all enjoy this," Jen said in his ear.

She left and he heard her walk back towards Megan and he thought he heard them untying her. Megan didn't know what to think as Deb and Jen untied her hands and feet completely and only put the leash on her. She still had her blind fold on and they led her toward where she knew Jake was sitting.

"Okay girl your turn, lets see if you can cum before he does," Jen said and led Megan right up to Jake's naked legs.

"Megan is that you?" Jake asked very surprised.

"It's me sweetie I don't know what they are playing at but it's me," she said and caressed his legs.

"Get to it already we don't have all day, fuck him and make him cum for us. And boy you better not cum inside of her so warn her first so we can get the milk," Deb said.

Deb pushed Megan over and she fell onto Jake's lap and slowly climbed up on him feeling his large hard member between her legs.

"This is so fucked up making us do this for you, this is supposed to be special," Megan pleaded.

"Shut up and fuck him already, we're getting thirsty," Jen sniped.

Megan hesitated and Jen yanked the leash around her neck and threatened to tie her back up if she didn't get a move on. Megan tentatively touched Jake's hard wet cock and pulled it vertical and lifted herself up on it. She wasn't very wet and if it wasn't for the pussy juice from two women on his shaft it probably would have hurt. She slid down on it and Jake moaned feeling the tight pussy encase his cock. Once she was down on him Jen pulled her forward with the leash and commanded Jake to suck her tits. He found her nipple and sucked on it and switched to the other one and felt them both get hard as he sucked.

"That's it, suck those huge tits, you've got to love that girl," Deb said as she watched.

Jake heard a smack and realized that one of them had spanked Megan.

"Come on girl move for hell sakes, he's not going to cum if you don't move," Deb yelled.

Megan fell forward and started sobbing on Jake's chest. But she slowly started to rise up and down on his member, obeying the two women in control.

"Megan just try and block them out and just think of us alone," Jake whispered in her ear.

"Stop talking boy and suck those tits," Jen ordered.

Megan raised back vertical and Jake went back to nibbling and licking her voluptuous breasts. Megan wiped her tears away from her cheeks, put a defiant look on her face and started moving quicker on Jake's cock. It took awhile but with his big cock in her and him sucking on her tits just like she liked she became wetter and got into it. She found also the more she got into it the less the women would hinder her and interrupt. They soon went completely silent and Megan concentrated on fucking Jake and moved up and down quick and hard. Her breast bounced slightly and Jake did his best to keep sucking them but the pleasure was peaking again with Megan riding him with purpose and he was going to have to tell her any second. He wanted for her to cum at least but he didn't know if he could hold long enough.

He figured he was doing damn good though after three different woman had ridden him but this last one was the most important. He was relived when Megan started to moan and shake and he focused on holding it a few more seconds for her to finally peak and cum for him.

"Oh Jake I'm cumming sweetie, aaaaaahhhhhhh," Megan voiced.

She stopped moving up and down and ground her clit into his pubic bone and wrapped her arms around him putting her head on his chest and shook. She rocked back and forth through her spasms and almost forgot where she was in the sweet bliss.

"Damn she did it," Jen said rubbing her body through the whole show.

"Impressive for sure," Deb returned. "But we need him to cum now so get off girl!"

Jen pulled the leash and wrenched Megan way from Jake and off his lap. She almost fell when her legs wouldn't support her very well but she caught herself and stepped back. Jake was so close anyway it didn't take much work from Deb and Jen stroking and sucking his cock like wild beasts for him to start cumming. He shot his first string of cum down Jen's throat and then they traded his ejaculating member between themselves after that until it was just oozing and all his cum had been licked clean. It was a very long and intense orgasm because of all the delays and Jake was exhausted and actually glad he was sitting down.

"Oh shit! Very nice boy that was a lot of cum just like we like it," Deb said licking her lips.

"Very nice indeed you've done well. And this is just the beginning," Jen stated.

Megan just stood there blindfolded listening to them swallow Jake's load as he moaned and came. She was so frustrated and tempted to take the blindfold off because she had use of her hands but was too scared to do it. Once they were done with Jake for the moment they took her back to the bed and tied her up again and both of them left the room.

Chapter 9

"I told you it would work....We got him back and he's fabulous," Jen boasted.

"You were right, we couldn't ask for much better. So now what are you going to do with Megan? We don't need her around anymore," Deb said.

"I know....I thought about just dropping her in the same place we got Jake tonight, she hasn't seen anything to give us up so why not," Jen said.

"We'll do it tonight then, she can find her own way home," Deb suggested.

"Sounds good but first I need a shower," Jen said.

"I think I'll join you," Deb smiled.

*****

"Megan? Are you okay?" Jake asked; he could hear her sobbing across the room.

"I can't do this anymore Jake....I can't," she cried.

"You won't have too much longer. All that rocking from you three loosened up the ropes on my legs and arms and I can almost get my right arm free," he said.

She could hear him straining and breathing hard and then finally she heard him say, "Got it."

The first thing he did when he had his right arm free was to pull off the blindfold. The room looked very similar to the one he was in before when the cops freed him. The equipment look identical down to the TV set over Megan's head and the pulleys and ropes. He admired her naked body for a few seconds and then went to work on untying the rest of the ropes. He knew he had to hurry.

Once free he looked around for a weapon and found the tazer they use on him earlier. He then went to work untying Megan. She was beaming when he finished and they gave each other a huge naked hug.

"Let's get out of here," Megan pleaded.

"We don't know where here is and without our clothes we won't get far, the only choice we have is to ambush them when they return. Here you take the tazer and shock the shit out of the first one through the door and I'll clobber the other one," Jake suggested.

"Okay, but I'm scared Jake," she said.

"This is going to work just don't hesitate."

*****

Jen and Deb finished washing each other and turned off the water. They had worked themselves up playing and were excited to get back to Jake's big cock.

"Shit we still have to get rid of the girl," Deb said.

"I know, well the anticipation to get back to Jake will make it all worth it," Jen replied.

"Well lets just hurry then, where's the tazer?"

"I left it in with them," Jen answered.

"Cool then let's get dressed and do this."

*****

Megan and Jake heard the shower turn off, they didn't notice it before until it went away. They got ready one on each side of the door and waited until Jen or Deb opened it.

Things happened so fast no one had time to think. Jen was the first one through and Megan buried the tazer between her fake tits and shocked her multiple times knocking her to the floor where she hit her head hard. Jake reacted like a cat when he saw Deb try and turn back and pounced on her bringing the small woman to the ground with blows to her back and neck knocking her unconscious.

"Perfect Megan good job we got the bitches," Jake said as he looked over the two unconscious women.

"Holy shit do you know who that is," Megan asked.

"Fuckin A I do, that's Miss Lee the 10th grade English teacher everyone thinks is so hot,"

"I know, and Jen is really Lindsey from last year's senior class. I can't believe this!" Megan said.

"Why don't we give then a little taste of their own medicine? Here help me with Lindsey," Jake suggested.

"What do you mean? Aren't we just going to call the cops?" Megan asked.

"After what they did to us! Not yet they need to pay right now," Jake said and bent over to pick up Lindsey.

She was skinny and light and her new boobs really didn't match the rest of her. He tossed her on the bed and began to strip her clothes off.

"Jake what the hell are you doing? Let's just call the cops and get out of here!" Megan beseeched.

"Think about this Megan this is justice! Prisons too good for these two they need to know what it feels like to be helpless like we were. Now keep an eye on Miss Lee while I finish with Lindsey," Jake spouted.

"Okay, I see your point," Megan said and stood over Miss Lee with the tazer ready in case she awoke.

Jake finished tugging off Lindsey's clothes. He couldn't help but admire her new tits, the surgeon had done a nice job and they were almost as big as Megan's. Once he had her naked he used the same ropes and tied her spread eagle like they had Megan. After she was secure he went to work on Miss Lee who was a very attractive teacher in her high 30's. She had large breasts and all the male students in her classes would stare at them. There was also a rumor that she posed for Playboy back in the 90's but no one had proof.

Jake started removing her clothes as she lay on the ground, she had a fabulous body for almost 40, with white milky skin, black long hair and she kept herself in really good shape. Once she was nude Jake picked her up and threw the petite woman over his shoulder and walked her to the chair.

"The chair's not going to work very well Jake," Megan started. "I mean we won't have very good access to......... well you know," She said coyly.

"Good point, I like how you think Megan," she said with a chuckle.

He looked around for a better spot, "Megan pull that table over here," he said.

Megan did as she was asked and Jake laid Miss Lee on the table on her back then he rolled her over to her stomach and moved her legs to the floor so she was bent over with her breasts smashed on the hard table.

"Hold her arms so she doesn't fall while I tie her legs to the table," he said to Megan.

She came around and held the woman and Jake tied each of her legs, spread wide to the legs of the table. Once he was done he tied her arms to the other legs so she was spread eagle bent at the waist with her ass pushed out. Both Miss Lee and Lindsey were shaved clean and Megan and Jake admired their work with both naked women secure.

"Nice........ They aren't going anywhere. Let's see if we can find our clothes and have a look around while we wait for them to wake up," Jake said.

They checked out the rest of the house, found their stuff and both got dressed. Jake checked outside, found two cars and soon figured out where they were. They were in the next town over, rivals of his high school and only 30 miles away from where he lived. He went back inside and found Megan looking at her cell phone.

"They turned it off so they couldn't find us with it," she said. "How long do you want to stay here and teach them a lesson?" she asked.

"I don't know........ We'll know when we know. When they are miserable like we were," He said.

*****

Lindsey was the first to come around; the pain in her chest woke her up. And she instantly remembered what happened. She pulled on the ropes and looked down at her naked body. She turned her head and saw Miss Lee tied over the table and realized they were in deep shit.

"Julie! Hey wake up Julie...........Julie!" Lindsey said louder each time. Miss Lee didn't respond because Jake went a little over board on knocking her out.

Lindsey looked towards the door and wondered if Jake and Megan were still around of if they had called the cops and left. Either way she knew everything was over, she couldn't get untied and Miss Lee was out cold.

*****

"Did you hear that? Jen, I mean Lindsey is awake," Jake said.

"I did, so what do you want to do?" Megan asked.

"Oh I have an idea," he said and started walking towards the room.

*****

Lindsey heard him coming and as he walked in she instinctively tried to cover up and Jake noticed.

"Oh not so brazen when I don't have a blindfold on huh bitch or should we call you Lindsey," he said as Megan came up from behind.

"It seems our roles have reversed 'girl'. How's your chest I hope it hurts like hell," Megan said and walked right past Jake and went to the side of the bed to look directly down at Lindsey.

"Oh ya I got ya good a couple of times," Megan said seeing the marks between her tits.

She reached out and touched them with her fingers and softly caressed the red welts. Lindsey flinched but remained quiet. Megan could see fear in her eyes and something deeper, bordering on hatred and jealousy.

"So these are new I see, no scars at all............ you paid the big bucks," Megan mocked her and let her finger drift up and over her silicone enhanced breasts.

Megan teased the nipples running he fingers around the base and watched as the skin tightened lifting the nipple. Jake came around and watched his girlfriend play with the large breasts of his captor and started getting hard quickly. Megan continued to stimulate them and once they were large enough to grab she pinched them roughly causing Lindsey to squeal and rock her shoulders.

"Jake I think she like it," Megan taunted and squeezed the pair again hard.

Lindsey hollered loud and pulled at her restraints. Jake just laughed and watched Megan twist and pull on the enflamed tits. He ran his hand up Lindsey's skinny left leg and flat tummy and back down towards her shaved mound.

"Do it Jake, giver her what she wants," Megan said watching Jake caress her.

Jake looked up at Megan and smiled a wicked smile and slid his hand down over Lindsey's mound and cupped her entire vagina with his hand and pressed down hard with his palm smashing her folds of soft skin. He could feel her little clit being mashed and he ground his palm hard into it and worked his finger tips around the base of her pussy and the patch of skin between her two holes.

Lindsey's reaction was different then what Jake expected she actually pressed out on his hand and wanted it harder instead of shying away. So he gave it to her and shoved three fingers roughly inside of her pussy and pressed hard and deep. Megan watched as the muscles in Jake's arms flexed as he pressed in again harder and forced more of his hand into Lindsey's narrow hips.

Lindsey's eyes were wide open with shock as Jake's hand pummeled her pussy like he was trying to get the whole fist inside. Megan continued to pull and pinch her nipples and she tried to remain quiet as the two paid her back.

"Hey Megan see if you can find that oil they use," Jake said pulling his hand free.

It was covered in Lindsey's juice and he wiped it up and down her inner thigh and around her skinny ass. Megan let go of Lindsey's nipples and started searching through the cupboards next to the bed. She soon found what she was looking for and other items as well.

"Here Jake and look at what else I found," she said and showed him a strange looking silver curved dildo hooked to wires and clamps.

"Shit that's the thing Deb....Miss Lee shocked me with. Keep that out I'm going to need that later," he said and took the oil.

He opened the bottle and poured a generous amount all over Lindsey and started rubbing it into her body. Megan used some as well and lubed up her breasts and started playing again. With his oiled hands Jake shoved his fist back into Lindsey and tried again to get the whole thing into her oiled slick pussy but it just wouldn't fit.

jasliz
jasliz
3,521 Followers