Football Stud

Story Info
A soccer star is unjustly sacked and embarks on a new career.
4.2k words
4.32
57.6k
5
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sirdar
Sirdar
71 Followers

My name is Tony Marsh I am, or was a star Premier League footballer and I had played and captained my country regularly for the past three years. On this very different day I left the ground of Lingford United that morning with my agent Eddie Starr not believing that I had been sacked, or rather the club had torn up my contract. The only reason being as far as I knew,that I had refused to be transferred to the Wanderers. This was a clear breach of contract on the clubs part and Eddie was already talking to the chairman of the PFA and my lawyers on his mobile about the matter.

I am single and 24 years of age. I had in the past studiously avoided any female entanglements and I was extremely careful in the company that I kept. I did not have a drink or drug problem and had avoided being seen in questionable company. I had seen so many good players destroyed by the press as a result of bad publicity.

I had known for some time that the club were in big financial trouble and that they would have to sell one or two of their better players to survive. I never thought for a moment that I would be one of those. But I was certainly not going to join another club, which I considered that for me for me was not a good move. The two main reasons were, that I did not like the club set up at Wanderers and the second was,that I would have to move from my home, the house that I loved and on which I had lavished thousands of pounds to make it a home that I could be proud of.

By the time I arrived home, the news had already leaked and the press corps were gathering outside the main gate. I knew most of them personally and I asked my housekeeper Josie to send them out some coffee and sandwiches, after telling them that I would hold a press conference in about two hours after I had talked to my lawyers.

I was furious at the Chairmans actions, It also occurred to me that his dislike of me escorting his eldest daughter Rosie on occasions may have had something to do with it. He certainly did not seem to accept that our friendship was purely platonic, Rosie and I had never even kissed. Now in passing, the thought occurred to me that this might be some sort of revenge. Rosie and I liked each others company and she had asked me to accompany her to one or two social events when she needed a partner.

I had been careful to ensure that our relationship was purely platonic because being in the public eye, I had determined that I would not get myself involved with the gossip columns. I had my own sexual partner which I will tell you about later, which was all very discreet.

The press conference was timed for two o clock and we allowed the TV cameras into the lounge to set up before hand, Josie my housekeeper kept up a constabnt supply of sandwiches and hot coffee to the press. At the start of the conference I made a brief agreed statement about the situation and told them that I was suing the club with the support of my union for breach of contract.

During questioning, I was asked whether I would ever return to United to play for them again. On the spur of the moment I said.

" I do not know, "The way I feel now I may never play soccer again professionally I am thinking of retiring from football for ever, to take up offers from outside football."

It was something that had briefly passed through my thoughts a time or so, although I loved football and in my heart I realised it was not a realistic decision for me. The room exploded into a babble of voices, but suddenly one loud female voice silenced the chatter.

I was as startled as the press people and my attention was drawn to the source of the interruption. It came from a very slim attractive black lady standing at the back of the room. She was about 5'10" tall and dressed in a fashionable wet looking black leather suit with knee high boots. Her hair was tied back tight and I could see her large gold ring earrings she sported a considerable amount of gold jewellery round her neck and on her arms.

She spoke quite clearly as she waved a piece of paper in the air and then she spoke in a broad American accent.

"Yes that is right folks, because I have here a contract and I am here today to sign Mr Marsh up on an advertising contract with an option for him to come to the USA to make two films."

As she had been speaking she had walked to the front of the room to stand beside me. I was staggered by the announcement and at the same time almost overcome by her powerful erotic perfume she was wearing, as I took the opportunity to sit down and have a drink. My agent Eddie stepped in at that moment and brought the conference to an end assuring the press that any further developments would be announced at a future pre-arranged press conference.

This vision of loveliness turned, stood in front of me a big smile on her beautiful face. "Hi "she said. My name is Jammaree I'm here on behalf of Alpha Productions to sign you up for a series of commercials - this could not have been better for us, you are much more newsworthy than before Mr. Marsh and we want your signature on this contract right now."

I laughed at her enthusiastic approach and I said. " Hi Jammaree first of all you must realise that I have an agent who acts for me and any contract has to be vetted by my lawyers before I sign anything." At that point Eddie butted in. "It's OK Tony that has all been done and you can go ahead."

"But I want to know what is involved Eddie first. "I said.

"Sure Tony. "Jammaree said. "Can we have a drink somewhere quiet and I will explain everything to you."

At that point Eddie said. "I must leave you as I am going to try and see the Chairman straight away and see if we can sortthis out now."

Having said our goodbyes I took Jammaree to my living room.I don't want to drink alone, Tony?" She said as she looked at the orange juice I had poured myself, but I never drank alcohol and told her so. She sat next to me and tossed back half the glass of wine in one swallow while I sipped at my orange juice, unsure how to react. I looked at her cautiously. She caught me at it and burst out laughing.

"Don't you ever relax?" she asked. Then she went on. "You look like a puppy dog that isn't sure if he going to be kicked or not. Relax. I'm not going to eat you."

"I may not resist if you tried." I said jokingly. I stayed where I was, in the middle of the couch. She chuckled and patted the cushion right next to her, taking another sip of her second glass of wine. " I don't think that eating,is quite what I would do to you. I hear that you sure aint nicknamed donkey dick for nothing"

I could feel myself blushing ."Where did you hear that from? I asked "

Oh I checked you out before we decided to offer you a contract and it is surprising what I do know about you."

All of a sudden I lost my shyness and I eased over and settled beside her. She turned towards me to massage my shoulders to ease my tensions. She touched my shoulder and I jumped, spilling juice down the front of my shirt. Jammaree snorted.

"Put down the glass, clumsy, take your shirt off, and let's try the massage again. I'd rather work on bare skin anyway."

Flushing red with embarrassment, I handed her the juice. She put it on the table. Jammaree took hold of my shoulders and I jumped again. She laid her right leg across my lap to hold me still, her skirt sliding up to micro-mini length. My hard-on started to grow, but if she felt it she gave no notice. She started to work on my neck and shoulders. Although it felt good, I couldn't relax and enjoy it. I was painfully aware of her. Beads of sweat started on my forehead. Here I was, in proximity to a stunningly gorgeous woman and I was afraid to move, much less make a move! Jammaree must have felt it through her fingers. After five minutes of firm, steady massage she stopped and half-turned me so she could see my face. "Tony, I swear you're even tenser now than you were before. What's your problem, for heaven's sake?"

"You really want to know, Jammaree?" I asked. She nodded. "It's two things. First, I think you're one of the sexiest women I've ever met, but I'm afraid to try and start anything because I think you'll deck me if I dare to touch you, much less kiss you." She watched my face, her expression unreadable.

"Second," I went on, "you're a black girl. A gorgeous black woman," I hastily amended. "I've never been with a black woman, but I've heard the stories. I'm scared, I just won't – measure up and I wouldn't want to disappoint you." I finished in a rush. I turned my head away, expecting either to be shoved away as unclean or slapped for my presumptions.

Nothing happened. After a few seconds, I felt Jammaree's gentlefingers turn my face back to her. I opened my eyes. The look on her face was tender. She stroked my chest and I was glad at that moment I hadn't skimped on my schedule at the gym.

"You're sweet, Tony, but you don't know anything about women. I wouldn't have offered to rub your neck if I wasn't interested and if I didn't want you to touch me." She took my right hand and laid it on her left breast. I could feel her nipple under my fingers through her top.

"And as far as measuring up," Jammaree slid her hand into my trousers to find my cock, caressing it and feeling it erect in her hand. "Your cock confirms your nickname donkey dick. It feels to me like you'll measure up just fine." Her hand started to move slowly on my cock.

We leaned forward and our lips met. Hers opened under mine, her tongue probing into my mouth as I returned her kiss. My left arm slid around her back, drawing her closer while my right hand gently squeezed her breast. She moaned softly and arched her back, pressing her tit harder into my hand. I slipped my hand to her waist and up under the blouse, her skin felt like hot velvet under my fingers. I found her nipple again and brushed my thumb over it as I cupped her breast and squeezed very gently. Jammaree moaned again and broke our kiss, throwing her head back.

"Go ahead, honey," she whispered hoarsely. "Suck 'em. Suck my tits. Bite my nipples. Go on, whatever you want.I love it. They're all yours, baby. Use me."

She pulled my head down to her massive bosom, moaning in need. I pulled the blouse out of her waistband and up above her breasts. She let go of me and yanked it off over her head, leaving her awesome boobs exposed for me, lifting them to my lips and repeating urgently,

"Suck my boobies, baby! Suck 'em!"

I dove down and seized her right nipple in my mouth. The plum-coloured nipple was stiff,like a long pencil eraser. I sucked and nibbled on it. Jammaree pressed my head down while my right hand latched back onto her left tit and twisted the nipple roughly, feeling it harden even more. I pulled on it and at the same time caught the right in my teeth and sucked air in past it. Jammaree's back arched and she groaned.

"Yes! That's it! Don't stop, lover! Bite 'em! Maul 'em! Don't stop for anything! Hurt me! Make me cum, stud! I love it!"

I didn't stop. I kept on, pulling, twisting, easing up, then coming back harder. Jammaree was panting, her eyes closed, her hands coming up to push those massive mounds together, her long nails digging into her sensitive tit-flesh. I shifted my grip and released her right nipple; she growled in protest. Ignoring it, I opened my mouth as wide as I could and managed to suck both swollen nips and a good amount of her aureoles into my mouth, whip lashing my tongue frantically across them as my hands squeezed her breasts even harder.

Jammaree shrieked, "Y-e-e-e-s-s!" as she came.

Still sucking on her nipples. I dropped my right hand to her silky thigh and slid it up to the junction of her legs. She wasn't wearing panties. I could feel the wetness of her climax as I covered her mound with my hand, feeling for her clit.

I found it and stroked it with my finger. She pressed herself against my hand and I introduced her cunt to first one, then

two and finally three of my fingers, finger-fucking her thoroughly as she humped against my hand and my thumb brushed her love-button.

"Oh God, you're killing me!" she panted. "Don't stop... don't you dare stop... aaiigh, it feels so good... don't stop... ohhh... ohhh... ohhhhh, cumming again! AAAHH!"

I let go of her breasts and pushed my hand into her as far as it would go. I felt her nipples soften and go slack as her body went rigid and she screamed in orgasm. She fell back limp on the sofa and I eased away from her. Exhaling deep gasps of pleasure, she reached up and grabbed my hand. "Oh no, you don't. I'm not letting you get away so easily, Tony. We're just getting started, you white stud."

"So you think I might measure up?" I asked cockily, bringing my right hand to Jammaree's mouth. She took the three fingers I had used to finger-fuck her and slowly, sensuously sucked them clean, tasting her own juices as I sat back down and caressed her skin.

"I want you inside me," she said softly. "I want you to fuck me, Tony. I want your white cock. Let's move into the bedroom."

She kissed my cheek, her eyes bright. We walked toward the bedroom, savouring our skin-to-skin contact."Fantasies aside, there isn't a man alive that could satisfy a lovely girl like you. I'll be content if I can manage to please you tonight." Jammaree turned into my arms and kissed me again, her talented tongue teasing mine and starting my erection to rising again. "You have, baby. Oh yes, you have. And there's lots more where that came from," she whispered. "Let's get naked."

I stepped away from Jammaree and knelt to take off my shoes and socks. Standing up again, I unbuttoned my pants, let them fall to the floor, and stepped out of them. Jammaree looked incredibly erotic standing there topless, her huge breasts inviting caresses as she stood hipshot for my inspection. My cock, already hard, stiffened even more as I put my hands on her miniskirt and unfastened it. She wriggled out of it and I slowly slid it down her brown legs. She stepped out of it and put a hand on my head to brace herself; but when she would have taken off the black stiletto heels she was wearing, I stopped her.

"No. Leave them on, sugar. You're sexier that way." She straightened up again, her hand lightly brushing my hair, her eyes closing in anticipation.

I kissed my way from her knee up her leg, running my tongue along her thigh and continuing to her pussy. She kept her bush well trimmed, with the lips shaved or plucked clean so as not to interfere with a questing tongue. She was already wet and her breathing quickened as my tongue found her outer lips and slowly traced them before moving higher to her clitoris. Jammaree gasped as I gently sucked her clitoris into my mouth. I ran my tongue slowly up and down the shaft, avoiding the supersensitive tip for the moment. I could feel the shaft hardening as blood flowed into the tissues, marking her arousal. I nibbled at it; Jammaree's hands pressed my head into her crotch. She began to purr as I continued to work her clit.

"Ohh, baby, that's sooo good... I like it... don't stop!"

I pulled back and replaced my tongue with the edge of a fingernail. Jammaree jumped a little and whined, but only for a moment, because I had something else for my tongue to do. I traced her labia with my tongue, tasting her juices and taking my time. They got wetter as her body responded to what I was doing. After a couple of minutes of this, I curled my tongue and drove it between her pussy lips, holding it straight and nodding my head up and down so it moved up and down the length of her cunt. Up and down, from clit to base, over and over. Jammaree's buttocks tightened and drove her mound into my face and her hands pressed the back of my head, threatening to either smother or drown me in her sopping-wet pussy. I broke loose and looked up at her from where I knelt before her.

"What are you doing? Don't stop!" she snapped, as she looked down at me.

"Don't try to suffocate me or I will," I shot back. "You want me to stop what I'm doing?"

"Don't you dare! I love it! Go down on me, you bastard! Eat my pussy good, baby! Please! Do me!" she begged.

"Grab your tits and squeeze them," I ordered. "I like watching you do that. I'm going to make you cum, sugar. I want to feel you cum like you've never cum before. Do your tits, honey!

Now!" As I drove my tongue back into her cunt, I saw her hands rise to those plum-tipped mounds and pinch the nipples between two fingernails as the rest pressed into her golden-brown breasts hard enough to leave marks.

She gasped and moaned,chanting, "Eat me! Eat me! Don't ever stop! Soooo goood... Never felt it like this before.... Oohhhh..."

She was about to peak. I pinched her clit and jacked it with my fingers like it was a tiny cock as I pushed my tongue and lips as far into her twat as they would go and went "Brrrrr!" with my lips. Over the edge she went.

"AIEEE!" Jammaree cried as she came. A gush of pussy juice rewarded my efforts and her legs trembled from the force of her climax. I stood up, caught her by the shoulders to keep her from falling and sat her on the edge of the bed as she continued to shudder. She blindly turned into my arms and locked her mouth to mine, panting with lust. Her hand roamed down my body and grabbed my cock possessively.

"Lie back," she panted."I want your cock. I want to make YOU cum, stud. Let me ride you. I need it. I need to feel your cock in me."

I crawled up on the bed and lay on my back. Without waiting for further invitation, Jammaree straddled me. Holding her dripping pussy lips apart with two fingers, she sank down on to me, taking my dick into her cunt. She sighed with pleasure as she rose and fell,enjoying the feeling of my hard rod penetrating her.

I reached up and got my hands on her tits, pressing them together to accentuate her already impressive cleavage, popping her nipples back and forth with my thumbs. Her eyes opened wide in surprise and I pulled her forward, seeking her mouth.

"Not so hard, they're still tender – mmm, mnph, mmmhhh," she mumbled as my lips stopped her speech and my tongue tip brushed hers. Opening her mouth, she accepted my tongue as she had accepted my cock. Unconsciously her cheek and pussy muscles began to work in unison, milking the male flesh that filled them, wallowingin the sensations and asking for more as Jammaree surrendered to the pleasure we gave each other.

I felt my own orgasm starting to simmer in my balls. It had been over a week since I'd had a woman and now, with a sensuous, orgasmic,eager girl riding me, I knew I couldn't last much longer. I really wanted us to cum together, but my hips were jerking up to meet Jammaree's downward thrusts instinctively and I knew I could not hold back.

"I'm sorry, baby, but I'm going to cum," I whispered hoarsely as I tried to hold on, to let Jammaree catch up and climax before I blew my load. She picked up the tempo instead, her muscles rippling the length of my cock as she ground down on my erection.

"I want you to, Tony. I want you to.Give me your cum. Shoot it deep in my pussy. Fill my cunt with your sperm," she panted, my cock moving in and out of her with the regularity of a metronome. "Just let go, baby. Don't worry about me. Give me your cum. I want it. I want it. I want it...

"OHHH!"

Unable to resist any longer, I grabbed her hips and jammed her down on my cock and blindly sucked a tit into my mouth, trying to jumpstart her climax even as I arched my back to ram deep into her, my prick shooting spastically into her.

As the last jet spurted from my cock, I felt her cunt clamp down as she shuddered with her own small release. I sought her lips as we fell sideways, still joined together. We kissed, moaning with pleasure given and taken, as exhaustion overtook us and we slowly calmed down.

Sirdar
Sirdar
71 Followers
12