Football Stud

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sirdar
Sirdar
71 Followers

When our breathing had returned to normal and my spent, shrunken cock had slipped out of Jammaree's well-fucked cunt, we lay in each other's arms listening to the rain softly drumming on the windows outside. I looked at this luscious woman who had chosen to sleep with me with in awe and gratitude.

"Penny for your thoughts?" she said,stretching and rubbing her boobs along my chest. Jammaree said, "And I was thinking how lucky I was that I arrived when I did." Smiling enigmatically, she kissed me and rolled onto her back, offering herself to me again.

"You know," she said softly, holding her arms out, "I could wish that morning would never come. Come to your Jammaree, baby." And I was happy to oblige.

After breakfast Jammaree suggested that I went home with her. "You can avoid all the press and we can have a run over the studio so that you can see the set-up. It will give you better headlines if you disappear for a day or so. I thought it was a good idea and warmed very much to the idea.

The papers that morning were full of the story with many photographs of myself in action and supporting quotes from the national manager. Most papers were on my side but of course their were the usual one or two who hinted their was more to the story than was being told.

It was on the way to London when I got the first inclination that I was being propositioned for something more than straight commercials. I was curious at some of her comments which hinted at something and then it came out, when Jammarree said.

"How do you fancy being a porno star.?"

For a moment I was aghast and then I heard myself say "Why not, if the money is right?" Then Jammarree said "It means having sex with women for money and being filmed doing it."

"What does it pay?" I asked cheekily deciding to play along with the idea although I think at the time I was more curious than serious. "If I told you that it can pay more than you can possibly earn as a pro footballer tax free, then are you still interested." For the first time I started taking serious notice.

Then as I tried to come to terms with what she was telling me Jammarree said. " Incidently don't think because we slept together last night we are engaged or anything."

I did not respond and then I agreed with her. "Where do we go from here.? I asked. We go to my apartment where you will stay with me and my girls and then perhaps tomorrow we go and see the boss. Incidentally the boss agrees with my offering you a job and she has guaranteed that your face will not appear on porno productions, but they will in the legal commercials."

Her apartment was sheer luxury and she showed me to my bedroom which was very feminine in its decoration, but the bed was comfortable and as soon as she departed I lay down to catch up on my missed sleep from the night before.

Sirdar
Sirdar
71 Followers
12