Football Sunday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I came. I felt my pussy spasm and clench as his dick continued pistoning in and out of me, gushing all over my father's dick. He grunted and fucked me harder.

"Oh god, I'll be your whore. You can pimp me out. Make me your bottom bitch. Or your wife. I'll fucking marry you. I'll swear to god never to fuck anyone else and you can marry me and just fuck me every day."

"I'm going to cum you little bitch," he said through gritted teeth, "Your tight little cunt is going to make me cum so I'm going to shoot it straight inside you."

I came again, another frantic, deep, amazing orgasm.

"Yes daddy, cum in me. Mark me. Make me yours. Knock me up. Shoot your cum in me and get me pregnant. I'll have your fucking babies daddy, whatever you want daddy. OH FUCK!"

I felt my cunt gush and spasm again as the big dick throbbed and pulsed inside me before bursting. Gush after gush of cum filling me, millions of fertile sperm assaulting my unprotected womb. My cunt clenched and came again and again. Little orgasms and big ones, one after the other. Colliding into me and combining and making me scream. His cock kept spurting, at least as much as it had, in my mouth, each blast against the back of my cunt prolonging my exquisite agony. I collapsed into his arms and he held me close, giving me a few more strokes as our orgasms subsided. I whimpered, my mind still reeling.

"Oh god, oh god, oh fuck," I muttered, feeling my battered and reshaped cunt pulse again and again.

"Shhh, shhh," I heard my father whisper, "Let me watch the rest of the game and then we'll fuck again."

5 hours later...

There was a knock at my bedroom door. I froze. I had to bite my lip to keep it from screaming.

"Honey, I'm home," I heard my mother's voice say, "Are you alright?"

"I'm fine mom," I managed to croak out, "Just have a bad migraine...so...ugh...don't come in."

"Alright dear, well, do you know where your father is?"

I had to bite my lip again. My father was on my bed, behind me, his big dick stretching out my once tight asshole. My wet body propped up on my hands and knees over my damp bed-spread. If I'd been in command of my brain I'd have laughed at the irony. I'd started the whole twisted mess by agreeing to suck my father's dick to spare my mother the indignity of having the massive thing put in her ass. Now it was in my ass, stretching me and making me wince.

We'd recovered long enough to watch the game but my father had made good on his promise to fuck me throughout the day. I'd sucked him hard and he'd fucked me again in his chair, this time with my back to him. He came with his dick between my tits, spurting on my face and hair and all over my tits. He'd then carried me to the shower, ostensibly so I could clean myself off but I only had a moment in the shower before he was in there with me, forcing me to suck him off before fucking me from behind.

Then we'd gotten out of the shower and he'd had me dry off and get dressed. But not in just anything. He told me to get out my old cheerleading outfit. Then he'd told me he was going to fuck my ass and that I had to beg for it. Which I did. The thought of the massive dick stretching my ass scared me but not enough to say no. I begged. For ten minutes I begged him to stick his dick in my ass until he relented. That led to my current state. My hair wet, my tight body stretched to capacity around his big dick and the purple and white skirt of my cheerleading uniform bunched around my waist. Periodically he'd reach to squeeze at my tits hanging out of the drenched top. The fullness of his dick in my ass and my continued begging must have masked the noise of my mother getting home.

"He said he was going out for a drink," I moaned, hoping my supposed migraine would mask the real cause.

"Well, ok, anyways I picked up your aunt but she wanted to stay at a motel for the night. I thought I'd make a quick run out to the market. Need anything?"

I bit my lip as the dick was pulled out of my ass a little. I couldn't help but feel glad that she was going out again, giving me and my father a few more minutes of what we were doing.

"No mom," I said before gasping. My father pouring out more of his beer on my head and back.

"Beer," I said, correcting myself, "Dad's out of beer."

"Ok, well, I hope you feel better." I heard her say. My father remained still as we listened to the sound of her walk back out of the house. At the sound of that, though, my father pushed inside again.

"That was close, you little lying slut." he said, "Tell me again how much you like this."

"Oh fuck daddy, I love it, I love your big dick in my ass. You can fuck my ass every day. I'll drop out of school just so you can fuck me more. You made me daddy and you own me. You can fuck me however you want."

"Say you love me again."

"Oh fuck daddy, I'm so in love with you. More than any of my boyfriends ever. You're the only one for me. I love you daddy."

On some level, my conscious brain was returning. I knew what I was saying while he was fucking me was a lie. I loved his cock, yes, and I was stunned to find just how much I liked the friction of the massive thing in my ass but other than that I was just saying things to please him. I wasn't in love with him, I wouldn't drop out of school or let him fuck my friends or any of the other things I promised. I wouldn't marry him and I sure as hell wouldn't have his children. I resolved, in fact, that this would be the last time this ever happened. As soon as his seemingly never soft dick gave up or mom returned I would excuse myself from the house. I would go to the pharmacy for the morning after pill and then get a bus back to school. I knew I could never come back home. I was too angry at my mother and knew that I could never be in the same room as my father again. I loved what his cock was doing to me too much to be able to resist if the option was in front of me.

I was strong enough, however, to go back to school and not give in to the temptation to come back and have him fuck me again.

"Oh fuck daddy, it's so good, I love having your dick in my ass,"

Or, at least, I hoped I would be...