Football Sunday Funday

Story Info
Wife has fun with husbands best friend while he watches.
1.1k words
3.56
99.7k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As her boyfriend sat on the couch, Kat couldn't figure out why this Football Sunday felt different than the past few weeks. She sat there at the desk, checking her Fantasy Football league standings, her boyfriend (Ed) was on the couch, and his best friend (Ted) was on the love seat. She couldn't explain it, but hearing the announcers talking about deep penetration, hitting it right down the middle, and tight ends was turning her on. Perhaps it was this weekend's visitor? Normally it's just her and the boy.

As Kat sat there, she looked over at her boys and wondered which cock she was going to slide down her throat first. Would she go with the cock she knew so well. The cock she loved sucking off, or would she go with the unknown? Would Ted respond to her touch? Would he throb as she worked her tongue down his shaft? As she sat there thinking about the unknown, she slowly slid her hand down to her breast...with every dirty thought she squeezed just a little harder, and had to stifle a groan with each stroke. As she fondled her nipple, she looked up and saw that Ted was watching every moment. Rather than being embarrassed, she gave him a knowing look, he gave a slight nod, and slid down on the love seat inviting her to come over and play.

Kat stood slowly, and approached Ted as she started to take off her shirt. She stood in front of his spread legs and removed her bra. After taking another step closer, she leaned forward, and reached behind him to close the blinds. As her tits lightly brush against his chin, he reached up and grabbed her ass. As Kat gasped in excitement, Ted took this opportunity to hungrily remove his shirt. Kat moved her way down his torso, taking extra care to lick and carress each nipple as her hand reached down and cupped his cock and balls.

As her head approached his cock, she looked over to Ed, and he gave her a knowing look saying, "Go for it, Baby....have fun!" With his approval, Kat returned to Ted's crotch and started to undo his belt. With great skill, she quickly removed his belt, and began working on the button and zipper with her teeth. With one smooth toss of her head, Ted's zipper was down, and Kat was sliding his pants past his hips.

Kat started out slow. She licked the tip of his cock, and slowly moved her tongue down to his sack. She took one ball into her mouth, and sucked as both ended up in her mouth. As Ted let out a soft groan, she moved her way back up his shaft, and took in his entire cock. As she moved her mouth along his cock, she felt his hands move to the back of her head, and gently start to tug on her hair. As they found a rhythm, she stopped, licked her palm, and stroked his cock as she brought Ted closer to orgasm. With each moan of ecstasy, she increased her speed. She occassionally teased him by letting his dick fall out of her mouth, but immediately paid special attention to his balls, and sucked just hard enough.

She knew he was close to finishing, and wanted every drop to cum in her mouth. She brought her mouth back to the tip of his cock, and slowly slid every inch into her mouth. With each thrust, she groaned and became wetter. She took his cock out of her mouth, looked up into his eyes and said, "Please come inside my mouth." She continued to slide his cock in and out of her mouth, and could feel him get harder every time his cock glided down her throat.

To tease him one last time, Kat sucked on his balls, looked into his eyes and gave him that knowing wink. She put her mouth on his shaft, within seconds, Ted was so excited, he came before half of his cock was entirely in her mouth. She continued to take in every inch of his cock, and moaned as he filled her throat and mouth with cum.

As Kat swallowed every last drop, she wondered, what's next? Will Ed watch as Ted and she continue on to their next adventure, or will he insist on joining in the fun?

After sucking her boyfriend's best friend's cock, Kat wiped her mouth, and couldn't believe how wet she was from one blowjob. She looked over to the couch, and noticed that her boyfriend (Ed) had lost his pants, and was enjoying the show before him. She knew that his best friend (Ted ) was going to need a few minutes to catch his breath, so with her pussy dripping wet, she turned her attention to her boyfriend, and knew he was one lucky man.

Kat stood up, turned towards Ed, and slowly worked the zipper on her jeans. As she approached him, she removed her jeans and panties. When she reached him, he sat on the couch with his legs spread open. Kat stepped between his legs, turned her back to him, and slowly lowered her pussy onto his long hard shaft. For the first time in her life, she moved from one rock hard cock to another cock ready to satisfy her. It was amazing how easily his cock slid into her soaking wet pussy. With her hands on his thighs, she grinded against his lap, and moved his cock in and out of her pussy. With each thrust, she knew he wasn't too far from cumming.

Wanting to cum with him, she moved her hand down her body, and started fingering her clit to climax at the same time. As she moved up and down his cock, she could feel her tits bouncing with every thrust. She couldn't help but notice that Ted was watching from the love seat. He really seemed to enjoy her tits bouncing with every deep thrust. She reached up, grabbed a tit, and moaned in complete ecstasy. She knew Ed was about to cum and began to grind harder.. Seconds away from the two of them cumming....Ed grabbed Kat's legs, stopped thrusting, nuzzled his face in her hair and neck, and whispered, "Not yet, baby....go have fun with Ted.

Still hungry, Kat turned her attention to Ted. She could tell he had been enjoying himself on the loveseat. Kat lifted her sopping wet pussy off Ed's cock, moved towards Ted, grabbed his hand, and lead him to the bedroom. At the door, she paused, and gave a look over her shoulder to her loving boyfriend as he mouthed "I love you."

Kat and Ted entered the bedroom. As she closed the door behind her, she grabbed his hand and directed him to her pussy. She was soaking wet. Her sopping wet pussy got him excited at the thought of what's next. She started nuzzling his neck, moved his hands to her ass, and grabbed his cock. With a sheepish grin, she looked up and whispered, "What do you want to do to me, Ted?"