Football Widow Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't think so, what is it?" the blonde asked, reaching out to touch it with a fingertip.

"It's called a single glove. My fave piece of dynamic bondage gear."

"What's it do?" Sue asked as she eyed the multiple straps and buckles. Christa noted the blonde's eyes were sparkling with a deep satisfaction. She didn't know it yet, but the tall blonde was a natural bottom and, to Christa, it just made her more perfect.

"Why don't I show you instead?"

"Okay," Sue replied tentatively. Christa noticed the blush creeping into her lover's cheeks, but the excitement in her eyes belied her embarrassment.

"Stand up and put your hands behind your back, wrists together," Christa commanded. Sue quickly complied. Christa adjusted her hands and then slipped the fitted end of the glove over Sue's fingers and hands. She pulled the heavy steel zipper up, encasing the blonde's arms in the heavy black leather. Next, Christa pulled the straps at Sue's wrists tight and buckled it. She moved up, doing the one at the forearms and then the elbows and shoulders. With a small pad lock, she clipped the zipper to the shoulder strap and then stood back to admire her handiwork. Sue's pale skin was a marked contrast to the black leather, and with her arms trapped behind her back, she was totally helpless. Christa felt her pulse quicken, and a shiver run through her body. One of the huge thrills of rendering Sue helpless was knowing how impossible it would have been for her to submit to anyone in such a way.

"Comfy?" the butch asked as she walked around to stand in front of her captive.

"It's not too bad," Sue said, wiggling her arms as if she was assuring herself she was trapped.

"Hurt?"

"A little."

"Where?'

"My elbows," the blonde replied. Christa moved behind her and undid the elbow strap and refastened it a notch looser.

"Better?"

"Much, thank you," Sue replied. "So, now what?"

"Well," Christa said, slowly walking around in front of Sue, "now, I am going to have some fun," she said and shoved Sue backwards onto the bed.

"Hey!" the blonde exclaimed and then giggled as she tried to get back up.

Christa slipped both hands into Sue's panties and whisked them down her long legs. She then wrapped her arms around Sue's thighs and pushed hard, sliding the blonde's body back onto the bed, until she could lie comfortable between her legs. Christa smiled up at her as Sue wiggled and tested her bonds.

Christa used her fingertips to toy with Sue's blonde public curls and then gently bit her inner thigh. Feeling the blonde's body tense, she traced her tongue up and dragged it over Sue's lips. For several minutes Christa teased Sue, massaging her mound, tracing her nail's over the blonde's hips, kissing and licking her inner thighs. She was unhurried and deliberate, avoiding the really sensitive spots for the most part, and giving the blonde's pussy only the occasional fleeting lick or caress. She could feel the tension building in Sue's body, and with it her awareness of just how helpless she was. Sue twisted from side to side and occasionally thrust her hips up, wanting more contact with Christa's fingers, but the little butch continued at the frustratingly slow pace she had established.

The first moan nearly sent Christa into orbit; it was soft, so soft she could only hear it because of the absolute quiet in the room. Sue's eyes were shut and she was biting her lower lip.

"You like that baby?" Christa asked.

"You're driving me insane," the older woman groaned.

"Awww, poor baby. Just think. In a couple of hours I might actually get around to fucking you," Christa teased.

"Hours?"

"Sure, baby, we have all night, and I did tell you that you owed me for four months of nothing didn't I?" Christa teased, silencing her lover's reply by flattening her tongue and licking along her soft lips from bottom to top.

Christa placed the tip of her tongue at the top of Sue's pussy, where her lips came together. She then ran her tongue down them, then back up, with each trip she added the slightest bit of pressure, feeling the soft petals gradually parting and the sticky feel of Sue's juices change over to slippery as she became more aroused. Sue was soon humping her hips upward, trying desperately to keep the contact firm. Christa simply adjusted her head upwards, denying her captive what she wanted. When Sue thrust her hips up and kept them there, Christa smiled and got off the bed.

"What?" Sue whined.

Christa didn't respond, but rolled Sue over on her tummy and pulled one of the straps from the bedpost and clipped one of the D rings on the glove to it. She repeated the process from one of the headboard straps. From her toy chest, she selected a pleasure egg and lubed it before gently inserting the device into Sue's very wet pussy. Christa set it for a very subtle vibration.

"Did I smell a roast when I came in?" she asked as she gently stroked Sue's now up-thrust ass.

"Yesss," the blonde hissed.

"Mmmm, good, I'm hungry. I'll be back later," she said as she got off the bed and walked downstairs.

"Christa? Christa? Christa!" Sue yelled, but she got no response.

"Damn," she groaned, struggling to move. The egg's gentle vibration was far too subtle to get her off. Despite her predicament and the fire in her pussy, she smiled happily as she struggled.

There were no words for what she felt then. She was overcome with such a jumble of feelings and impressions that no words could ever really capture. On a physical level, she was in a kind of delicious hell. The egg was keeping her already stretched nerve endings screaming for release, while the soft leather that imprisoned her arms provided a sensuous counterpoint to that arousal.

The sense of helplessness was not scary; on the contrary, surrendering herself to Christa felt wonderfully liberating. Eclipsing all others by far, was the feeling of belonging. The utter contentment with being there was such a contrast to the last few months of never feeling she belonged, even in her own home. She belonged here, in Christa's bed, in her home, in the little butch's life.

Sue was struggling to get her legs under herself so she could hump the bed even as she contemplated the deeper feelings. The physical need hadn't overwhelmed her senses yet, but she knew they would. Getting her legs where she wanted them, she could now rub her mound against the bed. Even this victory proved frustratingly futile, as she couldn't manage to get enough contact to bring herself off. Still, she tried, losing herself in sensation. She was moaning softly and grunting, when Christa's soft laughter sounded behind her.

"Problems?" the little butch asked, as she pushed herself off the doorframe.

"You're evil," Sue said, but her smile belied the words.

"How can you even ask how I could paint you so wanton? I go grab a bite to eat and come back to find you fucking the bed like a slut in heat," Christa said as she buckled her harness on over her jeans.

"Bitch," Sue said with a giggle. She was becoming drunk with happiness. Seeing Christa attaching the huge black dildo to her harness left her giddy with the expectation of pleasure.

"Bitch?" Christa questioned as she climbed onto the bed and knee-walked between Sue's legs. "You got to learn baby, there is only one bitch in this house, and it ain't me."

"Guess that means it's me," Sue grunted as Christa removed the straps and pulled the blonde up onto her knees. She removed the egg and slipped a finger into Sue's hot channel.

"Yeah, now get that ass up and show me you want my cock."

Sue raised her hips and wiggled provocatively. She reveled in the feeling, not so much in being provocative, but in wishing to provoke someone.

Christa ran the head of the faux cock up and down Sue's slick lips. From her pocket, she retrieved a small tube of cinnamon lubricant. She squirted a generous amount onto her fingers and began to coat the massive dildo. She could feel the warmth in her fingers and smiled. Sue wouldn't be expecting that, and the images in her mind of her lover's reaction were vivid.

For the first time in ages, she found herself nervous about having sex. To her mind, this was their first time as a couple. She was well aware that Sue was still married, and she had sampled the blonde's charms already, but this time, it was different. This time, it wasn't just sex with a beautiful woman, it was sex with her woman. It had to be perfect.

Just seeing Sue's soft, helpless body before her was enough to have her heart hammering in her ears. She had put so much into her play for the married woman, and now, this was the payoff. For some irrational reason, she feared she would fail horribly and Sue would go back to Bernie. Her rational mind didn't believe that for a moment. There was so much more to what she felt for Sue than just sexual attraction, but she felt it nonetheless.

"Love will do that to you."

"Do what?" Sue asked, and Christa blushed, realizing she had spoken aloud.

"Make me hot for that blonde pussy. You ready for the fucking of your life, babe?" Christa responded quickly, pressing the dildo to Sue's entrance for emphasis.

"I've been ready for longer than you could know or I could admit to myself," Sue said quietly, as she looked back. Christa nodded and reached out to gently stroke the blonde's cheek. So much passed between them in that caress, things words could never convey.

Christa pressed her hips forward, using one hand to hold the dildo on target and catching the upper arm strap on the glove to steady herself. Sue was very wet and ready, but Christa still exercised all the restraint she could. She pressed in but remained tense, holding back to keep herself from driving too much in, when the head finally passed the ring of muscle at Sue's entrance. She was still slightly awed that Sue could take the length and girth of black beauty. It was incredibly sexy to watch the head slowly stretch her open, but this time there could be no pain, not even the slightest bit.

Sue gasped when it finally slipped past her entrance and the muscles in her thighs quivered. Christa worked her hips slowly, drawing back a little and the pushing forward, slowly sinking more of it into Sue.

"Oh!" Sue exclaimed. Christa immediately held still.

"Baby?" she asked.

"It's hot or something," Sue moaned, causing the black girl to smile broadly.

"You like?" She asked.

A soft moan was her only answer. Eventually, she was able to release her cock and lock both hands onto Sue's hips. After a few thrusts, she felt her thighs bump against Sue's. Christa set her face and her brow knit in concentration as she withdrew about half the toy and then thrust back in. Sue's moan of pleasure was like the singing of the Choir Eternal to Christa's ears. She began to seriously fuck the blonde beauty, her hips working like a piston. Sue's first orgasm was loud and animated, forcing Christa to start thinking about her job and all of its frustration. Soon she was replaying the worst episodes she could recall with her co-workers, anything to keep her mind off the beautiful creature crying out and mewling in pleasure before her.

The jeans kept the base of the dildo off her clit and, after a while, she was able to cease concentrating on work. Her legs were tense and cramping, her back ached, her breathing was coming in ragged gasps, and her lungs burned. With so much discomfort, she was able to shut out Sue's lovely, sweat covered body, and the string of sexy noises. Her vision began to blur after a while, as sweat poured down her face and into her eyes, but she refused to let it affect the deep rolling rhythm of her hips.

Sue gasped and felt herself trying to make a noise, but no sound issued from her lips as another orgasm ripped through her. They were coming fast, now, hard upon each other's heels, and the ripples from one were overlapping those from its predecessor. Her throat was raw from screaming and her body was twitching uncontrollably. Her feet, knees and arms were all numb, as well as her tongue and teeth. Christa was still driving into her, totally oblivious to the world around them. Sue felt another contraction in her pussy and raw pleasure exploded through her, so intense it bordered pain.

"No, no, no... please... no more," she mumbled.

If her words were even heard, Christa gave no indication. Sue had never experienced anything like this; the pleasure was driving her insane. She wanted it, but at the same time, she couldn't stand any more. She felt like she would go mad if it didn't stop, but part of her didn't want it to stop.

"Noooooo," she wailed as another white-hot blast of pleasure radiated outward from her pussy.

It was raw, so raw that she was unable to even tell if it was pleasure, pain, or some weird kind of painful pleasure. Whichever it was, it was more than her over-stimulated system could bear. When she regained control of herself and could take in her surroundings, she was on her back with her head in Christa's lap. The small woman was singing to her softly and stroking her hair. Her hands were free, but she didn't remember Christa removing the glove. It didn't matter. Her dulled mind sank into the most peaceful sleep of her life.

***

Sue thanked the deliverymen one last time and closed the door, locking it by force of habit. She walked into the living room and collapsed into the overstuffed wingback chair. She was pleased with the new look and glad to be rid of all the modern crap. While she disliked modern, the real pleasure was having the last vestiges of Lexi out of their home. The children's rooms were now done, and she was looking forward to picking them up from her parents place.

Her copy of the finalized divorce papers was sitting on the oak coffee table. Bernie had proven to be less nasty than she feared, once he accepted it was over. Next to that was something even more joyous: the results from the clinic. She already knew, before they even came, but the confirmation made the day one of the most special of her life. She gently touched her tummy and made a face. She hated maternity clothes, but if Christa's comments on how pregnant women turned her on were any indication, Sue felt sure she would be out of them more often than in.

She was still sitting there, just enjoying the feeling of being home, when the door opened and Christa came in. Sue rose and walked into the foyer, wrapping the smaller woman up in a hug and kissing her tenderly. Sue just kept kissing, drawing it out far longer than was usual.

"What's gotten into you?" Christa asked with a bemused smile.

Sue looked deeply into Christa's brown eyes, then meaningfully down at her tummy. The joy she already felt was magnified a thousand times by the joy she saw when Christa realized what she meant.

"Are you sure?" she asked in a reverent tone, as her fingers gently brushed Sue's tummy through her sweatshirt.

"I'm sure. The divorce was finalized today too. My copy of the final agreement came," Sue said with a huge grin.

Christa smiled and grabbed Sue's hand, leading her into the living room.

"Wait right here," she said, and practically ran upstairs.

Sue wondered what she was up to, but had to wait a few minutes.

"Close your eyes," Christa's voice commanded from the stairwell.

Sue smiled and closed her eyes.

"Closed?"

"Yes."

"No peeking. Promise?"

"I promise," Sue replied. She heard Christa enter the room and had to resist the temptation to open her eyes.

"All right, you can open them now."

When she did, she saw Christa standing before her in her tuxedo. Sue loved the way Christa looked in it. It always made her hot, but there was something in her eyes that was even more interesting. Before she could say anything Christa dropped to one knee and pulled her hand out of her pocket. The small woman's hands were shaking as she opened the small black ring box.

"Sue, will you marry me?" she asked. Sue was stunned, flattered, so happy she wanted to dance, and so touched she wanted to hold Christa tight and never let go. The soft and serious tone in Christa's voice was the only thing that kept her from laughing for joy. She didn't want Christa to take that the wrong way.

"Yes, Daddy," she responded, using the pet name Christa seemed to love most. "I'll be so happy to marry you."

Christa smiled and slipped the ring onto Sue's finger. She had ceased wearing her others the night she left Bernie. It was a beautiful ring, smaller than the one Bernie had given her, but more beautiful in her eyes. Christa stood and hugged her, then stepped back. She looked confused or at least indecisive.

"What's wrong?" Sue asked.

"I... I just want to make love to you, but I don't know what we can do," she said with an embarrassed blush.

Sue smiled and shook her head.

"We can do whatever you want. I'm not even showing yet. Later, we may have to restrict some things and positions, but if this one is like my last one, I'm going to be horny twenty-four seven, and I expect you to take care of me. Hormones are a bitch, I warn you."

"I've heard. I bought stock in Häagen-Dazs," Christa replied with a grin.

She stepped up and stood on tiptoe to kiss Sue. Sue had learned that Christa was slightly embarrassed by the height difference, so she caught Christa in her arms and dragged the small woman down to the floor with her. When their lips met, Sue's parted and Christa's tongue slipped into her mouth. Sue closed her eyes and slipped her own tongue over her lover's but allowed Christa to explore her mouth. How many times had they kissed, she wondered. A hundred? A thousand? It didn't matter. Each one was new, exciting and different in its own way from all that had come before.

This one was softer and more loving than any she could remember. Christa's hands tenderly caressed her tummy, reminding her of the miracle that was now taking place inside her. For a long time they just kissed, taking turns exploring each other's mouths and gently caressing one another. It was totally unhurried, lacking any urgency, soft, loving and comfortable. Eventually, the touches became bolder, and the kiss more passionate, as their close proximity to each other began to stoke their passion. Still, they just kissed. Sue came to the realization that Christa was unsure of what to do. Despite the smaller woman's tough, take-charge exterior, it warmed Sue's heart to realize that her being pregnant intimidated Christa.

Sue slipped her arms around Christa's body and lay back, dragging the smaller woman on top of her. Christa struggled, pressing her arms and her toes to the floor, holding herself off Sue, as if she was trying to do a push up. Whatever else, she was strong, and Sue couldn't pull her down.

"You're silly," Sue said, as she gave up trying to pull Christa down onto her body.

"But..." Christa said, looking at her tummy.

"If you think for one moment I am spending the next nine months without you making love to me, you're nuts. Bernie and I had sex right up to three weeks before John was born, and he weighs a hell of a lot more than you do."

"I just..." Christa started, but Sue placed a finger over her lips.

"You're just being sweet. And don't give me the angry eyes. You can be sweet and still be butch. I'm not made of glass, I'm still a woman and I still need your touch."

Christa relented and settled onto Sue's body. They kissed again, but this time it was hungry and powerful. Christa thrust her tongue into Sue's mouth and kissed her hard, while her small hands kneaded Sue's breasts. Her fingers were strong and soon found Sue's hardening nipples and began to roll them, pinch them, pull them, and otherwise send sparks of pleasure into the blonde's body. Sue wrapped her long legs around Christa and stroked her back through her shirt. Sue suddenly realized she could so something she had always wanted, but never had. She opened her eyes, to make sure the one true button on Christa's tux shirt wasn't buttoned. When she saw it wasn't, she broke the kiss. She pushed Christa up and before the startled woman could react, Sue tore her shirt open, sending a spray of jeweled buttons bouncing along the wood floor. Christa wore a sports bra underneath, but it didn't matter. Sue was laughing and Christa joined her. Their mutual happiness was boundless and, even in the grip of passion, the world was beautiful and happy.