Football Widow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Colleen Thomas
Colleen Thomas
3,934 Followers

Sue was trembling; she had never felt so alive and so ready. Christa surprised her by going to the bar and pouring them both a drink. When she handed one to Sue, the blonde killed it in a single gulp. She was torn between wanting more of the little woman's caresses and the last vestiges of guilt.

"Relax," Christa said softly. The television seemed unusually loud and between snippets of expert breakdown she could hear her heart pounding in her ears.

"Now what?" Sue asked finally. Her desire was quickly overmastering her caution and trepidation. Christa laughed and killed her own drink.

"Now, you're gonna scamper upstairs and put on something sexy for me. A woman with a body like yours shouldn't be walking around dressed like my granny,"

Sue blushed. It had been quite some time since anyone had told her she was pretty. She had to admit her old sweats weren't all that becoming, but she wondered exactly what the small woman had in mind.

"Like what?" Sue asked. Christa grinned lecherously at her.

"I like stockings and heels, but I'll leave all that girly stuff up to you. Just put on whatever you think will get me hot enough to fuck you silly,"

Sue nodded and hurried up the stairs to her bedroom. It wasn't until she stood in the master bedroom that it hit her. What am I doing? she thought suddenly. It was only now, standing in the bedroom she had shared with Bernie for nearly ten years that what she was doing really came home. I am about to put on something with the goal of enticing another woman to have sex with me! I am knowingly and actively cheating on my husband!

"And?" she whispered to herself. Sue realized something she had never dared face before. She resented the living hell out of football season. She resented being left alone for weeks on end. She resented the assumption that she would take care of the kids, mind the house and pay the bills without complaint, while Bernie was drunk and rooting for his team. She resented her husband's addiction to a mindless sport and she hated being alone all the time. She was thirty- three and as horny as she had ever been and Bernie was never around. Even when he was his sex drive seemed to have peaked while they were still teenagers and had been going down hill ever since. Sue was lonely, horny, starved for attention and affection and sick of playing second fiddle to a fucking game.

While Bernie's mind was fixed on X's and O's and zone defenses, Christa's mind was firmly on getting into Sue's pants. She blushed when she realized if felt good to be desired, to be wanted. Remembering the orgasms she had enjoyed just thinking about the little Haitian woman she felt sure it would be the time of her life.

"Fuck you," she said vehemently, "Fuck you, your needle dick, your stupid fucking game and all your asshole buddies too. Get drunk, get stupid, get off watching a bunch of guys beat each other up and while your doing that, I'm going to get laid,"

Sue pulled off her warm-up top and tossed it on the floor as she walked over to her dresser. She deftly undid her bra and tossed it in the hamper next to the bathroom door. What to wear, what to wear, what to wear, she thought as she pulled open the drawer that held her underwear. Most of Sue's under things were functional and comfortable. Bernie had never shown much interest in her wearing sexy lingerie and God forbid he would have ever gone and bought her something like that. What would his friends think if they saw him in a Victoria's Secrets? Perish the thought.

She remembered the one time she had tried to dress as sexy as she could and entice Bernie away from the television. Sue had to smile and shake her head, it had been an utter disaster. There she was, coming down the stairs, wearing a frilly little bit of nothing and heels. Bernie hadn't even noticed. He had looked up from the game only long enough to ask her to bring him another beer. So much for romance.

She had a few items that were on the racy side, but her eyes were drawn to the white boxes in the back of the drawer. Sue hesitated, she wasn't sure if she wanted to be that nasty. The boxes held her bridal lingerie and she hadn't removed them from their boxes since her wedding day. The idea of being taken by the little butch in her bridal lingerie really turned Sue on for some reason. It was just so.naughty! Giggling like a schoolgirl she pulled out the boxes and removed the carefully folded sheets of tissue paper.

Sue shucked her warm-up bottoms and panties and quickly donned the garterbelt. It was made of white satin and trimmed in pale pink lace with little red roses over the garter clasps. Next came the sheer white stockings. The panties were indecently brief and Sue wished she had known Christa was coming so she could have trimmed her pubic triangle. The bra was a peek-a-boo model with just a thin layer of gossamer covering her nipples and aureoles. Sue slipped her finger through the loop on the lace gloves and smoothed them out. She added a white satin choker with a Victorian silhouette at her throat and carefully pinned her hair up. As a final touch she dug out an old shoebox from high in her closet and donned the four inch white pumps she had worn last on her wedding day. A glance in the full- length mirror startled her. She looked at her reflection every day, but she couldn't remember the last time she looked at it and felt as sexy or as proud of her looks. Smiling, she made her way downstairs.

Christa was sitting on the sofa watching the television, but her head came around the moment Sue stepped off the carpeted stairs and her heels clicked on the tile floor. The little woman licked her lips and stared appreciatively. She watched every movement as Sue made her way around to the front of the sofa. Sue felt giddy; the hunger in the girl's eyes fueled her own lust.

"Damn girl, you are one hot little number," Christa said. Standing in her heels Sue towered over Christa and smiled.

"Why do you keep calling me little?"

"I don't know," Christa said with a shrug. She stood up and smiled as the height difference became even more obvious.

"I'm just used to calling fluffs like you little, I guess. Sweet thing, sugar panties, baby, don't mean nothing by it," She said as her hands worked the button and zipper on her leather pants.

"Does it bother you?" she asked as she kicked off her boots.

"No, I just wondered," Sue said. Her mind had already left the subject, her attention totally on the little woman's open fly. Sue hadn't seen another woman naked since her first love and she realized she was anticipating it.

"That's good," Christa said as she slid the pants down her hips and off. She sat on the sofa again with her legs drawn up on the cushions and her ass on the very edge of the seat. She was clean shaven and her dark lips were pouting open slightly. She reached down and spread them with two fingers, giving Sue a view of the coral colored inner folds.

"You like that don't you?" Christa said in a husky whisper. Sue could only nod, she seemed to have lost her voice.

"Well, don't just stand there babe, come on and have a taste," Christa said grinning. Sue nodded and moved to the sofa before falling to her knees. It was almost like she was in a trance. Her hands went to the girl's smooth thighs and at this distance she could smell the musky aroma of Christa's arousal. With a sound that was half moan and half growl Sue pressed her face into the pungent folds and began to wildly lick. At first the taste was salty, but that quickly gave way to a stronger, tangy sweetness as her attentions caused Christa to produce more of her juices. Sue loved the way her tongue glided along the silken folds and she searched out every bit of the girl's flavor. She licked along her lips, and pushed her tongue between them, flattening it out and curling it slightly as she lapped at the girl's pussy like a cat at a water bowl. She pushed her face deeper, until she could slide her tongue into Christa's tight entrance. There she found a seemingly never-ending supply of nectar and for a timeless period she simply scooped it up as fast as her tongue could.

Christa let out a little sigh and tangled her hands in Sue's long blonde locks. Sue looked up to see Christa watching her intently. The little butch guided the older woman's face back to her dripping pussy.

"Don't stop baby, you eat all that pussy you want. I'll let you know when you're done,"

Sue didn't try to respond, Christa had pulled her face back into her pussy and the married woman simply went wild licking, nuzzling and sucking. She had always loved to service Dominique, and now she seemed to be trying to make up for lost years in her frenetic attack on Christa's glistening pussy. After some time Christa's body stiffened and then her hips went wild, plunging against Sue's slick face. She never uttered a sound, but the copious amount of juice told Sue she had cum. Sue was ecstatic, she loved the feeling she got when she made her lover cum. She reached a hand back between her legs and began to rub her soaked lips through the satin panties. She didn't slow down and Christa's hands still held her face tightly against her pussy. A second orgasm and then a third, but still the little woman held Sue's head firmly to her dripping cunt and guided her to whatever place she wanted. Sue's tongue had become tired and she spent more time now holding her tongue out stiffly while nodding or shaking her head. She was beginning to wonder how long this could go on when Christa's bottom came unglued again. This time the dark skinned butch released her head and sighed contentedly.

"Damn," she said finally. Sue smiled happily, it had been a long time, but she still loved it. Maybe today, after the week of waiting she loved it even more.

"Whoever taught you how to eat pussy deserves a medal. No one has ever given me head like that before,"

Sue beamed, the praise making her feel even better. She wondered if Christa would reciprocate, or if the little butch had something else in mind. Sue didn't have long to wait. Christa rose and walked over to her bag, from it she removed a harness and strapped it around her waist. She then retrieved a massive black dildo from the bag and smiled at Sue's expression. Christa tossed it to the startled woman and laughed when Sue nearly dropped it. While Sue was totally caught up in the cock, Christa surreptitiously dipped her finger into the topical anesthetic she had brought and rubbed it over her clit. The numb feeling was strange, but she intended this to be a long fucking. She grabbed a tube of lube before turning back to Sue, who was still staring in fascination at the massive dildo.

The first thing that struck Sue was how large it was. The fluted head was easily the size of a tennis ball and the shaft was so thick she could barely close her fingers around it. A series of veins ran along the shaft and a pair of heavy balls was attached to the base. Except for the dimensions she thought it looked very life like.

"Like it sugar?"

"It's really big," Sue said. Christa laughed as she gently pried it from the awed woman's hands and pressed it tightly to the harness. A couple of snaps and it was ready. Christa held her small fist next to the head of the cock.

"You've already had bigger," the butch said, smiling when Sue blushed a deep crimson. Christa stroked the monster cock fondly and eyed Sue. She had never used this particular dildo on a partner before. Most of the girls she had been with were afraid of it, but she had felt pretty sure Sue would let her do anything she wanted. Despite her marriage Christa was sure the beautiful blonde was really a lesbian and the long years without would make her amenable to anything. Her best friend Bethany used the same dildo on her bottoms and swore once she had used it on a girl noting else would satisfy them. Christa was hoping that would be the case with Sue. The tall leggy blonde was absolutely gorgeous and had the most wonderful personality. Christa wanted her and with very few exceptions she got what she wanted.

This one was going to be a long-term project though. Happily married women were hard to land and Bethany had chided her for letting herself get so wrapped up in one. It hadn't been intentional, she had gone after Sue more to get back at her husband than anything else. The problem was that she was just perfect. Beautiful, sweet, shy, easily embarrassed and...wholesome. Even in the throes of passion there was a gentle sweetness about her that simply captivated Christa. For the last few years Christa had been with a lot of fluffs, but they all had the hard edge that came from the street. Christa couldn't imagine coming home night after night to any of them, but she could easily imagine coming in to find Sue in her home. It was nice to imagine and it had been growing on her mind ever since Sunday. Someone to be there when she got in, to make the house she owned a home and someone to share with. It was a dream worth chasing.

Sue was still on her knees, still staring in fascination at the massive phallus. Christa moved to her and placed her hands on the woman's shoulders, then gently turned her around to face the TV and pushed her over on all fours. She slipped her fingers into the satin panties and helped Sue out of them then knelt behind her. Sue looked back over her shoulder with a very apprehensive look, but Christa just smiled and gently stroked the cheeks of her ass.

"You've got the most incredible body," Christa said softly. Sue smiled and blushed, but her eyes never left the big cock as it drooped under it's own weight. Christa leaned over and began to kiss and nibble Sue's neck and her hand gently cupped the pretty blonde's pussy. She was pleased to find the woman was already incredibly wet and ready. Christa couldn't believe how perfect Sue was, she had found relatively few girls who seemed to get off on giving head, but it was obvious that the blonde did.

Rising back to her knees Christa squirted a generous amount of the lube on the big cock and slicked it up. Even with Sue's generous lubrication Christa knew the blonde woman would need help taking the massive black cock. When she finished it glistened menacingly and she took it in both hands to bring it to Sue's wet pussy. Sue's lips gapped open slightly and Christa thrilled when she saw the very tip settle between them. She rubbed it up and down the blonde's pink lips, which elicited a soft moan from Sue.

"You want it don't you?" Christa said harshly. Sue nodded and lowered her upper body to her elbows, forcing her ass up higher. She couldn't believe how hot she was, or how the black woman's words could send shiver's of desire through her.

"That's a good girl," Christa said as she found the right place and the bulbous head settled at Sue's opening. Still holding the mighty dong with both hands Christa pressed forward with her hips. At first there was no movement at all as the ring of muscle at Sue's opening refused to budge. Christa kept up the steady pressure, not trying to force her way in, but watching in fascination as the tip disappeared into Sue's delicate pink pussy.

Sue had never felt anything like it; even the girl's fist hadn't felt so large. She tried to force herself to relax, but her muscles wouldn't obey. Slowly, almost grudgingly they began to expand as the relentless pressure continued. There was a horrible stab of pain followed by an uncomfortable fullness. Sue cried out, but even as she did she felt the huge head slide past her entrance and utterly fill her pussy. The pain lessened to a dull ache that mingled with the thrilling sensation of being so full.

Christa was smiling as she watched the muscles in Sue's ass and thighs quiver. She loved the way Sue's pussy had clamped down on the thick veiny shaft of the dildo. Christa still held the shaft with one hand while placing her other on Sue's hip. Her fingers dug into the soft flesh and she pressed forward again. Sue groaned as the head expanded the walls of her tunnel and a couple of inches of the shaft disappeared into her.

"Please," she gasped.

"Please what baby?" Christa asked, as she stopped pressing forward.

"Go slow," the blonde managed. Christa exulted then. She had feared Sue would ask her to take it out or to stop, but no, she just wanted her to go slower. Christa could do that; she had all day with this lovely creature. Bernie, you're a fucking idiot, she thought to herself.

"Don't worry sugar, I'll be gentle, just relax," she said instead. She grasped Sue's hips again and pressed forward.

Sue groaned again as she felt the huge intruder nosing deeper into her pussy, but this groan sounded different, almost like a cross between a groan and a moan. It was starting to feel good, really good and Sue was getting into it now. The flash of pain was a distant memory and the aching was totally eclipsed by the pleasure the huge cock was giving her. She even found herself pushing back, trying to help her lover bury the whole thing. She wanted it all, even though she knew it was impossible to take the whole thing.

Christa knew differently. For all its impressive girth, the dildo was only ten inches long. From their earlier encounter she was confident Sue was at least that deep. Looking down she had to wonder though, she only had a little more than half of it inside the married woman's pussy and already she was having to actually use the muscles of her hips to force it deeper. She smiled when she noticed Sue was pressing back on the big dildo.

"You like that big black cock, don't you sugar?" Christa said as she forced another inch into Sue's gapping pussy. The blonde didn't reply, but that was all right with Christa, the way she was moaning and pushing back on the big dildo was more eloquent than words. The little butch gripped Sue's hips tightly and pulled back just a bit, watching as the inner lips of her pussy were pulled outwards by the huge cock. When a small bit of the latex, slick with Sue's juices was exposed Christa pushed back in. The visual stimulation was so erotic that Christa felt sure she would have cum right there if she hadn't used the deadener.

Her plan now was to fuck Mrs. Sue Prescott like she had never been fucked before. Christa had not been sure that she would get this opportunity, she had misread women in the past and in more ways than she cared to name Sue was still an enigma to her. She also faced her own demons, every time she had ever tried to form a serious relationship it had all turned to shit. She had planned this carefully, making sure she would be able to go all evening if need be and it was her hope that she would be able to fuck the tall blonde to exhaustion. Nothing made an impression on a woman like being fucked till she passed out. Christa felt she had a lot to offer the object of her affection, but at this point in time sex was her only inroad and she intended to make the most of that. These thoughts and others raced through the little butch's mind as she continued to slowly work the big dong into Sue's tight pussy.

"Ouch!" Sue exclaimed as the head bumped her cervix. Christa immediately pulled back.

"I think that's as much as I can take," Sue said ruefully.

"No. You're just not hot enough yet," Christa pronounced. The little butch pulled the huge dong from Sue's pussy with an obscene popping noise. Sue moaned in frustration at suddenly being so empty. That frustration was replaced with wild bliss when she felt Christa's tongue forced between her lips. Sue sighed and relaxed as Christa began to gently tongue her abused pussy. The little butch teased and caressed her lips and entrance for a while before zeroing in on her straining clit. Slow lingering licks with the flat of her tongue drove Sue wild and she began to babble as her orgasm approached. Christa carried her to the edge, but pulled back when Sue began to quiver. The blonde nearly screamed in frustration, but the sound caught in her throat when she felt the huge head of the dildo at her entrance again.

Colleen Thomas
Colleen Thomas
3,934 Followers