Football with Jill and John

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The three of us had been laying there a good ten minutes when she stretched up a bit and grabbed John's wrist. She told him, "You're the guest so you can have first entry, okay?". She then pulled him up and with one hand on his cock and the other still holding his wrist, he maneuvered his knees backward a bit as they settled into a missionary position. My hand was still on her outer lips and I spread them outward while Jill brought John's mighty penis into contact with her love hole. As he penetrated into her, I moved that left hand up toward her breasts and began lightly groping them while she gasped, "Oh my God, you are so big." I wasn't sure how I felt when she said that. She'd never exclaimed as much with me before. I was of average size and certainly not as filled out as John in that department. It made me envious and yet, all the hornier. I remember thinking how incredible it was that watching my girlfriend being fucked by another man wasn't upsetting me. On the contrary it was really turning me on just watching this 'real live porn' taking place right before my eyes.

John started out slowly, no doubt measuring his pace along with the inside feel of her vagina. I was glad Jill didn't seem to be holding back with inhibitions. Along with the gyrations of her hips I could tell by the way she pulled his hips into her she was fucking him back as much as he was her. And her eyes! From the past I could always tell when she had big orgasms from her eye movement and how her eyes would almost roll back in her head. Even as I scooted up a bit and held my cock up to her mouth I could tell by her facial expression she was absolutely loving the movement of John's cock inside her. I had become unbelievably horny by then as she tilted her head and began sucking on me.

Within five minutes I could sense her body tensing, the way her breathing became 'wanting' gasps, the way her lower body muscles would tighten and squeeze the sides of her lover. She was getting close to orgasm and there was no denying it. I said softly, "Does that feel good baby?"

"yeee-aaah", she answered in an almost catlike voice.

"Yeah, you like that big cock inside you, huh?"

"yeee-aaah"

So I looked to John and as much as demanded, "She's gonna cum, pump that pussy hard. Pound that pussy."

He sped up his delivery and drove straight into Jill's body with a muscular force again and again. Jill became louder and louder in her moaning and finally screamed with orgasm. By then she had reached up one hand to my own erection and as she came she gripped me harder and harder til it actually had become a bit painful, not that I minded. I could feel the pre-cum flowing from my own cock and I must say I was entranced and utterly turned on being able to share in her orgasm, just being with her and listening to her and watching her delicate cunt being plundered by that beefy cock of John's. I was so happy for her, and so wanting to get in on some intercourse myself.

I smiled at John and said, "My turn."

He smiled back and rolled out of her, positioning himself up and to her right and with his hips by the side of her shoulder. By this time I was really wanting to fuck her hard, feeling a tinge of jealousy and animalistic hunger to stroke that luscious pussy of hers with my iron hard shaft. I lifted her legs apart and slid past her warm, inviting lips into that juicy pussy of hers. As I did so I focused my senses and could feel how she had swelled inside. I imagined that having been pounded into with John's meaty rod had swollen her inner lips and the walls of her vagina. I could feel her inside, that luscious wet pinkness pressing at my dick in all directions. It was the first time I'd ever followed another man to have intercourse with a woman, especially my own girlfriend, but I loved every minute of it. And of course I'd learned well how to please her sexually. Her hormones must've been skyrocket high by then because I hadn't been in her more than three minutes by the time she came again. I barreled as deeply into her body as I could, gripping my hands behind the small of her back and watching her body tense into orgasm even as John was feeding the top half of his shaft into Jill's mouth. This was turning into a fantastically sexual excursion. I was almost on top of myself in satisfaction.

Shortly after, I patted the bed, motioning John to lie down further on his back and I helped Jill sit her ass cheeks up onto John's waist. I spread Jill's legs around his lap area and held her hand as she leaned downward at a slight angle half on and half off John's chest. As he wrapped his arms around her he felt up her sides and began cupping those splendid breasts of hers. I reached down and grabbed hold of John's cock to place it inside Jill's pussy. Oh Lordy! I had never touched another guy's sex organ before, never even seen in person another man's erection. And John's, well his was just too much. I mean, I was used to feeling my own penis, whether during masturbation or using it to slide against Jill's slit during sex or whatnot. But as soon as I had hold of John's cock I was feeling what I'd already been seeing. Not only was it of the very large variety, but it felt so hefty with mass. I hadn't expected to be doing feeling another man in the first place, but I also hadn't expected to be getting this excited. By the time I placed the head of his cock squarely into Jill and helped ease her further onto his rod, my own libido was raging. I had spread her open for easier entry then began circling her clitoris with my thumb. Right then I felt I wanted everything it seemed, and yet only to satisfy Jill as much as possible in any way I could. I waited as John stroked into her several times and for the two of them to get comfortable, then knelt my body lower and leaned my face atop her pubic area.

By that time I guess I really wasn't sure of my own intentions. I knew I'd start by licking at Jill's hardened clit, but of course I'd never faced this sort of situation before with a man's dick straight in front of me and my tongue so close to it. I began lapping and sucking at the top of her cherry anyway. I could hear Jill's verbal pleasure increase and knew I was hitting the right spot with my tongue. Here I was licking away at ecstacy and yet every so often, with Jill being pumped at from behind, their waists would move up and John's rod would brush against my tongue. And from the start, as he would end his thrusts, his ball sack would slide against my shaven chin. I could feel the warmth of it even, and how his balls would sponge around my chin. I backed away for a moment, a little in surprise at the circumstances, but mostly just to appreciate the view. Those gonads of his were in perfect proportion to that cock and also seemingly immense. I drew my hand up and began sliding my fingers over Jill's clit again and the top portion of her lips. In doing so however, I decided to slide my hand a bit lower and I just couldn't help myself. I began cupping John's balls with my palm, gently, trying to detect if he would resist in any way. As I did this for half a minute or less I also began pressing a bit more firmly and stopped raising my hand further up onto Jill's clitoris. And I heard John a bit. He began moaning ever so slightly along with my girlfriend. It was then I figured I was being given the 'okay'. I repositioned myself a bit and leaned my face back down to the sex. Then I began taking long waves of upward and downward motions with my tongue, at first just going from Jill's bulb down to about where John's balls began. I noticed that he slowed his strokes some and would hesitate when my tongue was at the base of his cock. It almost seemed he was daring me to go further because up to that point his legs had been mostly together over which I had straddled my own and faced between Jill's spreading. I moved my right elbow between his knees and lightly pushed in between them and sure enough he spread his legs and we repositioned a bit. Their fucking had slowed a bit and I'd begun using my right hand on top, thumbing Jill's clit, while my left I'd lain along the side of John's waist and below my girlfriend's. I widened my tongue and just went for it, slowly licking all across the face of his fist sized sack. He stiffened a bit and then I felt his hand touch the tip of my fingers on my left hand for just a second or two. We kept this up for several minutes until Jill, together with that cock inside her and with me masturbating her clitoris, began to heat into another orgasm. By then I strained into a position helping hold her hips up and sucking her clitoris. As I did so it helped John to be able to plug into her pussy better and after 10 seconds of rapturous screaming we all knew she'd cum yet again.

I kind of felt like I was in charge of the choreography so to speak, and so I spoke up and said to the both of them that I wanted to try having Jill facing John, riding on top, and if able to try putting my cock inside also. I just wanted to see if we could double up inside her pussy and both stroke into her. So she turned around and spread her legs over his erection which he had in handing directing it upward toward her approaching sex. She eased up and onto his cock as I rubbed my hands across each of her great bun cheeks. Much as I'd have wanted to, Jill was never into anal play so that was out of the question but I was going to give every attempt to fit my penis in along with John's. I watched them fuck for a minute then reached my hand under and felt out the bottom of Jill's pussy. I told them to slow up and then slid in a couple fingers. It was a bit tight like I'd figured it would be, and I drove my middle and ring finger deeper. I spoke up, "We're gonna stretch this pussy, okay baby?"

She said, "yeah"

I sort of wedged my inserted fingers against John's cock and said in a breathy voice, "Can you feel your pussy stretching?"

She just replied, "yeah," again

"Does it hurt a bit?", I asked as I slipped in a third finger and stretched at her lips more

"A little"

"But we like it to hurt just a little don't we babe?"

"Yeah," she panted aloud.

With that I kneeled closer and placed my penis head up by my fingers. It took at least a couple minutes but I was able to get the end of my cock inside. I had to work it many times but eventually had the length of my hard-on all the way in. With all of us in place we began finding the most suitable rhythm to fuck. Often John and I would be screwing in and out at the same time but also we tried alternating strokes. Any way we tried felt superb. Jill's pussy lips were stretched to their maximum and provided a tight lipped ring which I know must have felt just as great to John as to me. Her lips just seemed to 'suck' at my cock even as they held us all in place so tightly. Further inside I could feel her vaginal walls closed taut against us, a wet curtain of sexuality surrounding both our cocks. It felt so good and naughty doing this with Jill and John. Something I hadn't expected was how great it felt sliding against John's shaft. When he was pulling backward it felt like a sort of tugging vacuum and as the crowns of our cocks met and rubbed one another it sent a surge of pleasure into my groin. For a time I could tell we'd settled into a rhythm where our balls would brush against each other, mine hanging down and sliding up across his shaft even. It all became too much for me after ten minutes of this and I cried out as I shot load after load of hot sperm inside her. I stayed inside Jill for awhile til I began softening then pulled out and laid beside them. I watched then as Jill leaned up and began riding that huge cock of John's. Shortly she closed her eyes and threw her head back while going as deeply downward as she could on John's penis. Her moaning grew louder and she finished with a primal yell of orgasm as she came. She came a lot too, it sort of gushed out of her. It couldn't have been more than ten seconds later when John braced his hands around her hips and ass and bucked deeply and slowly into her. He groaned slowly and exhaled as he came into Jill's cherry then collapsed his body into rest. Jill rolled over between us and laid on her back panting. I kind of felt bad for John at that point seeing as how his pubic area was soaked with both her cum, my cum, and now his, but he never mentioned it. And that ended the sex on our first act of a threesome. I had to admit it was simply an awesome experience.

Later we showered and got cleaned up. We shared more drinks and conversation, even talking about what we'd just done. We agreed it was very pleasurable and we'd love doing it again sometime. In an hour John left back home while Jill and I headed to bed. Once there she and I verbally revisited the experience and had sex again. We talked how we felt we'd just performed something that would make our relationship stronger. She also mentioned we now would need to find a girl for a different kind of threesome, though we never did, nor did we even go looking. In time we went to sleep and life went on.

Through the whole of winter we would invite John over on Sundays, always having him over to watch games, although we would turn down the lights and sit around naked. We didn't ever end up watching much of the games after that, always ending up in bed. By spring however John had gotten a job offer in another state and moved. We spoke occasionally on the phone for a year or so but in time lost contact.

Jill and I later married and continue our sexual role playing to this day. We haven't yet found another partner but we enjoy talking about it a lot and I'm sure in time we will. Regardless, it stays in the back of our minds the great times we had with John and we still fantasize about the things we did. We never had regrets and truly look back on those memorable experiences, hoping for more and thankful for what we had. I suppose, we'll just have to wait.

The End

12