Footfucking Fun Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you want to cum for me, senorita?" he asked, probing her labia with the device.

Bianca bit her lip and nodded her head. She was sweating now, tightly pinching her nipples and rubbing her bare feet up and down the top of Mathias' back.

Mathias slowly slipped the vibrator down and down between the girl's legs until its buzzing tip was touching her anus. She gasped, her breathing quickening.

"Senorita loves this," Mathias said quietly, dragging his tongue down from her soaking pussy around to that tight little back entrance. He playfully darted his tongue in and out of her asshole, taking her breath away. He watched the expressions of sheer ecstasy on her face while he tongued her. She tasted so sweet and so delicious, he thought to himself; her delicious feet, pussy and now her forbidden little hole. He wanted to make her cum as she deserved to.

Mathias brought the buzzing dildo once again to Bianca's asshole. His left hand was firmly wrapped around the beautiful ankle by his head, and he brought that lovely foot down to his mouth. Bianca watched as he began to suck all five of her sweet young toes, feeling his tongue probing and caressing each of those gorgeous digits. The sensation of the vibrator against her ass was becoming almost too much to handle and, just when she hoped he was going to slip it back into her sweet cunt, Bianca felt it suddenly penetrate her backdoor. Her hips bucked as the head of the vibrator entered her tight little anus. She almost shrieked her ecstatic surprise! Mathias slowly drove the cock in and out, in and out, going deeper into her each time, all the while sucking those glistening and beautiful little toes of hers.

"Cum for me, senorita!" he begged, pushing the vibrator that bit further into her ass and probing her toes with his tongue. "Cum for me now!"

Bianca had no choice in the matter. Her orgasm ripped through her intensely. The combined sensations of her own masturbation, having her fabulous young feet worshipped like this and the unspeakably arousing effect of the vibrator in her ass made her cum like she'd never came before. She gasped, her juices soaking the towel on the sun lounger.

"That's right, senorita!" Mathias said, his thrusts with the dildo becoming more and more gentle. "Yes. That's it. Mmm.. Cum for me!"

Bianca's head spun. She felt the dildo being slowly removed from her asshole. The lower part of her body was almost numb from the sensations subjected upon it. But she still had one thing left to do.

"Lie back," she gasped, wiping sweat from her forehead.

Mathias' face glistened with her sex juices. His penis was still incredibly erect and looked fit to burst. Bianca quickly compared his cock to the vibrator and decided that Mathias was indeed a better plaything.

He lay back on his sun lounger and Bianca swung her legs around. She couldn't wait to feel the heat from his hard cock between her soft pink soles. Mathias gasped with joy as he felt her toes either side of his penis. He watches as those succulent, painted toes wrapped around his cock, her heels slowly rubbing at his balls. His cock was the same size as one of her beautiful bare feet; her heel lay at the base of his penis and her big toe pressed his damp tip into his belly. She began to foot fuck him.

"Hmmm," she sighed. "Now you cum for me! Cum for me!"

Bianca's bare feet didn't take long to bring Mathias to the best climax of his life to date. He firmly gripped her smooth, perfect ankles in his hands as he felt his balls empty themselves onto her toes and feet. He watched as his cock spurted five, six, seven sticky loads of spunk onto the girl's young feet. She gripped his overwhelmed cock between her toes as he drenched them with his sperm. Mathias saw great gobs of his seed on her strong ankles and calves, even as far up as her stomach! He watched as it trickled down her belly between her thighs. Bianca rubbed it into her own soaking pussy, delighting in the warmth and wetness of his seed.

Mathias, sweating and panting, then watched as Bianca carefully sucked each of her delectable toes clean. This girl was so flexible! She licked every drop of his spunk from her sweet feet, toes and ankles. He had never seen a girl who enjoyed the taste of cum as much as she seemed to. It was such a turn-on to watch a girl sucking her own toes, Mathias now thought. He would masturbate to this for a long time to 'cum'.

Mathias and Bianca played footsie with each other, among other nasty little things, for the rest of the afternoon. They took a cooling, cleansing dip together as the day wore on, Bianca getting to feel Mathias' big strong toes on top of hers in the water while he sucked on her nipples. They enjoyed fucking each other that afternoon – Mathias greedily sucking Bianca's toes while his cock pounded at her wonderful young snatch.

Bianca couldn't convince Mathias to clean the pool that afternoon. Instead, he insisted he would come back tomorrow as he "didn't bring the proper equipment" today. It was as good an excuse as any to feed her parents, she thought.

Mathias left and Bianca tidied herself up, grinning and glowing. She hid her dildo and went back to the pool to relax.

When her parents returned home that evening, she was fast asleep by the pool.

"Honey?" her mother shouted. "Honey, we're home!"

"Oh hi mom," she replied, waking from a doze.

"Did the pool guy come?" her mother asked.

Still grinning to herself, Bianca glanced at her bare feet. The nail varnish was more chipped than ever.

"Yes mother," she replied, "he came alright!"

12