Footjob and Tickle Torture

Story Info
Four friends have some fun with tickling and feet!
789 words
3.02
46.4k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have to admit now, I have had a foot fetish for a few years, I started to be attracted to feet when one of my Ex's and I were laying on the couch together and nobody was home, so she decided to play around a little and rest her feet in my lap, slowly moving them back and forth, it started to make me hard, and I unzipped my pants and she started stroking me with her soft feet, after that I've been attracted to women's feet. So when my current girlfriend asked if I wanted to play with her feet, I asked her why, and she told me because she's noticed my constant staring at her feet, so I said we would play the next day, and so we did, but it was a little different than I expected...

I woke up, but didn't open my eyes, I was planning to roll over and go back to sleep, but as I tried to roll over, I noticed I was bound to the bed, my wrists and ankles had been cuffed to the corners of the bed, and I was naked. My eyes snapped open, looking around the room, but I didn't see anyone, but I could hear talking in the other room, female voices. I decided it was best to stay silent. It would be a little weird if someone walked in.

I heard the door opening, and Tina came in, and she saw that I was awake, coming over to sit on the bed.

"Good morning James." She said, smiling.

"Tina, untie me, now!" I demanded, but she just giggled, and moved her hand and rested it on my dick, through the blankets.

"What would be the fun in that? You get to play with my feet now" She said, smiling, then she giggled and winked, walking out of the room, and coming back with two other girls, Amber and Paige. I looked at the three of them standing at the end of the bed, and Tina moved, she crawled on to the bed, and started acting really sexy, crawling up the bed, she sat down right on the blanket over my dick, wiggling her ass, my dick started to get hard.

"Why have you got him tied up Tina? I thought you wanted him to have a footjob from us." Amber said, taking a seat on the bed.

"I don't really like to inflict pain." Paige said quietly, also moving to take a seat on the bed.

"Don't worry girls, it's just for fun." She winked, and sat up straight, pulling her top off, leaving her thin bra covering her 36C boobs, she had had big breasts since we met in high school, we were only friends back then, but now we're together.

Tina gave Amber and Paige a quick look, and they both stripped too, taking off all their clothing, and Tina slowly removed her bra and panties, they all had a hairless pussy, and Tina climbed off the bed, pulling the blankets off of me, all six eyes went straight to my 10 inch dick, Tina sat down between my legs, and Paige and Amber sat next to me on either side.

"Wow... Tina, you're a lucky girl." Amber said, giggling and slowly stroking my dick. It twitched, and her fingers wrapped around it, holding it and slowly stroking it, her hand was so soft, and I started to get hard, when I was fully erect, she let go, and Tina handed her and Paige a pair of stockings, and they put them on.

I felt something on my balls, kind of tickling, and I looked down, Tina was slowly stroking a feather on my balls, and she handed one to Amber, and another to Paige. I started pulling on the cuffs, trying to escape, I was crazy ticklish on my dick and balls. Paige straddled my waist, her soft hand wrapped around my dick, holding it in place, she started to tickle me, the base of my cock, up to the top, and back down. Amber forgot about the feather, she crawled up the bed, and lowered herself down on my face, her hot pussy on my lips, I started licking her, and she moaned, she tasted so good, but my cock was tickling like crazy, and I was struggling, this torture went on for about 20 minutes, Amber came twice, and got off my face and started tickling my cock and balls, they finally stopped after 20 minutes, I had almost gone insane.

"Okay girls, I think he's had enough tickling... For now." Tina giggled, and her feet found my cock, as did Amber and Paige, slowly stroking.

To Be Continued...