Footjob assassin

Story Info
"Kills" her target and gets a very nice reward!
1.2k words
4.13
23.8k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi! My name is Syd! I'm a tall (5'11) blonde (I'd rate myself a 7 out of 10), I'm at senior at my school and I'm about to graduate; oh, and I received a full ride scholarship to play volleyball next year! For my last day of school, and a couple of guys in my class decided to start a game call "The Assassin." You give your student ID to them (and $5 buy in), and you are randomly assigned a target, and you assassinate them by shooting them with a water gun. When you take them down, you get their card of whoever they had. The winner gets the money from the buy in (almost $300).

After school, I took down my first target, and he then gave me the card of who his target was. My new target is a boy whom I've never got along with. The first couple years of school, something between us just didn't connect. Later, I started giving him more of a chance and he must of done the same, for we had no problems between us. He actually is a really good artist, and instead of taking pictures at the volleyball games, he would draw them. He also did portraits for me for our school newspaper's advice column.

Anywho, I carefully thought about how I'd be able to get him, and decided it would be a couple days later (you have 48 hours to eliminate the target). I asked him the day before if he could do a portrait of me, and he agreed. I knew his family was gone for the Labor Day weekend camping, so no one could help him. I lied saying it was for college, since I never got my official senior picture done.

I was at his house and we went into the backyard and he started painting. When he was finished, I looked over the picture.

It was really well done, and it only took him 40 minutes. I noticed, though, that my feet looked funny.

"I only drew them as they are," he said.

I looked down. I was wearing sandals, and my size 9s did look a little funny, even with the amazing light blue polish I used.

But I wasn't really here for that, I needed to manipulate him so I can take him down.

"Well, they are so sore from my volleyball practice yesterday," I said, pretending to moan in pain.

"Would you massage them for me, please?" I asked innocently.

He looked puzzled, but he patted on his thigh and I plopped my right foot up. He unbuckled my sandal, and started rubbing. Even though I lied about that soreness, it did feel really good; the way he would slowly glide his thumb around the sole of my foot. I closed my eyes and tilted my head back a bit.

"This feels so good," I said. Tilting my head back further. "Would you do the other one please?" I asked, holding my other foot up for him to take.

He took it and left the right one on his thigh still. I decided to slowly inch it near his crotch. I peeked for a bit, and saw he had a massive hard on through his jeans! I decided to slowly inch it closer, and on my other foot start wiggling my toes. I decided to take this a step further.

"Would you mind sucking on my toes?" I asked, gently.

He looked around real quick, closed his eyes, and slowly started sucking on them; putting a few in his mouth at a time.

I had never had my toes sucked on, or even thought about it really. I just saw his massive boner, and knew that it was turning him on. I thought about taking my water pistol out of my bra and shooting him, but this was feeling so good, I couldn't let it stop.

"Mmm, suck on the ball of the foot?" I asked calmly. He took his mouth and dug it deep into my foot. I was feeling so turned on, I started rubbing my breasts.

I slowly glided my foot away and had him work on the other.

"In between the toes?" He carefully slide his tongue all around.

"Arch of the foot?" He ran his tongue around, slowly. He would occasionally open his eyes to glance at me, which was sexy.

Since I was wearing a very short skirt, I reached my hand under it, and began rubbing thru my underwear. Not need for him to see me directly touching my pussy. He wouldn't get that lucky.

I calmly told him to go faster, and he did. I started running myself faster. I closed my eyes, and enjoyed the feeling of all ten of my toes being sucked on. "Mmmmmmmm..." I moaned very loudly.

I was almost there.

"Go all out!" I said very quickly and very loudly.

He made loud suckimg sounds on my toes, left a lot of saliva on my arches, and began to them. I started rubbing so fast now! I whimpered and then let it all out.

"Guhhhhhhh!!!" I yelled, and panted very quickly. He put my feet down, allowing me to soak this all in. When I opened my eyes, I saw his boner was still poking thru his pants. I nodded my head and smiled. He unzipped his pants and out came an 8 in penis.

Since he was still sitting down I carefully put my foot on his chest, letting him know he should lean back a bit.

I then had one foot beginning to stroke him. I didn't even use my ankle muscle in any of it, just my leg moving up and down. I could see he was really enjoying this, must of been glad to give his right arm a rest :).

I then took my other foot, and had his cock in between the balls of my feet, with my toes wrapping around.

I was able to work much faster this way.

"Mmm, Syd, I don't think I'll be able to hold it in..." He moaned.

"That's the point silly!" I laughed.

I then slid my feet up so they were I'm the arches. This was a much better way to control it.

I heard him panting, and then it all explode out.

I let the hot ropes of cum land on my feet, it felt so incredible. He was surely out of breath.

Instead of cleaning up, I just let it dry there, since it was in the sun. Soon we got back to the subject at hand; the picture. I told him it was great, paid him $100, and he turned around to go back to his house and I turned around to leave.

Dammit! I still need to assassinate him! I knew what was going to happen, it was going to be just like in my favorite TV show. I carefully pulled my little digital camera out of my purse, and put it on wall that would allow me to face him and the camera would be looking at the barrel.

"Hey Bob, did you see Aiden yesterday?" I asked, knowing they were kinda friends.

"Yeah... Why...?" I I turned around, slows raised my water gun, and pulled the trigger.

"BOOYAKASHA!!!" I shouted, just like Archer would.