Footprint

Story Info
She finally got what she's been longing for.
2.4k words
16.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had just gotten out of the shower. My towel was wrapped around my head and another around my body. I quickly toweled off in preparation of events to come. I was growing more excited as every minutes passed as I ran lotion over my freshly shaved legs and pussy. Almost sprinting down the stairs I made my way haphazardly toward my room. Once there, I shuffled through my clothes until I found it…the orange dress. It’s his favorite. He could never resist me when I wore that dress, even if he wanted to. It was almost like I was wearing a giant sign that said “Fuck Me”. I glided it over my naked body and slid it to its accustomed position. I could see why he loved it so much. The material was extremely tight and actually exposed the figure I would normally hide under sweaters, sweat pants and t-shirts. My chest looked big in this outfit too. Of course he’d argue with me that that’s because they are big…and I agree. As I dried my hair and applied some mascara I could feel myself getting a little wetter. I wasn’t wearing a thong today. The weather man reported hot and humid conditions, so I decided to go free. Finally, I dialed his number to let him know I was leaving.

My black leather seats were extremely hot against my thighs, but it was hardly noticeable. I rolled the windows down, played some Dave, and off I was. The heavy hair actually felt good blowing along the back of my neck. After traveling for what seemed like hours I ended up at our meeting place. I scanned the parking lot for his car but didn’t see it. Good, this gave me a few minutes to prepare. I brushed through my hair again, adjusted my chest in my dress, and pulled it down a little considering it grew quite short when I sat. A few moments after that I saw his car pull up next to mind and he turned to look at me with a huge smile upon his face. I smiled back and shot him a devilish glare. I slowly got out of my car…letting him see that my legs were bare before standing up. His eyes wondered over my body for a few moments and I looked at him with his half surprised half excited face. I was beaming.

I leaned over a little bit to open his car door and to give him a little peak of what was under my dress. His eyes flashed and I slid onto his already cool fabric seats. I shut the door and we were off. Normally we just drove around, taking in some of the sights and talking, but I couldn’t stand it. I hadn’t seen him for three weeks and my hormones were racing. Almost as soon as we exited the busy lot I leaned up against him, slid his hand onto my thigh and whispered in his ear “I want you.” With that he grinned. We still had some daylight hours so we couldn’t retire to our secret “spot”. We continued to drive around for a bit. While he drove I ran my tongue around his ear and playfully kissed his neck. I looked down and could see his cock starting to bulge through his pants. Just the sight of that made me wetter. My body wanted so badly to feel him. Feel him near me, up against me, inside of me. But since I couldn’t have him, I decided to do the next best thing.

I continued to nibble at his neck and slowly started to let my hand slide down his chest. Quietly he questioned, “What are you doing?” I just smiled, gave out a little giggle and then continued. I slid my hand to the top of his pants. I let one of my fingers slip under the fabric and glide across his waist. He trembled slightly. Then smoothly I unbuttoned his pants. I leaned over in my seat to bring my lips to the zipper. I grasped it between my teeth and slid it completely down. His cock rose slightly under his boxers.

“Aww, seems like someone has missed me,” I pouted. I wrapped my fingers around his cock and brought it through the hole in his boxers. A drop of pre-cum had formed at the head of his cock. I let my thumb glide over it and swirled it over his head. “Oh,” I sighed.

“What’s wrong, dear?” he asked.

“It almost seems like a waste...oh, I know what I can do.” I gave a quick glace up at him and then leaned farther over in my seat. I slowly lowered my head down to his pants and gave the tip a quick lick. “Mmmm,” I moaned.

“Oh, baby,” he sighed. “Please don’t stop.”

I put my head back down and slowly started working my tongue around the tip of his cock. I let my tongue slide up and down along the grove along the underside of his head. He liked that. He trembled a little from the intensity and I slowed. I kept licking and sucking on him for a while; savoring every bit of him. Finally, we ended up in our “spot”. A place we had found on one of the first dates where we could be alone. He pulled in behind the dumpster and turned off the car.

It was a gorgeous day and the air was warm. I helped him to slide off his pants as we put our seats as far back as they could go. I continued to lick and suck on him for a few minutes. I saw a bottle of water that he had opened on the floor and went to take a sip. I held it in my mouth for a moment or two, then swallowed, and quickly shoved his hard cock into my mouth. The cold sensation was such a rush for him. I could feel him tense beneath me. As I grew wetter, I decided I had to watch. I kissed him deeply then placed his hand around his cock.

“I want to watch you, baby,” I whispered. A little smirk appeared on his face. He glided his hand up and down as fast as he could. I watched closely and intently at his cock. Pre-cum would form at the opening of his cock and I’d be quick to lick it up. He was getting close. I knew he wanted to cum really badly, but I instructed him otherwise. I held out a little while longer, and then finally went for it myself. I plunged down onto him and licked and sucked. I kept sucking so hard and ran my fingers around his balls. Finally, with a gasp and a loud moan, he shot his hot cum into my mouth and it ran down my throat. I licked the rest up, making sure not to miss a drop.

There we lay in the car. A few minutes went by and he caressed my skin and kissed me. During one of the really passionate kisses he lifted up my dress. He only allowed it up to my waist. His gorgeous eyes stared into mine for a few moments, until he touched me. He let his fingertips explore my inner thigh, touching me ever so softly. With that I moaned quietly. I knew what I wanted him to do. He started to slide his finger between my leg and pussy, driving me crazy as he explored the curves of my legs and ass. Finally, he crept his finger between my lips and started to gently massage my clit. How I loved this. My moans began to intensify as I could feel my body start to tingle all over. His finger grew a little colder as my lower half got warmer. I was so wet. I could feel it start to trickle down my thigh. My breathing got heavier. He looked over at me and smiled. He loved making me feel good, almost as much as I loved making him moan. He slid his finger from my now throbbing clit to my opening. Slowly he worked it in. I was so wet he could have easily slid in, but he preferred the torture it caused me. I couldn’t take it anymore. I had to feel him. I had to touch him and kiss him and feel him fill me.

“Get in the back!” I screamed. I needed him so badly. He quickly got into the back seat. He sat in the middle as I lifted my dress up my stomach and over my tits. Finally it was off. I was free. I quickly jumped in the back seat and straddled him. I kissed him and swiftly guided his engorged cock into my opening. He slid right in as I predicted. God he felt so good. I sat still for a moment; I wanted to feel him throb and swell inside of me. I didn’t have to wait long. I knew he wanted it just as much as I did. I began to ride his cock. My tits bounced in front of him as I moved up and down up and down. I kissed him quickly then shoved his face into my chest. After a few moments I guided one of my hard nipples to his lips. He ran his tongue around it and started to suck it gently. God it felt so good. My legs started to tremble. He grabbed me by the waist and moved me back a little. He took a hold of my tits and started to ram me up and down on him. I leaned far back. I was lying between the two front seats with my back arched as much as possible. In this position his cock slid back and forth over my most sensitive spot. He licked his finger quickly and started to rub it over my clit. My body jumped from the intensity. I pulled myself back up. I grabbed his head and again held it to my chest. I leaned farther over so I could kiss his neck. Yes! I could feel his hard cock inside me while each motion passed over my clit at the same time. The hair was so heavy in the car it fogged the windows. It was insanely hot inside the car. Sweat had formed all over our bodies.

“God baby! Yes! You feel so good inside me!” I screamed. He loved the fact that I was so loud. It had been a while since we were able to have sex in a secluded spot. I usually had to stay quiet for fear of being found out. “Baby I want you to fuck me from behind. Please baby.”

“Turn over! Now!” he instructed. I flipped over and lay between the front seats. He spread his legs so he could kneel over the back seat. He grabbed my ass and in one swift motion glided me back down upon him.

“Ohhhh!” I moaned. The sensation flooded my body. He grabbed my waist and continued to shove me back onto him. I grabbed the head rests of the front seats and pushed myself toward him. It felt so amazing. I finally had what I wanted. After three long weeks I could feel his hard cock inside of me again. We continued for a few moments. It was hard to keep up the pace. We were both getting tired but we didn’t want to stop. He pulled me back.

“Lay on your back,” he instructed once again. I eagerly did as he requested. My legs were raised straight in the air as he pounded into me.

“Yes! Baby you feel so good…please don’t stop! Don’t stop!” I moaned. He continued to fuck me hard but I knew we both couldn’t last much longer. I rested my feet on one of the head rests and the back window. I licked my finger and began to make circles around my clit. It only took a few moments for me to build. Each motion that we made brought me another step closer to cumming. “Yes! Yes! Yes! God, Yes!” I grabbed his hair as my pussy muscles began to contract around his cock. He continued at a steady pace. He knew if he could last a few more seconds I could cum again. I laid fully back and let my eyes roll to the back of my head. My entire body was flooded with the feeling of pure ecstasy. I was brought back to earth quickly. He grabbed my head and quickly withdrew his cock from inside me. He squirted shots of his hot cum into my mouth. It tasted so good. A few shots had missed and fell onto my tits. I ran my hands over them to rub him into me. I loved it when he cummed on me. It felt so naughty. I swallowed his cum and licked my lips. I stared up at him. He was trying to regain his normal breathing pattern. Our bodies soon were pushed against one another and we kissed. Our bodies were so wet. He rolled down a window to let some of the cooler night air into his car. We laid there for a while not saying anything. We didn’t have to. He held me for a while as I planted a few kisses on his neck and cheek. Finally it was time to go back. It had grown late. It was always so easy to lose track of time with him. We got dressed and he drove me back to my car. I gave him a hug and a kiss goodbye.

“Talk to you soon, baby doll,” he said.

“Yes you will,” I replied. I got back into my car, this time the leather seat were quite cool. I turned the ignition and waited a few moments. I adjusted the radio station and glanced back over to him. I blew him a kiss and winked. I waved goodbye and started to drive. I looked back in my rearview mirror to see the back of his car. It only took a second to realize something was wrong. His back window was completely fogged except for one solitary footprint. I laughed to myself as I started the journey back home.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Very hot

Very sexy descriptions...I love the intensity. We all know what its like, yeah? :). Keep it up!

-rmaitland

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Their Secret Pasts What happens when Jess and Richard meet in an airport lounge.in Romance
The Sisterhood of Braddon A new associate is shown who really holds power at the firm.in BDSM
Live! Sex Show! Fully Nude! A young man signs up for a live sex show ...in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
The Accidental Life Model A naive young student ends up naked & humiliated.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Exposing My Wife to Friends Ch. 01 Exposing my wife totally backfired.in Group Sex
More Stories