For a Better World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucy looked at the small, blond girl.

"My job at the catering service will allow me to get nearest to the "Toad"," Marie said, repeating their plan for the hundredth time. "Of course they will search us before the event, but the stuff Tom mixed for us they won't be able to find -- I will hide it in my hair band." She showed them the tiny pill that just fitted into a small pocket sewn into her hair band. "The "Toad" always drinks only the best wine -- the one made of real grapes. We know, that there is not much of this left in the world, so it will be easy to determine which the "Toad's" glass is, he won't allow anyone else to drink of it. In an unwatched moment I will slip the pill into his glass. About five minutes after he drinks his wine, he will feel a strong urge to go to the bathroom. This is where you" she turned to Lucy, Alex, Vlad and a few others "come in."

Lucy nodded.

"We will have to act quickly. His bodyguards will be waiting outside the toilet area, and they are more than us and have better weapons. Our only chance lies in taking them by surprise. Tom will have the car ready, and once we've got the "Toad", we bring him here as quickly as possible."

She paused for a moment.

"You should all be aware that what we are about to do, is very dangerous. If we get caught, we will probably be imprisoned for the rests of our lives. But it is worth the risk. Once we've got the "Toad", they will have to listen. They will have to inform the people of the Truth -- and that is the only chance for the world to change, for things to get back on track."

For a while they were all quiet. The second part of their plan was much vaguer than the first part. Kidnapping an important politician was one thing -- it was dangerous, morally questionable, but seemed justified considering what the world had become largely thanks to this very politician and the tradition he stood for. The idea that this action would lead to a real change, however, had sounded plausible when they were just fantasizing about it -- but the closer the day they would act had come, the clearer their lack of an actual plan for the time after the kidnapping had come.

'We can only hope,' Lucy thought, 'that things will take on their own dynamic once we've got him, and that this dynamics will work in our favour.'

***

Lucy was jubilant. It had worked!

They had waited forever behind the toilet building, already wondering whether Marie had been caught -- when finally they saw the round form of the "Toad" approaching, accompanied by six tall and heavily armed men. As soon as the "Toad" had entered the toilet, they had jumped from the roof and from behind the building onto the six men, and had managed to knock them unconscious before they could give out as much as a shot that would attract attention. And as soon as the "Toad" had left the toilet building, they had pulled a big bag over his head, and pressed a gun into his fat stomach, telling him to be quiet.

Then they had quickly led him to a big van with which they had driven to the area of the caves, and now they were on their way to their hiding place, the "Toad" with tied up hands and the bag still in place over his head going between them.

Lucy couldn't help grinning. She turned around at Alex, and he smiled back. Even Vlad looked cheery.

"Here, take this," said Lucy as she handed her gun to Tom who took her place right behind the "Toad". Then she went to Alex.

"I would never have thought it would go that smoothly!" she said to him.

Alex put his arm around her. A warm feeling flushed through Lucy. Suddenly, before she was fully aware of what she was doing, she turned her face to Alex, and the next moment their lips were touching.

They had to break their kiss as they reached the entrance to the cave system. The climb through the dark, small first part of the cave was always a bit difficult, but then they were home -- Lucy saw this place much more as her home, than her small room in the city.

'This is where I want to live,' she thought. 'Once this all is over I will stay here, together with Alex.'

"Okay," she said after they had set down the "Toad" on one of the benches by the table. "Let's have a look at him then."

Quickly she removed the bag from his head -- and gasped. The man looking back at her didn't look half as scared as was appropriate for his situation. In fact, he was grinning. And he wasn't the "Toad".

*

The man had the same size and figure as the Toad. He was also wearing a suit of the finest materials, just as the Toad always did. His face was ugly and mean. Yet, he wasn't the man they had been after. He seemed a hired double, sent to the bathroom on purpose, to confuse them.

For a while they were all quiet.

'Marie!' thought Lucy. 'What did they do to her? Or did she...' she didn't want to finish this thought. And she couldn't ask that guy before them about her -- there was, after all, a chance that she had neither been caught nor was a traitor. A look around showed her that most of her friends were thinking along the same lines.

The question was, though, how had the "Toad" known what they had planned. And if he knew, what else did he and his men know?

Their question was answered almost immediately.

"Nobody move. Raise your hands up in the air!" echoed a voice through their cave.

The next moment, heavily armed and uniformed men stepped out from all dark corners, from behind boulders and the kitchen table.

***

Lucy's body ached everywhere. She felt dizzy and had no idea where she was. Her eyes were swollen, and opening them was too much effort. By the voices and footsteps around her she could tell, however, that there were several people in the room.

Splash!

Cold water hit her face.

"Wake up!" a rough voice said, and slowly, carefully she opened her eyes and looked up into a menacing face. "We have a visitor for you."

Ever so slowly, Lucy managed to turn her face a bit, towards the door. There she could make out the huge shape of a man. It was dark around her, and her eyes burnt and hurt -- she still had trouble seeing clearly.

"We meet at last!" the man said with a voice of mock happiness. "The girl who had planned to kidnap me. You should be happy to be so near me now, isn't this what you had wanted?"

He stepped closer, and Lucy could recognize not only the round form but also the smug grin of the "Toad".

"Such a pretty one," he said contently, touching Lucy's cheek as one might do with a cute child. "Really, much nicer than most of the activists we have caught in recent years." His hand wandered from her cheek to her breasts, exploring their form and cupping them. He didn't seem to mind that there were other people in the room, keeping his hands on her breasts as he turned to the other men. "Did you get any useful information out of her?"

"I doubt she knows anything we don't know yet," Lucy heard one of them answering. "But we can go on questioning her for a while."

"Later, maybe," the "Toad" said. "I would quite like to do some... private questioning with her."

He chuckled, and the other men echoed his laughter. Something in their voices made Lucy's stomach turn. The "Toad's" hand let go of her breasts and wandered further down. Lucy felt it slipping in between her legs. She was tied up, but she tried at least to press her legs together as much as she could. It didn't help, though, the "Toad's" fat fingers quickly reached her sex, and rubbed along it. She could see him licking his lips.

"Hmm. Very nice indeed," he said more to himself. Then he turned back to the others. "Bring her to my room in half an hour."

With that, he let go of her, and left the cell.

***

Lucy felt warm and clean. The bath, the perfumed soaps and lotions they had used on her, had made her fully regain consciousness again, and for a short moment she felt something like happiness -- until she remembered again, where she was, and what was waiting for her.

She was lead to a dark corridor towards a thick door. When they reached the door, one of the guards leading her held a small bottle to her lips.

"Drink", he growled.

Lucy tried to press her lips together, and turn her head away. But one guard grabbed her head and held it in place, while the other used his free hand to hold her nose until she had to open her mouth to catch breath -- at that same moment a little bit of bitter tasting liquid from the bottle slipped into her mouth, and they kept holding her head until she had swallowed it.

Then, they knocked at the door and then opened it and shoved her into a big, dimly lit room. It looked different than the cells and corridors: it was clean and richly decorated, with carpets, pictures and candles. In the middle, there was a big and beautiful bed with silk sheets. And on the bed -- Lucy's stomach seemed to turn again -- sat the huge figure of the "Toad", dressed in nothing but a bathrobe.

He did indeed look like a toad, Lucy thought. He was bald and had big, bulging eyes. His nose was less toad-like, it sat in the middle of his face like a big, red potato. He seemed to have no neck, the round head sat right on the broad shoulders. The whole man was massive, each of his legs seemed wider than Lucy's whole body.

The most sickening thing of the whole sight was the "Toad's" smile. He beckoned Lucy to the bed, but Lucy remained at the door, unmoving. Thoughts raced through her head. Maybe... if she refused, if she fought back -- maybe they'd end up killing her. That would surely be better than this.

The Toad walked towards her, and took her hand, trying to pull her towards the bed. Lucy tried to resist, she wanted to hit him, scratch him -- but suddenly she realized that she was dizzy, that she barely had the strength to move.

'There must have been something in that drink they gave me,' she thought.

She felt her legs giving way, following him; she wasn't able to fight back. Apparently whatever they gave had reduced her control over her own body, making it impossible to fight back. Seconds later she was lying on the bed, the "Toad" squatting on top of her. He still had his bathrobe on, but Lucy felt his ass pressing against her upper legs, felt his saggy and for some reason slightly sweaty skin against her own, felt the weight of the huge man causing her legs to hurt, while his hands roamed her body. He cupped her breasts, kneading them through the thin fabric of the short gown they had dressed her with.

"That's a good girl," he said hoarsely, his thick lips once more forming a content smile.

It cost Lucy a lot of effort to fight the dizziness inside her enough to lift her arm and coordinate her movement so she could push away the man's hands. The very next moment, one of these hands connected with her cheek, the force of the blow knocking the air out of her. When Lucy could focus her vision again, his face was very close to hers, she felt the man's breath, it smelled of wine.

"Let me make one thing clear, bitch," he hissed. "You are in my power now. Your little plan hasn't quite worked out. Between us, you should have checked your group there a bit better, make sure there isn't any traitor. Be that as it may, I definitely don't like people plotting against the government, and I particularly don't like people trying to kidnap me. You are lucky you are even still alive -- and will stay alive as long as this hot little body of yours keeps me and my friends happy."

With these last words, he resumed groping Lucy's breasts. The side of her face still stinging, she didn't dare try to push him away again.

After a few moments, he grabbed the fabric of her gown, and ripped it apart carelessly, freeing his access to her breasts. Then he lowered his head, Lucy saw his thick lips approaching her breasts, and soon after she felt his tongue, his lips, and then his teeth on her nipples. She drew in breath and wanted to push him away once more, but she felt that her muscles barely did what she wanted anymore.

The "Toad" looked up, and then his face approached Lucy's face. Lucy could feel his lips, touching hers. Then his tongue forced its way through her lips, slimily working its way into her mouth. She felt sick, but found herself unable to prevent him from doing what he wanted. The man's mouth was huge, and while he kissed her, Lucy had the impression he was swallowing half her face, covering it in his saliva.

The whole weight of the man was laying on top of her now, Lucy felt she could barely breathe. She felt his erection, pressing against her stomach. Like everything about him, it seemed huge. Finally he stopped kissing her, sat up, towering dangerously above her. Lucy closed her eyes. She didn't want to have to see him.

She felt him grabbing her upper legs with his huge hands, the fingers pressing painfully into her flesh. Lucy tried to keep her legs together, but the "Toad" was stronger than her. She still felt weak and dizzy, and all too soon she let him push her legs apart and kneel between them.

One hand still pushing down one of her legs, his other hand moved to his manhood, and Lucy could feel him pressing it at her sex. To her it felt as if she was much too tight, not to speak of dry, for him to ever manage to enter her, but bit by bit she felt him pushing inside, seemingly tearing her insides as he did so.

Tears welled up in her eyes.

After a few seconds, he seemed to encounter resistance, and stopped for a moment. Then, before Lucy could as much as draw breath, he thrust all the way into her with a sudden movement, the sharp pain causing her to scream.

Then he shifted a bit further above her, propping his body up with his arms, as if to gain more momentum, and without giving her time to get accustomed to this invasion of her body, began pounding into her in a fast rhythm. Again and again he thrust all the way into her, each thrust accompanied by Lucy's screams. For a man his size, he showed a surprising agility. After a while he started mauling her breasts again with one hand.

Lucy still had her eyes closed, she tried to imagine being somewhere else, that all of this wasn't happening. At one point the "Toad" leaned lower again, Lucy felt his breath on her face, felt his lips searching for her mouth, felt his tongue leaving traces of saliva on her face. Disgusted, she turned her head to the side, her mouth shut tightly. His hand let go of her breasts, instead his grip tightened around her chin, forcing her to face him, his lips pressed against her mouth, and his tongue once more forced its way in between her lips.

With the time, Lucy felt her body reacting to the assault; she felt she was getting wet, if just in defence to the pain.

The "Toad's" thrusts grew slower. He sat up, his manhood slipping out of Lucy. For a moment she hoped her ordeal was over, but suddenly he moved forward, kneeling down in front of her face, settling his heavy weight on her chest. He grabbed a handful of her hair, and pulled up her head. His manhood, erect and huge, pointed into her face. The tip glistened with precum. Again, Lucy tried to turn her face away. She felt his cock touching her cheek, smearing precum on it.

His grip on her hair tightened, Lucy gasped with pain as he forced her face back towards him. With his other hand he pressed his cock against her lips. When he twisted her hair so hard that she had to yelp, he slipped the tip of his manhood in between her lips.

Lucy knew she had no chance to resist. It felt as if he was about to pull of her scalp. She wanted that pain to stop. Hesitantly, she started letting her tongue move over his cock-head. The grip in her hair loosened slightly, but at the same time he pushed his cock deeper into her mouth. Lucy started sucking on it, continued moving her tongue over it, just glad that the pain on her scalp had lessened.

He started pushing deeper into her mouth, pulling her head closer, so his full length could slide into her. Lucy felt him at the back of her throat, she gagged. When he started thrusting in the same fast rhythm in which he had fucked her before, she panicked -- she wasn't able to breathe, there was no time to catch breath in between his thrusts. Instinctively she tried to pull her head back again, turn away, and immediately his grip on her hair tightened again painfully.

Then, just when she thought she was going to throw up, or suffocate, or both, he stopped. He let go of her hair, and pulled out of her mouth. He even sat next to her now, instead of on her chest. For a few seconds she just enjoyed being able to breathe again. She knew it wasn't over yet, but she tried not to think about that.

She felt his hands again, grabbing her body and flipping her over onto her stomach. His hands were roaming her body now, kneading her ass. Then one of his fat fingers slipped between her pussy lips, into her now moist sex. Then he pulled his finger out again, letting it wander up higher, to her other hole. When Lucy realized what he was about to do, she panicked. She tried to turn to her side, away from him. Immediately his free hand went up to her head, grabbing a handful of her hair, twisting it painfully.

"You lie still!" he hissed.

He pushed her legs further apart, settling between them again, and instead of his finger she felt something bigger push against her hole now.

"Relax if you don't want it to hurt." His voice sounded hoarse, excited. She tried to relax, but the pain seemed to make this impossible. Instinctively she squirmed, tried to get away, only to feel the pain on her scalp increasing along with the pain in her ass as he entered her bit by bit. She wasn't sure how much more she could take. Her mind seemed to be a dark tunnel into which she was falling, to escape the pain, to escape reality. Finally, when with one thrust he forced his full length into her, everything went black.

***

Everything ached.

For a while, Lucy lay motionless, trying to shut out all thinking. But the memories forced their way into her mind, along with the throbbing pain in her pussy and ass. From a distance she could hear screams, someone was being interrogated, she assumed. Her eyes closed, she tried to imagine being somewhere far away, in a different time. The forests, her grandfather had told her about. The world, she had hoped to bring back into existence.

The screams grew into a distant sobbing. It was no use, she couldn't ignore the sound. She blinked, opened her eyes. She was lying on the floor of a small, dimly lit cell. For a few seconds she kept lying motionless, staring up at a dirty ceiling. She wasn't sure how long she had been passed out, vaguely she believed to remember being dragged back here.

Eventually, Lucy decided to try to sit up.

"Ah, finally awake?"

The voice made her start. Surprised she looked around in her cell.

On a narrow bed at the wall someone was sitting, a man, it seemed, but it was too dark to recognize his face.

"Come on, get up, and sit down here. It must be cold on the floor."

The voice sounded familiar.

With a lot of effort Lucy managed to get to her feet, vaguely wondering why the guy didn't help her. The few steps to the bed seemed a long journey to her, but she made it and sat down. Looking up, she was startled at the face she saw.

"Alex!"

He smiled. He looked calm and content; not at all like Lucy was sure she looked herself. Not like someone who had been subjected to torture and worse, someone who was not sure they would ever be out of this place and see their family or even just breathe fresh air again.

"I have been waiting for at least an hour for you to wake up," he said, still smiling.

Lucy still felt confused. Why was he here? It didn't seem to fit in, that they let them share a cell. But she was glad not to be alone. She had so many questions.

"What about Marie?" she finally said. "Have you heard of her?"