For a Better World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She wasn't the traitor, if that's what you mean," Alex said with a serious expression. "From what I heard they..." his voice trailed off. "Well, I better don't even tell you what they did to her," he said finally.

"And the others?"

"Most of them are dead, I reckon," said Alex. "Really, you are lucky you're alive, considering you were the one who plotted the whole kidnapping-thing. But they like you. Especially the president likes you."

"But... Do you mean we have a chance of getting out of here?"

Alex smiled. "You don't get it, do you?" he asked. "The president likes you enough to keep you. And well, I ... I like you too, Lucy. The president was very glad to get you, it made him generous. He gave me a key to your cell."

Lucy stared at him. Alex smiled his friendly smile, the smile she knew from so many meetings. Somehow his words didn't get through to her mind; she just wondered why he kept speaking of the president, rather than the "Toad". Alex was moving closer to her. Closer than Lucy felt comfortable with at the moment. She tried to move to the side, but suddenly Alex' arm was around her shoulders, preventing her from getting away.

"Of course the president and his friends will keep you pretty busy. I was told they are all excited to meet you," he said, still smiling. "You are really very pretty, Lucy. But they have other things to do at times, the president and his friends. That's why they gave me the key. They know how much I like you."