For a Living Ch. 01

Story Info
Friend's advice turns on Indian mom.
2.8k words
3.77
138.6k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi! I am Rahul and I am a part of a family which was once very happy. My dad, Raju, had a decent job and my mom, Savitha, was a good looking housewife. My dad had married her when she was just about 18. It was a love marriage which was opposed by both their families. As a result they started living separately in the city of Mumbai, where my dad worked.

Within a year of marriage I was born. My dad earned enough to take good care of us and in spite of the usual financial crunches we could afford some luxuries in life. Life was turning out quite well for us until one incident shattered our lives forever. I lost my dad and the sole earning member in our family, in an accident when I was only 14.

My mom is pretty strong mentally which was exactly the reason why we managed to get over my dad's demise and move on in life. We managed to find a house on rent and we lived on my dad's savings for about a year or so. It wasn't long before we exhausted his savings and my mom had to turn to her family for financial help, which was turned down for marrying against their wishes. My mom then sought help from my dad's family which too was turned down for the same reason.

My mom was not educated enough to get a good job but she managed to keep sending me to school with some help from her friends and by doing some part time jobs. However she couldn't hold on to any of those jobs and everything was back to square one. But somehow we managed to keep pushing our lives and she somehow managed to send me to college.

At eighteen, I was like just another teenager trying to enjoy life as much as possible. I had a good bunch of friends with whom I would often hangout. We were very close friends and would often discuss our personal lives. Our main topic would always be about girls and it was these guys who introduced me to the world of porn. And like most guys I too got hooked onto the videos of porn stars and celebrities. Even though my mom couldn't afford a PC I would often go to one of friends house to watch. And on retuning my first visit would always be to the toilet for some relief. I would often imagine it was me who was fucking those girls in the videos, with huge tits, in various positions.

Initially I would masturbate every two or three days and then the frequency increased to masturbating every day. I was getting addicted to it and then came a stage when I would imagine fucking every possible woman I know off(except for my mom).

At this age I could understand mom's difficulties in bringing me up. She would leave early in the morning in search of a job. By gods grace she got in contact with a friend of hers called Lata who had a vacant home nearby. She helped mom and me move into that house for a nominal rent and thus mom could save a little money. Now we had a roof to shelter ourselves from the weather but no earnings. I could see mom trying her level best but nothing seemed to work. Mom would often cry all night long and say,"Oh Rahul! If it hadn't been for you, I would have committed suicide long ago." I would give her a big hug and that would help calm her. One such hug ignited the fire of incest in me. She was wearing a sari of a thin material which was sticking to her body, with it a blouse which too was made of a similar material and it accentuated her bra straps. It started of as an innocent hug and as I was comforting her, I ran my hands over her back and could feel her bra straps. I felt my cock stir in my shorts and as I hugged her I could feel her breasts crush against my chest. Out of fear I somehow managed to keep my erect dick from coming in contact with her thighs. I had slept with her since I was a kid, touched her but that hug felt different.

I have always liked mature woman and that night I took notice of my mom as a woman. I noticed for the first time that in spite of the difficulties we had undergone, she had somehow managed to keep herself fit. True she didn't have the gigantic boobs of porn stars but those jugs were large enough to excite me. True she didn't have the face of a film star but she was beautiful enough. True she didn't have the curves of a model but she was sexy enough. Maybe it was shear luck that I was born to her but I thanked god that night for giving me a mom like her.

And the next day I masturbated the very first time having wild thoughts about my mom. From that day I never felt the need to see porn to feed my imagination. She was all that I thought about. She was all that I cared for. I would always tell her,"Mom I don't want to study. I can't see you going through hell just for me. I will find some job so that we could live happily." She would hit back at me saying,"The only job that you have to do now is to study well. Don't worry about money. Leave that to me." I had never won an argument with her so it was best to shut up.

One night Lata came over to have a chat. I was in the other room trying to do my homework when I heard her talking to my mom. I peeped through the keyhole of my room and could see that she wanted to talk on some issue with my mother but couldn't get the topic going. Finally my mother sensing her uneasiness asked her,"Lata is there something that you want to talk about? Don't hesitate. You know you can talk to me about anything."

Lata replied,"Yes Savitha. I know that but I...I just don't know how to start." Mom coaxed her to spill it up and finally after a sigh Lata said,"Look Savitha, this might sound rude but I need you to vacate this house."

Mom was too shocked to say anything and I could sense that she was about to cry. Lata continued,"I am sorry Savitha but I have no other option. I am in dire need of money and I need to either lease or sell off this place for a good rate." Mom replied with tears rolling down her eyes,"But what about me and Rahul?" After a long pause,"See I know a place where you can earn some money and stay as well,"Lata said.

Mom was only happy to hear that after the shocking news her friend just told her and exclaimed,"Where is this place Lata, please take me there! I promise I would do anything that is required of me." Lata after a brief pause replied,"It is in Chor Gully." This was another blow for mom. Chor Gully is a red light area in Mumbai where only hookers sell their wares. Mom muttered angrily,"What do you want off me?" She was glancing every now and then towards my room. Mom obviously didn't want me to hear Lata suggesting her to become a hooker. Lata continued,"Look Savitha, I know how you feel but that's the only way left now for you." "I think it would be better if I committed suicide than sell my body for a living,"mom replied. Lata was visibly frustrated by mom's reply. She seemed helpless and only wanted to help mom and me. She asked,"Savitha what's the use of retaining moral values when there is no one to acknowledge you for it? See you are not alone. You have another mouth to feed; and not just that you have to care about his future too, don't you?" "But...I...I need some time to think about it,"mom said. Lata was only happy to hear this and said,"Ok. You can tell me when you have thought about it. But do think hard honey."

I too was shocked, as much as mom. But I couldn't let her know that I knew what she was pondering about, when she came to bed that night. I was imagining my mom making out with some guy just for some money and I couldn't help myself getting hard at that thought. Sleeping beside her I could hear her weeping for most of the night until I fell asleep. She would hold me very close to her when sleeping but that night was different.

I was woken up at around midnight by the creaking sound of our bed. I opened my eyes just enough to see her standing in front of the mirror. She was making poses like a model. In the dim light coming from the street light outside she looked like an angel. I got an instant hard on. Then what I saw didn't help me get my dick down. I saw her slowly removing the pallu of her sari and letting it fall. I saw those jugs being held up by her blouse. They looked so beautiful, much better than those sluts in porn movies. Then slowly she proceeded to remove her sari altogether. I was restraining myself from opening my eyes fully and enjoy her beauty. She then went a step further and removed her petticoat. Now she was standing there only in her blouse and panties. She had her back to me and I was mesmerized by her ass. The urge to hold my now throbbing dick was too much for me but I controlled myself. She then turned around to have a look of her ass in the mirror. I heard her praise herself,"Umm ...not bad for a woman having an 18yr old son. Hopefully I could earn good money using this."

I couldn't believe my ears. Was she really planning to become a full time hooker? I couldn't relate between the two: my mom and a hooker. She then made a few poses which confirmed my thoughts. She crushed her jugs to make them look huge, jutting her boobs forward and hips behind, jiggling her boobs like a bell, putting her fingers on the side of her panties like she was about to pull it down. God! Was it my mom? Was she the same person who looked like she would slap her friend for suggesting her to become a hooker?

I could sense that these poses were turning her on. After all she is also a person with needs, a woman who hasn't had sex with any guy after my dad passed away. She was feeling herself like a slut. She proceeded to remove her blouse altogether. She was standing there only in her underwear. She was breathing heavily and the rise and fall of her boobs with her breathing was only making me desperate to touch her. I could clearly see her erect nipples jutting out of her bra. She then put her palms under her bra and pressed her boobs and let out a soft moan. From the movements of her hands I could sense that she was playing with her nipples. Her eyes were closed and was moaning loudly. Her long hair was neatly kept like a bun. I bet she wouldn't even have cared if she saw that I was staring at her but I didn't want to spoil the show she was putting up for me.

By then I couldn't help but put my hands on my throbbing dick under the refuge of the bed sheet. As she was playing with herself I turned my attention at little below. She had a nice pair of shapely legs which were neatly waxed. Her tummy had little or negligible stretch marks. Her ass had sagged very little. All in all I would give her a 10/10 for her body.

Mom then moved her left hand from her breasts and into her panties and I could see from the movement that she was rubbing her clit. That sight was too much for me too handle and I cummed in my shorts. I could feel that I cummed like never before. She was still moaning as I emptied my cum onto my shorts and surprisingly I was still hard as before. She then moved her hands lower and I heard a gasp which was the sign that she had pushed her finger/s in her cunt. She was getting louder and louder by the minute. I couldn't see her pussy but I imagined she was shaved as there was no sight of pubic hair when she was moving her fingers in and out of her pussy. She was really going wild when she suddenly pulled her hand out of her pussy and moved her hands behind to remove her lacy white bra. She let them slide off her shoulder and put it on top of the drawer.

God! Those globes were better than most I had seen in the videos. Those breasts were round and beautiful and showed little signs of aging. Her dark areolas were large and complimented the color of her skin. Her nipples were protruding and had turned red because of the abuse by her hands. She then leaned against the drawer and with both hands she rolled down her panties and took them off.

'Damn!! She is HOT' is all I could think seeing her butt naked. She had her pussy neatly shaved with a little bush just above her clit. Her pussy lips were swollen and I could see that she was really wet. She then sat on a chair and continued from where she had left. She crushed her boobs making a deep valley between them and pulled her nipples hard enough that it hurt her which was evident from the way she cried and moaned but she enjoyed it. Then with her right hand playing with her breast she put her other hand to work at her pussy. She played with her clit, pulling and rubbing it vigorously and then slipped her index finger into her leaking pussy. She was churning it in her pussy and moaning loudly. Then suddenly I heard a different kind of moan, the kind of moan you do when you are satisfied and I figured she must have had an orgasm. She then just stayed there with her legs spread wide obscenely for me to see. I have heard that very few woman have an orgasm and most of them fake it. But here I was, probably among those lucky guys who have had the opportunity to see it happening.

Watching her have an orgasm had the desired effect on me as I cummed in my shorts for the second time. I must have probably cummed more than I had the first time. I went through what had just happened all over in my mind again. I couldn't believe what I had just seen. My loving mom Savitha, masturbating in front of me, probably turned on by the thought that she was going to be a HOOKER, a PROSTITUTE!! I then saw her get up and go into the bathroom naked.

I got up and tip toed my way behind her. I heard a gush of water flowing- mom was having a pee! Then I heard the sound of the flush and ran back to the bed in a hurry, almost tripping on the way. As I acted like before that I was asleep she came and quickly gathered her clothes and held it in front of her to cover herself. She then probably came to her senses and became aware that she was naked in front of her son. She was straining her eyes on me to see if I was really asleep and I acted like I was.

Satisfied that I was indeed sleeping she put her clothes down and put them on one by one. First she put on her panty then her bra, she pushed her breasts in her bra and rubbed her boobs once over the bra, then put on her petticoat, blouse and her sari. From the look on her face she seemed she wasn't satisfied.

Looking down at my shorts I was surprised to see a hard on. I adjusted myself so that it was not visible to her. It was then that I felt that seeing mom get dressed made me as horny as I was while seeing her get naked. Mom after getting dressed came to bed and slept like she used i.e. hugging me while sleeping. That night I slept peacefully, all thanks to my mom. Thanks MOM!

*

{ This is my first submission to Literotica. Hope u guys like it. Plz give me ur suggestions and complains (if any). Thanx }