For Bandit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, no, no! You’ll split me up the middle, "begged Angel, her face contorting in both fear and pleasure.

"Yes," growled Bandit, and then she pushed. Not hard, but Angle screamed and bucked her hips. Her anal bud was resisting the entrance of the penis dildo NICELY. It was hugely pleasurable to Bandit to feel the resistance.

She pushed lightly again – a bit harder, while leaning forward, so her wetsuited breasts were rubbing along Angel’s wetsuited slippery back.

"No!" begged Angel. "Please! NO!" her anal bud felt agonised, yet pleasantly so.

Bandit just groaned in pleasure, and she felt the head FINALLY enter Angel’s tightly resisting body. Angle screamed both in pleasure and pain, as she felt the head force it’s lubricated way past the first anal sphincter. But that was only the FIST group of muscles – the second resisted even tighter.

"No, no, no!" Angel begged endlessly, but each one was softer than the last and there was a longer and longer and longer gasping pause between each one.

Bandit squeezed Angel’s breasts, and rubbed her own wetsuited slippery breasts along the poor girl’s wetsuited back. Bandit had always wanted to do this – take a girl’s anal virginity. Now, she was doing just that, and the pleasure took her totally.

But she wanted the girl to beg her to force the last little way - "Beg me to finish you off." she whispered into Angel’s ear.

"No…no…oh, god…uhhh…uhhh…" Angel’s voice was getting ragged now. Bandit could see in the mirror Angel’s face contorted in pain, and pleasure.

"BEG ME TO RAPE YOU ANALLY!" Bandit growled…dammit her OWN orgasm was near – she wanted to finish off this girl, at the same moment as she cummed.

"No…oh, oh, uhhh, oh, yuh, yes, oh, god please RAPE ME! Rape me rape me!" Angel’s body stiffened as she felt Bandit push, Bandit’s hands tight on Angle’s upper thighs, to prevent her from rolling her hips forward – and Bandit felt Angel’s sphincter muscles quiver.

Angel screamed. "Oh, god, YES, split me up the middle!" and her sphincter muscles gave way, and Bandit sank the whole length of her penis dildo into poor Angel’s raped orgasming body. Bandit’s tortured vagina grasped the dildo that was inside her –she was connected to Angel through it – and she cummed too, cumming cumming, cumming again, girlcum leaking all over Angel’s wetsuited back and running down her wetsuited thighs, mixing with Angel’s girlcum, running down her slippery wetsuited legs.

And the two girls collapsed, breathing is great gasps, wetsuited breasts erotically heaving.

Bandit felt the part of the dildo that was inside her give a few more twitches, then slowly begin a full contraction – the batteries were exhausted.

Angel could only feel the stretched outraged pleasure of her raped anal cavity. She lay gasping quietly, wondering when it would stop throbbing quite so pleasurably.

They tried to sit up separately, but the handcuffs wouldn’t let them.

"How are we gonna get out of these? " asked Bandit, smiling softly at Angel, who had drool leaking out the side of her mouth. "You lost the key."

Angel nodded dumbly. Her throbbing anal hole had her entire attention, the dildo still buried deep within.

"Where’s the spare?" asked Bandit.

"Back at the station" panted Angel, when she could say anything at all.

"Oh…" Bandit trailed off seductively. "We’ll have to BOTH go together, y’know."

Angel suddenly realised what that meant. She blinked and licked her lips, nodding dumbly. She was too sexually exhausted to argue.

+++++++++++

End of story - at least at THIS time, anyway!

12