For Better or For worse

Story Info
It's what they had vowed.
6.7k words
4.11
36.5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,699 Followers

This story is not erotic really, nor intended to be.

*

Sally's friend Janet hugged her as the three of them stood outside the Judge's office. Dan was grinning, happy. The woman of his dreams, finally she was really his wife.

The wild oats had been sown, Dan had his share of experiences with women and he knew darned good and well that Sally had been around a bit, too.

He knew because she had told him, a bit hesitant since she was concerned that he would be upset that she was not a virgin.

Dan wasn't concerned, he already knew that of course and he wasn't either, so he had just hugged her as she told him of her earlier experiments with sexuality.

"It's all right, I love you for you, we will always be together."

"Yes, for better or for worse." Sally had said, sighing and snuggling up tightly to him as his warm hand nestled her bare breast inside the blouse she wore.

Dan almost couldn't get enough of doing that, he loved the way her nipples first flattened out and expanded, then began to snug up into crinkly little buttons as her breathing hastened.

The very first time they had made love was mind blowing, Dan knew quickly afterward that Sally was the one he wanted. The few others he had been with in his life had been heated thrusting and somehow they just didn't seem...right?

"You guys are perfect for each other!" Janet said, turning to Dan with a grin.

"Remember, marriage is for better or for worse." Then she hugged Dan closely.

It flashed in Dan's mind briefly the first time he and Janet had ended up in her bed. Her slender body was fun, he had enjoyed her. Then just two days later he had met Sally at Janet's apartment.

Something had clicked, it was obvious to everyone. Janet didn't even seem to mind, their own union had been one of those things that just happen. A few drinks, some dancing, then Dan was sitting on the couch with genuine plans to finish the last beer and head home. Janet had smiled at him with a hazy look in her eyes and asked him if he would like to stay.

That is something that happens only rarely, a woman openly suggesting sex.

Dan had smiled, she smiled back and reached down and tugged her blouse over her head. The first time had been that easy.

Then when Sally had shown up a couple of days later, the large man named Jerry with her, Dan had taken one look and was smitten. Sally seemed to like the looks of Dan, too, and they spent the rest of the afternoon and evening chatting more with each other than they did with either Janet or Jerry.

Dan had felt a bit unhappy when Sally left with Jerry, then a few days later he spotted her at the grocery store. There was more easy chatting, then they went for coffee.

After that they just became inseparable. Jerry took it in stride, besides, he was playing the field anyway. Janet understood, she was also just looking herself for someone right. Jerry and Janet even hooked up briefly, but that didn't last.

When Dan asked Sally to marry him, she told him she wanted no secrets before she could say yes, so they sat together parked down by the seawall.

She slid across the seat as the cool spray off the ocean filmed the windshield, letting out little "ooohhh's" of pleasure as the white foam blasted high into the air, then torn by the wind fell on the car.

Dan was thinking he would need to very carefully wash the car to get the salt spray off the old Chevy when Sally started nibbling his neck. It was obvious she wanted to talk.

Sally told him about all of her experiences, from getting drunk and dancing nude at a nightclub once, even to making love with Jerry the very night she and Dan had first met. That one really wasn't a surprise, after all, she was on a date with him. The surprise was when she mentioned that Jerry was one of those men that were...well endowed? So much so that she said it was not only a struggle but very painful at first, even uncomfortable. There had been a few other rare lovers also, none that lasted or really mattered.

One of them had been Janet, Dan blinked at that for a second, then just shrugged.

Dan told Sally about his own few conquests, even mentioning the two nights he and Janet had slept together. Yes, also the very same night they had first met.

"I don't think it was all that painful for her though." Dan managed a grin. They both also got a laugh about that. Dan was normal in the equipment department, and they seemed perfectly content with that.

"OK. Now I can say yes!" She smiled. "It will be just us...forever."

Dan was perfectly fine with that, there were no secrets, everything was out in the open.

Janet stood up with them as a witness, hugging them both as they left, now man and wife.

Dan moved quickly upwards at the company he worked for, Sally was content to be a stay at home housewife. They soon acquired a modest home, within just a year after that little Billy was born. The next year Jenny followed, they had the perfect family. They set up the two children in a bedroom right down the hall from theirs, and Dan installed a microphone so they could hear them, then later added a security camera and tiny TV screen.

But children get older, the time came for them to have their own rooms, so he built two larger bedrooms for them. The original bedroom just became a storage and utility room, the sound and camera system no longer needed so he just unplugged that.

One day Sally mentioned to Dan that he was developing a bit of a pot belly. Dan had noticed that, Sally cooked pretty well and he found it difficult to resist second helpings of her delights.

Next Sally mentioned that there was a local gym, hinting perhaps they could join. Dan thought it might be a good idea himself, so they signed up as a couple and began regular twice weekly sessions.

The gym was actually very nice, it featured a full weight room, many different exercise machines, there was a large swimming pool.

They even had on staff massage therapists that could be enjoyed at a large reduced rate, a nice sauna room, about anything anyone could want.

Exercise is interesting in that it starts out as a chore, sore muscles, pain. Over time the body finds it to be a need, and after a few months the changes are obvious and rapid, even surprising.

In less than a year the pot belly just melted away, Dan's upper body increased in size, his biceps became firm and he felt pretty good. That seemed to add to their sex life, too, Dan felt his virility increase.

Adding to that was the fact that Sally wore either a leotard that was form fitting and snug, or just a halter top and shorts to work out in. There were several other women around too, mostly dressed the same and Sally seemed to like to compete for attention.

The leotard was the outfit Sally looked the nastiest in, it had two little snaps right at the crotch that did cover her, but barely. He half expected one of both of them to let go considering some of the positions Sally got herself into but they never did. Then her nearly perfect mounds were clearly outlined, the two distinct bumps of her nipples through the cloth were easily noted.

Dan didn't mind, he noticed that many of the other men checked Sally out regularly and he didn't blame them for that.

His Sally was a fine looking women, she now wore her hair long and had it colored in just about every shade possible. The leotard showed off a pretty good camel toe since Sally's friend Janet worked in a day spa and she got herself waxed ever two weeks or so.

Dan thought about that a bit, too, knowing that Sally and Janet had once had a brief relationship. But that left his mind also, they had both been so open and honest right from the start that he didn't even consider the fact that there might still be something there.

One day Sally wore some baggy shorts to a session, something about one hair fussed up slightly and it was in exactly the wrong spot. Dan had noticed that when she lay down on the bench press with one leg on each side they opened out and a bit too much of Sally was on display.

He had to put a stop to that since Sally seldom wore under panties anyway, and he didn't think she even owned a bra. The truth was that Dan liked it that way, it not only gave him ready access, but it was just a bit naughty and kept him turned on.

Sally liked to keep Dan turned on, too.

Still, he couldn't have her lying there with her bare beaver on display for anyone who happened to look, and the men around were always looking.

So Sally stayed with just the leotard or snug shorts, bikini bottoms sometimes. That leotard fit her like a glove, but didn't really show anything other than her shape. Some of her bikinis were pretty small, Sally spent quite a bit of time giving the tops and bottoms both a little tug.

She knew darn good and well that Dan liked her looking naughty, and she really enjoyed the effects when they got home.

Dan had been taking advantage of the massage room, too. It felt good to take a hot shower, get a full rubdown, then another hot shower. He used Amiko, a little oriental gal that had magic hands. She was strong for being small, and she wasn't bashful at all with the men clients.

More than once her hands would slide up his thighs and nudge his testicles, she reached all the way up. She also worked his chest and abdomen, he liked that sensation. Her fingers often reached under the towel he always had over his lower body, barely brushing him and often he would develop an erection.

The first few times that happened he apologized with some embarrassment but Amiko just told him to not worry, it was perfectly normal and a sign of being a big strong man.

A bit of flattery never hurt anything, and Amiko was cute as a bug's ear.

Then she had reached down and patted his erection through the towel.

"No reason to be shy or bashful, it is just a massage." She grinned at him, then went back to work on his stomach.

After that, Dan just was not concerned, she acted so normal and matter of fact that he never even thought about it.

He even told Sally about that, she just laughed.

Not long after that, Sally started using Amiko, too. It became almost a ritual, first they worked out on the machines and weights, then one of them would shower and head in for a massage while the other one worked out some more. Then they traded off and the other one got a massage.

But that began to be time consuming. There was another therapist on staff, his name was Dennis. Dan had never tried him and wasn't about to, the idea of a male putting his hands on him was not something he was going to go for. Dennis was a rather rugged looking fellow, he spent every spare minute lifting weights himself.

Dan did notice that Dennis always looked at the women but never showed even the slightest reaction.

When Sally suggested they both get their rubdowns at the same time, saying Dan could use Dennis and she could use Amiko, Dan put his foot down and said no way.

"Oh, homophobic, are we?" She teased.

"No. It's just that...." Hell, what does a guy say to that question?

"I just don't think I could relax." He told her, lamely.

"OK, then. I can use Dennis and you can go with Amiko."

"Hey, I don't like the idea of some guy...."

"Well, you let Amiko rub you down and she is a woman, what is the difference?"

There was no reasonable answer to that, either. Massage wasn't about sex, it was about comfort and health so Dan decided that it probably didn't matter.

"Oh, I guess it's all right. It's just a massage anyway."

"Good. I will get us booked." Sally headed for the office to make arrangements.

On the way home that night Dan had to ask.

"How was your massage?"

"Dennis is pretty good, he is nice and strong, I like that."

"Oh. Well, what did he do?"

"He just did a...oh, I see. You want to know, don't you?" She giggled and her voice took on a husky tone.

"Yes, I guess I do."

Sally laughed.

"OK, I will tell you everything, then you tell me, OK?"

"OK."

"Well, Dennis started at my feet, God that felt good. Then he went up my legs one at a time, he stopped halfway up my thighs and then he did my back. He did rub my behind but just through the towel. He held the sheet up and had me turn over, then he put a small towel over my...chest..and did my stomach. Then my legs again and that was it."

"No peeking, then?"

"No, he had me covered the whole time, except for a few seconds when he put the towel over my chest. He was a gentleman, too much so because he didn't even do the tops of my legs. Amiko is better. OK, Your turn."

"You mean he saw your bare breasts?"

"No, not really, he had his head turned."

"Did he touch them?"

No, he didn't, not even close. It's YOUR turn!"

"All right. It was pretty much the same, she goes way up my legs and rubs out my butt, though."

"I figured she did, she always did with me. In fact, she always went way up my legs."

"Really? Well, I guess it's her style. It's just a rubdown anyway."

"Yea, I like Amiko's work a little bit better since she works out my thighs and hips but I can understand Dennis being so careful. He probably is worried about offending me or something. Oh, well, maybe he will relax in time, like you said, it's just a massage."

Dan didn't even really think much more about their conversation, it was perfectly normal for them to chat like that about anything and everything.

A more months went by, Dan and Sally's life stayed simple. Their son Billy, now insisting on being called "Bill" was all but a grown man, preparing for his first year away at college. Jenny wasn't far behind, and she had met a fine young man named Jeffery and they were now inseparable. The household was getting to be a lot more quiet with the kids usually gone someplace.

Dan didn't ask Sally about her massages, she didn't ask about his. There was no need. A couple of times Sally wanted Amiko to work on her so Dan just skipped his sessions, by now he was really into the workouts and loved getting a serious sweat up. He would just exercise an extra 45 minutes or so, then catch a shower. Sally was usually done by then and would catch a quick shower and they would go home. Their twice weekly workout sessions together had become a ritual over the years.

Dan's body was a solid 30 pounds heavier than when they started that, Sally's was...well, simply amazing. Even coming up on 40, she could easily pass for in her 20's. She could also fit easily into their daughter Jenny's bikinis, except for the fact that those were best described as....good lord!

Dan sighed when he saw some of those, it was just the world and the way things were. The front was so low that a full inch of her pubic hair would stick out the top, if she had any pubic hair.

Sally modeled a few of them for him at home, he teased her about being sure she wiped her behind carefully if she ever wore one of them in public. Sally just giggled at that. His basic instinct of locking their now 18 year old daughter in her room until she was 35 didn't work, she just laughed and did what she wanted to.

Jenny and Jeffrey seemed very happy together, a couple of times Dan wondered if they were having sex, but then he realized of course they were.

That kind of stuff is always a shock to a father's system. It was easier to just not think about it, so he didn't.

Then one day the phone rang, Dan's Mom was ill. He was going to need to take a week or so off to go see her and make arrangements, so he kissed Sally goodbye since they decided it was best that she stay home. Dan's mom was best described as a difficult concern, she was getting to be slow recognizing his voice on the phone and she had no idea now who Sally was. He made the 300 mile drive really worried, his Mom had been found wandering around lost and he knew what that meant.

It took Dan a week to get her into a good care center and another few days to get all the details in place. Each day he called Sally and they chatted for an hour or so. Then he made the long drive back home.

Sally was waiting when he walked in the door, he gave her a huge hug, then caught up with the stack of newspapers as she fixed dinner.

"I have something to tell you." She told him as he sat down to eat.

"What's that?"

"I bought a massage table, it was at a garage sale. I got it for $25.00, too!" She beamed at that.

"What are we going to do with one of those?" Dan asked.

"I set it up in the spare room, we can work on each other or even get massages here if we want."

"That sounds like fun." Dan answered. Then he forgot about it.

Later Sally showed him the room, and the table. It was actually a good one, well made and strong with solid Oak legs.

"Twenty-five bucks, huh?"

"Yea, neat deal, huh?"

"Well, let's try it out." Dan grinned. They got out some sheets and Sally stripped down and hopped on. Dan began to rub her body down, but he only made it halfway before it changed from giving her a massage to a glorious session of love making.

"Wow! That was nice, but I bet I never do get a real massage out of you." She giggled contently.

They both got a good laugh out of that.

A week later when he got home she informed him that Amiko was coming over.

"Amiko? Why?"

"To give us massages, of course."

"We can just get them at the club."

"Oh, this might be more fun, and we don't have to drive anywhere afterwards."

Dan just shrugged and went and got his paper, sat down to read it.

Amiko showed up, she and Sally went into what was now their home massage room. Sally had even decorated it with charts and things like that, it looked just like a regular office. After a bit over an hour Amiko came out, Sally went in and took a shower as Dan got on the table.

The session with Amiko wasn't really much different than the ones at the gym, it was just nice. Dan did notice that she spent a bit more time working on his upper legs, he found himself erecting nicely but thought nothing of it.

Later, Amiko left and he and Sally made sweet love, it actually was great to not have to get in the car and drive afterwards, he thought.

For several months things settled down into another ritual. Each week on Wednesday evening Amiko came by, they both got nice rubdowns. There is something about a good solid massage, it is stimulating and they both took advantage of it after Amiko left.

Then one day Dan got home and Sally told him Amiko couldn't come that evening.

"What's up, is something wrong?" Dan was actually looking forward to the session, it had become a habit.

"She said something about having to take continuing education for her license, so she has to take night courses and the only class available was on Wednesday nights."

"Oh, well, we will live, I guess."

"We could just hire someone else for the next six weeks if you want to."

"Six weeks? That long? Hey, I don't know about having some stranger over."

"Well, how about Dennis, then?"

"I don't want a guy massaging me."

"You are being silly, it's the same thing. Just because Dennis is a man has nothing to do with it."

"Does too."

"Does not!"

"Well, go ahead, I will just skip the next few weeks, or I can get a massage at the club on Saturday."

"Why don't you just give it a try, it won't hurt you."

"Man....Oh, well, what the hell." Dan finally gave in.

"Good, I already booked Dennis for tonight." Sally giggled and went into the kitchen to make dinner.

Dan went in and got his newspaper and sat down to read it.

Dennis showed up right on time, he had on black Levis and a white T-shirt. The shirt was snug and showed off the fact that his upper body was very well muscled. Dan had been working hard trying to look like that himself and he actually was getting there, even though he knew that Dennis worked out every single day.

"Hey, Dan. How are you doing? Sally said you guys had your own table and drapes and things, so I just brought some towels and my oils." He had a large carry case over one shoulder. He went into the small room and set up.

magmaman
magmaman
2,699 Followers
12