For Better or For worse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,701 Followers

"Who's first?" He asked when he came back out.

"Go ahead, Dan, I am finishing this load of laundry." Sally called out.

Dan went in and stripped down, he could hear Dennis and Sally talking in the other room but he couldn't make out what they were saying. He got on the table and tugged the top sheet into place. Dennis came in a few minutes later, picked up his oil and started in on his back.

Dan closed his eyes, trying to imagine it was Amiko working on him. But the hands were larger and seemed stronger, still, after a few minutes it started to feel good. The session was normal, Dennis was careful with the drapes, and by the end of the session Dan had managed to relax and just go with it. He was grateful that he never got an erection, though. Dennis finished up, told him to get up when he was ready and left the room.

"Well, that wasn't so bad, just different." He thought as he got dressed. Then Dan stripped the table down and slid on fresh sheets, then stepped out of the room. Sally came in as he was finishing up, he noticed she was fresh out of the shower and had her big white robe on.

"How was it?" She grinned at him and set the robe on a chair, then hopped naked onto the table and lay face down.

"OK, I guess. It just felt different." He wasn't ready to admit that it actually was a pretty good massage. Dan reached down and helped her with the top sheet, sliding it up over her shoulders.

Dennis came in just as he went out, then Dan went into the other room and stripped down, taking a shower. Drying off, he came out into their main bedroom and dressed. He happened to glance down and saw the power strip light by the dresser was on. He started to reach down to switch it off, then realized that it was hooked up to his sound and camera system he had put in there to help them keep an eye on the kids when they were little.

What the hell was that doing on, it had been unplugged for years? Had Sally been watching? He looked up at the small screen, it was just a little black and white TV. He felt the top of it, it was slightly warm. Curious, he reached out and pushed the button, the screen lit up.

The camera angle was from about 6 feet up, the lens was one of those older types but it worked well. He turned it on just in time to catch a piece of the conversation.

"...seemed to enjoy it, at least he relaxed." Dennis was saying as he stroked one of Sally's legs.

"That's good, I was worried since Danny always insisted he didn't want a man working on him."

That was interesting, Sally never called him Danny. He watched for awhile, it was fascinating to see Dennis's hands slide over his wife's legs, the fingers seemed to flow naturally. She lay there on her stomach, the sheet was pulled clear up over her shoulders. Then Dennis flipped the sheet upwards to the middle of her thighs, he didn't tuck it in carefully like he had done when working on Dan.

Dan watched for awhile, it all seemed normal, but suddenly feeling guilty he shut off the screen and went out into the living room. He settled in with his paper, but that scene was in the back of his mind.

He got back up and went into the bedroom, pushed the button again.

"...comfortable with this?" He heard Dennis's voice as the screen came on. All he could see was Dennis's back and a portion of Sally's upper body as he stood at the foot of the table, reaching out. Just then Dennis moved over to the side, he folded the sheet towards himself, baring Sally's fanny on one side. He began some long slow strokes across the cheek of her behind. Dan figured that Sally would protest at that but she didn't move, and actually seemed to be almost asleep. Next he moved over to the other side, this blocked some of the view of her upper body so he couldn't see Sally's face, but he could see her lower body. He expected Dennis to cover her up but he just folded that side of the sheet up, too. His hands began those same long slow strokes, Sally's entire behind was bare, with just the edge of the sheet between her legs..

"Still comfortable?" Dennis asked her.

"Umm..yes. That feels so good." She mumbled. He then moved to the foot of the table and slid his hands up the back of both of her legs in long flowing strokes. They went up and over the cheeks of her ass and down the sides. Most of the time Dennis's back was in the way but several times the camera angle showed her butt cheeks part and her pussy lips opened, then closed.

They both acted like this was perfectly normal as Dan stood there in shock. He couldn't believe that Sally was allowing this, or perhaps was she just not aware of how much was showing? She had to be aware, he realized.

Dennis pulled the sheet back down, then reached in and pressed it firmly between her legs. Dan saw her hips move up slightly as Dennis's hand lingered for a second, but that was all. He thought he heard her moan quietly, but wasn't sure.

Then Dennis moved up to the head of the table, slid the sheet down to Sally's waist and began to work on her back. The motions quickened now, he realized that Dennis was picking up the pace. Glancing at the clock, Dan knew that he had spent way more time than normal on her legs.

In just a few minutes, Dennis leaned down and said something to her, she rolled over on her back, keeping the drape in place. It didn't stay there very long, he slid it down to her waist as if it was normal and something he had done before.

Dan now knew he had and Sally had allowed it. Dan watched as his hands worked in circles around her breasts, one at a time. He did notice that Dennis's palms lifted up and over her nipples each time and he made no attempt to touch them.

Next he worked out her stomach in big clockwise circles, his fingers sliding under the drape on her pelvis but he didn't go far enough to ever reach her groin. The sheet was pulled very low, there would be pubic hair showing if Sally had any. Then he worked down her legs quickly, and back up each side. Each fold of the top sheet made it smaller and smaller, until finally Dan could see Sally's bare vagina on the screen. Dennis's strong hands swept up both legs at once, sliding sideways over her upper thighs.

There was no protest from Sally at all. Then standing next to her, he placed one hand on her lower stomach, leaned down and said something.

Sally opened her eyes, and shook her head no. Dennis nodded, pulled the sheet back over her completely, then tucked in the sides and started for the door so Dan pushed the button and shut off the screen.

The proper description would be that he was mildly pissed off. He met Dennis in the living room. The guy was big, but Dan also knew his muscles were so defined he would probably need an appointment to move very fast so he wasn't concerned about that.

He had no intention of violence, anyway.

"Sit down." He told Dennis. Dennis looked at him but sat down.

"You seem to be taking a few extra liberties with Sally." He told him.

"No, it is just a massage. I never do anything unless it's all right with the..client." He seemed uncomfortable.

"Well, I saw that you undraped her bottom."

"Oh. How? Sally has some tensions in her Sciatica, I was just..."

"You bared her breasts, too." Dan accused.

"That's no big deal, Sally isn't bashful and I did ask. Hey, you seem upset, I don't want to...my license is on the line if I ever take advantage."

"I am a little, I don't like the idea of my wife being naked in front of a stranger."

Dennis blinked and blushed.

"I'm sorry, I did ask her first. I would never do..."

"That's probably a good idea."

"What's going on?" Sally said as she came into the living room, wearing her big white robe.

"I watched that session and I didn't like it!" Dan told her.

"OH! But all we did was...Oh. The camera.." Her face flushed.

"Yea, you forgot and left it plugged in, you were watching, too, weren't you?"

"Yes." Her voice was small.

"Hey, look you guys. I don't want to cause any trouble here." Dennis said.

"No trouble with you, you can go. Sally and I will work this out."

Dennis gathered his gear and left. Dan turned to Sally.

"God, that guy was looking right between your legs, and you let him."

"It's just a damn massage, he never did anything!" She turned defensive now.

"Oh, yea? I saw the whole thing."

"Well, I have seen your dick sticking out when Amiko works on you!" She began to cry.

"You mean you have watched Amiko work on me, too?"

"Yes. I just wanted to know. I saw..I thought it was all right, that it didn't matter. We never did anything, it's just you I do anything with."

Dan sat there thinking. It was just a massage and she really hadn't done anything. He didn't like the idea of her being displayed to the guy very much but Amiko had seen him several times, mostly by accident but still.

"He said he always asked you..."

"You mean about doing my...breasts and my fanny? Yes, he did. Amiko always did, so I just never even thought about that."

"I guess you are right, I am being silly. Say, did we just have our first fight?" Dan smiled, hoping at this point to make amends for his outburst.

"I think so. But we did say "For Better or for Worse" and if this is the "worse" part I can live with it.

"I guess I probably need to apologize to Dennis?" Dan asked.

"Probably, but I doubt he will work on either of us again anyway, you kinda scared him."

"Well, hell. He was looking at your..between your legs!"

"So what? He has probably seen women before and it's..."

"Just a massage, I know, I know. That just bothered me, is all."

"OK. I am sorry, I won't let that happen again."

That seemed to end it, he reached for Sally and she blended willingly into his arms.

Later, she was idly playing with his partly hard penis and she asked him.

"So why were you so hard? You seemed harder than normal?"

"I didn't know I was?"

"You were. Something got you excited, admit it."

"I wasn't excited, I was upset."

"You were excited. You always get excited when I dress naughty, I have noticed."

"Well, I really do like looking at you."

"I like looking at you too, honey."

"So, how long have you been watching..on the monitor?"

"Since almost the beginning, I don't know why. You were in there with Amiko, I just got curious. Then when I saw how....close she gets...it got me excited. Plus she can see you, too. You know, ...from behind?"

"You got excited watching me get a massage?"

"Yea, I did. It made me want to...."

"Want to what?"

Sally rolled over and straddled Dan, sliding herself down over him.

"It made me want to do this...." She said, her eyelids fluttering.

Later, Dan and Sally lay in each other's arms.

"So where are we going with this?" He asked her.

"I don't know, you get excited when I..look good, and I liked watching you get going too. I admit that."

"Yea, I guess I like watching you, too. But where do we stop?"

"I think we just keep some things between just us?" Sally said.

"Yes, that is probably a good idea. Look but don't touch?"

"How in the hell can we do that and still get massages?" She laughed.

"Easy, we just keep that part to just us. Besides, I know you like being looked at." Dan told her.

"Well, I know you like watching me too. I like you watching me. OK. Just us. For better or for worse, just us."

It had been quite awhile since Dan had heard her say that, he laughed.

"As long as we don't go beyond...."

"I won't." Sally giggled. "But we can have some fun now and then?"

"I suppose so, but I will be watching!" Dan leaned over and started licking Sally's bare breast, feeling himself once again becoming aroused.

"Oh, boy!" Sally smiled, reaching down to fondle him.

"You better watch, you never know what I might do."

"I have always wondered why one of those little snaps on your leotards never slip?" Dan asked her with a catch in his voice, his hand now busy between her legs.

"Those are actually pretty secure?....oh!" She grinned at him.

"I still have some of Jenny's bikinis, too." She whispered in his ear as he slid inside her for the second time.

It looked like middle age might not be boring after all.

Dan lay awake that night trying to analyze his own feelings. He knew he loved his life with Sally, a good portion of that was sex of course but there were so many other things, other moments to consider in the mix.

He was concerned, involving others, exhibitionism, things like that all seemed to him to be a slippery slope towards trouble. Dan had never been unfaithful, he hadn't even considered it. Besides, there was no such thing as an opportunity, the only time he and Sally had ever been apart for more than a few hours was when he had to travel to see about his Mom. Plus recently he drove up to visit her at the rest home, she was well cared for so no worries there.

So he was sure that Sally had never really cheated, never really done anything at all. The closest was with Dennis and perhaps with Amiko, yet all that really was, was them seeing her intimately?

That was something he was curious about but it seemed to be almost..normal? Also since he knew that Sally and Janet had remained friends for all of these years, he had a curiosity there, too.

Sally, being waxed by her friend Janet?

A few days later he swung by the spa where Janet worked on his way home. She was surprised to see him, it had been a few months. They went a few blocks down the street to a little coffee and pastry shop to chat.

"So what's up, Dan? I know you well enough to see that something is bothering you."

"I was just curious, a couple of things happened and I was wondering about...you and Sally?"

"Sally and me what? OH! Lord, do you think we might be having an affair?" She laughed.

"Well, I knew that way back you and Sally were...."

"Lovers? Yes, but that was kid stuff, we were experimenting. It was fun but it wasn't really my thing and it sure wasn't Sally's either. Hell, all Sally ever does it talk about you, she drives us nuts!" Janet laughed again.

"Really?"

"Yes, really! Sally is nuts about you, she would do anything to make you happy."

Dan nodded at that, he knew he felt the same way.

"Just one thing, Dan." Janet said, as they started to leave.

"What's that?"

"Don't you dare ever abuse what you have there, there just is no replacement in the whole wide world."

Dan hugged her and nodded, grinning. He already knew that. The little games, those were fun. He didn't completely understand why he got excited when his Sally dressed provocatively, or when she was getting a massage, but it did.

He also knew that Sally reacted the same way.

Sally was just putting one of her meat loafs in the oven when he got home.

"Hi, honey! I will have dinner in an hour or so. Amiko is coming over tonight, too."

"Oh? Good." He went in and got his newspaper, sat down to read it.

He turned to the ads, found one for a color monitor for the massage room. Maybe a better camera system, too. The tiny little black and white just didn't quite do it.

Sally came in and looked over his shoulder, then she grinned.

"Pervert!" She laughed.

"You, too!" Dan answered.

"Am not!"

"You are too!"

He hugged her, they both went into hysterics.

"I am going to get you so hot you can't stand it and then I am going to screw you silly!" Sally grinned.

"Hey, I stopped by and saw Janet." Dan suddenly blurted out.

"Yea, I know. She called me."

"She did? Oh."

"You want to know what she does when she waxes me, don't you?"

"Well...yea. I was just curious."

"There is just one way to find out."

"How is that?"

"Your appointment is Saturday!" She grinned at him.

"Saturday? Me? By Janet? No way!"

"Yea, you....It should be a kick in the butt!" She grinned.

Oh, God.

"I always wondered what this thing would feel like with no hair on it." Her hands slid down to his crotch.

"You are going to burn the meat loaf!" Dan grinned, reaching around to cup her muscular fanny.

"Oh, well. For better or for worse, I guess."

magmaman
magmaman
2,701 Followers
12