For Better or Worse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the music began to pick up speed, Raven raised her foot to the couch. Her shoes still on, Evan watched nervously as she slid one of her stiletto heels under his swollen sac. He gulped and kept his eyes locked on her foot.

The heel sank below his balls towards the couch but he could feel the cool outline of it as it stroked upward, the sharp edges just barely grazing him. He was starting to sweat but it was the most erotic feeling he'd ever had. Knowing that heel could crush him in an instant and he was powerless to stop it because his hands were tied. Mesmerized at the sight, he watched closely as the heel dipped under him again, tapping underneath his balls gently, making them jiggle. This was torture. He closed his eyes and felt only the drag of the shoe on him, knowing if he could stroke himself at that moment that his cum would shoot across the room. He quickly opened his eyes as he felt the heel skimming up the tight flesh of his cock. Then he watched as the heel expertly circled the head under the ridge, making it bounce a bit. Agony....pure agony. He looked pleadingly up at Raven and saw that the fingers on one hand were spread below her panties and he let out a loud groan. Ohhhhh to be her lipstick.....her panties......her fingers. Everything he wanted to touch...but could not.

Raven pulled the shoe back and removed her fingers, leaving a small wet spot on her panties that quickly spread as the soft material came in contact with her pussy. She kept her legs spread open for Evan to see, and reached back to undo her bra. She knew Evan had practically seen her naked, but he'd not seen her nipples nor her pussy yet. She slid the bra down her arms, holding it securely for a moment, only to let it drop to the floor. Evan gasped at the size of her aureolas. They were large and pink, not yet hardened by her desire. She cupped her breasts and held them out to him...but of course he was too far away. She stepped closer and he realized that she was going to allow him to taste those divine tatas. Lowering herself to him, her nipple tickling first his nose, he began to lick the pale peaches. His slow licks were almost painful to Raven as she watched his tongue from above.

Moving at a snail's pace, his soft but lethal weapon circled her pinkness and she felt a drop of her juices slide down her thigh. Moaning quietly she allowed him further access and he suckled her large nipple, rolling his tongue over it while it nestled inside his mouth. He kept that up until Raven finally backed away, her slick hard nub popping loudly out of Evan's mouth. He looked like a young child having his favorite dessert taken from his mouth...ready to cry, but she knew it was all the emotions starting to come together, as well as the intense need to cum. It was then that both Raven and Evan noticed that the sounds of the room next to them were getting louder. They both turned to look at the closed door and then back to each other as they heard muffled screams from Chloe. Raven stood up quickly and slid off her panties, leaving a wet streak behind as the lacy material's wetness remained on her stockinged leg. She sat back down and placed her fingers inside herself and immediately gasped.

Evan almost croaked aloud when he saw that, mixed with the sounds from the other room he knew he couldn't last much longer. He watched as Raven's head moved from side to side, her fingers dipping in and out of her slick petals and then she reached over and uncinched his strap. His hands were still tied but Evan felt relief as the strained blood in the base of his cock pushed through to once again engorge his shaft. Mesmerized again, he watched as Raven's fingers started to fly across her hidden depths until she started to cum. Chloe's screams were now resounding again in the room next door and Raven could no longer control herself. Her body heaved as her climax rolled over her, fingers in one hand pumping in and out of herself while the other hand quickly fingered her clit, forcing a most intense orgasm from her. Evan's mouth was dry as he watched and he could feel a pool of precum forming on the head of his cock. The sweat was pouring out of him now as the music started to reach a crescendo and Raven's look was that of an animal, her groans reaching a peak right in front of him.

Chloe's screams and Raven's climax were tapering down when the music hit the high notes. Suddenly Jeff roared in the next room. Raven closely leaned over to Evan, his helpless look crying out at her. She lowered her head and pursed her lips together and blew on his cock and that was all it took. Evan's cum shot straight up and he came so hard that he slumped across the couch. Raven continued to blow cool air onto his raging shaft and Evan cried out as his cum flew onto his chest and landed all over the sheet on the couch. He writhed in his mess, his hands still tied behind him, as his juices gushed forth. Raven stayed near, her hands wet with her own cum as she continued to blow softer on him now, her hands straying up to apply the final strokes to Evan. His body collapsed against the cushion and he cared not that he was lying in his own cum pool.

Raven sat back, a satiated look on her face as Evan slowly raised his eyelids to her. He was amazed at everything he'd just seen and felt. Never before had he felt so badly that he needed to cum, that a mere wisp of air could force it from him.

"Where........did you ever learn to do all that?" He huskily gasped, barely able to breath.

Raven replied, her own limp hair laying damp against her skin. " I read a lot."

*********************************

The Other Room - Chapter 5

(by XSilverFox20X)

As Jeff held the door to his bedroom open, he gazed at Chloe as she passed, allowing her fingertips to lightly pass over the denim material of his jeans and the growing bulge that throbbed beneath. Before closing the door, he glanced once more at Raven and Evan, knowing that his friend was about to be led to a pleasurable slaughter. He cast a knowing wink at Evan as he closed the door.

Jeff turned into the room to see Chloe sitting on the end of his bed. As he watched, she kicked her sandaled shoes off, untwisting the tight laces around her leg, brushing them aside with her foot. She then began to unbutton her blouse, sheer as it was he could see that she wasn't wearing a bra and her dark nipples strained against the fabric. Chloe stared into Jeff's eyes as she allowed the blouse to fall from her tanned shoulders. Her gaze started at his face and then proceeded lower to his restrained shaft. Jeff noticed her nipples hardening even more as she looked at his crotch. She allowed her tongue to protrude out gently licking her pouting lips. Jeff's eyes were riveted on Chloe, especially her rounded breasts as he began to unbutton his own shirt quickly and clumsily. As he was undressing, Chloe's hand absently cupped her right breast, her thumb brushing across her nipple. Her breathing began to deepen and become ragged as she watched Jeff toss his shirt to the chair and begin to unbuckle his pants.

With her free hand, Chloe reached behind her to unfasten her short skirt and slide the zipper down. Her hips wiggled on the bed as she moved to let it slide down her long legs to the floor. As with her shoes, she gently brushed it aside with her foot. By this time, Jeff's jeans were down around his ankles and he hurriedly reached to remove his shoes and kick off his pants. To say he was aroused would have been an understatement. Chloe's gaze was fixed on his shaft as it strained against the sheer fabric of his silk boxers. Her hand drifted to her own sex, which by now had begun to moisten. Her fingers probed into the band of her panties, feeling her own silky hair and the slickened swelling lips.

Jeff could not bear this any longer. He quickly stripped off his boxers, kicked them away and moved to the edge of the bed where Chloe was seated caught in the state between arousal and downright orgasm. He placed his hands on her shoulders gently and pushed her onto her back on the bed. His lips were pressed to hers heavily, tasting her sweetness and inhaling her scent at the same time. Chloe's hand, meanwhile, had not moved from her crotch. It seemed as if her pussy had taken control of her hand and demanded satisfaction. She moaned loudly at the combination of Jeff's passionate kiss and her own exploration of her folds not to mention the sensation of the head of Jeff's rigid cock brushing against the inside of her thigh.

Jeff broke their kiss gently and stood up to experience the full view. Without hesitation, he stepped between Chloe's legs and began to pull her soaked panties from her hips. She raised her bottom from the bed allowing Jeff to slide them down her smooth legs and off.

Jeff smiled approvingly at her body. It was as he remembered it from her dancing earlier this evening. She was a beautiful sight, long blonde hair, tanned skin, firm round breasts and the longest legs he had ever seen separated by a golden tuft of wet hair. He could tell that she kept herself in good shape. There didn't seem to be an ounce of fat on her that wasn't where it should be.

Chloe looked up at Jeff and smiled as she continued to pleasure herself.

"You like what you see, Jeff?" she asked.

"I damn sure do." He replied. "You are beautiful."

Looking down between his thighs at his throbbing manhood she said "Your friend seems to agree with you."

"We agree about a lot of things." He retorted with a smile.

He moved closer and she reached up to brush her free hand against the head of his cock. She was sliding her finger along her throbbing clit with one hand and tickling the notch under the head of his cock with her other hand. This stimulation elicited a few drops of precum from his shaft. Chloe's finger slid across the head gathering his pearls on the tip and raising it to her lips. She painted her pouty lips with his juice and then teasingly licked them as she looked into his eyes.

"Mmmmm." She moaned as she tasted him. "So sweet…..makes me want more."

"You keep doing that and there will be lots more….soon." he said shakily.

She parted the lips of her pussy, looked up at him and pleaded. "In here, Baby….now….please. I am so ready."

"Your wish is my command." He smiled as he took his cock in his hand to place it at her entrance. He let the full length of it slide over her engorged clit as he moved it lower to enter her. With that, she screamed loudly and shuddered. He thought she was ready but he had no idea how ready she had been. He watched momentarily as Chloe shivered in her climax, her eyes closed tightly, nipples hard and her nectar oozing from between her pussy lips. Jeff helped this along by gently grinding his balls across her entrance, his coarse hair grazing every nerve and sending waves of incredible pleasure coursing through her body. His cock was resting on her lower mound and his right hand rested gently on her belly, caressing her soft skin. Her moans continued and became even louder as wave after wave broke over her.

Jeff moved his hips back a bit and placed the head of his cock into her lips. He pressed in gently until the head disappeared inside Chloe's warm wetness. She gasped as she felt him entering her. He then withdrew a little then pressed in slightly more. He repeated this several times until at last he was buried in her up to the base of his cock. His balls hung gently against her pussy as they both savored the incredible feeling. Chloe's breathing was heavy, punctuated by soft moans. Jeff remained motionless, hovering over her, resting on his hands on the bed on either side of her shoulders. His knees were on the bed and Chloe's thighs were draped over his. He gazed down on her beautiful face and smiled. He knew he was spending tonight with an angel.

He then began to pull out and slide back in, setting a rhythm. His shaft sliding in and out making wet slurping sounds with each thrust. His balls slapped her wet pussy with each stroke. He could feel her muscles gripping and releasing…massaging his length. Chloe climaxed again as his coarse hair grazed her clit. It seemed like she hadn't stopped cumming and that her orgasms ran one into the next.

Jeff began to feel his balls begin to tighten up under him. He whispered in a raspy voice "Baby, I am gonna cum soon."

"Yessssssss" Chloe hissed "please give it to me."

Jeff's eyes closed tightly as he felt the rush of his climax beginning. He let out a loud shout followed by a low growl as he poured his seed into Chloe's waiting pussy. Each contraction of his prostate sent streams of his cream into her and sent waves of pure pleasure through him. His breathing was heavy as his hips pumped against hers. He slumped over her, his weight resting on her body as the last remnants of his juices dribbled into her.

"Damn!" he said as he opened his eyes to look at her. "That was incredible…YOU are incredible."

"You weren't so bad yourself." She purred followed by a soft kiss on his lips. "I think we kinda soiled your quilt though."

"It's ok, I may never wash that again." He chuckled. "I will let it serve as a reminder of tonight."

"Who says tonight is over?" she asked with an evil grin.

**********************************

A Tapestry of Bubbles - Chapter 6

(by JuliesKiss)

After the noises had quieted down in the other room, Evan spoke up.

"I uh...really need to take a shower."

Raven smiled at him and reached down to unclench the straps on her heels. Evan raised himself and stood, turning around so Raven would untie the silk knot she'd applied earlier. She unleashed the silky sash and they walked to the shower giggling like conspiratorial teenagers.

The size of the room surprised Raven as she lived in a tiny apartment, but this shower had two heads. She turned to look quizzically at Evan who blushed and said, "Sometimes Jeff and I shower together." Then as she started to grin Evan quickly interjected, "But we don't....I mean...we're not like....oh you know what I mean. I'm getting married for pete's sake! We just have the same work schedules and it's best this way."

Raven's delicious laugh echoed in the room and she waved him off while turning on the faucet. The warm water gushed out and she gingerly stepped in, having already disposed of her clothing earlier. Evan bravely walked in behind her and stood under the other shower, grabbing the soap and getting it wet while Raven followed suit. They were so busy getting soapy that neither one of them heard the bathroom door open.

Jeff and Chloe had been quiet in the bedroom until they heard the direction of Raven's laugh. Agreeing between the two of them, they quickly slipped down the hallway and snuck into the bathroom. Also sans clothing, Chloe opened the door much to Evan and Raven's delight and slid inside, Jeff immediately following her.

"We thought we'd come join you." Chloe said, her recent encounter with Jeff having left a blush over her body.

"Oh you're more than welcome." Evan said, nodding to Jeff to share the shower head with him.

While he walked over, Chloe moved beside Raven. Raven had been very busy getting her luscious body all soapy to the point where her nipples were protruding darkly between the bubbles. She looked like a vision and Chloe found herself staring at her body, wondering if she'd ever get to touch those tempting morsels. Raven made the decision for both of them and started soaping up Chloe's back as she turned away. The men watched spellbound as the suds started running down Chloe's back and between her cheeks. Raven turned to wash more and the men noticed that she too had bubbles lathering her ass. The picture was too much for them, and their cocks started to rise together in a semi-formal salute. They both chuckled a bit and continued watching the ladies.

Chloe turned around again and Raven used the soap to caress her cleavage, leaving a trail of bubbles trickling in between her breasts. As Raven allowed the soap to roam over Chloe's body, the men's arousal became more obvious. Jeff (being the more daring of the two) reached out and gently wrapped his hand around his friend's cock as he watched. Evan emitted a deep groan and closed his eyes only for a moment lest he miss something the ladies did. He acted nonchalantly as his friend held his cock, but he was quite aware of the pulse that thudded in Jeff's hand. He watched spellbound as Raven's skilled fingers gently moved the soap against the folds of Chloe's pussy. Moaning softly, she layed her hand upon her friend's shoulder as Raven's fingers slid around and within her petal-like folds of flesh. Chloe gasped as the rhythm of the soap took hold of her body and she felt the lathering suds deliciously lick over her cilt. She quickly grabbed another bar of soap and pressed it against Raven's shoulders and watched as the sudsy river slid down between her delicate breasts and over her taut tummy. Glancing over as she heard Evan's soft moan again, her eyes opened wide as she watched Jeff slowly stroke his friend as they watched the ladies. Evan's hand moved to grasp Jeff's swollen shaft as he too wanted to test out this new form of sexual pleasure. He gulped as he felt how hard his friend was and then Jeff placed his hand over Evan's...gently coaxing him to stroke him. Evan felt himself twitch and squeezed his friend, grinning as Jeff groaned and then gave him a friendly smack on the shoulder.

Just then Raven moaned loudly and the men's heads whipped around to watch. Chloe had taken a washcloth and was rubbing Raven's nipples. The rough cloth forced them to tighten up and Chloe felt obligated to reach out and touch them. They were so large! She layed her cheek against one and felt goosebumps form as Raven pressed against her face.

At this point the men couldn't take it anymore and moved over to stand by the ladies, each going to their former partner. Jeff turned Chloe to him as Evan did the same to Raven. Both men started ravished their partner with deep kisses and then Evan reached down to find Raven's soapy covered thatch of hair, quickly parted her soft sweet lips and plunged his finger inside, forcing her to back up against the wall with a surprised gasp of pleasure. Jeff saw this and did the same, taking Chloe mid-kiss. She groaned aloud and the men continued to rock the women's world with their fingers. Everything was covered in soapy lathers by now and all four bodies started to writhe in a snowy wonderland of color with tides of creamy white slipperiness flowing down their bodies. The men's cocks were pressed up tightly to each woman as their fingers continued to twist and curl inside until the ladies were groaning with need. Raven started to cum first and Evan shivered as he felt the first throes of orgasm clenching his finger. Chloe lost it when her friend's moans grew loud and joined her vocally in a climactic finish. Both of them finally collapsed against the shower wall, legs unsteadily holding them up, most of the soap washed off their bodies by now.

The men were in dire straits. Both were so hard that their cocks alone could have opened the shower door. They instinctively knew that this night called for one last romp in the bedroom and Evan was more than willing to properly thank Raven for this night of unexpected bliss. But first he wanted to do something he'd never done. Her tits were so gorgeous that for the last half hour all he could think of was how good it would feel to slide his cock between them.

Chloe stepped out of the shower and grabbed a towel, then handed one to Raven. She wrapped her hair up and was also getting ready to leave when Evan pulled her back to him and pressed her against the wall. She slid down it as he gently pushed her, then placed his thick cock between her delightful peaches and started to thrust. Just a few times....then they'd retire to the bedroom to join the other two. Damn...the possibilities...