For Better or Worse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*************************************

Final Four - Conclusion

(by XSilverFox20X)

As Evan continued to slide his throbbing member between Raven's luscious breasts, they could hear Chloe's moans emanating from the bedroom. Evan had been thinking "Just a few strokes" but the softness of her skin combined with the warmth of her still damp body and the fact that Raven was letting her tongue tease the head of his cock with each upward thrust, kept him there in the shower and he was in no real hurry to leave. After a few more strokes, Raven placed her hand against Evan's belly to stop his thrusting.

She then took him full in her mouth as she looked upward into his eyes. He could feel his vein pulsating along her tongue as she slowly slid it along its length. She then slid his cock out of her mouth, smiled and said, "Mmmm, Baby, you taste so good. I don't want you cumming too fast though. I think we should join the others in the bedroom. They sound like they are having fun and I don't want us to miss it." She smiled up at him as she slowly stroked his saliva slickened cock, placed a soft kiss on the head and said, as she stood up, "Let's go."

Raven led Evan into the bedroom by his cock. He secretly hoped that she would never let go of it. Her hand was so soft and her long fingers were very skilled at sending very pleasurable sensations through it and into his entire body.

Upon entering the bedroom, They noticed Chloe and Jeff engaged in a deep passionate kiss as they lay side by side on Jeff's king size bed. Jeff was lying on his back and Chloe was on her side with her thigh resting across his parted thighs. His balls were resting on the upper part of her thigh as she almost absently slid it back and forth under them. Chloe's fingers were wrapped around Jeff's large member and she was sliding her soft hand up and down its length as they kissed. Jeff's hand was cupping Chloe's breast and his thumb was brushing across her stiffening nipple causing her to moan softly into the kiss.

Evan and Raven made their way to a recliner in the corner of the large bedroom. Evan sat down and pulled Raven on top of him to sit in his lap. They sat back in the recliner and sat so they had a great view of Jeff and Chloe. Evan's hands roamed freely over Ravens beautiful body as she watched her friend seducing Jeff. She had always admired Chloe's athletic body but had sampled her charms only once before.

"Raven" Evan whispered "would you like to join them?"

"Mmmmm" she replied "but I don't want to leave you high and ummm dry." She purred softly.

"Baby, I know that you guys came here to help me celebrate, I think I can spare a moment or two for you to enjoy Chloe and I think Jeff will like it…hell, I KNOW he will like it." He chuckled. "Besides, I think I can keep myself ..er…occupied while you three have fun. I sorta want to thank Jeff too for setting this all up…it has been a wonderful night."

Raven turned her face to Evan and whispered "Thank you Baby, you wont be sorry, I promise." With that she kissed Evan softly on his lips and got up and moved over to the bed.

Evan watched lustfully as Raven made her way to Jeff's side of the bed. He slid his fingers around his throbbing shaft and began to stroke slowly as he watched the threesome on the bed.

Chloe and Jeff broke their kiss momentarily as they felt Raven join them on the bed. Chloe smiled as she looked at Raven sliding closer to Jeff. Raven slipped her thigh over Chloe's, just under Jeff's balls. She then took her hand and gently cupped his balls, rolling them in her fingers. Chloe continued to stroke Jeff's cock slowly as she looked hungrily into Raven's eyes. No words were spoken, but Jeff could see that these two women wanted each other and he was the conduit of their lust and loving every minute of it. Raven gazed at Chloe as she lowered her face to place a soft kiss on Jeff's lips. Jeff moaned as he felt her heat pressing into him. Her firm breasts brushed against the hair on his chest, causing her nipples to harden even more.

Raven caressed Jeff's balls as they kissed. Chloe continued to stroke his cock as she watched. She then moved her face to his manhood and took the head into her moist lips. Jeff gasped into the kiss as he felt Chloe's warm mouth on him. She had him so ready before but the feel of both women kissing, caressing and sucking was taking him down the road to ecstasy at an increasing speed. Raven whispered into the kiss "Like that, do ya?"

"Damn! I sure do" he groaned.

As this was going on, Evan sat in the recliner, gently stroking his shaft. He was just a few feet from the bed and had the best view of his friend being treated very well by these two gorgeous creatures. His body was telling him to stroke faster but his mind knew that there was more for his cock to do than to give up his seed in his hand.

As Chloe ministered to Jeff with her mouth, she slipped her hand next to Raven's on his balls. Their fingers became entwined in his coarse hair and the sensation of ten fingers caressing his jewels was too much for him. As Chloe's tongue and mouth urged and Raven's lips on his demanded, he responded with a low growl as he erupted into Chloe's mouth. Jeff's body shuddered as a river of his cream poured out of him. The two women hungrily tasted him at both ends and their fingers…..ohhhh those fingers. As his body relaxed, Chloe and Raven both took their mouths from Jeff. Chloe held his cock in her hand, stroking gently as his cum still dribbled from the head. Chloe looked at Raven and almost as if suggested telepathically, Raven leaned over to take his still dribbling cock in her mouth. As this, Jeff writhed on the bed and moaned loudly as Raven sucked all of his juices and swirled her tongue around him cleaning him.

As Raven feasted on Jeff's cock, Chloe ran her fingers through Raven's dark hair. She then began to caress the back of her neck, causing a slight shudder to go through Raven's body. Raven gently took her mouth from Jeff and sat up and placed her lips firmly on Chloe's. They kissed deeply and savored the taste of Jeff in both of their mouths. Raven's hand was still on Jeff's softening cock and her other hand went to gently touch Chloe's nipple. Her fingers gently pulled at it causing Chloe to moan gently. Jeff, reading the writing on the wall, skillfully slipped from between the two women allowing them to move closer to each other. Chloe gently pushed Raven onto her back on the bed, straddling her hips. They never broke the kiss and their moans of pleasure filled the room.

Evan was watching very intently as the women kissed and caressed. He watched as their breasts and pussies touched as they writhed on the bed. He continued to stroke his manhood urged on by Chloe's and Raven's lovemaking. He didn't know how much longer his mind could fool his body and prevent orgasm. He felt that his mind was beginning to lose the battle.

Jeff saw the distress (good distress) his friend was in and said " I think there is room for you on the bed, Buddy Boy." pointing to the women who were lost in each other for the moment. Chloe broke the kiss gently, hearing Jeff's remark and whispered to Raven "We need another cock, Baby. " Raven smiled, looked up at Evan and crooked her finger, beckoning him to the bed.

Evan wasted no time in crawling into the large bed. By now his cock was throbbing visibly and it needed release. He was kneeling a few inches from Chloe's firm bottom and as he moved onto the bed, the head if his cock brushed against her buttock.

"Mmmm" she purred "I think it likes me."

"Smart cock." Jeff chuckled

Chloe pressed back to Evan and the head of his cock became poised at her slit.

"Oooohhh" she moaned "I like it too."

Very quickly, Chloe wiggled her bottom temptingly and before anyone knew it, Evan's cock was buried in her warm wet depths. Evan and Chloe moaned simultaneously at the sensation. Chloe was still kneeling and leaning over Raven and her eyes closed in pleasure. Raven raised her face up to kiss Chloe softly and was greeted with a groan and a hard demanding kiss.

Evan began to thrust in and out of Chloe as she kissed Raven. Ravens fingers danced all over Chloe's body especially on her nipples. She pinched them lovingly as Chloe's body was wracked with all kind of sensations caused by Evan's cock filling her and touching all of her insides. Jeff's fingers played in Raven's beautiful dark hair and caressed along the soft skin on her shoulders and breasts. Raven's body was tingling at all the attention. Her pussy was pulsating. She broke the kiss and slid up on the bed so as her dark silky hair covered womanhood was just at Chloe's mouth. Chloe, lost in the throes of her own arousal hungrily kissed and sucked on Raven's beautiful pussy. Both women were moaning as Evan 's orgasm began to overtake him. He felt a warm sensation in his thighs making its way to his balls and he could not stop it. He let out a loud growl as he came. His seed filled Chloe's pussy splashing against the walls in turn sending her over the edge. Chloe moaned loudly into Raven's pussy and then she took Raven's throbbing clit into her lips and sucked hard pushing her into a shattering orgasm. It seemed like forever before all of the delightful sensations began to subside. Evan slowly removed his cock from Chloe's soaked pussy and Raven slid back down between Chloe and Jeff.

Jeff reached down to pull the covers up as Evan slid into the bed beside Chloe gently nuzzling her face and hair. They all slipped under the covers with contented smiles on their faces.

"So Jeff" Chloe asked "when are YOU getting married?'

THE END