For Betterment of My Family Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jay_kumar
jay_kumar
262 Followers

Mother still holding the magazine turned her head left to hear Mrs. Sen as she spoke in grumbling tone, " Aunty, Shankar left the chicken in oven with out setting temperature lock. I think food is going to take some more minutes. "

Mother said, " Better I should phone Manisha, they must be worrying."

Mrs. Sen smiling waved her eyes towards the telephone table at corer. Mother stood and as she walked to phone she saw Ruchi was standing at the back of her sofa. I followed mother and stood there while she dialed and talked at home but my eye corners were set towards the couple.

I saw Ruchi still there and had her glance pointed to the man before him. Reddi ji summarily looked around and then staring deep in her eyes swiftly waived a kiss from his lips towards her. A trace of nervousness came on my wife's face and she looking around momentarily swallowed some salvia. To my greatest amazement I unmistakably saw that a moment later she resumed her deep & speaking eyes towards him and made a minute movement of her red lipstick sheltered lips for him.

Mother and I came back to our places. Ruchi was still standing there but was now not looking at him.

Mrs. Sen asked mother, " Could you talk? "

"Yes I told her not to worry we may be little late." Mother said.

Mrs. Sen gravely eyed at Reddi ji for a moment and then discreetly spoke to mother," Please aunty, just look at Reddi ji... relaxed... nothing doing. I wonder if a king would have levied fine on him for his idleness and asked him to show a lady his planthouse in ten minutes."

I saw that this caused a observable twitch in Reddi ji's slumbering body. My wife standing at back of mother abruptly turned to Mrs. Sen and stabbed her by pointed eyes.

Those words also dragged Sen's eyes from his glass to his wife.

I saw mother smiled and fondly eyed Reddi ji sat before her and then intimately tapped Mrs. Sen's back by her left hand.

She looked at me and our eyes met for a moment and then jubilantly directing her eyes towards conspicuous Reddi ji, she said, " Reddi ji if you are not willing to be fined by the king then do as Mrs. Sen tells you."

It was a resurgence of a deserted man in prison like getting a license to fuck. Every one looked at him and I had to lean further on my sofa to have his full view. His face went red and shy in apprehension of some joke.

My eyes instantaneously went to my wife. She still folding her arms was looking only at him to act.

Mrs. Sen said to Reddi ji, " Aunty is not joking," then she looked for a moment at Ruchi who was standing behind mother and spoke to him, " just please be here in ten minutes...dinner won't wait to cool." She looked at mother, " Is it ok aunty."

Mother laughed timidly and said to her, " You are unruly to Reddi ji, do not tax him longer than ten minutes." She than looked at me and spoke," You do not let Reddi ji lift any plant for her."

Mr. Sen hurriedly took larger contents of his glass and skeptically looking around said to mother, " Actually aunty I was just taking him to my study to tell about some papers. Reddi ji and me had discussions few minutes' back and he wanted a page brief of some documents we discussed. I think he would be able to prepare that by tomorrow noon."

Mother after a brief silence turned to Ruchi at her back and said to her, " Do not let Reddi ji do any thing hard for you." She appeared thoughtful.

Mrs. Sen smilingly looked at Reddi ji but he was amorously looking only at my wife. I saw Ruchi was facing his eyes with eve redness on her face. Her stare was down to floor and less mindful of people around her.

Reddi ji hesitantly stood and walked to front door and Ruchi followed him with out looking at anyone. I went after Mr. Sen who holding his glass in his hand walked towards door in the left of room. I saw Mrs. Sen gave mother another magazine to look and walked to kitchen.

-----------------------------------

I followed Mr. Sen in his softly lit study chamber. It was a medium sized room in outer periphery of building. The room was wall to wall carpeted in red and had a tasteful middle sized black glassed topped worktable before big lather resolving chair and three other lather chairs on other side of table. There were a series of almerahs lined up of books and files. Long reddish flowered curtains covered the wall all around the room except a small lather faced door at extreme right. I had an overall mysterious sexy feeling in it.

Mr. Sen holding his wineglass sat on that lather chair and waved me to that small door and said, " That door opens in bathroom and there are two doos there. The door on outer wall is for out of building. Go out and to back door of courtyard. It is open and you enter courtyard and there is round iron stair. " He said after a brief stillness, " You may remain in unobserved in dark and in case of any odd, immediately switch on the light in room and break in through window or may come to me here."

I hurriedly came out of building and found the way to round iron. Cautiously going up entered the dark of room and came to chair I had set behind middle window.

They had not yet come and it was calm dark beyond the window.

Standing on the side of chair I adjusted the worn curtain and peeped out through window for another minute and heard footsteps climbing the stairs. I was surprised by the delay they had made.

A minute later the out side light of greenhouse was switched on and I saw the interior of greenhouse was magically illuminated by milky brightness that was coming through the large white glass panes covering the its entire front that also included a yellow PVC door.

It had mat finished light pink PVC tiled floor. A series of green and red wooden benches in three tires were arranged along outer three walls and those were lined up by miniature trees grown in small chinese styled colorful rectangular pots.

Most of trees had familiar fruits and flowers in miniature diamond tinny sizes. For a moment I thought I was looking at Alice's Wonderland. I could see that the milky glass panels were actually windows that opened on upper hinges for partial sunlight as Reddi ji was telling my wife.

There was no bench placed beyond the wall before me except some earthenware on floor having fern like plants in height moderately above sill of window.

However three feet from the wall a beautiful two feet wide swing chair hanged through a thick varnished solid oak bar. It had a padded seat upholstered cloud blue and hanged by two chains hooked at both ends of oak bar. The chains were tied to a pulley hanging from a thick plastic white painted pipe grouted in the side-walls. The pulley had another thick blue plastic rope that had sliding steel catch that was anchored in a large hook on my side's wall. I could make out that by adjusting the catch position one could actually alter the height of chair from the floor.

The atmosphere was enough to melt juices from the femininity crack of my bonsai-loving wife for the man who had created it.

- - - - - - - -

For few minutes I heard movements out side of bonsai house. Perhaps they were looking at lants kept under full sun.

My ribs began feeling my pounding heart, sensing that was happening. It was like a miracle occurring before me. I had concealed me in dark to protect my wife from any wild moves from the mighty man of my company with whom she appeared to be now in love. What I was going to do in that event – to break in through window or running to Mr. Sen.

I was not certain but surely I had full confidence in my mother's abilities. Suddenly I remembered her reluctance in allowing Ruchi to go with Reddi ji. I had not thought of that but that certainly had some meaning. Instantly I recalled her words she had said once to me while I had trouble with my colleague to whom I considered my confidant, "Learn guarding personal naked secrets from third persons even if they know lot about that."

It was confusing but as I tailored that in present situation it gave a vision to me. At least now I was not going to run to Mr. Sen in case of any eventuality.

Then the yellow door opened and Reddi ji and Ruchi entered. In that filtered light I could see that he walked closely at her back almost clinging to her and his lips were drowned in her dense loose hairs. He was holding her right arm just below clump of loose glass bangles.

They came in and he with his left hand pushed back the yellow shutter to its frame.

She in black kurta and white tight slawar looked exotic in that picturesque house evenly filled in soft milky light.

-----------------------------------

...to continue.

from reading this you might have had some reactions and backfires ; those are precious for me. Please let me know through this useful feedback mechanism.

jay_kumar
jay_kumar
262 Followers