For Betterment of My Family Ch. 05a

Story Info
Late night rewards.
7.6k words
4.18
87.6k
29
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 10/21/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jay_kumar
jay_kumar
262 Followers

I know It bad apologizing many times, but there is some thing inevitable that is causing delays. Please take it as my sincere endeavor to write these terrific incidences, which happened so near to me and turned me on for the rest of my life.

I have also put in some native speech. 'Bhabhi' in India is the wife of brother or a brother like man.

-----------------------------------------------------

7 -----------------------

An unfamiliar dilemma now swiftly began to fill the entire room. I was completely unknown to such feelings. The stillness would have bounced back the noise of a pen that had slipped from the table, while I sat before Mrs. Sen, trying to reassemble my beats.

She had shook every thing in my home, but still she herself seemed at planet distance from me. The stakes everywhere were inevitably becoming extremely high. I was afraid of many things including her husband but was equally sure of my feelings for her were true.

For a moment this all looked a nightmare where there was no boundary between right and wrong.

I had seen Mrs. Sen quite a traditional lady, yet she had a softer view for a man running after a woman provided she had also shown some willingness to be followed; as it was for Reddi ji and my wife. Even for her husband's raising temptations for Ruchi, she didn't look so cryptic in real. I could bet she would have acted differently had it been to another occasion, and he was capable to make some opening for his manly feelings to enter in her. That was her exquisite quality.

Still I was in no confusion that in mid of 40's she looked not serious to accept advances of a youngster like me, although with little stray luck I got obscure chances like present one.

Besides that, she was always conscious that she belonged to a man powerful enough to throw a junior like me out of my job in a day. That was uneasy even to think while trying to flirt her. She still sat cross-legged before me. I felt a haze began to cover the gloomy light of that little room and I desperately looked at the teasing silver toe ring worn by her in one of her nicely polished fingers, reminding me her husband!

Surprisingly at this very late night she looked bathed & fresh like my wife, I had seen in gallery being escorted by her to the waiting bedroom.

Her expensive blue sari curtaining some of her naked arms accentuated her nicely used breasts that looked at least 35's and larger to my wife, and her firm hips were with a ripeness of middle age. Oh! Every time I saw them, I had an extraordinary desire to put my lips exactly over her rosebud that was then neatly pressing the green cushion of that shining acrylic chair.

Like her house she took nice care of every thing of her.

From that imposed distance... My eyes had some freedom... and that was some thing I possessed over this classic lady.A distinct dusk of passion was overtaking my face to which she was conscious from the corners of her eyes. I felt a bee was creeping over my penis.

I mumbled, " Bhabhi... "

She didn't speak and kept her eyes at carpet. I couldn't hold any more and gathering all my courage, flew a kiss towards her feet. There was a momentary discomfort, and her face was heaped with some uncertainty. However in that unusually longer minute my eyes could freely roam over every inch of her. The burden of my intense boyish lure was much for her to raise her eyes.

She raised her eyes momentarily to see at me," What are you doing... this... "

During those terrific moments I was aware that I had risked my entire career at some woman's feet and still I was not able to hold any more; then in a series, I flew hundreds of kisses, each had a distinct desire form her hair to toes, but she won't look at me. I slowly leaned forward and put my right fingertip delicately over the sari on her thigh.

She stretched her toes and her lips went dry as she spoke softly, "Sheeehh... "

Her hiss created another wave of stimulation in me, and I swiftly slipped from the bed to the floor and squatting on my toes before her. Cozy carpet was below my shoes as I felt nearness of her lap before my face.

A surprise gazed me from her eyes, but could only stay momentarily but to make her uncross her legs and put both feet over the carpet. She seemed excepting such kind of move from me.

We remained speechless for some moments and then I pressed my forefinger very lightly over her right thigh. She jiggled and brought her hand to slip it from her thigh, but I managed to stay it there by easing the pressure to the level of a feather placed on fabric.

For a moment I again earned her eyes, before they turned back to the wall. I could make that her amazement was surely for my courage. She was aware of hardening steels in side my pants.

I giggled, " Bhabhi... please sit as before... please... "

She thought hesitatingly and again put her right thigh over left one.

Her overhanging foot was between my squatted legs. I was salivating in the silk of her feet and looking them so near to me was much to hold for me. I very carefully put my other hand's trembling fingers over the top strap of her sandal.

My heart was beating a mile away from me as her foot was available only few inches from joint of my legs and once again her glance sweepingly roamed from wall through her thigh to my hand that was over her sandal. She again tried to remove my finger from her lap.

"Who has permitted you to touch like this... please... I can only sit if you do not do this... " She looked embraced.

[ Yeh chune ko kisne kaha haie... please... agar aap yeh nahie karenge tabhi maie yahan beth paungi ]

I giggled, " Please... don't say so...!"

I eased my finger for a thin air guard between my finger and her thigh, and fortunately she didn't object.

[ Please bhabhi i... esa mat kaheye... ]

She didn't smile, " No... please... not this... if you want me to sit here... "

[ nehie... Please veh nahie... agar chate ho ki maie yahan beathun... ]

I expected that, but her tone set desperation in me and my beats began shrinking.

I spoke, "I knew that... I will get zero marks... even for a touch... "

[ Maie janta tha... mujhe zara sa chune taq ke liye bhi zero he number milega aakhir maie... bas ]

She looked at me like an amused school teacher, "Zero!... Why, you say so... you will get such a good place in mill... " After a brief pause sensing something specific, she said, " And you have such... a wife for that!"

"But I have always seen that... Ladies are never pleased with me... You have seen how Ruchi sees at Reddi ji. "

[ Par maine tho hamesh dekha houn ki... ladies mujhjse kabhi khush nahie rehte haien... aapne dekha hoga Ruchi Reddi ji ko kese dekhne deti haie... ]

She thinly smiled," Oh! But it is bad... But you should not much see so much at other ladies... You know! How your Sen sahib has passed you with very good number... But not for what you want... in any case... he will reduce them to zero... after this what... you need from me... "

[ Oh! Yeh tho sachmuch kharab hai... par dusron ki bibion ko jayada nahie dekhne chaiye... aur tumhe pata haie ki tumhare Sen sahibne tumhe kitne achche number diye haien... par jo chate ho uske liye nahie... jo mujhse chate ho... uske baad kaya unse bilkul he zero karvana chate ho ]

This made me to look at her like teenager. I mumbled, " I do not know that... please... do not say like this... "

[ Maie nahie janta ese... please... easa mat kaheye... ]

She said, " But... I am saying right... "

[ Par... Sach... keh rahe houn ]

That really scared me and I said, " Then... it is zero... "

[ Tab thu... zero haie... ]

I saw her eye corner looking of at my desperate fingertip floating in thin air over her thigh. She hesitated and spoke, " How many marks you want... for... you are doing... "

[ Tho kitne chate ho... es kaam ke leye jo tum kar rahe ho ]

"Oh... Bhabhi... Only five out of hundred... "

[ Oh... Bhabhi... keval.panch... hundred maie se... ]

She swayed her head and spoke with out looking at me, "... only that little!

[ Oh, sirf panch!]

I again delicately touched her sandal.

I said, "Yes... because... You belong to sir... "

[Keyonki aap tho sir ke he haie.na.]

Suddenly remembering some thing she looked at me, " You know... what Sen sahib was saying in morning... about you... "

[ Pata haie Sen sahib subeh tumhare liye kaya keh rehe they... ]

This surprised me a little. I said, "He was saying... about me? Really? "

[ kaya? Mere liye keh rehe thye? Sach maie! ]

She spoke looking in my eyes, which was now becoming a seldom treat for me, "... he was saying... that... after getting such beautiful wife... what else a man wants in life... God has returned in only four days thousand times the losses he had given to Reddi ji for so many years... " She spoke after a brief pause, " Now see... your self... how many marks he gives to you... "

[... keh rehe they ki... agar esi sunder patni kisi ko mil jae tho use phir jevan maie kaya chaheye... keval char din maie he bhawhan ne Reddi ji ko hazar guna louta diya haie... aab bhi kaya kahoge ki kam number milte haie... ]

I giggled, " It is for Ruchi... "

She smiled, " But she is yours... Oh but... yes... there is one thing! I think Sen is beginning to like her... be careful... "

[ Par voh tho tumhari he haei... hai par eak baat haie... Sen bhi use kuch jayada he pasand karne lege haie... zara samahal kar rakhna... ]

I said," I know that... you have also seen... she is not looking at him... but she feels being your real younger sister... if you say some thing to her... will not disobey you... at least completely... After all he has done so much for me. "

[ Haien... main janta houn... aapne bhi delkha hoga... ki voh unko nahie delkhti haie... par voh... khud ko aapki choti bahen he samjti hai... agar aap usse kuch kehege tho... kab se kam voh bilkul mana nahei karege... aahkir unhone hamare liye bahut kuch kiya haie... ]

She cutely smiled, " But why should I say to her for this... it is her will... Oh no... God only... makes pairs in heaven... may be with his will some happiness may return to Reddi ji... I am only praying that to God. "

[ Par maie usse eske liye koyoun kahungi... nahie veh tho uski marjee hai i... tho bhagwan hai khud jodian banata hai... Usne caha tho shyad Reddi ji ki kushiya lout aeingi... bas yehi maie parthna karti houn bhawagan se ]

8 -----------------------

Although all through the time I had been mindful that this was the other side of coin where Mr. Sen and I were not interested. The entire efforts of him to any how convince my mother to let once have Ruchi tonight, was to give her a feel of a worthy man... to make her comfortable before big Africans, solely for export aims ; I knew there laid our ( I mean Mr. Sen's ) solitary future, and eventually for Mrs. Sen – the would be wife of CEO and Member of Board of Directors of one of the largest group of companies in India, what perhaps she was yet to know from her husband!

Reddi ji was fitting nowhere in the scene in spite of his gentle abilities; may be this was one of the games of survival of fittest! Somewhere in deep, I hated this but I was too small a fry to hit that, and moreover this rule too was the creation of non other than God! However presently this thought in me had opened an exotic door to this bizarre beauty before me.

I looked at her and surely my eyes told her that I cared for her, "Bhabhi... Now you will agree to... I was saying... What you have not done to bring Ruchi for Reddi sir... Who can have such a luck?... I can't even imagine that for me... It is hard for me even to touch a woman... "

[... ab tho maneigi ki maie theek keh raha tha... aapne Ruchi ko Reddi sir ke liye ke paas lane ke liye kaya nahi kiya... Etne kismat kiski hoti hai?... maien tho aapne liye schooch bhi nahie sakta hoen... mere liye tho ladies ko chuna bhi mana haie... ]

That abruptly made her to look at me. Her reddened face was surfaced with hesitation as she said, " Cheeh... you are already taking so much benefits... Even your boss never sees me with such eyes... "

[... Cheeh... etna sab tho kar rehe ho... etna tho veh bhi nahie dekhte haie... ]

She seemed to have said it unintentionally but it gave me to keep on my blues. Hesitating twice and looking at her thigh, I said, "What is the need for him to see you like this... when he gets you daily from tip to toe... This... "

[ Unhe dekhne ke kaya jarurat ahie... jab unhe roj sab milta haie... veh tho maie he badnaseeb houn... ]

An azure reply was now inevitable from her. She slightly moved her head and smiled, " Sheeeh! How can you compare you with him for it? He is my husband. Don't you get from Ruchi?... "

[ Sheeeh! Yeh kaise barabari kar rehe ho unse Veh mere pati haie... Kaya tumhe Ruchi se roj nahie milta haie?... ]

I said, " But... she is now other man's... "

[ Par... voh tho dusre ke liye ho gai hai... ]

She hesitated before saying , " Oh... what you are thinking like this...! She will hardly remain with him for a day once a while... and not going to run away from you... can't you see how many stones he will have to break to meet her once?... "

[ Oh!. esa kaya schooch rehe ho... voh tho kabhi kabhi mushkil se eak din ke liye unke paas rahegi... aur eak baar ke liye unhne kitne patthar tudrne parenge... veh nahie jante ho kaya?... ]

This was another wild chance. I giggled, " Bhabhi... Sen Sir do daily...?... I can't even touch once... "

[ Bhabhi... aap Sen Sir ko tho rooj allow hota hai... maien tho eak baar chu bhi nahie sakata haoun... ]

She looked amazed, " Oh! How you talk... this... "

[Kaise baat kar raho ho yeh... ]

She said cutely smilingly, " I must tell you one thing... you may be feeling different at this time... but you will remember me after some time when she will give you new pleasure daily... you will see that... what I said. "

[Ek baat kahun... abhi tho tumhe karab kag raha hoga... par kuch din bad jab voh tumhe roj khub meja dege... tab mujhe yaad karoge... Aur... dekh lena... mene kaya kaha tha ]

Her words again raced my blood. I was getting chances like this. I didn't let it go waste, " Why Bhabhi... "

[Kayon... bahabi...?]

She smiled, " Oh! Can't You understand this small thing?... she will be happy to do every day... "

[Kaya tum etna bhi nahie samajh sakte ho... voh roj karne se khush hogi... ]

I said, " But I will only remember you... "

[Par maie tho aapko he yaad karunga. ]

She smiled, " That is what I am saying."

[Yahe tho maie kah rahe hoien ]

The itch to touch her was now adult in me. I had some idea that with ladies you had to be clear only in matters of sex. You have to say and if your desires are true even the most vulgar mind of the earth might be rewarded.

I again giggled, pointing my finger over her thigh, "... I now only wish here... please... I will ever obey you like a boy... let me touch slowly... please!"

[ Please Bhabhi... par maie tho keval yahan... aapki baat tho bbache ki tarah manunga hamesha... please... bas thora sa chune dijiye... please! ]

She moved her eyes away from me and suddenly became quiet like a luminary. I said , "... please... "

[... please. ]

I knew I had strong desire in my voice. Her eyes went to my hand that was floating over the top strap of her sandal like a bee, and spoke, "... but you said you wanted only to see."

]... par tum to siraf dekhna he chate they na ]

For the first time she profoundly looked in my eyes and couldn't hold her smile. I was very near to her and the scent of her was maddening me. My fingertip was still placed feathery over right thigh.

I felt myself like a teen as she spoke, " I said... no... to touching... if you want any thing with out touching... "

[ Menei chune ke liye nehie kaha tha na... agar bina touch kiye kuch chate ho tho... ]

It was seeing a dream in a dream! I looked up at her silky arms in sleeveless blouse. All through the time I had been imagining her armpits.

I said in damp voice pressing my fingertip little in her thigh, "I told you I have been praying all evening... you would lift your arms, but you have not done once."

I saw a shadow floated over her face and couldn't smile any further, " What you want to see there...?"

[ Vehae kaya dekhna chate ho...?]

I implored, "... please... "

[... please... ]

She said, " This is some thing peculiar... that is very private of lady... "

[ Yeh ajeeb baat haie... yeh tho ladies ke private jagah hottee haie... ]

I giggled, " Bhabhi... this is not so private... it remains open... had you raised your arm any time... I would have myself seen... "

[ Par yeh tho kuhle rehti haie... agar aap kabhi bhi bahen utha dete tho maie aapne aap he deekh sakta tha. ]

"Oh!... I didn't know you were to that!... " she spoke.

I said, " Bhabhi... you didn't feel any time?... how much I have been thinking of you... "

She hesitated before saying that," Oh... Yeah! I felt so in bed room when I was picking chair for you... you came behind me... oh yes... "

I again giggled as child, " Then please... let me only once... "

She spoke and I noticed little trembling in her voice, " What I have to do for it... "

Everything including in my tongue was trembling, I said, " Please can I lift your arm... "

She faintly smiled and looked only at wall, "... you are another crazy man in this house!... o... k... but for one minute only... "

It was a reward from a schoolteacher.

Then again nearly for twenty seconds I had to hold my breath to get enough nerves before I raised my hand and very cautiously uncovered her sari from her right arms, not touching her anywhere there.

It was like unveiling a silk from another silk. Her naked arms were before me. Oh! 'Please... bhahi... " I was begging before this woman.

"what...?" she spoke.

"... please raise your arms... little above... "

Staring at wall and with my gentle support at her elbow she slowly raised her right arm to shoulder level.

Her armpit opened like a flower... and from down side I had a look of this concealed territory.

Oh! It was clean but I had never thought she would have tinny hair. Yeah! They were there. I raised myself and holding her arm delicately between tips of my fingers, I slowly moved my lips near there. The skin suggested she often shaved with razor, and it would have been couple of days since she did it last. A perfume mixed with musky scent of female privates filled my face. I wanted to kiss there but I couldn't afford to annoy her; and fortunately I restrained myself. Her eyes were still at the wall. I moved my lips ahead in the pit till there was a thin air in between. Her private pungent odor at this place conquered the scent she had applied over her sari.

My lips remained in vicinity of that forbidden confine for about an minute and then sweeping her glance though my head, as she began to apply little effort to drop her arm, I didn't resist and slowly moved back down to squat again on floor. I saw her looking at me and her face had intensely reddened.

My head was pounding like a jackhammer, as I sat there, I could plainly see the press of cushion by her hips.

My hand again went over her sandal but with an air cushion in between.

I spoke keeping my tongue touching my lips," Bhabhi... do you not shave daily...?"

[ Bhabhi... kaya aap roj shave nahie karti hai]

A fresh lush filled her eyes and she again looked at wall, " No one does it daily... "

jay_kumar
jay_kumar
262 Followers