For Betterment of My Family Ch. 05a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jay_kumar
jay_kumar
257 Followers

[ Daily koie nahie karta hai ]

"When... did you last " My voice trembled.

"Oh!... What you are asking... four days back... I am not that young... "

[ Are kaya puch rehe ho... char din hue... maie utne young nahie hoon... ]

I could imagine she might have shaved at both places four days back... I mean between her her legs... oh! There too must be tinny hair...

I said with dry mouth, " Bhabhi... please don't be angry... did you shave here too four days back... " I loosely pointed my finger towards her leg joints.

She bumped her head towards me and looked with no smile, but I had said that to her.

She again spoke," Sen was telling he would also keep Ruchi under supervision of mother with you in office as relation officer. I do not know much about it... he was saying something she would be dealing important foreign clients from... what is this about... "

[ Sen bata rehe they ki voh Ruchi ko bhi office maie personal relation officer ki post par tumhare saath he rakhna chahege... mujhe bahut nahie malum haie... keh rahe the ki voh important clients ko deal karegi... eah kaya haei... ]

I said, " You know that Bhabhi... I too do not know much about it... he wants to raise export to double in five months... there is great demand from Africa... rivals are doing every trick to sway customers from us... so sir might have thought to give some homely treatment to them... before we talk of business with them... "

[ Bhabhi ji... Mujhe bhi es bare maie bahut pata nahei hai... aap jaanti haie ki sir export panch mahene maie dugna kana chate haie... Africa se bahut demand haie... dusri mill vale tareh terah se trick karte haie... sir unse business karne se pahele unhe kuch garelu trearmernet bhi dena chate haie... ]

Suddenly a spark came in her eyes, she intensely looked in my eyes and said, " Oh! Ruchi is to entertain them...?"

[ Oh! Ruchi unhe entertain karegi...? ]

It was something hard that hit inside me. I spoke slowly, " No... no Bhabhi... not in that way... no... no... " I took a brief pause and spoke, " It will be some thing like this... we may receive them in Bombay and escort to Surat... just to give them a homely company and take care no one makes any break in way... she will be looking after their stay and food in company guest house... "

[ Nahie... Bhabhi... nahie... us tareh se nahie... nahie... man leejiye hum dono ne unhe Bombay maie receive ker liya... aur escort de kar Surat le aye... land kerne ke baad koye aur company vala garbar bhi nahei kar payega... Ruchi tho company guest house maie unke tehrne aur rehane ka bi imtjam dekeghege... ]

She looked curious, " I didn't know that... but suppose any client wants her company longer... "

[ Mujhe nahie pata tha yeh... par agar kisi nahe uske company aage bhi chahi... tab. ]

I said confidently, " No... No... that is not the idea Bhabhi. All mills keep ladies in public relation department... "

[ Nahie Bhabhi... yeh matlab nahie haie... eska... sabhi mills maie ladies officer in public relation maie hote haie... ]

She said, " But there can be problems. But I think she is not child... mother can manage that excellently... what mother says? "

[ Par esmei problems ho sakti haie... lekin veh bhi koye bachee naihe hai.,,,lekin mother ese acchi terah se dekh sakti haein... ve kaya kahte haie?]

9 -----------------------

I hadn't talked that to mother neither to Ruchi in all aspects... Yeah! I knew There were dangers! Which path to startling success does not have?

However we all in family had shown tremendous trust in our bride... I knew afterbeing enjoyed so hard by Reddi ji tonight, she would be a charming adult woman confident before giant Africans from hot lands and I was sure they would be always be leaking till they remain around here... but that didn't mean she would let any one sit her on his lap... and mother knew to protect her and her family. However for exceptionally important clients a bit more private couldn't be ruled out! It was altogether a different thing... such things could happen anywhere!

This was not worrying me at this moment, and I knew our nights from tomorrow would be on stronger footings... I believed things would run on broader tracks than what Mrs. Sen was imagining... There was however no use of discussing it now with her.

I said, " Leave that Bhabhi... we will think later about it... mother will be there... so why worry that... " My eyes again roamed over this beautiful lady. The nearness of her feet to me was maddening me.

I had this overwhelming urge to touch them, but I knew I dared not.

I said, " Bhabhi... please... you do think so much for others... please allow me little more... please... "

[Bhabhi... please... aap sab ke liye etna schooti haie... please mere eak prathna maan lejiye... please... ]

She again gave me a little treat by looking in my eyes, " You already have so much... now what is this new thing... "

[ Etna tho mil chukka haie... aab yeh naya kaya haie... ]

I giggled again but now like a better-grown child, "please let me touch feet only... "

[ Peroo ko choune diyeye... please.]

She gave her head a tinny shake, " Oh... no.what this... you want... "

[ oh... kaya haie yeh... ]

"Bhabhi... please... please... "', she was surely listening to the sounds from my heart.

[ Bhabhi... please... please ]

She swept her eyes at her sandal where my hand was trembling over a thin pad of air.

She swept eyes bit higher and continued to look at me, as my fingers were not daring to touch the strap of her sandal.

For a moment she moved her palm over my hairs and then looking again at her feet she said softly , " You are really not fearful of Sen sahib... "

[ Tumhe Sen sahib ka bhi daar nahie haie ]

Raising my head I looked in her eyes. I didn't know the answer to that but I chuckled, " Yeah! I am very afraid... but please Bhabhi... please... they are very good... please"

[ Unse tho bahut daar lagta hai... par please Bhabhi... yeh bahut sunder haie... please ]

Her mouth went dry , she looked at wall again and spoke more womanly ,"Oh!... what has gone inside you... but not above feet... in any case... and after that finish... "

[ Oh! kaya chala gaya haie tumhare andar... bilkul dar nahie haie... par peroin se upar nahie. Bilkul nahie... aur uske baad puri chuutee... ]

It was like winning an national award...

I could say, "This is the greatest reward for me... "

[ Mere liye tho yehe sabse bada enam haie ]

I picked her feet and took hold of her delicate sandal. My hands shook wildly but she didn't try to do any thing to make my nerves.

I reached over with my left hand to slip two fingers in between her sole and her heeled sandal and because her arches were high, I did it pretty easily. I didn't want to startle her so I barely touched her.

My heart was thumping as I slowly dragged my fingers along the sole to the point where her shoe touched her heel and traced the outside line of her heel around and to the other side of her foot. Then I softly tried to tug the thin back strap of her sandal but it didn't come with that delicate pull. I would have tried quite a few times then suddenly Mrs. Sen bent her knee and drew her right foot back towards her ass. For a second I thought that she was going to tell me to stop. Instead without even looking towards me she slipped the back strap completely off of her right heel. She just as quickly stretched it at original place between my legs. I was unbelievingly becoming lucky!

I caressed her foot with my fingers, massaging every inch of the sole of her foot with my fingers. Her feet were incredibly soft! After a while, I slowly opened the leather sandal from her right foot.

I twisted myself a little around so that I could place her sexy feet in my lap. Then I slowly lift her other foot from the carpet and also placed it over my lap and removed the sandal.

Her beautiful toes were facing me as I once again carefully explored every inch following every line, every little crevice, and adored the wrinkly soles that she had. Once in a while I would hold the heels together and down upon my lap with one hand while raking the soles of both of her feet with my other hand. I was careful not to do this too hard or for a prolonged period. I was doing special care to that pretty silver ring on her second finger, which was constantly reminding me of my powerful boss.

I thought for sure I was going to cum now. She cleared her throat and said, "I think you still act as boy."

Before my mind could think, I bent forward and kissed her soft silk clad instep. I almost exploded in my pants as I did so. I had never dreamed of doing such a thing.

A moan escaped my lips. Pre-cum flowed freely from my cock. I never knew such intense pleasure as I kissed her right instep, not once daring to look at her. A musky scent was hitting me like a train.

I had lost all control at this point. She arched them as my tongue danced across her toes.

Her salty taste made me crazy. I glanced up at her. She had a thin smile on her overcast face.

I had lost time and she spoke still under some embracement, " Ok... that is all... now... please... "

I looked at her as if my whole body was fill with gratitude. Our eyes met and she told me to finish now.

I looked down and took her right sandal and delicately put it back in her foot still on my lap and slipped back strap to her heel freely to pull it over her silk. Then I did it on her other foot. She moved her feet from my lap and placed over the carpet.

She spoke lightly, " Now happy... sit on the bed... "

Obeying her like a dot, I moved me up and to sit over the bed. For few minutes there was again the nice silence in the room.

10 -----------------------

I was still looking at her with the same lust in my eyes. She spoke," Now stop looking at me... just care of your future... I think you are getting promotion next week... every one is so pleased with you... "

I said moistening my upper lip with tongue, "... Bhabhi... How you did this miracle... no one in my house could have even thought like this... you did magic for Reddi ji... and so plainly... "

She raised her eyes and looked amazed," Do you still think like this!... I know this is not an easy thing... but see... how much happiness we are giving to all... think of unfortunate Reddi ji and the joys suddenly coming to him... and perhaps Sen has not told you that this morning when he talked on phone to Chairman sahib at Chennai for some thing, he himself has asked him to send papers of your case directly to him... I think you would be asked to begin the work immediately... your such a big promotion is merely a formality now... just see what is really coming to you... and in no time... your wife is not running any where... "

This could have brought heart attack to any one. Suddenly I remembered four days back wandering as unknown stranger in administrative block of our mill and then peeping in the export department , I would be heading if every thing goes normal.

I could however mumble, "... this could only be possible because of you... but... how could you talk mother in this?... she never speak like this... surprisingly my father... for the first time I have seen that he is not worried for us being out for whole night... He knows how desperately you have been persuading mother for our family's woman for Reddi ji... I saw his shame while Reddi ji was eating my wife with his eyes before every one... I can't believe how it is happening... "

She looked at me innocently, "It is God who does all... He himself makes pairs in haven... "

I said," No... bahbi... I can't fully agree to that... it was not so simple with mother and my father... in any case. They... haven't ever dreamt this for Ruchi... the first thing she does in morning is to touch their feet... many times after I leave for mill mother takes her to temple with her... "

I said looking at her feet , " Doing it one time... was different thing to some extent... can't there be... no other way to keep his family together?"

She kept on looking in my eyes, "... I will still say some times God acts himself... see how all happiness have come at the same time... your mother is very understanding... she knows such things happen in world... and I think for what was coming to you... she would perhaps have not objected pleasing Reddi ji by Ruchi once... in some softer way... but she has begun to love Reddi ji like her another son... You know Reddi ji has no parents... you might have seen that how she is pained for his unfortunate daughter... "

She thought for few moments before saying," You haven't met his wife... she is just opposite to him... you have seen Reddi ji... how good he has is in every thing... she is beautiful but... says her husband is too hard... she tries her best to adjust him but feels extreme pain even after one baby... but I think she has some medical problem... some ladies have that... so she began living with her parents at Bombay and took her daughter... Reddi ji has biggest love for his only child... he tried to bring her back many times but she lived only for few days... she says Reddi ji can't control... and keep on chasing her every where in house... "

Mrs. Sen continued to tell, " Reddi ji began hating of his being man... from years he is now keeping him away form thought of women... but how long a real man can live like that and with out family... and now he is beginning to break in pieces... Sen is his friend from school... he often tells me this... "

She was completely absorbed in her self, "Sen told him why not to think getting divorce on medical grounds and remarry... but it is unthinkable for him... then it was I... who suggested Sen if his wife is not comfortable with him... let her come and live with him here... and let her sleep in separate room... and look for some woman for Reddi so he may live with out doing it with his wife... Sen discussed it with him but... but If you know... How he began sweating all through his body! But perhaps it may happen in some way... I talked with his wife when I went Bombay... she too wants to live with him... "

"Sen put some good ladies in his office but he won't even look at them. We thought of many alternatives- virgins were out of question for at his age... there are needy women,... but it is dangerous... the woman had to be from good family and reliable... Yeah! I even suggested Sen... calling my younger sister from Calcutta here for few days after her second delivery two months month back and try to initiate some thing for him... but her husband is of different type... I was afraid if some thing went wrong and he knew... "

She continued, "Believe me... It was difficult to ask him look at any woman... –... "

" The miracle was done by God himself that day In marriage party... we thought it a joke when he showed signs of liking a woman... I can say this... your wife is extraordinarily beautiful... but if you believe me... that too would not have happened... "

She hesitated for a moment, " if Sen had not done that mischief in Reddi ji's ear... which I could hear... it was just a joke said to cheer Reddi ji... but it exploded him in pieces... you know that... "

She was yet in herself as she said not looking anywhere, " I say... don't think like this for Reddi ji!"

She stretched her swaying right feet to her left and spoke slowly, " It is natural to feel like this... but after few days it will be normal... your mother is very able woman. After knowing from Sen, I told her that you are willing to some extent... but she asked time to think of it... and did lot of thinking... she knows such things happen in world... she has thought it from every side... when a woman meets a man like this for once, she too after some time may begin to like being chased by tempting men... mother rightly thinks not to completely deny her man... and no one other than Reddi ji would suite all... or she may slip in hands of some strong man in back of you ",

"... I think... you should leave this all to mother to take care and I am sure both the families will be safe in her hands... she wants the first things to keep every thing perfectly secret... believe me... no one even in this house would ever know this... even Sen... forget outside... Reddi ji is so nice a man... some times you may your self like to send Ruchi with him to movie or to a hill station for a change... but it should be very- very rare...

I said looking her in eyes, "Bhabhi... you too think lot for others... "

Then I remembered her other words and Sen telling me some thing about the mischief he had done on that evening.

I asked while her eyes were looking me , " Bhabhi you said Sen sir did some mischief on that that day... what was that?"

She lightly smiled, " Now leave that... that was nothing great... and real. "

"Bhabhi please... tell me... "

She cutely smiled and shook her head, "Oh... better ask him," but seeing insistence in my eyes, she tried to say , " He said... , " but she again wrenched her upper body, " I don't know... you can ask from him first thing in morning... if that is so important for you to know... "

That was some thing I wanted to know, not because it was so important for me to know... but I was curious of every thing that happened around me.

I insisted, " You know I can't ask him... but you can tell... pleeasse "

"If you can't ask him... then forget... "

I again asserting, " I shall keep asking till you tell me... "

She seemed wearied in trap, "Oh! Ok... he told him to... look at that woman in pink sari... there... she is beautiful... but is just opposite to your wife... a man in our mill has told me in confidence that he has relations with her... and has done with her many times... and she is very fond of... oh! I can't say... that... dirty manly words... "

I giggled, " OK Bhabhi... please say... with all this happening around us... this is not for to be so reserved... "

She said shifting her stare to wall, " Oh... you are so insisting... he said she is fond of doing it... he did with her three times in two hours... she never tires... "

I gulped some salvia in throat.

She spoke faintly, "Sen than said to Reddi ji... I know this family and if he wanted I can let him meet her... " Seeing me in eyes, she hesitated, " Oh! What I am speaking... he said lie to cheer him... you... man talk about ladies."

I said, " Thanks... Bhabhi... "

She smiled and spoke , "Now you are happy... isn't... Incidentally just after he said this , you all began walking towards us, and fortunately I already knew your mother from your father's time... it had tremendous effect on Reddi ji... he became almost helpless even to sit rightly before your parents... "

She looked at me and spoke, " Next morning he phoned Sen... his voice told he couldn't sleep in the night... he asked him that if he was really serious... Sen tried to talk other things... but he only wanted to hear about your wife. After Sen had left at about 11 AM... surprisingly Reddi ji ringed me... he did that for the first time... Oh!... I still remember his voice... then I called your mother... and Sen talked to you in office... Ok this is all you wanted to... I too never believed it could happen like this... now tell where is our fault... except that little joke of Sen... he shouldn't have said that... but it has come for so good to all!."

11 -----------------------

However I would never forget what she lied after this truth. With out looking in my eyes, she said, " You are worried... so still... fortunately you can have second look... your wife is yet intact... and I told you is sleeping alone in our bedroom. We can call off every thing from this moment and forget... mother is clear about it... if it is not ok with both of you... tell me... we may deny Reddi ji out right... "

jay_kumar
jay_kumar
257 Followers