For Betterment of My Family Ch. 05a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jay_kumar
jay_kumar
262 Followers

I could have died at that innocent lie of her... I wished I said ok... we call it back... but that would have made her embraced before me. I certainly didn't want that to do with Mrs. Sen, I had been fantasizing so lovingly since evening! That is always the ladies advantage!

I said trying to look in her eyes while her glance was at her feet, " Oh no... Bhabhi... I didn't mean that... we have thought enough... "

She glanced in my eyes longer to ensure my words. That gave a sudden wrench in my loins and that came out through my eyes, as I looked back at her. Yeah! She was too tempting to be looked like that!

The lust was again consuming every restrain I was trying to hold over me.

She looked at me ," It is late now... sleep for some time... I must go now... ok... "

She left closing the door behind her and I was alone, still sitting on the bed.

-------------------------

... to continue

-----------------------------------

Your feedbacks are the drive for this narration.

jay_kumar
jay_kumar
262 Followers