For Blush

Story Info
A Dom demonstrates his essence with a katana.
758 words
3.64
16.2k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The katana is a demanding blade, razor sharp single edge and a fine balance, it is really a long scalpel, and it does not suffer fools and incompetents gladly or with mercy. It demands respect, and once received, delights its wielder with a joyful and lethal artistry. From slow and deliberate movements with eyes closed, to blinding motion that turns the room into a moving web of living steel, I have spent years giving it the respect it deserves, and have been rewarded in kind.

It was my understanding of this wonderful instrument that inspired me to show her how I felt about her, and our positions. I was her Dom and she my sub, but it was still new and tentative. My feelings for her were powerful, and I suspected that she felt the same. I knew with absolute certainty that there was one way that I could show her how I wanted us to be. My sword would, like other times in the past, speak for me. I just sincerely prayed that she would understand.

She had seen me with it before, of course. I knew it made her uncomfortable, because she was a kind and gentle woman. Nevertheless, I told her to close her eyes and stand very still. She only suspected what would come next, and I flicked the blade out to its length and cut the top button off of her blouse. She fidgeted immediately, and I told her again to hold very still. She said, "but I'm scared Master." I told her to stay quiet and trust me. She heard the blade whisper past again as the second button flew off. I saw her start to tremble and a tear ran down her cheek.

I almost stopped then. The tear running down her face unnerved me for a moment. Remembering why I had to do this, I shook off the effect and reached out once more. The bright blade sang in a tight arc and the third and last button dropped to the floor, and her blouse fell open.

"Open you eyes now," I told her softly. Her eyes were moist and questioning. "Please Master, tell me why you scared me so? I was so frightened" I said, "Dear one, I would never hurt you or allow harm to come to you. I wanted to show you that just as I can control this dangerous thing beautifully, so I can also with you. Don't you see that?"

She looked at me and considered this for a moment, and I watched the tension drain from her. The smile that came next was a very welcome relief. She said, "You can put that away now, Sir," with understanding and a laugh in her voice. I felt that something was missing, though, and suddenly I knew what remained to be said.

"Put you hands on the hilt," I told her. She started to protest but a quick glance of warning from me stopped her. "Yes Master," was all she said.

"Point it at my chest," I ordered. "Oh please, I can't do that Master," she pleaded and I responded quietly with my head slightly downcast, "do it now," I said.

I moved to her, the point of the sword just pricking the skin over my heart. A drop of blood snaked down my body. She gasped and I told her not to move. "Oh my god!" she said.

"Don't worry," I told her. "This was necessary, you see. I had to be certain about this."

I looked deeply in to her eyes and continued, "Dear one, you could move this blade just a few inches forward into my heart, and the hurt would be nothing as compared to the pain I would feel if I ever lost you. I had to make you understand the only way I knew how to'

I moved and took the sword from her and she started to cry, and embraced me, holding on to me like never before. I felt her warm tears on my cheek, and to my amazement, they were joined by mine. I have never felt as close to anyone or more understood than at that moment. I love her, and the control I will provide to her will be what she needs and wants. I cannot imagine any greater reason for respect than what she is, and will grow to be. This I promise, to protect her, hold her above all others, teach and guide her, learn together with her, and truly be her Master.