For Both Her Sons

Story Info
Mom pleasures both of her sons in a threesome.
4.2k words
4.47
311.6k
346
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,251 Followers

It started when the boys, 18 year old twins, decided to trick their mother. Some would say it was a cruel joke, but they didn't think so at the time.

They pretended to report her for several infractions in hopes that she'd be transferred back to California where the weather was perfect, instead of her current station in Alaska. The little pranksters even showed her the form they had filled out and had supposedly sent to military supervisors.

Naturally, Amy freaked out and threw a fit at her boys, before breaking into tears. That was when the prankster boys told her it was all a joke. They smoothed things over by giving her flowers, chocolate, and a few small presents which they were able to afford on their allowance.

It was all for her 45th birthday. Amy took the joke and gave her boys a massive hug, relieved that they hadn't betrayed her and jeopardized her career in the Air Force. But what the boys hadn't anticipated was that their mother was a tough woman. Air Force moms are always tough.

So she did what her country demanded of her, which was to retaliate when the situation called for it. After a month of consideration, she finally hatched the perfect plan. She got her friend to print out a fake transfer order, stating that she'd be transferred back to San Diego. To soften the blow, she'd give them each $200 gift cards if they promised not to play pranks anymore.

She waited until that night, after dinner, to unleash her plan. This would be revenge for all the pranks they had pulled over the years. After they finished eating, without further ado, she launched the surprise attack.

"I think now is the perfect time to break the news," she said. "I just received this order today. And I don't know how you'll take it."

She took the fake document and showed it to her boys.

She explained, "I've just been transferred back to Southern California. It'll be a big change and I hope you guys are ready for this."

She expected a tepid reaction followed by excitement. That's when she'd let them know it was all a gag. However, boys will be boys, and Billy and Bobby were elated by the news. They were jumping up and down. They were beyond words and had already begun an early celebration at the thought of moving away from a cold place like Alaska.

Amy regretted the prank upon seeing the brothers so jubilant at the dining table. The poor boys had already started to discuss their moving plans. Amy knew she had to end this terrible prank, and fast.

"Actually, you two should have a closer look at the order," she said. "It was a joke."

She said the last part hesitantly, knowing this wasn't going to end well. The boys took a closer look at the paper and realized it wasn't real. Their jaws dropped and their hearts were broken.

"It was a joke," she said again. "It was partly revenge for the last prank you pulled on me. And it was partly to teach both of you that sometimes jokes can be hurtful."

Both of them were stone faced for a while.

She added, "I also got you guys $200 gift cards for Amazon, each. You guys can buy plenty of things with that. Exciting, right?"

Amy took the gift cards out of her pocket and placed them on the table, in front of each of her sons.

"I think I'm going to my room," Bobby said.

Billy added, "Not cool, mom. Not cool at all."

He also got up and left, leaving Amy to sit there alone, filled with remorse.

*

It was Billy's turn to do the dishes that night. So he stood by the sink and washed everything. Normally he'd be making jokes and engaging in conversation with his mother, but he wasn't in the mood.

"Talk to me," she said. "What's on your mind?"

"Nothing," he replied. "Sorry we overreacted earlier. Thanks for the gift cards

"It seems like something important. I know I'm always busy, but I'll always be there for both of you. You can tell me anything."

"You won't like it."

This alarmed her. "I mean it. Anything."

Billy finished the dishes and turned the water off, then faced his mother. His expression was neutral. He didn't seem mad. But it was clear that there was a lot on his mind.

"It's just that moving to Alaska has been hard for us. But we didn't want to say anything. We want to support you 100%. So we kept quiet."

She was stunned. "I... I had no idea. Really?"

"Yes, mom. We're miserable here. It's boring. That's why we were so excited about the chance to move back to California."

"I'm sorry."

It felt like a massive punch to her gut. This came out of nowhere. All this time she had the wrong impression of how her sons felt. But there was more. And it only got worse.

"That's why we play jokes all the time," he explained. "There's nothing else to do. We don't fit in here. We've never had girlfriends here."

"I'm so sorry. You should have told me."

"We can't. Being a ranking officer in the Air Force means everything to you. So we'll never complain."

"I'll think of something," she said. "We can work through this."

"It's okay, mom. Seriously, we'll be fine."

Sensing his mother's distress, he leaned in to give her a quick kiss on the cheek and thanked her again for the gift card before going upstairs to his room.

*

Amy's mind was preoccupied the next day at the base. Her job was of the utmost importance to national security, so she kept focus on her tasks overseeing base operations and maintenance. In between these duties, all she could think about was her boys.

She loved her military life and the cold weather which reminded her of her youth.

But at what cost? Her sons hated living on the Alaskan base. She should have realized that life would be tough for boys who grew up in warm weather and socially active environments. They were popular back home. Here, they struggled making new friends and finding things to do with their free time.

Worse, boys their age should be out dating. Meeting girls. Gathering new experiences of love and heartbreak. It was part of growing up and they were missing it.

During her break, Amy sat alone in her office with a cup of coffee. All she could do was feel remorse over how she misjudged these past few years. She thought she was giving them a great experience bringing them here. Instead, she kept them trapped and didn't even realize it.

But maybe there was something she could do?

Nearly a year ago, a male officer had been caught with a browser full of erotic stories. Surely, most of the guys at the base looked at pornography (and women, too). But it was the type of porn that made him the butt of jokes for several months after.

Amy couldn't have cared less. Men watch porn. That's life. But she was curious to some degree. She knew the guy well, so she was interested to know if the jokes about his reading habits were true. So one night at home, she checked out the erotica website and the authors that he liked to read.

The rumors were true. There were collections of hardcore stories with moms and sons. She thought it was gross and she wanted to kick that guy in the balls when she saw him the next day. Nonetheless, she was curious and needy, so she skimmed one of the stories. Then another. And another. The taboo was surreal and intense. She read until she felt an overwhelming urge to masturbate. Then she came. It was a hot little orgasm which relieved all the stress from her homelife.

She couldn't judge her fellow officer after that. Incest was a hot fantasy, even she had to admit; still, she swore to herself to never return to that website again.

Could this be the basis of a private operation to win back her boys and make amends?

Though she was middle-aged, Amy still maintained the same rigorous fitness routine as when she was a cadet. Even now, she still managed to turn the heads of new recruits, and with her sharp ears she often overheard comments like how they were dying to fuck her, or they'd call her a world-class MILF.

When enough time had passed and enough thought was put into it, she decided on the plan. That was it. It was a done deal. The operation was a go.

*

When she arrived home she changed out of her uniform and rinsed her body in the shower. She undid her regulation ponytail and let her hair fall loose. Then she applied a few extra touches of makeup. As she gazed at her reflection in the mirror, she could hardly recognize herself. 'I really am a MILF,' she thought.

She finished off 'her look' with a silk robe. Then she went barefoot down the hall to summon the boys to her bedroom. They looked at her strangely because she never walked around in her robe, much less with extra makeup and her hair down.

She had them sit on her bed. She pulled up the chair from her dresser and sat in front of them. Neither of the brothers knew what to expect, which meant that she'd have the element of surprise.

"I'm sure you're wondering what this is about," she said.

They both agreed.

Amy continued, "I didn't realize how burdensome moving here was for both of you. I honestly had no idea. For that, I'm truly sorry. And as a mother, my main duty is to my children, above all else."

"You're not quitting your position, are you?" Bobby asked.

"No, I love my job, and I love defending my country. I also have a duty as a mother to make sure my children live happily in their environment."

"So what are you suggesting?" Billy asked.

"You two have never had girlfriends, correct?"

They were both embarrassed and pointed out that they had semi-casual girlfriends in California, but not in Alaska because the dating scene for their age group is so different. But it was obvious by their blushing that they were both still virgins.

"So what else do you do with your time?" she asked. "I mean, boys your age must have some sort of outlet in that particular area."

They were both surprised.

"Are you asking what I think you're asking?" Bobby inquired.

"Yes, and answer honestly. Do you two watch porn?"

Billy cringed hard. "Seriously?"

"Yes, seriously. If you want my help, answer the question honestly. And don't hold back either, or else the deal is off."

"A deal?" Billy questioned.

"Yes, there will be a new, unconventional, arrangement between the three of us. I promise it will be worth your time once we complete this process. Now tell me, do you two watch porn? If so, what kind?"

They were caught off guard and equally intrigued, especially with her looking so good in that robe. Whatever the offer was going to be, they were eager to find out, no matter how shameful the journey getting there was. They hesitantly listed their porn viewing habits, explaining what they watch and the sites they go to.

It wasn't a huge surprise to learn that they viewed pornographic material multiple times per day. The real surprise was their taste in porn; mature women, older women, seduction, gang bangs, glory holes, and a few things which Amy had never even heard of.

The 'confession' nearly made Amy's head spin, realizing how horny her boys were. Obviously she knew that 18 year olds were horny in general, but she never realized to what extent. But it played right into her plans.

"Why do you want to know all this?" Bobby asked.

A lump formed in Amy's throat. Could she really follow through? Her hands shook from nerves. She pulled herself together. She made a plan, and as a member of this country's defense, she'd be disappointed if she failed.

"Wouldn't it be nice to have someone help with your needs? As a girlfriend figure, I mean. Taking care of things in an orderly and experienced manner."

"Is this a joke?"

"I thought you were tired of pranks? Or is this a serious offer?"

Amy looked fierce. "If it was a serious offer, would you two accept it?"

The brothers looked timid and unsure of themselves. After all, it could have been another prank. Their reluctance was understandable.

Until...

Amy stood and undid her silk robe. She stood naked before her boys. Her athletic body was on full display, with toned legs from miles of daily running, toned arms from strength training, small breasts that sagged from age, and a shaven crotch. Her brown nipples were already hard at this point.

"Now do I have your attention?" she asked, sitting back down, naked.

It amused her to see the boys nodding like puppy dogs, their eyes bewildered from staring at her nakedness. She sat there like she was speaking to a general, with perfect posture and her chin held high.

Amy kept her shoulders wide and breasts pointed forward. "This deal will remain top secret. None of this information will ever leave this house. Not a word spoken to anyone. The punishment is death. Are we clear?"

The brothers nodded without hesitation, staring at mom's tits.

She continued, "This is how it'll work: no more pranks and no more feeling sorry for yourselves. It's time to act like grown men. In exchange, I'll play the girlfriend role every other day. At the same time. It will be equal treatment for each of you. Understood?"

"How do you define -- playing the girlfriend role?" Billy asked. "Do we just get to see you naked? Or... umm... will there be more?"

Amy summoned more courage. "That all depends. What would you expect from a girlfriend?"

"Lots of touching," Bobby said.

"Very well."

Amy pulled her seat closer so the boys were within arms length.

She gave them her express permission to touch her breasts, which they took full advantage of. They rubbed, cupped, and squeezed her small tits. They even played with her stiff brown nipples. It sent a shockwave down her spine and made her pussy tingle. Her nipples became harder.

"You know," Bobby said, holding mom's breast. "I think girls our age would probably... um..."

Amy raised an eyebrow. "Probably what?"

"Ummm... you know... suck our cocks?"

"Was that a question or a request?"

"That was probably a request," Bobby said.

So the boys wanted their cocks sucked by mom, eh? She was prepared for this. Amy had yet to meet a man who didn't love having his dick sucked.

"Fine. You're right. Women these days are fully expected to provide oral and I have to hold myself to that standard for this deal."

The boys could hardly believe it. They froze from nerves, prompting Amy to ask, "Well?"

At this point, they understood that this was a serious offer. After all, their mom was already naked and they were feeling up those nice tits of hers. So they both stood despite their nervousness. Their hands were around their pants. They hesitated, as virgins would.

"First time?" Amy asked. "Or are you afraid to show your mother?"

"Kind of both."

"Yeah, this is awkward, mom."

She nodded. "I know it's awkward. But I want this to work. I could never forgive myself if you two were miserable because of me."

With that, she reached forward. Slow enough to give either of them a chance to stop her from doing this. But neither of them did. She pulled down their pants and underwear in a single motion. For the first time since they were grown up, she saw their cocks, just inches from her face. Billy was erect while Bobby was almost there. After a few seconds of exposure, both of them were erect.

Amy took the moment to examine her boys. She marveled at each penis and appreciated how they had grown to become fine young men. They were about the same size, with only subtle differences. She examined every curve and line on their cocks.

Then she bent down and took them in her mouth, one at a time, while holding their shafts in her hand. Bobby first for a few seconds, then Billy for the same amount of time. Back and forth in tandem. She took them in her mouth and sucked, bobbing her head and swirling her tongue.

Oral sex was her specialty. She could feel her sons ache and throb each time her mouth devoured them. She enjoyed making them twitch with a swirling technique from her tongue. It was insanely erotic and she felt guilty for enjoying sucking them off so much.

The responses were overwhelming:

"Oh fuck, mom. Unbelievable."

"God, living in Alaska is totally worth this."

Amy looked up and winked at her boys while sucking their throbbing manhoods. She continued sucking with the same technique as equal as she could, hoping this would be over soon.

But to her surprise, complaints came:

"No fair. Billy gets more time in your mouth."

"Bobby gets more tongue action though. And I think you suck him harder, too."

She thought fast to defuse the situation. Then she pulled both of their cocks at the same time. Their cocks pressed together in her overstuffed mouth, but they didn't complain because they were in mom's hot mouth. She tried closing her lips the best she could and she slathered them with her tongue.

With their competitive nature they fought for prime real estate in mom's mouth. Each of them trying to outdo the other and push deeper for more pleasure and attention. Their cocks glided across Amy's tongue in the process.

After a while Bobby said, "I don't want to cum rubbing against Billy like this. Can I try your pussy?"

The question shook Amy to the core. Why hadn't she anticipated this?

She spit their cocks out. "Isn't this good enough?"

"Yeah, but if I had a girlfriend, things would end with fucking."

She sighed. "Fine, but make it fast while I finish off your brother."

"How come he gets to lose his virginity and I don't?" Billy complained.

What a surreal taboo. She'd be taking their virginities. How crazy it seemed. But god it made her pussy wet. She could feel herself clenching down there. But still, there were problems with the situation. Namely that she only had one pussy and two cocks to pleasure.

Amy looked at her boys. "Okay, so how should we do this? One at a time?"

"It's easy," Bobby said. "We can both go at the same time. We've seen enough DP, group sex, and gangbang videos to know how this works."

"Yeah!" Billy agreed.

Amy sat there stunned by the eagerness of her boys, wondering what kind of mess she had created. Before she could say a word to protest, Billy stood and lifted her by the arms while Bobby lifted her legs. They picked her up and placed her naked body on the bed like she was a prized possession to be claimed. It was all very primal. Frankly, she accepted the submissive role because she felt she owed them.

"I've got her pussy!" Billy proclaimed.

"I've got her ass then!" Bobby countered. "Don't worry, I'll be gentle, mom. I've always wanted to fuck a MILF's asshole."

Oh goodness, these boys were unstoppable. But this was her doing. Her idea. Her plan. There was no reason to stop now. All of their sex organs were craving for it. It was for the best, really. Billy laid flat on his back as mom got on top, while Bobby got behind her, ready to fuck her asshole.

"Oh wow," Amy said. "You two certainly have this figured out."

"We watch tons of porn while you're at the base, mom. Now relax."

In an instant, Amy felt her boys plunging deep within her. Their erections were rock hard and in desperate need of relief. She felt Billy enter her pussy from below while Bobby spread her butt from behind and stretched her ass with his horny cock. It was a good thing she left plenty of saliva from sucking it because Bobby didn't bother adding any extra lube.

Once her holes had enough time to adjust from the incestuous invasion, they began to fuck her like a piece of meat. Not bad for virgins. Oh, what a massive turn-on this was for Amy, letting her boys use her in such a lewd manner. Her holes were filled simultaneously and it was unlike anything she had ever felt before in her life. It was sensational to look down and see Billy's flustered facial expressions as he claimed her pussy.

"Are you boys enjoying this?" Amy moaned.

"Fuck yes, mom! Pussy feels better than I dreamed."

"Your butthole is so much better than jerking off, mom."

Now they had become unfiltered little monsters. Their confidence grew with each thrust into mom's body. Their rhythm increased and they fucked her holes even harder, with more tenacity. It was like this was the most natural thing in the world, nature's way of turning boys into men.

HeyAll
HeyAll
22,251 Followers
12