For Both Her Sons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,207 Followers

She wanted to laugh while getting fucked. "I never imagined things would get this far... ohhhh... you two are filling me so deep."

As the boys gained more confidence with their newly discovered sexual prowess, they threw themselves into the task with gusto, thrusting with perfect synchrony.

Her body moved with primal instinct, feeling the energy between them, and it filled her with a wild, animalistic joy. She gasped and moaned as the brothers sent waves of pleasure throughout her body. Her hair flew around her head and her nipples hardened. Her moans of pleasure grew louder and more insistent.

"I'm glad you boys are enjoying this," she panted. "You're officially men now... Uhh... oh fuck... Do you like that? This is something for grown men... Ohh... you're handling yourselves well... oh... no more pranks... okay?"

The brothers agreed to stop the pranks forever, but their competitive nature had returned in the most perverted way possible. It became a contest to see who was the better man, who had the most stamina, who could fuck mom the hardest and make her cry, scream, and cum. They used all their youthful might. Her pussy was being ravished, her rectum and all those hidden nerve endings were being stimulated like never before. It was like they wanted to fuck her into a million pieces.

She cried, "Oh god!! Don't stop!"

Of course they wouldn't. The boys continued their playful banter while fucking their mom:

"It's time to creampie her pussy."

"I'm about to make a mess in her ass!"

True to their word, they filled massive amounts of cum into her pussy and asshole. They pumped hard and fast into mother's forbidden holes. It gave Amy a perverse sense of delight feeling her boys cum inside her. That fresh, hot, virgin cum that belonged to her sons. They pumped and pumped until they were drained.

They kept ravishing her holes until Amy shed tears and screamed. Her back arched and her butt clenched. Her toes curled. As their bodies quivered together, they reached the pinnacle of their ecstasy. Finally, with a series of low moans, Amy exploded in orgasm. She made a real mess all over poor Billy, whose crotch was now covered in mom's squirt. Her body tensed so hard that she collapsed onto Billy's chest.

The boys collapsed beside her, totally worn out. Amy lay there, her body still shaking from the intensity of the experience. She felt a deep sense of satisfaction, as well as an incredible connection to her sons. Even after the powerful orgasm, she had enough wits to realize that the brothers high-fived each other.

Mission accomplished, she thought. With her pussy and ass worn out, her sexual needs beyond satisfied, she knew this was the perfect plan. And she was right.

She needed a shower after the sexual encounter was over. She had to crouch down in her tub and use the movable shower head to clean her pussy and asshole, which were sore from the pounding. Cum washed down the drain and she wondered how far things would eventually lead.

When she looked at her reflection in the bathroom mirror after the shower, she noticed a post-orgasmic glow. How radiant she looked. Would any of her fellow Air Force officers notice tomorrow? Would any of her superiors or subordinates notice that she received the fucking of a lifetime?

Maybe. But they'd never suspect that it came from her own boys.

The next awkward part came later that night, before bedtime. The brothers were naked underneath her blanket, fighting over who'd get to cuddle with her and fondle those marvelous tits she possessed. She dropped her robe, getting naked, then she turned off the lights and nestled between her sons, letting each of them suckle on a breast.

The End

vote / comment / follow

12