For Christopher

Story Info
She reunites with her Master.
1k words
4.5
8.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A/N: Thank you all for the constructive criticism and the encouragement on my first piece! Keep it coming.

*****

I walk into the hotel lobby, knitting my fingers together. I try to remember everything he has instructed me to do. I look down at my manicured hands and start checking off things in my head. I shaved this morning, my hair was combed, I was wearing his favorite pair of white lace underwear and matching bra, and I had arrived exactly on time. I found our room, 445, at the end of the hall. I knock on the door and keep my head lowered until he answers. I look up at him, and my heart swells.

I finally get to see Christopher, my childhood best friend and lover. He looks at me with the most loving, caring gaze, and invites me into our room. I could hardly take my eyes off of his after all these years. I restrain myself from leaping into his arms and kissing those perfect lips. Instead, I kneel at his feet.

He smiles at me. We both know how critical it is to be serious this first time. I need to be his and he needs to dominate me. Instead of sitting with me and talking about our lives over the past couple of years, he quietly invites me onto the bed with him. I climb in willingly and await further instruction.

First, he peels off my shirt and bra, admiring the tits he has seen many times over FaceTime and Skype calls. He kisses my lips tenderly, holding my face and biting my bottom lip. I close my eyes and feel his lips travel down my neck, sucking on that sweet spot that sends shivers through my body. His lips move farther down to my tits, where he begins to gently lick and play with my nipples. Before long, he begins biting down on my nipple, and bold, dominant Christopher comes out.

After removing my jeans and panties, I am blindfolded and tied to the bed posts. He places a spreader bar between my ankles and places a ball gag in my mouth. I shiver with excitement and anticipation, waiting anxiously for his next touch.

Not surprisingly, I feel the riding crop being traced over my legs. I tense up and wait for the first blow. But I know Christopher, and he will make me crave it first. He teases my clit with the end of the crop. I try to close my legs, but the spreader bar prevents it. Nonetheless, I earn myself a swat on each of the insides of my thighs. I groan, wishing it was on my pussy. He leans down and whispers in my ear,

"If you behave, I will not punish your ass."

He then instructs me to be very quiet and very still. I am shaking in anticipation, and after what seems like forever, the crop lands perfectly on my wet, exposed pussy. I stay quiet, but jump slightly.

Whack. Again, I jump slightly.

Whack. As the crop lands on my clit, I moan in pleasure.

This time he hits me even harder and I can't help but to moan past my ball gag and arch my back. He keeps whipping my pussy, the white-hot pain turning into warm waves of pleasure coursing through my veins. Suddenly, he stops.

I hear the sound of his clothes dropping to the floor, and my ball gag is removed. He forces my mouth open and instructs me to stick my tongue out. I begin begging for his cock.

"Master, please let your pet suck your cock!"

I feel the tip of his exceptionally large cock spread pre-cum around my lips, like lip gloss. He finally shoves his hard cock down my throat and I begin sucking furiously, worshiping every inch of his cock with my tongue. As he begins thrusting in my mouth, I let my jaw go slack and stick my tongue out so I can lick his balls as he fucks my face. I feel his cock twitch in my mouth, then it is gone. I pout in frustration, and he chuckles.

"I'm saving all of my cum for you later, pet," he tells me.

My blindfold and restraints are removed. He holds me close and kisses my lips tenderly, as I have dreamed of for years. After forcing my legs apart, he looks at me in the eyes, leans his forehead into mine, and slams his cock into me. I feel so complete. We both stare at each other, breathing heavily. He then grabs me by my throat and begins to slam his cock in and out of me, giving me absolutely no time to adjust. I try to wiggle out of his vice-like grip, but to no avail. He only pins me down tighter. I am gasping for air before he loosens up. He flips me onto my stomach and smacks my ass.

"Up," he commands.

He begins shoving his cock into my dripping cunt once more. His fingers begin to tangle themselves in my hair, ripping my head up so he can have access to my tits. He alternates between squeezing my tits and reaching around and teasing my clit. Finally, I can't take it any more. The constant teasing and playing with my tits makes it unbearable for me. He notices and grabs me by my throat, still furiously thrusting in and out of me.

"Beg your Master to cum."

I scream, "Please Sir, please let your pet cum! I'm begging you Sir, your pet wants so badly to cum!"

One word. The word we have spoken over the phone for years.

"Cum."

I find my release and am in absolute ecstasy. I had never had an orgasm so powerful. I feel him shove his cock into my ass and find his release, too. After we have come down from our highs, we collapse into each others arms and stare at each other for what seems like an eternity. Finally, he kisses me on the lips and strokes my back until I fall asleep with him.