For Darcy

Story Info
A threesome gone pleasantly awry.
3.9k words
3.81
90.2k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's disclaimers

First off, please do not read more into the title than the above two words provide. While they may have had a coercive influence on the writing of this piece, this "person" has nothing, whatsoever, to do with the story below. The misleading title is merely a grudgingly offered dedication… of sorts.

Secondly, thanks to Mr. Gates for making this a much smaller, more closely linked world we all now attempt to peacefully coexist within, all names and certain details (both back then and in the present, which might assist someone {who's business it isn't} in narrowing down this incident to when, where and between whom) have been altered to cover for the non-innocent.

And thirdly, having not actually been there at the time this took place; I can only approximate the words, thoughts, reactions and motivations of those involved. You see, this "incident" was relayed to me by the third party in what happened that night, roughly a year after it went down… while basking in the blissful afterglow of a dark and stormy and intensely intimate night. Which is another story entirely and is not open for discussion, thank you.

Now, here goes.

To begin with, I think brief descriptions of two of the people involved would be in order. Chris (party of the first part) was 5' 10" (tall for a girl) and at the time I'd guess she weighed in right around 165 pounds. She had straight shoulder-length brunette hair, dark eyes, lush full lips and a nose that had been broken several times. Chris's volatile temperament had contributed to this nasal rearrangement on more than a couple of occasions, one of which I was angrily involved in. You see, I broke it for her. If I remember correctly, it was for the fifth time in her life.

Plain and simple, you don't want your arrogant, intrusive nose broken, then don't go around sticking it within range of my fist.

And yet, Chris was an attractive young woman, whom I normally got along with famously. She was generally good natured, funny as hell, and a lot of fun to hit the bars with… providing she didn't get too deep in the tequila bottle. It was one of two weaknesses that I was aware Chris had.

Wanting nothing more in life than to be a good cop, Chris was a serious-minded criminology major. She was also the captain and center forward on the volleyball team. Which meant that Chris was forced to wear an extremely constrictive sports bra when she played. This was to prevent her from giving herself raccoon eyes when she came down after spiking the ball right into the face of the poor girl stationed across the net from her. You see, Chris possessed the measurements to complement her tanned and extraordinarily healthy frame; 38D-29-36.

Kathy (party of the second part) was the exact opposite of Chris. 5' 6", maybe 120 pounds dripping wet, a fair-skinned, dishwater blonde with pale blue eyes, an inline nose, stingy lips, and unimpressive measurements; 32C-26-28 (damn near boyish, in my opinion) pretty much sums her up, at least physically. A third year Med. student, Kathy was the studiously intelligent type… somewhat of a geek-glassed bookworm, but she could be bright and almost cheery when she wanted to be. Not exactly what I would consider to be a barrel of laughs, but she was tolerable in subdued and civilized surroundings.

Kathy could also be moody and was extremely secretive concerning her personal life. This insistent obsession Kathy had for her personal privacy, I truly believe, was the root cause for what happened on the night in question.

Although physically, as well as being emotional and temperamental complete opposites, Chris and Kathy had been friends in college, not exactly what would be considered bosom buddies and pals, but they were close enough that they could let their hair down with each other. On the evening this "incident" was instigated, they were splitting pizza and a pitcher of beer at a watering hole off campus. As is almost always the case with friends and beer, the banter between them inextricably gravitated to sex.

An aside here, if you please. Men do not have an automatic lock on this particular form of verbal entertainment. You get two or more women together and what passes for polite conversation can quickly sink right into the gutter. Women, once their tongues have been sufficiently loosened (either with enough booze, or in the spirit of "friendly" female competition), will tell relative strangers intimate things about their lives they would never even consider revealing to anyone close to them, especially to another woman who's close to them. I ask you, what woman in her right mind would knowingly provide potential ammunition to a possible competitor?

Guys, on the other hand, even when they're way down in their cups, boasting about (and forever embellishing upon) their past conquests, can be so damned close-mouthed when it comes to sharing intimate details about themselves. Especially with a woman, and never, ever "God forbid!" with another guy. Men can be so fucking aggravating.

Anyway, Kathy told Chris that her boyfriend had been hinting lately that he would like to try a threesome. Kathy said she wasn't too keen on the idea, but that her boyfriend was becoming more and more vocal about it, and she knew that Chris had been involved in a couple a threesomes, and the two of them really did seem to get along rather well, and well…

Eventually, Kathy got around to asking the question Chris already suspected was coming: Would Chris be interested in joining her and her boyfriend in some sexual antics? For just this one time, so her boyfriend's curiosity could be satisfied and then maybe he would get off this destructive kick that, if allowed to continue, couldn't do anything but destroy an otherwise solid relationship.

Now, a couple of things have to brought out about these two young women, otherwise certain unforeseen responses, along with a possible underlying motivation, might get a bit cloudy further on.

Chris knew for a fact that Kathy had been involved in a threesome in her sophomore year and that, sufficiently liquored up one night, she had confessed that it had been the most amazing sexual experience of her life. So, to Chris, her friend's hesitancy to engage in another one with her current boyfriend had been puzzling.

There was also something Chris knew, that Kathy was unaware anyone even suspected about her. In training to be a good cop, and also snoopy by nature, Chris had given herself a class assignment; dig deep and find out who the hell Kathy was secretly seeing. It turned out that unassuming Kathy was seeing another student on campus, a black guy. This would be a mega taboo back in Kathy's small Midwestern town, but it really wasn't all that big a thing in the more cosmopolitan atmosphere of a Big Ten college town. So, this could very well have been behind Kathy's apparent reluctance to bring the matter up with her friend.

However, something else naive Kathy was also unaware of was that Chris had been with several black guys in the past three years. She had found them to be not only sexually aggressive…even overtly demanding…in bed, but all three guys had provided her with not just multiple, but double quadruple orgasms that had been unbelievably intense. She had reached sexual heights with these possessive black guys which, so far, had been unattainable with the normal, run-of-the-mill white guys.

Why this particular interracial aspect turned her on the way it did was something Chris didn't even bother questioning. She merely accepted it as being an undeniable fact of her sex life and enjoyed the fruits Mother Nature…in her infinite wisdom…provided for a girl who was not only smart enough to recognized it, but was able to fully appreciated what was graciously being presented to her. It was the most incredible sex she had ever known, no one was getting hurt, and besides, she really didn't give a royal rat's ass what anyone else thought, anyway. It was her life and she would live it to the fullest, and any goddamn way she chose to conduct her private life was her business. No one else's.

Chris, much to Kathy's amazement, readily accepted the offer. She had seen Kathy's secret boyfriend and considered him to be one prime hunk of sexual masculinity. He was tall and lathe, not bad looking and darkly sensual, so the prospect of "sampling" her friend's private goodies was positively irresistible.

Kathy, for some unfathomable reason, had seemed even less keen on the idea than she had been earlier, but she had promised her boyfriend she would look into maybe setting it up for him. She had also made the salacious offer to Kathy and backing out, with no reasonable explanation for doing so, would make her appear to be sorely unsophisticated. So, plans were made for the three of them to get together for pizza and beer Friday night. To sort of feel one another out about this wicked idea, before they found themselves naked and not at all sure they wanted to go through with it, which would be embarrassing to all concerned.

Friday night arrived…way too quickly for nervous Kathy and not near soon enough to suit anxious Chris. Kathy arrived with her mysterious boyfriend and introduced (party of the third part) Tom. Pouring them all frothy mugs of beer, Chris said she had seen Tom around campus and also at the track meets. Tom, at that time, had briefly held the NCAA record for the hundred yard high hurdles.

Much to Kathy's dismay, Chris and Tom hit it off right from the start. Tom was sharp and quick-witted and it wasn't long before he and Chris were exchanging good-natured potshots with each other. Nothing was openly discussed about what was in store for them when they left the bar, but it didn't take a soothsayer to catch on to the fact that both Tom and Chris would be all for the idea. Kathy, the closer it got to them actually leaving, and most assuredly ending up naked and sexually involved, was becoming increasingly like the proverbial long-tailed cat caught in a room full of senile old ladies in rocking chairs; agitated as hell.

Summoning up all the courage she could muster, shortly after midnight, Kathy said that, if they were really going to do this, "Then let's get out of here and get to it." Reiterated to me a year later, the thought had to have been inside Kathy's head that the sooner they "got to it" the quicker it would be over and done with.

Chris followed Kathy and Tom back to Kathy's small apartment and once they were upstairs with the shades safely drawn, a bottle of wine was brought out. "Wine to sooth the savage beast," Kathy had quipped, handing the bottle to Tom to uncork. And soothing Tom's savage beast was exactly what Chris had on her naughty mind.

Half the bottle soon empty, Tom…with an inviting grin on his ebony features…finally popped the bubble that had been floating in the air all evening; which of them was going to go first. Kathy, hoping that push coming to shove, essentially bringing the matter to glaring head might, in some magical way, alter what was clearly inevitable, suggested that Chris…being their guest…should go first. Kathy might just as well have been whistling in a stiff wind. This close having a hot and sweaty go with sexy black Tom, Chris wasn't about to turn chicken run anywhere, except maybe into the bedroom.

Having already kicked of her sneakers when she arrived, Chris stood up and dressed only in shorts and a tube top…she seldom wore a bra and never wore panties, it didn't take her long to get naked. She looked thoughtfully back and forth between both of them. Then, smiling like an impish little girl on Christmas morning, she reached down and tapped Tom on the forehead. "Tag, you're it."

Tom was off the couch in an instant, and was totally naked not much longer after that. Tom and Chris appraised each other. He liked what he saw in her and Chris definitely liked what she saw on him; six already semi-hard inches of tempting, uncut black cock, and it was still growing. Grinning at each other, they turned and in unison chimed in, "You're turn, Kathy."

Now, along with wanting to get a big long taste of delectable Tom, Chris had more than once entertained the idea of getting Kathy loaded on vino, then getting her ethereal-figured friend delightfully naked and seeing what naughtiness could develop between them.

Kathy wasn't simply caught, she was irrevocably trapped. While going through with this might prove damaging to her and Tom's secret relationship, calling it off…right in front of smirking Chris… would, in their eyes, prove beyond a shadow doubt that she was still just a small town girl from the conservative Midwest.

It took Kathy ten times longer to disrobe than Tom and Chris combined had spent getting rid of their clothes. Her flats got nervously wedged off her bare feet, then she slowly unbuttoned her blouse, untucked it from her skirt, took it off and carefully folded it over the back of her chair. Next, her plaid skirt was unzipped, stepped out of, and then it joined her blouse. This left Kathy attired in a way Chris never would have suspected from her outwardly prim friend; in a half-cup, black lace bra and a very skimpy red silk thong.

With nervous determination, the front-clasp bra was undone and dropped on the chair behind Kathy and, with a challenging look in her watery eyes, she quickly peeled off her sexy thong and threw it aside. To her pleasant surprise, Chris couldn't help noticing that her now nude…and maybe not so prim and proper after all…friend's pussy was baby-bald smooth.

Defiantly, and in a shaky voice…like she hadn't done this sort of thing before, Kathy asked; "Okay, now what?"

Seeing some very definite possibilities in her naked friend, Chris had another arousing matter, even closer to her, that she wanted to see was properly handled first. "I'd say one, or both of us, ought to see to getting Tom here ready to satisfy at least one of us."

With a huge grin and flashing lights in his dark eyes, Tom had boldly declared, "Oh, you can count on it being both of you." He had brazenly looked Chris up and down. "Definitely… and at least one time apiece before the night is over. Guaranteed." He put his hands on his hips and thrust them forward, causing his nearly erect cock to quiver like a ready lance. "Now, how does one of you propose to go about getting me ready for all of this?"

Chris took a step forward and placed her palms against his chest. "You just sit your tight ass right back down, handsome, and you're going to find out." With that, she had pushed him back down on the couch and was instantly kneeling between his splayed legs, holding his thickening cock in her hand. Not wanting to take her attention completely off Tom's sweet chocolate cock, she slid her eyes sideways up at Kathy, "Well, you gonna help me out here, or you just stand there, gawking like some wide-eyed monkey?"

Kathy went bed sheet white. "You're… you're not going to…"

Something was all wrong about this. Kathy had been in this same situation at least once before. She had a fairly good idea of how things were suppose to go. She also knew damned good and well how all of this was going progress once one of them had taken the very noticeable edge off Tom's now fully erect and throbbing ardor.

Chris had no idea what it could be, but whatever the hell was behind Kathy's shockingly aghast attitude at the situation, it pissed her off. "You just stand there and watch, and maybe even learn something… little girl." Turning her full and undivided attention back to the rock-hard matter in her manipulating hands, Chris lowered her head and proceeded to take Tom's entire erect cock not only into her mouth, but down her throat, all the way down to his cum-bloated balls, in one slow, yet continuous swallow.


Tom admitted to me that he had been caught totally off guard. Not that he had been surprised that Chris went down on him, by then it had been a forgone conclusion that she would, but that, in under twenty seconds, Chris had done what it had taken Kathy several months to successfully accomplish; swallow him whole.

Cupping Tom's balls in her hands and massaging them, Chris had begun working her drooling mouth up and down on his cock, sucking and slurping noisily and with indisputable skill. It proved, Tom confessed as he lay there replaying this story for me, to be the second best blowjob he had ever gotten. Need I bother admitting whom he got the absolute best blowjob of his life from?

While Chris was expertly sucking Tom off, Kathy was rooted in place and shaking like a leaf on an aspen tree in a high wind. Only, it wasn't from any mounting sexual excitement, it was from anger. Outright, unmitigated jealousy, might be a better way of putting it. "You two are… you're fucking disgusting,' she managed to heatedly sputter. "A pair of utterly disgusting animals… and I… I hate you both." With tears streaming down her cheeks, Kathy had whirled around, raced into the bedroom and slammed the door.

"I'm sorry," Tom had apologized to Chris. "This was my idea in the first place, but Kathy seemed ready to go along with it. I don't know what's come over her since…"

Regretfully having to remove his mouth-watering cock from between her fluttering lips in order to be understood, Chris assured him that there was no need to apologize. It happened, "Even in assumed consensual threesome." She had greedily lapped up the copious precum seeping from the peehole, coating the swollen head of his pulsating cock with slimy icing, then winked. "Now, you just hold on, big boy, cause, unless your balls always tighten up like this when a real woman has your cock in her mouth, you're about ready to blow."

About to blow? Tom said it had been all he could do not to cum like an out-of-control fire hose in Chris's amazing mouth while Kathy had been carrying on her childish harangue.

Thirty seconds more of Chris's voracious, vacuum cleaner blowjob and Tom's balls erupted like they never had before. And Chris hadn't let up there. As he had emptyed himself into her hot mouth, she had swallowed every bit of it. Not so much as one tiny cum-bubble had been allowed to escape past her tightly pursed lips. And, she had continued to nurse his cock until it had withered back to its normal size before letting it slip from between her pouting lips.

She had licked her lips of any possible residue (Like there had been a chance in hell of there being any there.) Then, with his flaccid, slippery, black cock cradled lovingly in her white hand, she had looked up at him and coquettishly batted her long eyelashes. "Now what, you delicious man?"

Tom hadn't been able to breathe yet, let alone suck in enough wind to speak, but he had managed to squeak out, "A lot more. And I mean whole lot more, you sweet-mouthed bitch."

Chris had agreed wholeheartedly, but suggest that it might be smarter if they continued this aborted threesome some place safer than in now-absent Kathy's front room."

Tom's eyes had gone wide. "You got that right. Hand me my pants." Chris had handed them to him then retrieved her shorts. "Kathy hasn't got a gun in there with her, but she does keep a can of Mace in the nightstand." Tom already had one leg jammed into his jeans and was jumping around trying to get the other one in. "I've got a track meet coming up," he had continued while struggling to pull up the zipper of his too tight jeans, "and I'd like to be able to see those hurdles coming at me."

In less then five minutes both of them were somewhat dressed, out the front door, and sprinting for Chris's Volvo.

Tom and Chris didn't spend the rest of that night in a "No Tell" motel far out of town, they spent the whole weekend there. Tom told me he did things with Chris that he had only dreamed of, and also learned a couple of lewd, crude and nasty twists from her that he had never even imagined were possible, let alone permissible.

12