For Eternity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kara24
kara24
53 Followers

Slowly, I came down to earth. Adam stood up, and walked slowly round untying my bonds. I lay still, exhausted. I felt weakened. I licked my lips, which were dry, and felt the long teeth that I thought Adam had removed. Had I imagined it all? He raised my head and shoulders and brought a glass to my lips. I drank deeply from the huge glass of red wine, which he held for me. I sat up, and he held me tightly to him. My head swam a little, but I felt good. Like I had, had a new lease of life. I felt fresh and clean; and held in his arms, somewhat childlike. With ease he picked me up in his arms and walked through to another room where an enormous open fire was already roaring. Heavy velvet drapes covered the windows. More candles burned here and there. I was still naked, but I was flushed with warmth. He sat down in a high backed leather armchair, and rested me in his lap. We stayed like that for a long time. How long? I don’t know. Maybe hours? Maybe days? I realized then that time meant nothing anymore.

Later, still cradled in his lap, the firelight bathing my body in a mellow glow. We talked. Without words. “How old are you? I tried to work it out at the party, but I couldn’t”. “I’m 321 years old” he replied. “And I’ve waited until now to find my true love.” He told me how he had always loved me, even before he found me. “When you were 16 I first saw you, and since then I’ve waited for you to be ready. Watching you. Every Halloween, at your funny parties I came to see if you were ready for me.”

“I never thought I would find someone like you,” I told him. “All those Halloween tricks we tried to find out who our true love would be. How silly we were. I almost thought I would see someone in the mirror tonight, too much alcohol I think.” He laughed out loud, “You silly girl, since you were 16 years old, I’ve been there every time you tried to find me!” I looked up, what did he mean? “Look”, he pointed, “In the mirror above the fire.” We both stood, I as I had before in Sara’s hallway, and he slightly to my left. I looked. I could just about see myself, although there seemed to be a transparency to my reflection, like gossamer. Behind me, there was nothing. “Didn’t you know Kara? Vampires have no reflection.”

I understood. I smiled, and saw the glint of white teeth in the corners of my mouth. Beautiful! My skin seemed smoother than ever, like porcelain, and bathed in the soft glow of candlelight, there was not a line or a mark on my face. “We will be together forever you know Kara, nothing can part us now, death has no meaning for us. You will always be this beautiful”. I turned to him, and rested my head against his chest, my fingers touched the small puncture holes in the side of my neck, which were already healing, and I knew, that this was all I wanted, eternity with Adam. I twisted my face to the mirror again; this time there was nothing there, just the flickering light of the candles burning away.

kara24
kara24
53 Followers
12