F.F.S. Don't Drop the Bowl

Story Info
It may affect Mother's head.
1.3k words
4.23
103.3k
51
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ricky come quickly, I'm about to drop Grandma's crystal bowl."

"Shit, hang on ma I have to put some clothes on I'm just out of the shower."

This wasn't strictly correct as I'd been out of the shower for some time, time I'd spent lying on my bed fantasising about a pair of breasts that lived four doors up the street.

So what, I'm 20, what else do you need to know.

I grabbed my slacks from where I'd dropped them last night and pulled them on as I ran to the kitchen, it wasn't until I was half way there that I realised my belt was missing. I'd taken that off first when I came home.

Too late to worry about it now the important thing was that Mum didn't drop the crystal bowl. It'd been her mum's and was the biggest crystal bowl you have ever seen, of course being very big it was also very heavy, too heavy for Mum to lift really. But she insisted on moving it from one place to another on a regular basis for no valid reason other than she wanted it moved to another spot.

I ran in holding up my slacks and took the bowl from her, "where are you moving it to?" I asked.

"Back into the corner."

I was about to make a smart arsed comment about it being better in one place permanently, when I felt my slacks now without any means of staying up, start to slide down.

"Mum my pants..." was as far as I got before they slid down into a pool around my ankles.

"Mum please pull them up for me". It was a plaintiff wail which was all I could manage, standing there naked in front of my mother for the first time in many years.

Mum, being a smart arse wasn't going to let me off as easily as that, Dad and my two sisters were all out so there was no one going to come in and see me, and she knew that.

"Very impressive", she smiled at me, "you take after your Dad and his Dad as well, very impressive indeed."

"Ma please pull my pants up, with them around my ankles I can't walk anywhere to put the bowl down."

"All right, I suppose I don't want you to drop the bowl so I have to help you."

"Anyway how do you know Grandpa has a big dick"? I asked.

"He was a bit sneaky when I first met him and liked to show it off, always by accident of course, but after the third 'accident,' I just enjoyed looking as it was probably even more impressive than yours."

By now she was kneeling in front of me with the waist of my slacks in her hands, but instead of pulling them up she looked up at me with an impish grin and said "I'm sorry but I have to do this, it's been about 19 years since the last time." With that she moved her head forward and planted a very light kiss about an inch away from the base of my shaft.

If I was impressive before, I was even more so now.

"Ma, for fuck sake what are you doing, and what do you mean 19 years since the last time?"

If you saw this in a movie you just wouldn't believe it, but here I was naked, with an erection and my mother on her knees in front of me, kissing me an inch away from my dick.

She said, "You'll probably find that most mothers have kissed that area of their sons when changing their nappies at some stage. Many will deny it but most of us have done it. As a matter of fact my sister has also kissed your there on one occasion as well."

"Cheryl has kissed my dick?"

"No not your dick, close but no cigar", she burst out giggling with the realisation of what she'd just said, "Even though it's a very nice cigar, just don't tell her I told you about it."

I was now rock hard, I'd never had sexual thoughts about my mother even though she was very attractive with a pretty good body for a woman of forty. But her sister Cheryl was another matter, she was in the top ten on my bucket list. She was nine years younger than Mum, only 11 years older than me and very, very sexy indeed.

"Mum please pull my pants up for me, I'm embarrassed."

Still she knelt in front of me with that glint in her eyes. "Nothing to be embarrassed about son" she smiled. "I've told you that it's very impressive, and it is."

"Ma please."

She looked directly into my eyes as she said "I love the taste of semen and by the look of you there's a load that's going to go to waste, either in a handkerchief, a sock, a tissue or down the bathroom sink. It's been a while since I've tasted a 20 year olds so I'm not letting this opportunity pass." The glint in her eye was now something more, it was just pure devilment.

She moved her head forward and at the last moment before putting my cock into her mouth said, "for fuck sake don't drop the crystal bowl."

Ten seconds later she had a mouthful, she didn't have to use her tongue, her teeth or her lips. What she did have to do was to work hard to swallow it all because it burst out of me one massive spurt after another.

I was struggling to stand on my feet, I was thrusting so hard it was a miracle that I didn't drop the crystal bowl, but somehow I managed to hang onto it.

Just.

I felt shudders go through her body as her tongue went to work seeking out the very last few drops.

Finally I was spent and when there wasn't any more for her she pulled back still with that glint in her eye saying "Mmmm very, very, impressive indeed, taste, texture, quality and quantity, I can see why older women like younger men, I might get myself a toy boy."

"Or two", she quickly added.

As she got to her feet she pulled my slacks up and held them as I walked on very unsteady legs so that I could put the bowl where she wanted it.

She then went to the door and said looking at my groin, "it looks as if there's still going to be a big waste of semen."

I was still very much erect.

She turned as she went out, "I'm going to meet your father at the garage, he's taken his car to be serviced and then I'm bringing him home.

If you play your cards right, you might want to make a move on Cheryl, she's up for it if you are. Their marriage is over and someone needs to take care of her needs, the way she tells it she needs a lot of sex. But I don't think that'll be much of a problem." She smiled again at my groin and then she was gone.

I stood there in a trance, what had just happened was just a blur.

Then the door opened again, "You might also like to check out her sister in law Jennie, she told Cheryl she wants to fuck your brains out, you might even convince them to try a threesome, they're both into just about anything."

She stood there still with that great big grin and then said, "this has been something special but it's between us, and it's also over, no more, never ever again. It was nice and I enjoyed it, maybe not as much as you, but I did enjoy it. But it's over, something to look back on, not something to look forward to. You'll just have to make do with Cheryl and Jennie."

Then she was gone again.

Still I stood there in shock, my mouth was hanging open, my eyes bugging out and I was frozen in time.

Again the door opened and she still with that smile said "thank you for not dropping the crystal bowl."