For Fun and Profit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's good," Rhonda continued, "now just go back and forth a little. Don't try to go any deeper yet..."

Angela pushed in and out of me slowly, probably not using more than two inches of the dildo. She was trying to be gentle. I tried to relax, hoping it would get easier.

"That's the way," Rhonda encouraged. "Now push in a little more each time... slowly... about a half inch... that's right..."

I couldn't tell how much of the dildo was inside me, so I didn't know how far Angela still had to go. All I knew was that my asshole was being stuffed full. I felt another bump, vein or ridge pass my sphincter about every third or fourth stroke. And then, unexpectedly, I felt Angela's hands on my hips. She lunged forward and drove the last two inches into me all at once.

"Oh... fuck..." I grunted.

Pamela moved away as Angela continued to fuck me with slow, short strokes. I felt gentle but firm hands holding my legs and arms, and someone had a hand on the back of my head so that all I could see was the leather surface of the ottoman. You could say I was being gang-raped, but it wasn't entirely unpleasant. My cock was hard and the feeling of Angela's dildo in my ass became more pleasure and less pain with each stroke.

"Let's add some more lube," Rhonda said. "Go ahead and take it out..."

I felt empty when Angela pulled out but that feeling didn't last long. The greasy dildo was back in position after just a few seconds and the head slipped past my sphincter much easier than the first time. Angela kept just the head in me for several long seconds. I could feel it wiggling a little as one of the women helped her tighten a strap.

"Ready?" Rhonda asked. "Okay, shove it all the way in this time."

"Ahhh..." I grunted, loud and long as Angela plowed into me.

The next thing I heard was a loud smack as her hips and thighs hit my backside.

"Relax, Mark," Rhonda said. "You're doing just fine."

"Angela is going to fuck you for real now," said Stephanie. "You can fight it, or you can take it like a man..."

"Go as fast and as hard as you want," Rhonda told Angela. "Mark's ready for it."

I had a different opinion but Angela didn't care. She backed out until the head of the dildo was stretching me as much as possible. I squirmed and grunted as she got a firm grip on my hips, and then she started to fuck me with deep, firm strokes.

"Is it good, Mark?" she asked. "Is it good for you?"

"Unh... ugh..." was all I could manage as she continued to thrust into me. "Oh... ah..."

"Relax, Mark," Rhonda told me. "You have a perfect ass for this, you know?"

I grunted again as Angela shifted her pelvis to change the angle of the dildo. She also changed her pace. She would pull out slowly, wait a few seconds and then slam into me. Our bodies collided with a meaty slapping sound when she hit bottom.

"Fuck him hard!" Nicki said.

"Yeah!" Denise shouted. "Fuck his brains out!"

"Light his ass on fire!" said Holly.

"Make him beg for mercy," Irene called out.

I lost count of how many times Angela thrust her strap on into me before she stopped for a moment. She had her dildo buried all the way as she ground her hips against my buttocks, making me grunt and groan. She was grunting and groaning as well, and I knew she was having an orgasm.

I thought that was going to be the end of it, but I was wrong.

Angela started fucking me again, faster and more forcefully. She was crying out as she experienced multiple orgasms from the part of the dildo that was inside her. She leaned forward and I could feel the fabric of her t-shirt on my back. The next thing I felt were her hands, grabbing and pulling my hair, forcing my head back and up. She continued to drive into me with her hip thrusts while her hands made their way to my face and into mouth. Her fingers stretched the sides of my mouth open as I grunted and groaned under her anal assault.

After every few thrusts she would grind her hips to rotate the dildo, intensifying the sensations I felt in my ass. That went on for what seemed like forever, but eventually she slowed her pace and straightened up behind me.

"Turn him over," Angela said. "I want to see his face."

I was powerless to resist. Several of the women responded and before I knew it they had flipped me over onto my back. I was lying on the floor, looking up at my briefs on the ceiling fan. I couldn't tell what sort of contortions Angela had to perform to keep her dildo from coming out of me, but I never felt it break contact.

"Put a couple of cushions under his ass," Holly said, and I felt myself being lifted so it could be done.

"Let's pull his knees up towards his chest," Robin suggested. "But make sure you keep his legs apart."

There were hands all over my body and I had no control over what was happening to me. Angela leaned forward on top of me, forcing my legs open and trapping my cock between our stomachs. She gave me a little thrust and buried the last inch of her dildo inside me. Our faces were only inches apart. Hers was red and sweaty, and I'm sure mine was, too.

"This is better, Mark," she said as she grabbed my erection. "Now I can see if you like it when I fuck your ass!"

This was something new, coming from Angela. She may have been a CFNM rookie, but she knew how to fuck. She started sliding the dildo in and out in long, slow stokes. Whatever experience she was drawing on didn't really matter to me as she thrust her dildo in and out of my asshole. She used her hands to work over my cock at the same time and I could feel her body pressing against my balls on each thrust. I wanted to cum, but Nicki had drained me so thoroughly that I knew it wasn't going to happen very soon.

"It looks like your husband likes getting his ass fucked," Denise said. "Who would have believed it?"

"Yeah, really," Pamela replied.

"I told you so," said Stephanie.

"I've got an idea," Rhonda said. "Hold his ass higher."

The women pulled my legs up and apart until my ass was in the air and the tip of my cock was above my face. The back of my head was pinned to the floor, bending my neck forward and pressing my chin into my chest. At least two women had a grip on each of my arms, holding them away from my sides and against the hard floor.

In this position Angela had full access to my exposed asshole and she brought her rubber cock straight down into my ass. Her body was horizontal on top of me as she pumped her dildo down into my ass.

"This is called a pile driver or a jack hammer," Rhonda said as Angela fucked me. "It's used in porno movies on the most wanton bitch in the cast."

"I guess that's what Mark is," said Denise. "At least for tonight, huh?"

Angela had another orgasm and it seemed like she might be through with me, but the others encouraged her to keep going.

"Fuck his ass, Angela," Nicki said. "Fuck it hard!"

"Think of all the guys who have used you," Erin added, "and fuck his ass!"

"Remember all the guys who ever treated you badly," said Heather. "Think of the guys who beat women, and take it out on Mark's ass. All of it!"

"Imagine fucking the ass of every guy who has ever made you mad," Irene told her, "and give it all to him. Don't hold anything back!"

By this time Angela was absolutely tearing my ass up. She was a strong woman, and the encouragement from her teammates provided her with enough energy to keep going. The women holding my ankles and legs (Megan, April, Robin and Kerri) pulled even more, making my ass stick up further into the air and spreading my legs even wider. It felt like Angela's thrusts went two or three inches further into my ass in this position.

Suddenly, I felt a familiar sensation in my cock and balls.

"Oh, no!" I yelled. "Oh, shit..."

"Yes, come," said Holly. "Both of you."

"Come on, Mark... together..." Angela gasped as she continued to thrust into my ass with her dildo. "I'm... ah... oh..."

Angela started a long, slow moan just as my cock began to shoot. I came all over my chest and my face, and a couple of my spurts hit the floor beyond the top of my head. This was my second orgasm in less than half an hour, but I couldn't stop coming. Another gob of semen came out of me every time Angela thrust into me. It seemed to go on forever.

"This... is... so... much... fun... Mark..." Angela gasped with each thrust. "Now... it's... my... turn... again..."

She continued thrusting and grinding her crotch into me as she came one last time. All I could do was close my eyes and grunt.

"I can't take any more, girls," she panted. "I've... that's... enough..."

Angela unfastened her harness and moved over to the sofa to recover from her orgasmic experience. She looked totally exhausted and, like me, I'm sure she was barely aware of the admiring comments the other women were making. Megan and Kerri lowered my legs gently to the floor before they released their grip. I rolled onto my side and stayed still. My arms and legs were almost as sore as my asshole and I didn't want to move. It was at least a minute before I managed to get up on my knees. I reached between my legs and started to remove the dildo.

"Let me do that," said Holly. "I need to clean it up so Angela can have it as a souvenir."

She had to untangle one of the straps from around my leg before she could pull the dildo out of my very sore ass. There was a squishy sound followed by an audible pop when the head of the dildo slid past my sphincter, and it hurt. That may not have been the most painful moment of my butt-fucking, but it's the one I remember.

"See, Mark, no blood," Holly commented as she held the dildo in front of my face. "It looks like you'll survive."

My asshole felt like it was gaping open and I could actually feel the air moving around my anus. The floor was too hard for my knees but I wasn't ready to stand just yet, so I rolled over on my right side and curled up into a fetal position on the cold tile floor. I'm not sure how much time passed as I waited to regain my sense of balance after getting butt-fucked in an upside down position. My asshole continued to be the center of my awareness. It throbbed continuously, and I could still feel Angela's dildo thrusting in and out.

The next thing I became aware of was how slimy I was. I was covered with a mixture of lubricant, my own jism, sweat, Angela's wetness, and Cool-Whip. I felt more lubricant oozing out of my rectum, and that was the moment I began to regain my grip on reality. My eyes were still half closed, but I could see the women's dresses and pants as they stood around me. They were talking to each other as they waited for me to do something.

"Some men enjoy being penetrated," Rhonda was saying. "I've seen it lots of times with other guys."

"So do you think Mark liked it?" April asked.

"We can ask him if it was good for him, too," Robin laughed. "As soon as he can talk..."

"How long was that?" Irene asked.

"Nineteen and a half minutes," Nicki said. "Angela must be in pretty good shape."

"That's a pretty long butt fucking," said Megan.

"She certainly took to it," Denise observed. "Do you think she'll want to do that with her husband now?"

"If he doesn't go along," Erin replied, "then he'd better find another way to make her come that hard. She won't want to give that up."

"Mark certainly took to it, too," said Kerri. "He didn't fight us at all."

"He did give it up pretty easily," Rhonda said. "But some guys just need less persuasion than others."

"I think he wanted it," said Heather. "He wouldn't have done it otherwise."

"He did look like he wanted it," Megan responded. "Kneeling like that with his head down and his ass up. It was perfect."

"Yeah, a perfect little fuck slut," Irene said. "Ready to be used and abused..."

That brought a round of giggling from the women. I wondered if they were having this conversation as a deliberate attempt to add to my humiliation, or if they were really serious.

"Maybe Pam and Steff got him to agree to it before he even got here," April suggested. "Maybe they bribed him... or even blackmailed him."

"I wouldn't put anything past those two," said Denise. "They're good at getting what they want, especially Stephanie."

"Okay girls, break it up," I heard Holly say. "The show's over for tonight."

The women moved away and I opened my eyes all the way and looked around. Angela was gone from the sofa and I assumed she was in one of the bedrooms or bathrooms, cleaning up and getting dressed. I didn't see Pamela or Stephanie, either.

"Let me help you up," Holly said as she put her hands under my arms and hoisted me to a standing position. "You need to get cleaned up."

She put my arm over her shoulder, led me to the utility room beyond the kitchen, and then left me alone. There was a sink in there and I ran some water on a washcloth so I could clean myself, starting with my cum-covered face. I looked down at my hands and realized I was shaking. My asshole was still pulsing and my whole body was sore. I felt like I was going to have a few bruises on my shoulders and at the base of my neck, and it felt like I had to wipe a quart of lubricant off of my ass.

I dropped the washcloth but I was too tired to bend over and pick it up. I just sat on a little stool and closed my eyes while I tried to sort out all the emotions going through my mind. I wasn't sure I should be in Holly's house, still completely naked, and submitting to whatever the women wanted to do with me. Or to me. I wanted to get out of there, but I also knew I was having the most intense sexual experience of my life.

"How're you doing?" Stephanie asked when she found me there a few minutes later.

"I can't believe I just did that," I said. "You're not going to tell anyone about this, are you?"

"What's the matter, Mark?" she asked with an impish look on her face. "Are you having a problem with the fact that a woman just butt-fucked your brains out in front of your wife and a dozen other women?"

"Yes... I mean, no... I... it was okay..."

"So why are you so upset?" she persisted. "You didn't think this was going to be as easy as it was two years ago, did you?"

"Umm..."

"There had to be something new to keep it exciting for you," she told me. "And my friends and I were definitely not going to watch you strut around naked, flashing your ass in our faces all night, without at least one of us getting to use it."

"Yeah, but if this gets out..."

"Don't worry, Mark," she assured me. "We're good at keeping secrets."

"I hope so," I told her. "But these women are acting weird."

"Oh, Mark, they've been saying good things about you all night. And now that they've gotten to know you, they voted to make you the team mascot."

"That's nice..."

"Now you can come to our team parties, Mark," Stephanie continued. "As long as you're naked, of course."

"Sorry, but I think this is a one-time good deal," I replied. "Unless you're willing to make it worth my while..."

"Maybe I will," she said. "You never know. You should be flattered. Lots of guys would love to be in your shoes."

"I'm not wearing any shoes," I laughed. "Or anything else."

"And that's a good thing. You think it's a good thing, don't you?"

"Yeah, I guess."

"And you do have a nice body."

"Thanks."

"And you like us looking at it, right?"

"Yeah."

"You like being the center of attention, don't you?"

"Yeah, sure."

"See, you like us flirting with you, and you like being naked while we're flirting with you, don't you?"

"Yeah."

It hadn't sounded much like flirting, but I knew Stephanie was a nice girl and so I believed her. If she said it, I was sure it was true. I was in no condition to argue as she helped me to my feet.

"Come outside, Mark," she said as she steered me through the kitchen and the breakfast nook and out the back door. "I know just what you need."

She led me across the deck to a built-in spa. I could hear the pump running, so the water was already hot. Stephanie switched on the air blower as I stepped into the tub.

"The wine and the booze has messed you up," she told me. "Stay there while I get you something."

The spa felt really good on my tired muscles and bare skin. My asshole felt like it was still wide open and being invaded by the water and the bubbles, but that sensation went away after a while. I closed my eyes and tried to relax while Stephanie was gone, but the motion caused by all the bubbles was making me nauseous. I found the switch Stephanie had used and once the bubbles stopped I began to feel better. When she returned she had a large glass full of punch, which she put on the edge of the spa.

"There's no vodka in this batch," she said. "Drink up. The fruit juice will be good for you."

"Good idea," I nodded.

"Listen, Mark. I need to go back in and help with the clean up. Why don't you take a break and stay out here for a while? No one will bother you, so just relax, okay?"

I nodded, so she left me to my thoughts. I must have dozed off because the next thing I knew my head was resting on the edge of the spa and Holly was gently shaking me awake. I groggily looked around and saw that she had changed out of her party clothes and was wearing pajamas. I tried to focus on what she was saying to me.

"You've been in there long enough, Mark. You need to get out of the water."

Since I had no idea how long I had been in the hot water I had to agree with her. I staggered over the edge of the spa and made my way to the nearest lounge chair. I tilted the seat back all the way and settled down to rest a little more. I was all wet but the chair had a terry cloth cover. There was also a small towel on a side table so I managed to get myself dried off.

Holly returned a few minutes later, and Pamela was with her.

"Time to go, Mark," Pamela said.

"My husband's going to be home in a few minutes," Holly added. "We need to get you out of here."

"I'm ready to go," I said, before I realized that I was still stark naked. "What about my clothes?"

"They're in the car," Pamela replied. "But the coast is clear. Come on."

We made our way through the house, passing through the living room on our way to the front door. It appeared that all the party guests were gone and I wondered how long I had been outside and asleep. Pamela opened the door and looked around, and then she trotted down the walkway towards her car. I had no choice but to follow her and hope no one saw me. Naked and barefoot, I moved as quickly as I could. Pamela was ahead of me and she had the car unlocked by the time I got there. We got in and closed the doors, trying to minimize the amount of time the dome light was on.

Pamela used Holly's driveway to turn the car around and we made it to the corner before another car passed by. I stayed low so I wouldn't be seen but I was able to look out the back window and see the car pull into Holly's driveway. We had gotten away just in time.

We drove for about five minutes, but since I wasn't sure where we were I wasn't able to tell where we were going. I wanted to talk to Pamela but my head hurt and my mouth was dry. Both symptoms were side effects of the Viagra that I had experienced before, so I wasn't worried about it.

I was a little worried when Pamela never got on the highway to take us home. She pulled into another suburban driveway instead.

"Get out," she told me. "I'm going home, but this is where you collect the rest of your reward."

"What's going on?" I asked, thoroughly confused.

"You wanted sex with one of the women from the party and you're going to get it. This is where she lives."

"You're not kidding, are you?" I said. "And I thought you and Stephanie had tricked me..."

"Not even Stephanie is that cruel," Pamela laughed. "You get to have sex with..."

Author's note: My wife insisted I delete the rest of this story before I submitted it. I did get to have sex with one of the women from the party, but some of the key details required to tell the tale made it possible for anyone who knew any of the participants to identify us. They also could have identified the woman I had sex with, and that would get her fired, end her marriage and ruin her life.

1...345678