For Her Family Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Curious, Alex's fingers reached out to the items, gently touching the latex body suit and its polished exterior. The items were obviously quite revealing and she slipped out of her normal clothes and nervously into the new ones. It took her a few minutes to get all the loops and ties fastened but when she was done she looked in a full length mirror leaning opposite the foot of the bed. The corset was held together by black leather straps that laced through metal ring holes up the stomach, down the sides and up the back. It was essentially only four strips of material held together by the straps.

The brassiere was low with a highly uplifting effect on her décolletage. There were cutouts that allowed her nipples to poke through into the cold bedroom air. She had attached a nipple chain from one to the other, and each fleshy nub now burned a fiery red. The chain hung down about three inches between the tips of her tits and swung back and forth when she moved. The panties, if you could call them that, were made of the same black material. They were styled similarly to the corset and top, with metal eyelets and leather straps. However, there was one unique feature to them. A strange three inch diameter "nozzle" occupied the prime real estate over her pussy lips. Another similar hole occupied a position slightly farther back on the underwear. Alex was unsure as to what it was for but figured it would not be good.

She slipped on a dark brown robe over the outfit and quietly tapped her way down the hall until she overlooked the great room. Down below, a hundred or more tea lights glistened in a hokey ceremonial arrangement. They spiraled inward from the outer reaches of the room until the ceased, leaving a four foot circular opening. Moments later a dozen chanting sorority sisters paced into the room.

From her distance, Alex was unable to make out was being said, but she assumed it was something akin to baby talk. Her breath would catch in her throat when a slender young woman, in a traditional white night gown that was nearly ethereal in the light, walked into the room. Her gait was slow and elegant, despite the dark black collars that circled her neck, wrists, and ankles.

Alex could tell that the girl took the events and proceeding seriously. Everything she did was cautious and purposeful.

"Sister Sarah. You have violated house rules for pledges and have failed in your duties. You bring shame upon the house, your sisters, and those who would follow in your footsteps," one of the blondes decried.

"Do you have anything to say for yourself, Sister Sarah, and will you accept your punishment or will you resign your pledge to the order?"

"I accept my punishment in the hopes that I will be redeemed in my sisters' eyes and in the eyes of the house. Punish me as you will."

The voice was sweet and empty, and Alex got the distinct impression that the girl was genuinely sorry for whatever she had done. But an apology was not enough to save her.

Five sisters' approached the pledge and fastened heavy steel chains to each of the girl's black collars. Then they began to tug her at a steady march up the central staircase and down a hallway that intersected with Alex's.

Alex ducked farther back into the shadows, not wanting to be seen by any unnecessary individuals. The pack peeled off into one of the side rooms and the loud clatter of the chains being adjusted sounded throughout the old house. Moments later three of the girls emerged and marched in a procession downstairs where they rejoined the other remaining members. Not long after, one of the blondes emerged and headed in Alex's direction.

"Go in there. You should know what to do. You are a whore after all," the smug little bitch instructed.

With a clenched jaw, Alex strode from the shadows, the stiletto heel of her boots clattering on the floor. When she reached the room, she found the disgraced sister bound to the bed, spread eagled. She had been gagged and blindfolded and her head whirled from side to side and she tried speaking through the pair of panties that were stuffed in her mouth. One of the blondes was sitting in pink bean bag, her ceremonial robe still on. She would say nothing when Alex came in. Just a few seconds later, and blonde number two returned, the pile of sex toys in hand.

Unceremoniously she dumped them on the floor and closed the heavy door behind them. Alex was now alone with the two blondes and their play thing. The girl was beginning to whimper and her blindfolded head turned from side to side with each new noise that rang throughout the old walls.

"Alright whore. Here's the gear. You can pick which one you want to use first but remember you have to make it last. Torturously slow. Then make it hurt," blonde one commanded.

Alex must have looked puzzled, by the instruction because the blonde obviously felt the need to expound further.

"Gawwwd. Are you retarded? We bought the suit and strap on attachments, now go to work." Alex still stared at her until the blonde decided to prompt her to action. She reached down and picked up a small rabbit vibrator and pushed it into Alex's palm. "Get her off you dumb whore!"

Alex began to realize that the girl's punishment was to be sexual torture. Oh well. If that was what she was being paid to do. Alex strode to the side of the bed and sat beside the girl's waist. One hand continued to cradle the rabbit, while the other drifted to the girl's calf.

She was a little unsure of herself at first, but decided to do what she did to herself when she wanted some playing. Her fingers drug over the calf and up the leg to the girl's knee cap where the nightgown now rested. The girl squirmed beneath her touch, but the tightly pulled chains kept her from getting farther away.

Alex felt her own breathing increase in pace. Sure she was being paid to do this and sure the blondes were treating her like a common whore, but at least she was in control. She continued the slow taunting tapping of her fingers up the girl's leg, going slightly farther each time before retreating again.

Alex knew that the gentle caress of her fingers over her own body was exquisitely pleasing. It was the perfect introduction for further activity. Each touch was an onward progression of the last and the actual contact was only localized to a minute area of her skin. Alex could feel herself responding to the touch as she performed a ritual her own body was quite familiar with.

Soon her nails were lightly scraping up the young woman's inner thigh, fatefully close to her womanhood. The white gown now rode high on her body, its tail pinned beneath her, but the front nearly revealing her pink folds. The girl was thrashing against her bindings as Alex's teasing continued.

Alex found herself squirming in the tight leather underwear, grinding the round plastic nozzle against her own pussy as she worked to bring the girl ever so slightly higher on the arousal scale. Only when her fingertips grazed the girl's nether region directly did Alex know that it was time for more. When her hand withdrew from beneath the nightgown, the tips of the two nails which had brushed against the young pledge's twat were nearly dripping wet.

She sniffed at the fluid before glancing embarrassedly at the two blondes. Alex was more then surprised to see them sharing the bean bag chair. It wasn't so much them sitting together; it was the eagerness with which they were making out. Blonde two (at least she thought it was blonde two) was sitting slightly behind blonde one, her right leg beneath the other girl's body. Her lips were fastened on the nape of one's neck. Her kisses were frantic and urgent and raced over all the exposed skin. Blonde one was eagerly bucking her crotch over the other girl's thigh.

Alex couldn't make much detail out from the pile of ceremonial robes they were wearing, but she was pretty certain both were naked beneath their outfits. The notion of a bare pussy slipping across her own thigh caused her lips to spasm in pleasure.

A gasping "get on with it" emerged from one of the two entwined women.

Alex turned back to the task at hand and flicked the on/off switch on the small clitoral stimulator to life. The buzzing noise was loud in the room, as only heavy breathing and the occasional smack of lips and flesh was going on.

The small rabbit angled downward over the night gown and pressed into the bound girl's stomach. Alex was pleased to see her jump at the touch of the rapidly shaking toy. She would angle its point downward, leading it down from her bellybutton towards the promise of the girl's excited folds. The girl's twitches and movements became more and more frenetic as the vibrator buzzed towards the point of no return And then, through the thin transparent shift, it made contact.

The young lady's reaction was immediate, her hips vaulting off the bed and her muffled cries echoing into the room. Her head shook violently back and forth as the vibrator applied steady constant pressure to her clitoris and a growing wet spot formed on her gown.

Just as the girl seemed to be bordering on orgasm, the vibrator slipped away, down to the exposed skin of her thighs and the high riding edge of the shift. Alex alternated its contact from one portion of the upper thigh to the other. The girl's thrashing slowed but remained energetic as the vibrator thrummed pulsating sensations up to her pussy. Alex decided that it was time for some direct contact.

The rabbit pushed up the girl's left thigh, swerving in a serpentine motion across the tan smooth flesh of her private region, until it grazed the edge of the girl's pussy. Then she went wild again, thrashing and crying out into her bindings. Alex maintained the pressure of the chrome painted vibrator on her labia, watching as more and more juices slipped in opaque droplets from the girl's depths. She slid the shuddering toy up and down the slit then trailed it to the outer lips once more before barely pressing it against her pussy.

The girl would come with a halting cry and and shivering collapse onto the bed. Her knees tried to twist together, but the onslaught of the vibrator would continue until she was a quivering mass of pleasure overrun. Alex was horny as ever, watching the girl receive such exquisite treatment. A glance over at the blondes told her that they were receiving plenty of attention. Blonde one's head was now buried in blonde two's lap, eagerly sucking pussy fluids into her mouth.

A large textured dildo with a strange extension off the backside caught her eye. It was roughly eight inches in length while the additional piece was only one inch long and a quarter inch wide. The piece was flexible and jiggled when flicked. Another on/off switch graced the handle. The heavy ribbing across its surface was obviously designed to maximize contact and a small threading around the base gave Alex the final cue.

Curious, she slowly screwed the piece into the black bottoms she was wearing. Sure enough, it fit perfectly, the small extension nuzzled into her pussy, just beneath her clit. When she hit the power button the thing vibrated quickly to life and her clitoris did a little jump for joy. Alex stroked the long shaft a few times and found that the increased pressure on the dick brought a more intense simulation to her own pussy.

With a smug grin, she turned back towards the young coed bound to the bed. A heavy pair of scissors rested on the nightstand and she picked them up. Then she opened them slightly and slid them up the length of the girl's nightgown. She would shudder as the cold steel slid over her stomach, collarbone, and neck. Once finished, the material sloughed off to one side. Alex pulled it further apart until the young lady's pert tits were fully in view. Alex tugged at her nipples a little bit, causing them to stand to attention. She found herself giggling as she enjoyed the new found sense of dominance that was rearing up in her.

The girl was squirming significantly once more, as Alex continued her games. But Alex was eager to test the full possibilities of the new strap on that was protruding from her groin. But she wanted the girl to see what she was about to get.

She pulled the blindfold up off of the girl's head and watched her reaction.

The bound pledge blinked a few times, her eyes glancing to the scene of the blondes' vigorous make out session, which was bordering on sex. Then with a small shake of her head she turned to Alex, who was now standing beside her. She looked slightly puzzled by the stranger and her unique and very distinctive outfit. Then she saw the source of the heavy buzzing sticking from Alex's crotch and her head once again whirled into a vigorous negative head shake. She obviously did not want that thing in her, but Alex knew better.

Or at least she thought she did. The gentle stimulation of the vibrator's reverse extension and the intense eroticism of the situation had gotten her quite aroused. So where a mother's rational and emotionally sensitive mind once existed, there was only desire, lust, and power.

Alex slipped a knee onto the bed near the girl's armpit and twisted her hips so that the tip of her artificial cock buzzed over the tip of the coed's nipple. She used the black rod to caress the sensitive underside of the girl's breasts. Still the girl shook her head- no, no, no.

Knowing that to prolong the torture she would need to keep the girl tense and stimulated, she slipped one hand to the girl's pussy and her fingers' began a talented series of turns and rubs that caused the girl to grind her cunt lips on Alex's hand, despite her negative head nods.

Suddenly, Alex felt the desire to give the girl what Tom and his brother and Paul had given her. She wanted the little sex starved nymphomaniac to get her just deserves. She was probably being punished for having sex with someone against house rules. Alex slid her bent leg down the edge of the bed slowly, dragging the tip of the vibrating dildo across the woman's skin in a tactical retreat. Soon the black penis buzzed over the girl's sensitive hip bones.

Again the response elicited from the girl was two fold; her hips would move to meet the offending threat, while her eyes filled with tears and her head shook know. But Alex was too fascinated by this new power play and too convinced that somehow what she was doing was right. Once again, she was caught up in the sensations and desires of a moment, rather then being able to think as she normally would.

Alex shifted into a better position on the bed so that she was now kneeling before her little sacrifice. The bound brunette stared down at her, eyes accusing, yet pleading for more. The mother of two took the opportunity to savor the feast laid out for her eyes- she could only imagine what the "Bunyan" family would do with such a morsel. The girl's pussy was bare, obviously waxed to a naked perfection. Her legs were smooth and flawless with an even golden tan unmarred by scars or marks. As the girl's rapid breathing continued, her young breasts would heave up and down in perfect movement with the foundation they rested upon. Her light pink nipples were straight and hard, crying to be touched, fondled, licked, and sucked on. Alex found her hand reaching out to grasp one of them as she centered her artificial dick on the girl's moist opening.

Her attention returned to the large black appendage plugged to her bottoms. It was lightly grazing the girl's engorged pussy lips as Alex shifted on the bed. With one hand still on the girl's tit, she began to slowly lean into the dick. Her weight put a steady but gradual downward drive into the tool and it wormed its way deeper and deeper into the coed's folds.

Going was slow, as the girl's pussy was exceptionally tight and strong. Her body refused to admit the perpetrator in what was certain to be a losing battle. The girl was grimacing as the large vibrating dildo buzzed farther into her recesses. But Alex was caught up in the slow downward journey and the sudden buzzing pressure put on the extension that nuzzled against her clit.

She was growing tired of the slow pace of the dick into the girl's vagina. She decided that the wet pink lips of the girl's pussy were well enough lubricated to take a good shagging. As she reared back her hips, her fit backside rippling as it readied for a thrust, she slipped a hand to the girl's gag and pulled it free. She wanted to hear the girl cry for more.

And cry the girl did- just as the large black dildo began its first pounding glide forward, seeming to split her pussy open.

"I'm a virgin! No," she cried.

But it was too late. Alex's plastic cock had driven well through the girl's maidenhead and into the unexplored depths of her pussy.

Alex had to steady herself there. A virgin? What had the girl done to deserve this? What was she doing? Why had she agreed to this? But her thoughts were interrupted by the young ladies squirming on the rod. Each shift of her hips, or crotch, or pussy caused the vibrating cock to press back into Alex's twat. As Alex sought to achieve control of the situation, sitting still with four inches of the black strap-on buried in the girl, the girl's movements were causing her to lose more of it.

It was a situation in which Alex was destined to lose and her reaction would be the proving point in the new direction she was headed. Rather then pull the dick from the girl's spasming pussy, she chose to fuck her instead.

Something akin to anger welled up in Alex. She was angry about the situation she was forced into, she was angry for her mistakes, she was angry for her lack of self control, and she was angry that the girl had allowed herself to fall under the influence of the blondes and their like. Somehow that was her fault. And Alex wanted the girl to enjoy it, to prove to herself that it wasn't really her fault.

Her first thrusts were gentle and slow. The cock retreated from its four inch depth to the entrance of the girl's pussy. Alex watched as the lips flowered out for the first time as they were split with a penis, real or otherwise. As the dick slid back towards the entrance the buzzing noise increased to a high pitched fervor. Then forward it went again.

The girl let out a long low groan that could have been one of pleasure or pain. Alex opted for pleasure. She was certain that the heavy textured surface of the plastic cock , vibrating at such a high speed was giving her immense pleasure. Of course she was forgetting its plentiful size and width which were stretching the once virginal girl to an unattainable point.

Once again Alex's hips pulled backwards, the pressure on her clit lightening as she did so. The young girl let out another groan as the tip of the dick pulled to the very entrance of her pink lips.

"Please, please. No more. I can't take... unghhh...."

The girl's pleading devolved into a mindless grunt as Alex thrust forward again, this time with more strength and force behind it.

With each back stroke of the cock inside her, the girl would resume her begging. But each time the dick slid forward into her depths, her cries were forgotten and all she could do was moan. Over and over Alex pressed down and pulled back, her pace swift and firm. The girl's young vaginal lips were a bright red color and fully stretched by the size of the vibrating dildo within her. Their wetness was a clear indicator that the girl's body was responding properly to the stimuli that was ever increasing with each prod of the dick into her channel.

At first Alex managed a steady pace, but as the clitoral stimulator on her own pussy began to have more effect, that rhythm grew more and more wild. Soon she found her hands gripping the girl's hips as she shoved the cock deeper into her body. The familiar sound of wet skin slapping against skin filled the air.