For Her Family Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Athena_e19
Athena_e19
1,114 Followers

"God, please. Please. I can't take any more. It's too good....."

The girl had surrendered. Her moral convictions about the value and symbolism of her virginity went out the window under the assault of her plastic rapist. Alex felt a sense of exultation as the girl's hips lifted off the bed, allowing the cock to slide deeper into her vagina. As the cock withdrew she would sink down again, letting the tip apply more pressure to the top of her vaginal walls and her clitoris as it slid out.

The coed experienced her first orgasm as Alex's fake cock plunged repeatedly in and out of her pussy. Her lips flooded with a thicker creamier juice as the tip of the vibrator ground against her G-spot. One of Alex's thumbs hastily rubbed over the girl's sensitive nub as her first cries of bliss rang out.

Alex leaned into the young woman's body, her mouth inhaling, sucking a hardened nipple into her lips. Her tongue danced over its tip as her teeth pinched and tweaked it. Then she would switch to the other nipple, her hips still pounding into the moaning girl.

Her own sense of urgency increased with each stroke and soon her pussy was nearing an orgasm of its own. As she fucked into her plaything, in what was essentially a missionary position, she heard own voice break and begin to whimper in unison with her thrusts. Then she came unglued. Little burs of pleasure raced up her spine, signaling her cumming. Her teeth sank painfully into the coed's tit, and she cried out in response. Alex managed somewhat of a pace then, but it was uneven as her hips bucked of their own volition. She could feel the thick material of the leather bottoms slide over her crotch and vaginal lips as her lubrication flooded everything.

"God! Oh, God that is fantastic," she cried out.

Beneath her, the chained sorority girl was grinding on the plastic dildo, forcing Alex to endure the same over extension of pleasure following her orgasm. When the two finally settled down, Alex propped herself up on one arm beside her.

The two blondes' avaricious appetite for one another was still quite evident as they lay sixty-nined on the floor.

Alex was slightly depressed by the girl's response. The coed suddenly looked quite forlorn and depressed and her sense of excitement was obviously fading. The middle-aged woman found that same spark of offense and anger pop back into her stomach when she saw tears begin to form in the girl's eyes.

She was about to get up and leave, when one of the blondes managed to break away long enough to speak.

"Hey- you have fifteen minutes left! Don't expect to leave without fulfilling your time requirement. At least clean up the dildo first. Gawwd."

The coed's eyes had a funny glint in them when Alex looked back down at her. She had flipped the vibrator off by now and was kneeling between the girl's legs. Alex decided that the girl needed a little more introduction to the vast possibilities of sex. She slipped her feet up by the girl's head and straddled it, the large rod aiming straight out. It still was wet with the young lady's juices and Alex decided that it should be her responsibility to clean it up.

With her right hand, Alex guided the thick cock down towards the girl's face. She tried to turn her head the opposite direction but Alex's knees pinned it in place. The juice covered dildo was soon pressed firmly against the girl's lips, with Alex's full weight pressing down on it.

Still, despite what must have been an extraordinarily painful amount of pressure localized to her soft supple lips, she refused to open her mouth. Alex improvised and pressed two of her fingers back into the orifice just recently abandoned by the plastic cock. The girl whimpered slightly as the fingers pulled her outer lips apart and a third traced over her innermost skin. And yet, her mouth did not open.

Plying for a response, Alex lowered her head to the spread labia of the young woman. The moment her breath touched the sensitive folds, she felt her hips lower about half a foot as the artificial penis slid into the girl's mouth. Alex did not thrust the cock at first. She was too busy drinking up the unique and delicious flavor of the recently deflowered pussy.

The girl's mixture was saltier than often, but Alex attributed that to the slight bleeding from her hymen break. Otherwise there was a distinctively sweet and fragrant undertone to the vagina that caused Alex's senses to reel. Alex's tongue began to move in speedy circular spirals around the outer lips, approaching the center of the spread hole with care.

By now, she had begun to lightly thrust her hips, driving the cock farther into the girl's throat. She could hear her groaning something through the plastic cock, but she was too busy with her own meal. Alex had just begun to suck on the young lady's labia, drawing the looser folds of skin into her mouth, when she felt something press into her own vagina.

She raised her head just in time to see one of the blonde's angling a fierce looking ribbed strap for penetration. The ferocious sorority sister plunged the full length of the cock into Alex's practiced pussy and was rewarded with a squeal of pleasure from her.

The blonde began to roughly fuck her whore, driving a very sizable sex toy in and out of her wet pussy at a sewing machine pace. The large bumpy surface of the strap-on was painful when it was fully withdrawn and began to penetrate back inside. But once there the rough surface pulled loose folds and sensitive recesses taut and stimulated them hardily.

Alex had forgotten about her pussy eating momentarily. Her mouth was too busy crying out.

"Fuck. Oh, fuck. That feels good. Fuck me!"

The blonde lorded her need over her.

"What do you want from me whore?"

"Fuck me, please fuck me! Harder," Alex cried as her hips rose and fell, matching the penetrating strap-on's pace. The bound coed was whimpering beneath her as her hip movements drove Alex's attachment deeper into her throat.

"Oh, shit! Screw it in. You bitch, deeper!" Alex couldn't believe her language as she begged for the toy to be pounded into her. The other blonde would appear at her face, waving a double ended dildo. The sister pushed one thick head of the rubbery lifelike penis into the bound girl's pussy. It slid easily in for the first several inches, then required twisting motion to get it further. Once the blonde, probably number two Alex managed to think, had it sufficiently in, She lowered her own bare twat onto the opposite end.

Her more experienced pussy easily engulfed five inches of the dildo.

Alex continued to fuck her hips back on the thick cock penetrating her pussy, finding a sadistic pleasure in knowing that her thrusts were causing the bound girl to deep throat a cock that had recently robbed her of her innocence.

As the second blonde rode the double sided dildo, it drove further into the pledge's spread twat. Soon the two beautiful young pussies were only an inch from each other and Alex's face was only inches from them.

The heady scent of sexual release filled the air in front of her and Alex found herself unable to resist the opportunity. She lowered her head to the joining of the two girls' twats and began to lick. Her tongue would start at the clit of the pledge, trail down her lips to the dildo. It would cross the ever moistening surface of the rubber cock until it reached the blonde sorority sister's pussy. Alex would spend a few minutes eagerly alternating whose clit and pussy she was slurping on, never relenting on the rubber cock fucking into her.

The blondes taunted their two partners.

Alternating cries of "take it bitch" or "you like that you whore" joined the sounds of Alex's slurping pussy and mouth. The cacophony would rise to a crescendo as the four women came and their combined voices joined with the noises of their orgy.

When the noise finally faded, a tangled web of legs, toys, and sex organs remained on the bed. Alex would rise once the blonde had withdrawn the cock from her pussy and slip down the hall. One of the blondes followed, in her robe once more, to deliver her payment for the time. Two hundred more dollars joined the four hundred in the purse.

Alex quickly and quietly would slip from the house. She didn't feel used and afraid as she normally did. Instead she felt simple guilt. She had loved the sex and the wanton whorishness of her actions. But she felt guilty for accepting the money for it. And for hiding the whole thing from Mike. And for taking the girl's virginity, even if she had enjoyed it.

Her pussy was still wet and her panties were filled with the remainder of her excretions. It was a bit sore from the excessive activity of her assignment that day, but she found that she was still wanting more. As she drove towards her final destination, Alex found her spare hand sliding beneath her skirt and beginning to toy with her pussy.

What's becoming of me, Alex wondered.

Athena_e19
Athena_e19
1,114 Followers