For Her Family Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Athena_e19
Athena_e19
1,113 Followers

Her drive home was a hurried one. Mike would be gone for another three hours and she found herself still desperately aroused. It had gone on far too long and she had never encountered such a resilient need within herself. Before this had all begun she was usually well satisfied by one or two orgasms and never really demanded more. But here she was, fucked over five times that day, speeding just to get the chance to plow herself before her husband made it. And if she got lucky, she probably would get the chance to fuck him too.

It was a startling difference from old Alex. She knew that something had changed in her, but rather then regretting it, she found herself savoring, wondering what would be the next torturous adventure her blackmailer would make her perform. Her imagination was limited to what he had allowed her so far, so she combined experiences, twisting them into new forms.

When she pulled up in the driveway, she examined cautiously the front door. Her underwear and skirt were destroyed and she was going to have to make a dart for it. She had left the panties at the warehouse and her skirt's new slit would give anyone who happened upon her a wonderful view of her ass and cum covered thighs. She knew that David would be home and she didn't want him to know that she had been out on another adventure.

Alex stepped from her car and made it up the steps and inside the front door quickly. She tried to be quiet and leaned back against the door frame as she looked for her son someplace. The computer monitor was on in the study so she figured he was in there. Satisfied that the coast was clear she darted up the stairs and into her master bedroom.

Unbeknownst to her, David had peeked out at his bedroom at an opportune time. His brown eyes had grown large with lust as his mom's ass ducked into her room. Fuck! He figured now was as good a time as ever to enact his plan.

Alex stripped as quickly as possible and hid her clothing at the bottom of the hamper. She would toss it away later but didn't want it laying out for anyone to discover. Hurriedly she stepped into the bathroom and closed the door behind her. Safe in her nudity she started the shower up and turned up the heat.

As the room began to swirl with smoke, she examined her well-used body. She felt more confident and self assured then she had days ago. She knew people wanted her and the four hundred dollars her first two "clients" had paid her told her that she was a valuable commodity. A thought about answering a few of the other requests for services slipped into her mind. She could make more money as a prostitute then she could as a teacher. Alex grinned wickedly at the thought. And her pussy clenched up with delight. Still standing before the mirror, she watched the lecherous grin on her face disappear into a coating of condensation as steam began to pour from the shower enclosure.

She watched as the now faceless woman in the mirror began to run her slender nails up and down her sensitive skin. Alex felt like she was watching some sort of disembodied pornography. She had not explored herself in a mirror intentionally before. But reviewing her own graphic photographs had installed something of a voyeur in the mother of two.

Her manicured nails twisted at her nipples and scraped the undersides of her breasts. As her skin tingled with delirium, they slid farther down her taut stomach to the naked pale flesh of her crotch. Just out of reach the little pink folds of her pussy began to glow, one of the few parts of her body still available for viewing in the foggy glass. When one hand found the tip of the fold and the hardening nub that rested there, Alex unleashed a growl of pleasure.

Her fingers toyed with her clit pinching it, rolling its moist tip, pulling it away from her body. Everything sent waves of pleasure coursing into her. It was as if she were playing some strange video game. Alex watched her hands manipulate the pussy in the mirror and was rewarded with the results.

Just as the last little vision of her pussy started to fade from sight, her finger plunged into her depths and Alex felt her knees go weak. They trembled a moment, before sliding apart. Her body tried to force them to stand up straight but the furious pace of the invading digit would not allow her muscles to respond. Her nervous system could only focus on one thing.

As her pace became faster and the pleasure became more intense, Alex, formerly a conservative mother and school teach, sunk to the floor. Now with one hand bracing her up and her knees pressing once more into the floor, her hand plunged over and over against her pussy. Two fingers were eagerly swallowed by the pink folds, and little whimpers escaped her lips as her wedding ring's sharp edges crushed against her labia.

Biting her bottom lip, in a failed attempt to stifle a cry, Alex came, her body still humping on her hand, her moist hair and sweat covered skin shuddering and shaking. The whole room was disguised in steam and she allowed herself to sink to the floor, the cold tiles giving a temporary relief from the intense heat that emanated from her center.

Weary and semi-satisfied, she pushed herself from the floor, one hand still lightly toying with her sex and stepped into the shower.

"Ouch," she cried. She had forgotten the scrapes on her knees and palms and the dark red welts on her ass. The hot water brought a sharp stinging reminder of her assault and of her submission. She forced herself to stand under the water, her hands out-turned and the stream flowing easily down to her buttocks.

For a few moments the pain seemed like it would never ebb. The burning sensation was constant and throbbed loudly over the desires which had dominated her until then. But as her blood temperature rose with the heat of the shower, it slowly faded away. It was supplanted once more by the urgent cries of her snatch.

Feeling wicked once more, Alex turned away from the shower head and let its sharply directed droplets thrum across her back. She leaned forward, stretching her hamstrings and pulling her legs straight. One hand pushed out against enclosure as her back arched like a cat. She let loose a loud purr for her own effect as her spare hand started to roam once more.

Now posed in an erotic bridge, the water poured down Alex's bent spine and flowed over her flanks and one particular stream poured over her backside. The cleft there became a guide for the water stream and it exploded off of her in some forbidden waterfall.

The hot touch of the water was not lost on Alex. Her aching asshole calmed slowly as her pussy roared back to aching life. Yet again, her slutty thighs parted and allowed her fingers to gain entrance into her channel. At first she was silent. Then she began to whisper silently under her breath, dirty, naughty little things that she would not have said alone before. But as her fingers worked to bring up the crescendo of pleasure, the volume of her cries grew louder as well.

"You fucking slut. Oh, you are such a slut. You like that you fucking slut! Who are you? You're just another whore aren't you. Fuck yourself, ohhh, that's it, fuck yourself!"

The sound echoed through the humid room overlaying the splashing water and subtle slurps of her pussy on her fingers. As the pain in her backside receded, another dirty little thought entered her mind. This one required two hands though.

Alex leaned into the wall of the shower, now covered in water. Her breasts flattened against the foggy glass and her erect nipples were forced to fold into the smooth skin of her tits. Her hair slipped over her shoulder's as she turned her head and peered down her back to the curve of her ass, still arched into the flow of water. Her now freed hand gripped on of her cheeks and pulled it gently away from the other. As it did so it wormed gently towards is goal.

The forced shift of her cheek had let the water's flow become more direct. Its caress became more and more erotic and soon her nervousness about her new exploration faded. A single nail pressed against the puckered bud, which had only recently been ravaged.

A strange pressure mirrored the one she applied to her asshole. At first it started in the base of her stomach and was something akin to nervousness. But as her pressure on the starburst shaped hole grew and more of her finger began to penetrate its depth, the pressure grew and moved downwards. It seemed to crawl from her womb and pass through her cervix into the hidden chambers of her vaginal passageway.

When one knuckled broke through the muscular barrier and her finger twisted freely into her ass, Alex felt the powerful rocking waves of orgasm explode over her. But it was not an orgasm that would quickly fade. She cried out, her voice hoarse with desire, as her finger probed the once ravaged depths and another brought familiar delights. The combination of her two hands and their devilish work upon her devastated her mind and unleashed the true animal that hides within each human. The uncaged desire and pleasure flowed from toe tip to the top of her head. The room seemed to swim and a buzzing presence filled her mind.

The world seemed to be ethereal and impossible. Only the reality of her orgasm seemed to be true. This new reality betrayed her for several minutes. Her cries of pleasure and her orgasms had allowed her to miss an important portion of what was real. So caught up in the fantasy world that existed only within her sex, she missed the sound of heavy naked footsteps on the bathroom floor. She missed the click of a camera, the clatter of a tripod being placed. She would even manage to think she had invented the young naked man who stepped into the shower.

In such a daze was Alex, she thought she had fantasized the strong hand that removed her plunging digits from her pussy and replaced them with a rock hard cock. When it sank into her with a sharp upward thrust, her eyes fluttered shut and her world rolled once more.

David had not found his mother in her bedroom. He had a hundred of her pictures ready at his side, in case she had refused him his demands. But when he heard the cries coming from the bathroom, he knew that they would not be needed. He could take what he wanted. He had almost stepped into the room, but the sight of his mother's breasts hanging from her chest as she fucked herself on all fours on the bathroom floor froze him in place. Silently, breathlessly, he would watch as the woman whose care he had grown up in brought herself to orgasm.

Even then he had been unable to touch his cock, it stood hard and aching in the front of his pants, but he was too afraid to move. When she had finally risen and stepped into the shower he had retreated momentarily, unsure of himself. How could he stand before her he wondered? He was frozen by the beauty of her naked form and by the energy of her lust. How would he be strong and make his demand if he nearly came just from seeing her naked form in full living breathing color before him?

But when her moans and cries of pleasure once again rose above the shower's drone, he found the boldness and the strength come from the proud stance of his cock. She would be his.

He had stripped in her bedroom, laying his clothing quickly in the corner and had stepped into the foggy other world of the bathroom. It was some primordial jungle where animalism reigned. He had managed to keep a clear mind long enough to place his cameras and to take a few photos. When his mind sobered he would be glad he did, his courage waning with the strength of his penis.

For now, he felt as if he were the lord of this realm and she, his mother, there for the taking. Somehow it had seemed natural to open the shower door and take his place behind her. It had not occurred to him that the naked woman pleasuring herself before him was his mother or that she was a forbidden fruit.

Instead he had calmly and stoically removed her hand from its clutch on her pussy. Easily he had moved into its place and driven his cock home. The first few thrusts had seemed so natural, before some portion of his mind awoke and he realized what he was seeing, what he was doing, what he was feeling.

Bent before him, the curve of her ass flared from her narrow waist, was his mother. She had a finger buried in her asshole, fucking it in time to his penis' plunging stroke. She continued her cries of delight as he penetrated her and she accepted him as a fitting mate.

Alex was barely conscious still of the fact that there was a strong powerful thrust hammering into her. She had reached a point of nirvana; a place where her pleasure was preeminent and its source did not matter. Her now freed hand found its way between the wall and her breast and eagerly squeezed and groped both tits.

David's hands found their natural position on his mother's hips and he eagerly hammered his cock back and forth into her. Her lips were stretched wide across his full girth he could make out the distinctive contrast of the pale skin of his cock and the glowing pink of her pussy. Each thrust brought a slap and splatter sound as water was shuddered off of their bodies.

He could feel his orgasm coming soon and he told her so, his young voice faltering as it cried out to her.

Still it did not break through the fog that it was her son, even when his voice told her that he was close to coming. She wanted nothing more then to feel the liquid pour out onto her face and into her mouth. Her hips arched forward and her finger broke free of its penetration of her asshole. Her inexperienced lover did not know how to react and clutched for her waist, trying to guide his cock back home.

But when he found her face eagerly rushing to swallow his penis whole, he gave up. David stared down at his mother's drenched hair and sweat covered skin as her mouth slipped over his penis head and began to hurriedly dive up and down its length. His hips twitched and fluttered in discomfort as he grew closer and closer to the edge. He wanted to prolong this sex but it had been too long in coming

"God! I'm coming, Mom! I'm coming!"

The cry of the young man's voice and the spray of his spunk against the back of her throat resonated in her depths. And with a few more flicks of her fingers over her clit she was there too. Eagerly Alex swallowed and devoured the first few shots of his juices, her own blending into the taste. But she retreated a bit and exposed the glorious penis to the hot caress of the air as more of its fluid spurted out.

Alex would blink with each spatter of his semen from the cock tip, her tongue wagging hungrily in the air and her mouth hanging open as she sought to catch some of the flavorful fluid. When it seemed to be slowing in its shots, she embraced it once more between her lips and bobbed her head over its surface. She could hear the young man crying out as his penis was devoured and there was no relief from the intense stimulation.

When her own orgasm began to fade and the noises of the restroom began to calm, Alex heard one thing.

The sound of her son's voice calling "Mom" from someplace above her. His penis still captured in his mouth and her tongue kneading its base, her eyes traveled up from the thick pubic nest, over a sculpted set of abs, to a strong chest and neck, to the undeniably familiar face of David.

Shock, fear, trauma, sadness, and betrayal all registered in her mind at once. It was as if another orgasm had erupted, but this one consisting of painful emotions. Her mouth went limp and she slumped backwards against the shower wall her eyes wide.

David looked down at her puzzled. He had thought that this would be like all the porn movies and erotic stories he had read. Why the strange and worried look? He knelt closer to her, his balls limply dropping between his thighs as he squatted.

But she cringed away from him curling in a ball, her moans of ecstasy changing to sobs of distress. Suddenly fearful and feeling rather sickish himself, David panicked and fled the bathroom, but before gathering his clothing and cameras.

Safely stowed away in his room, still dripping wet, he flopped onto his bed and tried to make sense of the conflicting emotions he felt. The sex had been better then he could have ever imagined, better then any porn movie portrayed. But now, he had sex with his mother! Something twisted in him, as his conscience sought to punish him for his lust. The distant hum of the running shower added to the pangs of conscience.

Alex huddled in the corner, avoiding the splashes of water and specks of semen that pooled on the floor. She had not yet cleaned it from her body- still too stunned to move.

She had just fucked her son. She had willingly taken him into her body and allowed him to use her. She had enjoyed it. She had given him oral sex. She had swallowed his sperm. Seed that contained portions of her DNA and years of cultural taboo. Her stomach roiled within her and she was forced to move. Her vomit poured down the drain, thinning as it combined with the water.

Even when the water turned cold she did not leave the shower. It was not until she heard her husband's voice call from the bedroom that her mind shuddered back to life and she was forced to step from the enclosure.

Mike peeped in at her and she tried to flash him a winning smile as she abrasively toweled herself dry. She buried her face in the thick material, trying to hide the redness in her eyes.

She dropped it when she felt hands on her backside and one trying to press between her thighs. Alex whirled to find her husband and not her son, her mind already beginning to punish her for her actions.

"You're really wet," she heard him say as his fingers explored further.

She saw the bulge in the front of his pants and she knew that she could not escape him without revealing that something was wrong. And she had not lied to him before, so she would not do it now. She closed her eyes and forced her whimpers of desire from her lungs. Her pussy responded much more naturally, continuing to produce the seemingly limitless amount of lubricant.

Alex kept her eyes closed, her mouth ringed in a little "o" as her husband's breathing deepened. She heard him unzip his pants as he freed himself.

"How was your day?" he asked as his hand guided his cock towards her pussy. Alex parted her thighs and let him gain entrance to her. His initial thrust and his full length forced her up onto her tippy toes and she balanced precariously against the counter.

Whimpering once more, she felt her pussy slide easily down the shaft. But despite its arousal and responsiveness to the thick intrusion which she normally delighted in, she could only think of how similar her son's penis had been. The same length, the same width, and the same blue veins rising to the surface as his excitement increased.

Mike's hands found their place on his wife's breasts as his penis plowed into her. Again and again he fucked her, her tits bouncing on her chest and slapping against his hands. He pinched at her nipples letting the tits naturally buoyancy cause them to stretch and ache.

Trying to maintain control, Alex let her whimpers become more excitable and tried to clear from her mind the thoughts and memories of what she had just done. But they were too forceful and as her pussy climaxed atop her husband's cock, her mind forced to the forefront the thought of David's taste.

And for the first time, during she and her mate's sex, she let loose a natural cry, pure and unguarded.

Mike kept fucking her, surprised by how quickly she came. Normally she would resist the urge to release her bodies desire until it was inevitable. He grinned wolfishly as she bounced back onto his cock, feeling the lubricant of their two bodies spill out of their joining and seeping down to his testicles. His hands squeezed painfully down onto her tits causing them to fill with a reddish blush as he reached his own climax.

Athena_e19
Athena_e19
1,113 Followers