For Her Family Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Athena_e19
Athena_e19
1,111 Followers

His sperm joined the others that had filled her that day. He sensed guilt as he tried to kiss her but ignored it and pulled her closer to him.

Alex allowed herself to be carried away in his embrace. She would awake several hours later, the sky dark outside. She glanced at the clock next to her bed and realized that it was late in the evening. She sat up with a start as the memories of the day arose with consciousness. She prayed that it was all a dream, but the off white coloration of a stain between her thighs and the tenderness of her backdoor and pussy told her that it was not.

Alex was unsure how she could get out of bed, especially when her vagina began to throb, of its own volition and devoid of stimulation. She feared the animal she was becoming and worried that to leave the bedroom was to invite disaster.

So she clutched her pillow tightly to her chest, her mind waging war against memory, desire, and instinct. But the observer knew she was losing that battle. From his computer screen, he watched as his little marionette's hand drifted beneath the pillow and between her thighs. When her eyes filled with tears, he realized that there was a sharp disconnect between two separate persons. But as her fingers picked up speed, he realized that the older of the two persons was losing the war and that the new impulse driven woman was winning.

Excitedly, he sent off a new email, containing the pictures of her day's service as well as the surprise footage that he had gotten from the bathroom. A dark wolfish grin covered his face. He was winning.

Athena_e19
Athena_e19
1,111 Followers