For Her Family Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Athena_e19
Athena_e19
1,113 Followers

David had to avoid appearing giddy. He was nervous enough as it was, and looking like a fool was not going to be part of that. But he still couldn't decide where to start.

Alex prompted him a bit. "You watch porn right?"

"Yea, I like bondage stuff, voyeurism, umm... And girl on girl..." he said catching onto his mother's direction.

"Good. Do you want to tie me up?" Alex felt a little spasm down under at the thought.

"Yeah, maybe. That sounds good."

"Alright, lets start there."

The two worked their way to the bondage and BDSM section. David had a difficult time deciding which implements he wanted to use. He ended up adding some rather tame bondage pieces- wrist cuffs, ankle straps, collars, ball gag, and blind fold. Already Alex was hungering to taste the leather gag. Willingly participating in such kink was new to her. Alex could tell he was still wanting to linger in front of various product but was guarded about doing so.

In the interest of opening up his mind, she leaned in close to him, her hands grabbing his wrists and her lips searching out the skin on his neck. She kissed him gently, then extended her tongue and let it trace the hemline of his shirt. Some of the other customers in the store were obviously staring at their interaction. David was stiff, his eyes open, unsure of what to do. Alex guided his hand in between their bodies to the edge of her skirt and pressed it up between her thighs. A stunned David began to relax a little as he realized that this was natural, even exciting to those around him. His hand began to move more freely, stroking her lips swiftly, listening to her voice as it rose in volume and pitch.

Alex was enjoying the show she was putting on, partially because of its effect on her son, but also because of the illicitness of exhibiting her deviance to others. An older couple was standing still by the sample vibrators, one buzzing in the woman's hand, but no one paying it any attention.

She parted her thighs a little more and helped her skirt up above her waist. Even the clerk had to take notice of the attractive middle aged woman getting fingered by the younger man. Her cries and moans filled the silent chamber. David found himself becoming more and more aroused by the events too. His cock was hard again, dying to be put on display. His mother fished it from his pants for him, exposing both of their sexes to the hungry eyes of the patrons and employees.

Letting David's weight press her backwards, Alex found a solid brace against the check out counter and lifted herself off the ground, just enough to allow his penis to slip between her thighs and against her twat. Grinning at his mother's display, David plunged her hips back downward, burying his full length into her. The beginning of actual sex cued the rest of the store into action. The older woman bent over the vibrator table and dropped her pants before her partner's gaze. He plunged a large heavily ribbed plastic cock into her pussy. The clerk, a middle aged woman dressed like a Goth pulled a small clitoral stimulator from beneath the counter and inserted it and her hand down the front of her jeans.

All eyes remained on David and Alex's sex. He was frantically hammering his cock into her, his eyes roaming across her panting body and onto the various other sexual acts being performed all around them. His mother was putting on quite the show. Her voice cried out in genuine pleasure and abandonment. She allowed her ass to settle on the counter for a moment, just long enough to strip her top from her body.

She straddled his dick once more, her ankles locked behind his back, wearing only her hiked up skirt and the heels she had on. The feeling of her smooth skin pressing into his buttocks drove him wild and he grabbed her waist to better leverage her vagina fully onto his penis. The familiar squish of her clutching tunnel and its lubrication joined into the gleeful cries. Satisfied that David was supporting her weight with his hips and cock, Alex reached between their bodies and fingered her clitoris. Her whole body rocked with the intensity of her pleasure as she came, quickly.

David managed to hold out a little longer than his mother. He was so enraptured in the wide variety of sights, sounds, and experiences that were on display in the room, that initially her contracting vaginal walls didn't reach him. But when they did, his heavily used cock exploded with its own liquid addition. He kept his pace at a blistering speed, working out every possible drop of his semen and orgasm into his mother. Satisfied at its completion, he finally allowed his body to rock to a standstill. His mother continued to grind on his penis, savoring his last moments of rigidness. Together they studied the orgy that had formed in the room around them.

A businessman had dropped his slacks and was stroking his penis hurriedly while watching the older couple engage in toy play. The clerk had found another employee and they were out of sight behind the cash register, although their noises were still quite discernible. The older man was wanking off on his bent over wife, while hammering her with a dual pronged toy. It was as if Alex and David had been the flash point for a waiting explosion.

Giggling secretively back and forth between each other they examined some of the other activities before continuing shopping as if nothing had ever happened.

Alex was working her thighs especially close to one another, smearing her son's come across her smooth skin. The feeling was sensational and as David's newfound freedom added to her excitement. He picked out several toys, including one simulated elephant penis. It was huge! She wasn't sure what she could do with it, but it would be exciting trying.

When they were done they had chosen several hundred dollars worth of merchandise and Alex put it on her personal credit card. She had momentary tinge of guilt about hiding this from her husband and betraying him as she had, but the press of David's hands between her thighs as they were rung up dismissed it like smoke in the breeze. Together she and her son exited the sex store and returned to her vehicle.

A high sheen marked her dried fluid on the leather seats of the car. Grinning she sat down, feeling more of her juices and semen renewing the wet spot on the leather. For some reason, the idea of bathing in David and her own fluids was intensely arousing. Typically she had avoided allowing such fluids to cause great messes, but it seemed only natural now. Satisfied with herself and with her partner they headed home.

Alex wanted another go at her son before they returned home and had to double check that Annabel wasn't going to be home. She speed dialed her number from her cell phone and listened to it ring. On the third buzz she heard her charming daughter's voice perk up.

"Hello!"

"Hey, babe!"

"Hey, Mom. What's up?"

"Nothing much. Just wanted to check and see if you'll be home for dinner tonight?"

"Probably not, if that's okay with you. I'm going over to a friend's house. I'm leaving here in about ten minutes."

"Okay. I guess I'll see you tomorrow."

"Bye, Mom."

Alex turned to David a wide smile creeping across her face. "Go home, or to a hotel? Your sister won't be home tonight and your dad is working late."

"Let's go home. I have a few ideas I want to try out."

Curious about what her young son could have been working on in that lusty head of his, she smirked and turned back to the road, her own mind churning out possibilities and options for them.

When they arrived home, both were extremely horny and ready to utilize their many purchases. But David had a few things that he wanted arranged first.

"I want to make a porno, Mom," he blurted out rather suddenly. She turned to him, a puzzled look on her face.

"A porno?" She knew what he meant but the idea seemed kind of funny to her. She had of course, been pictured in dozens of rather extreme sexual acts, but not contemplated acting in a porn movie.

"Yeah, just like the ones at the store and on TV. With us instead of actors."

"Do you mind if I ask why?"

"I don't know. It seems really hot I guess. I like role playing like that. And we can always watch it later." He looked like he was backtracking a bit, getting more nervous about his fantasies.

"That sounds like fun. What will the plot be like," Alex asked, her voice enthusiastic in an attempt to revive his desires.

"I want to be your son and you my mom, just like in real life. But I want to rape you. For the movie of course. We could tie you up with all this stuff. Do it rough."

Even more amused than originally and feeling her body respond to the idea, Alex paused. "Rough, huh? That might be fun. Do I have learn any lines or anything?"

"No. Just act like you would if you were in that situation."

"Okay. I think I can do that."

With that, she and her son crossed the threshold of the family home together. Immediately, an enthusiastic David went about preparing his stage. He had one video camera and a digital camera which he could download straight to the computer. As Alex changed and listened to her son describe the plot, she got the distinctive feeling that this fantasy had been at work for quite a while. When he was satisfied with his preparations, they got ready for the first shoot.

The camera lens zooms through a crack in the door. The room beyond is not well lit and the camera operator is unsteady. In the semi-golden ambiance of a single lamp, an attractive woman lays on her bed. She is nearly naked, but for a long white t-shirt that is now gathered near her stomach. The woman is Alex.

The zoom kicks in suddenly and the details of her actions become very apparent. She is masturbating. Her hand is furiously teasing her clitoris and labia, obviously quite determined on sexual release. Her body tenses and lifts from the bed as her legs flex and stretch in the heat of the moment.

A heavy breathing becomes apparent from behind the camera. The lens flashes downwards. A long penis is being stroked by a strong youthful looking hand. Someone is aroused by the scene they witness. They continue to masturbate urgently, their hand matching the timing of the woman on the bed. She is moaning loudly, her fingers expertly crafting an orgasm between her thighs.

The person behind the camera lets out a groan too, and the camera flashes to the penis again- this time it is spurting come all over the door frame. When the viewfinder flashes to the subject of the film, Alex, her eyes are suddenly focused on the small crack in the door frame. Hurriedly, the video-taper retreats to the safety of his own bedroom. The camera documents one last splash of come before he is gone.

The screen goes dark.

Once more the focus is on the penis, the hand stroking the hardened member, some sort of lubricant or lotion already applied. It is glistening in the light of the camera and of the room. The operator is grunting enthusiastically occasionally muttering encouragement for an imaginary partner.

Out of sight of the camera a door creaks open and a shocked voice shouts.

"David, what the hell are you doing?!" Alex's voice yells into the room.

The camera swivels around to face her and the shot cuts away to a different viewing angle. Now both David and Alex are visible on the screen. David is on his bed, entirely naked, a bottle of lubricant beside him. Alex is in the doorway the same t-shirt she was wearing during her own session the night before hanging loosely from her slender frame. It juts out with the upturn of her breasts and gives off just a subtle peak of her rounded ass cheeks.

"What the hell are you doing," she repeats, her voice higher and more frustrated.

"What does it look like! Give me some privacy, goddamn it," a younger heavier masculine voice replies.

"Don't wack off. It's disgusting! No one wants to see that," she retorts.

"Disgusting? What the fuck were you doing last night," David sneeringly replies.

"You were watching me! You sick little pervert!" She is scolding him now, her voice berating his status as a man and attempting to return him to his childhood.

"Pervert? Fuck you. You put it out there for me to look at. Don't expect me not to." There is a growing hint of anger in David's voice. He is out of bed now, his penis still hard and standing erect before him.

"Put some clothes on. We'll talk to your father about your little perversions, David." A snarling smirk crossed her face as she continued to express her control. But the look on David's face is one of a caged animal newly freed.

"Why don't we give him something to talk about."

"What exactly do you mean by that," Alex asks, her voice belying a subtle nervousness.

"You'll find out."

David launches forward, his lean muscular body closing the gap between the two of them rapidly. He clenches one hand down on her upper arm and jerks her into his room. Her head whips painfully forward with the force of the motion. He is now between her and the door. The young man pushes it closed and turns the lock, emphasizing the finality of the click as the bolt slides into place. His grin is more lecherous, and more powerful then before.

"What are you doing, David. Think about what you are doing. You don't want to do this," the mother pleads with her lustful son.

"I've thought about it and you better believe I want to do it," he answers.

A small whimpering escapes Alex's lips as her son grabs her and pushes her towards the bed. His cock prods her in the thigh and she jumps away from it. The incidental contact indicates the seriousness of her situation.

David is careful to stay between his mother and the door. He reaches beneath his bed and pulls out a large black plastic bag. He unceremoniously tosses it on the bed. Alex looks at it, her eyes able to discern something the camera cannot. They go wide. She is startled and she jumps for the door. But David is too young and too strong. Instead of escaping, she finds herself dumped on the bed. David is on top of her before she can react again.

A wild shrieking and flailing pour from the young man's mother as he struggles to restrain her. For a few moments it looks like she might succeed in beating him away, but once he has her arms pinned, he is quickly able to access the bag of tricks he had prepared earlier.

A long black leather tendril with two silver cuffs on either end slips from the plastic and is fastened first on one wrist, snaked through the posts on the headboard, and then on the other wrist. Alex's legs continue to kick, despite the fact that her arms are now bound over her head.

Ultimately the effect of her kicking merely gives him better sight and access to her cunt and its sighting spurs him on. The struggle for her legs is a little more intense. Alex manages to land some very convincing kicks on her son's chest and head before her right leg is bound to the post on the footboard. Soon after, her left leg is bound on the other side.

David breathes heavily as he looks down across his mother's body. She is beautiful. And she is his. His erection lurches in his shorts at the thought of all her lithe form's treasures. Her thighs are widely apart and her cleanly shaven cunt lips are engorged and pink. They are already wet. Grinning maliciously, his hand drops between her thighs and begins to toy with the folds of skin there.

"Please don't do this. Don't touch me there, please don't. It's wrong. Terribly wrong," Alex pleads for the unknown viewer.

But David is no longer acting. Eagerly he fingers her pussy watching as her body betrays more and more of her excitement. Soon the victim of the assault is whimpering underneath this new tactic. Her body is revealing its true desires. Still her voice begs for mercy and for cessation of activities. But the rock hard appendage at her son's waist tells her their will be no mercy.

Finally the young man breaks from his attention to Alex's vagina and reaches back into the bag of tricks. This time he comes up with a pair of scissors. Alex's face looks horrified before it settles at the hem of her shirt and slides swiftly upward. Soon the material hangs limply off to either side of her and her beautiful full chest is unveiled for David and the camera's benefit. With one hand burying its fingers in her pussy, the other goes to work on her chest. Her whimpering grows louder as his ministrations continue upon her two most erogenous of areas.

Alex's vocal submission begins to transfer into her body, as her hips start to gently rock against David's palm. Within minutes she comes for the first time in the film. Her voice echoes loudly out in the room as she encourages the caresses of her attacker.

"Faster. Please do it faster. That's it, oh god, that's it!"

From there her passions only become more obvious and she thrashes in the throws of release beneath the continuing fingering of her youngest child. David's malicious grin only grows larger as she comes. Satisfied that he owns her now, he releases her leg straps as she goes limp. But he does not set her free yet. Instead he turns her over on her stomach and pulls her hips up from the mattress.

Alex is now presenting herself to him, like a bitch in a heat. She looks back over her shoulder, her eyes wondering what is in store for her. David attaches the straps that had bound her ankles once more, but this time he affixes them just above her knees. He ties the other end to the head board. Alex is stuck in the position of presentation, her backside arched in the air and her puffy vaginal lips on full display for his gaze.

The camera cuts away once more.

This time it is much closer to Alex and David. A portion of David's body is on screen but his mother is the primary focus of the recording. Her pussy is still soaking wet, and a significant amount of lubricant appears to have been applied. Her face betrays a genuine sense of worry.

"What are you doing, David?"

"You'll see," his voice says.

Something large, about the size of an adult forearm enters the screen. It is a toy, simulating the size and shape of an elephant's cock. A dark smirk appears on David's face. Alex's eyes go wide.

"Be gentle! Please be gentle! It won't fit," a very worried mother utters.

"We'll make it fit, Mommy."

A steady hand and constant pressure apply the wide head of the dildo to the beautiful woman's lips. Even the narrowest portion of the member find it difficult to gain entrance. But slowly and surely the large dildo begins to penetrate its target.

Her eyes go wide and roll back in her head. She tries to lean away from the penis as it is forced deeper and deeper into her. It is only in her by an inch or two and already she feels like it is the beginnings of reverse childbirth. Alex frantically squirms her backside and the huge dildo tip pops free with a splatter of fluid.

David does not seem pleased that she is disobeying. One of his strong arms circles her bent waist and pulls her tightly to him. Her squirming continues but it is severely limited by his power. Once more, the elephant dildo is pushed forward. It slowly regains its previous position. Alex's eyes are wide again and her mouth is open in an expression of surprise, curiosity, and pain.

The long eight inch diameter presses further, and further, and further. Alex is inhumanly stretched by the penetration. It is now buried a full five inches inside of her, and her eyes betray a shocked consciousness of the fact that she is being filled by such a thing.

"No more, no more, please no more," she pants.

"A little further, Mommy. Just a little bit further."

With another squirt of lubricant, David leans against the end of the cock and presses it farther inside the vaginal tunnel from which he had emerged. Seven inches of the monster now occupy her channel. He releases the end, and its rubbery backside bounces awkwardly as it extends from her body. He gives his mother a moment to adjust to its size and depth. Small tears are forming at the sides of her eyes, but he moves into position beneath her. They flick away as they study him, wondering what it is he intends.

Athena_e19
Athena_e19
1,113 Followers