For Her Family Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Athena_e19
Athena_e19
1,110 Followers

"Does the poor Mommy need some relief?"

Alex does not answer him. So he acts of his own accord. His lips brush over her stretched labia and his tongue extends to flick across the hard nub. A small groan of delight rumbles from his throat. Soon his tongue is eagerly dancing across her impossibly widened cunt and the first signs of relief from pain begin to appear on Alex's face. Her eyes are finally closed and her mouth is open, panting in enjoyment of the attention she is receiving. But it is a short lived attention. Satisfied that his mother's pain is temporarily forgotten he pushes out from beneath her and moves into a squatting position behind her raised backside.

"I saw the video of you in the warehouse, Mommy. I saw how much you liked it in the ass. You'll get it again." David was referring to her experience only a day before.

"I'm too full. I can't take it, David," she whispered, trying to avoid detection by the cameras microphone.

"You'll have to Mommy. You're all mine."

With that, the young man drop a few drops of lubricant in between her ass cheeks and hastily rubbed it into her puckered hole. The camera view changes once more, this time looking down at the heart shape ass of David's mother. He is holding it. His penis is centered on the screen, its long curved shape angling downward between her ass cheeks. His strong hands hold it apart, exposing the most forbidden of her passages.

A lusty cry of pleasure pours from David as his cock presses into the lubricated hole. It pushes harder, and harder, until Alex finally relaxes her clenching anal muscle and it pops into her. Quickly David sinks three inches of his member into her. Beneath him a squeaking gasp comes from his mother's bent form.

"More lube, I need more lube!"

David obliges quickly his hand reappearing with a bottle of personal lubricant. Several more drops of the stuff fall over his cock and drizzle down to her asshole. The bottle is carelessly tossed aside and the young man resumes his downward plunge. The camera wobbles more as he works to bury more of his cock inside her.

Soon he has established a regular fucking rhythm. It is slow at first but as his mother's voice begins to encourage him, it grows in pace. By the time she is writhing beneath him in pleasure, he is slamming his cock against her backside, feeding it into her asshole.

There is a cut away to another camera angle. The large elephant dildo hangs behind Alex's bound body, waving with the furious fucking that David is delivering in her ass. Moments later, the cacophony of cries reach a crescendo as the pair simultaneously orgasm. The video fades out in a amateur edit job. No credits roll, and the desktop reemerges with a click of the mouse.

In the bottom corner of the screen the time is prominently displayed. It is eight o'clock. David and Alex have finished the film. They are watching it for their second time together. Alex's legs are draped over the opposite arms of the office chair and her naked body rests on the lap and cock of her son. David is lazily petting the undersides of her breasts as he gently thrusts upward into her. Their most recent orgasms are fading away and they are enjoying the final fuck that they will share.

"Fucking incredible. Better than the pros, if I do say so myself," Alex compliments her son. "I still can't believe you got that thing in me that far. I just thought there was no way. It hurt so bad at first, but my pussy must be more flexible than it used to be."

"No kidding. I knew it was hurting you, but once I started it, I had to get more. Finally I was just to horny to wait any longer."

"It was so intense. You and that giant dildo so close inside me. I could feel the tip of the dildo when you thrust inside of me. It moved with you."

"Shit, Mom. I could watch you do that all day," David answered with a gentle grazing kiss over her bare shoulder.

Alex grinned back at him and accepted a kiss on the corner of her mouth. His penis head was still trapped inside of her and despite its softening, she desperately wanted it to remain there just within her entrance for a bit longer. He was a fantastic fuck and she couldn't wait for the opportunity to do him again. But they needed to shower soon. Mike would be home and she had a very hollow feeling that they could be in serious danger if he ever found out.

"Why don't you head up to the shower and wait for me. Maybe I'll give you a special treat before we have to get ready for Dad to get home."

She carefully uncoiled from his lap and stretched a bit. Alex caught a bit of his jizz dribbling out of her lips and snaked it up with a bent finger. With a wink and a smile his way, she licked it off.

David shook his head in disbelief and dutifully headed upstairs. As soon as he was out of eye sight, an obedient Alex uploaded the video file to an email and sent it back to the blackmailer's email. A sense of a self satisfaction welled up within her. She had fulfilled her task and had a wonderful time in the process. She licked her lips as she pondered the water running over her son's nude body just above her head. Quickly she went to share the moment with him.

Athena_e19
Athena_e19
1,110 Followers